Super Mario Land RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Koopa meets a princess in the forest...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BigPapaBowser

Koopa King

Koopa King
BigPapaBowser

Star Points : 1

A Koopa meets a princess in the forest... Empty
PostSubject: A Koopa meets a princess in the forest...   A Koopa meets a princess in the forest... EmptyTue 19 Jan - 2:55

Previously ----> http://supermariolandrp.forumetoile.com/t60-a-princess-visiting-the-two-plumbers

------------

A large snoring Koopa woke up from a nap, in the forest. He had grown incredibly stressed with being a king, dealing with a cranky Magikoopa, a bratty son, and seven more kids. He just needed to relax.

He brushed his hair, let out a yawn, wiped his eyes and looked around for a lake or something. Gotta be something to eat nearby. At least back at his castle there was a ton of food.

He took a few steps out, constantly stretching until he saw a faint pink figure out way in the front. No way.

He moved a bit faster and faster until the figure came in full -- it was her. It was the princess he been after for a while. She was alone, in the middle of nowhere. But if Bowser wanted this kidnapping to go well, he had to be super stealthy. A ninja.

He moved from tree to tree behind her, trying to slick. But the guy's footstep was still a bit loud, even when he took slow steps, and the trees were... not all that thick. So you had this giant turtle three times as thick as the tree he was trying to hide behind.

His disguise was... less than effective. But still, he thought he was amazing and got closer and closer to her, with his poor disguise.
Back to top Go down
Toad and Peach
Ice Flower
Ice Flower
Toad and Peach

Star Points : 2

PostSubject: Re: A Koopa meets a princess in the forest...   A Koopa meets a princess in the forest... EmptyTue 19 Jan - 3:31

The princess was carefuly walking through the forest. Even if she tried to look tough and confident, she was a bit scared inside, and the fact it was getting darker and darker didn't help her, and once she got to the middle of the forest, she felt lost and started to shake a bit.

She looked around her, and suddenly heard a noise behind the branches.

"-Ma...Mario? Marioooo!"

She looked everywhere around her, quite anxious, raising her umbrella in front of her like a weapon. But she heard nothing back. The poor shaking Princess walked toward a new direction.
The sounds she just heard echoed again and made her startle, she stared at a suspicious tree.... A tree with a big orange belly and red hair. Was it...

-"Bowser?! Is that you!"
Back to top Go down
BigPapaBowser

Koopa King

Koopa King
BigPapaBowser

PostSubject: Re: A Koopa meets a princess in the forest...   A Koopa meets a princess in the forest... EmptyTue 19 Jan - 4:46

The big orange koopa jumped slightly at getting spotted, but quickly tried to play it off with being quiet for a few seconds. The princess didn't look away so he quickly coughed twice and started moving the tree back and forth like it was a puppet, he disguised his voice, somewhat, and started to pretend to be the tree.

"Nope! No Bowsers here. Just your friendly neighborhood talking tree. Yup. I'm just doing some... photosynthesize right now. Yessiree."
Back to top Go down
Toad and Peach
Ice Flower
Ice Flower
Toad and Peach

PostSubject: Re: A Koopa meets a princess in the forest...   A Koopa meets a princess in the forest... EmptyTue 19 Jan - 17:02

The princess recognized Bowser's voice instantly. She raised an eyebrow and put on of her hands on her hips, letting out a soft sigh.

"Haaa... Bowser, don't you think I start to know your voice after all this years? Mmh?"

She was half reassured and half anxious about him being around.
Back to top Go down
BigPapaBowser

Koopa King

Koopa King
BigPapaBowser

PostSubject: Re: A Koopa meets a princess in the forest...   A Koopa meets a princess in the forest... EmptyTue 19 Jan - 19:03

He grumbled about being caught, he was so sure he was being really sneaky. He poked his head out and answered, "Fine. You caught me."

He then stepped out and towered over the petite woman, putting his fists to his side, "So, what are you doing all by yoursel, hmm?"
Back to top Go down
Toad and Peach
Ice Flower
Ice Flower
Toad and Peach

PostSubject: Re: A Koopa meets a princess in the forest...   A Koopa meets a princess in the forest... EmptyTue 19 Jan - 20:49

"I'm looking for M..."

She then realised telling Mario has disappeared might not be a good idea, and changed her words.

"My earrings! I've lost my earrings."

She put her hand on her ear to hide hers and crouched, pretending to pick something up on the floor and put it back on her ear.

"Oooh look I've just found them! Sweet! I suppose I should go now and so should you, Mario is just round the corner, and he will not be pleased to see you near me!"
Back to top Go down
BigPapaBowser

Koopa King

Koopa King
BigPapaBowser

PostSubject: Re: A Koopa meets a princess in the forest...   A Koopa meets a princess in the forest... EmptyWed 20 Jan - 0:52

The Koopa king put his arm out to stop her walking away and added with a hum, "Hey, now. What's the big rush?
I think your plumber pal can wait..." Obviously, he didn't realize he was missing.

