The Beauty and the Beast in the castle

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
BigPapaBowser

Koopa King

Koopa King

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast in the castle    Sun 7 Feb - 23:23

The koopa stared at the deer for a few seconds, as they flew over it, with really big, sad eyes. "But but..." they finally passed it by and he gave a sigh. "Alright, alright... I'll play along."

Bowser finally stopped at her castle. On one hand, he should be worried she may run off, on the other... every other time, he kinda just waltzed in there and took her, so he probably didn't have much to worry about.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toad and Peach
Ice Flower
Ice Flower

Star Points : 2

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast in the castle    Mon 8 Feb - 3:24

"Good boy."

She said, patting the paw she just slapped, when she saw him obeing about the deer. When they stopped, she walked out of the clown car, put her little parasol open in one hand, and offered him her other hand with a smile.

"Would you like to come and help me? Grab a big basket if you can."

Signature credit goes to This artist
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BigPapaBowser

Koopa King

Koopa King

Star Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast in the castle    Tue 9 Feb - 3:38

He didn't bring a basket, he didn't really think much about that part. He looked around with a dumb expression as if there was going to be a basket magically appear out of nowhere and lay in the field. There wasn't.

He then looked at the clown car and just picked it up and put it on his shoulder. He WAS a pretty strong guy. He walked over to her and laid the car beside her, "There you go!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toad and Peach
Ice Flower
Ice Flower

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast in the castle    Fri 12 Feb - 16:52

Silly her as well, she could have thought about asking him to take a basket. He obviously wasn't the kind of guy who would carry a basket around with him. She startled a bit when he grabbed the clown car, surprised by his strenght She put her hand in front of her mouth.

"Oh! Well, looks like we are going to eat a lot of vegetables then!"

She smiled and started to walk toward a leaf, popping out from the ground. She crouched and pulled it out.
A big vegatable wearing a smile came out. She looked at it and blushed a bit, thinking about what she said about eating living creatures.

"Ok, I know it's smiling and looks very happy but I swear, they don't suffer when we eat them!..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
BigPapaBowser

Koopa King

Koopa King

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast in the castle    Fri 12 Feb - 20:33

He grinned pretty big himself as he looked at the vegetable. It had a face on it! So, it WAS a living creature! Maybe eating veg- What? They DON'T suffer?

He pouted and put the clown car down in front of her, so she could throw it in there, and crossed his arms like a little child as he grumbled to himself saying something along the lines of "could have eaten a deer."

It was just part of his species, those sharp teeth were more designed to eat animals than vegetables. Yet, for her, he was still trying to eat plants and deny his instinct. Though it was... obviously tough.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toad and Peach
Ice Flower
Ice Flower

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast in the castle    Sun 14 Feb - 15:02

She shook her head looking at him pouting and sighed. She didn't throw it in the car though, but gently put it in it. Then she went back to another vegetable and pulled it out, before coming back. She did that a few times before putting her hands on her hips.

"So why don't you help me a bit insteand of moaning? It would be a lot quicker!"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
BigPapaBowser

Koopa King

Koopa King

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast in the castle    Mon 15 Feb - 7:54

Grumbling, the big guy went over to one of those plants and starting yanking them out rather aggressively -- not in a violent way, he wasn't mad, but he wasn't really controlling his strength, causing him to pull up tons of roots and dirt and then, rather unlike her, he simply tossed them in them all into the car, getting dirt all in the vehicle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toad and Peach
Ice Flower
Ice Flower

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast in the castle    Thu 18 Feb - 15:26

"You know, the less you clean them now, the more we will have to do it when we are back home. Except if you plan to eat dirt and earth..."

She said with a calm voice, gently picking up vegetables and cleaning them with the back of her hand before putting them back in the car. She hummed a bit while doing her job, looking quite happy, while he seemed to be completely pissed doing it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
BigPapaBowser

Koopa King

Koopa King

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast in the castle    Sun 21 Feb - 7:03

The koopa grumbled as he "dusted" off the plants. "Dusted" many he just slapped his hands on it a few times and knocked most of the dirt into the floor of the clown car.

"There. We done?" He asked, still all grouchy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toad and Peach
Ice Flower
Ice Flower

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast in the castle    Sun 21 Feb - 21:38

"Also, if you