"You know, I think I know some earrings that would be perfect for you..." once he finished that he quickly scooped her up onto his shoulder with a loud, obnoxious "yoink!"

He then quickly ran out towards the lake where his clown car was then shoved the princess in it.
Back to top Go down
Toad and Peach
Ice Flower
Ice Flower
Toad and Peach

PostSubject: Re: A Koopa meets a princess in the forest...   A Koopa meets a princess in the forest... EmptyWed 20 Jan - 1:42

As soon as he mentionned Mario and the earrings with so much confidence, she understood something was going to happen, and as she stopped walking and swallowed nervously, she got grabbed and put in the clown car.

"Aaaaaah! Mariooooo!"

She shouted, hoping her voice would be heard, from wherever he could be. The princess got thrown rather brutally on the vehicle's floor, making her let out a "Ouch!". She then sat in a corner (even if a circle doesn't have corners) and looked up at Bowser with fear. She opened her umbrella and put it in front of her face to protect her.

"I-I am still under the shock but, just wait!"
Back to top Go down
BigPapaBowser

Koopa King

Koopa King
BigPapaBowser

PostSubject: Re: A Koopa meets a princess in the forest...   A Koopa meets a princess in the forest... EmptyWed 20 Jan - 2:05

The Koopa grinned and started the car, then looked at the princess trying to defend herself and just lowered the end of the umbrella.

"C'mon, you know I won't actually hurt you. Relax a little. "
Back to top Go down
Toad and Peach
Ice Flower
Ice Flower
Toad and Peach

PostSubject: Re: A Koopa meets a princess in the forest...   A Koopa meets a princess in the forest... EmptyThu 21 Jan - 21:04

That was true in a way, after all these years he never actually hurt her. Never on purpose.
She turned her head when the umbrella moved, avoiding any eye contact. She wasn't scared anymore after this sentence but, unhappy, and proud.

"If you want me to relax and be happy about you, drop me in my castle...
You know it's useless to kidnap me Bowser, you always lose in the end."

She raised her head and looked at him, with a little bit more confidence.
Back to top Go down
BigPapaBowser

Koopa King

Koopa King
BigPapaBowser

PostSubject: Re: A Koopa meets a princess in the forest...   A Koopa meets a princess in the forest... EmptyFri 22 Jan - 5:16

"Well, see... that would be kinda counterproductive. I want you in my castle, making me cakes." The answered and looked back at the forest as they began to leave, "And besides, I'm not worried about your short boyfriend. I mean, yeah, he's annoying but let's be honest, he's not very good at defending you. I mean, let's be honest, a lot of times, all I gotta do is walk in, pick you up, and walk out. If I wanted, I could step on him, but that's not very sporty. Our battle's gotta be glorious, bombs everywhere, fire below. I did wish he'd have left my hottub alone, though. That one was unexpected..."

He then looked at her after he finished rambling, "Cheer up, m'lady. I'll be sure you're nice and comfortable."
Back to top Go down
Toad and Peach
Ice Flower
Ice Flower
Toad and Peach

PostSubject: Re: A Koopa meets a princess in the forest...   A Koopa meets a princess in the forest... EmptySun 24 Jan - 19:16

She closed her eyes, and raised her head as she crossed her arms on her chest.

"Mario is not my boyfriend, he is my hero, which is even better! He helps me even if he knows he will not get anything from me. And talking about making me feel comfortable, this doesn't start very well. I am sitting on a hard floor, in a flying clown that doesn't even fly straight. You are lucky I don't get sick easily.

And I wont make any cake for you! Hmpf!"
Back to top Go down
Toad and Peach
Ice Flower
Ice Flower
Toad and Peach

PostSubject: Re: A Koopa meets a princess in the forest...   A Koopa meets a princess in the forest... EmptyTue 26 Jan - 0:43

When he asked about the spot, Peach rolled her eyes and sighed at how pathetic Bowser was, she didn't even answer.

The vehicle finally landed and the Koopa King walked out of it. She hesitated for a few seconds, but quickly realised than sulking and staying in that craft wouldn't help her to feel better anyway, so she walked out of it, holding her dress with the tip of her finger, not even looking at Bowser. She then folded her arms again and closed her eyes.

"..."

------

----> Next : http://supermariolandrp.forumetoile.com/t107-the-beauty-and-the-beast-in-the-castle#1934
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Koopa meets a princess in the forest...   A Koopa meets a princess in the forest... Empty

Back to top Go down

A Koopa meets a princess in the forest...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1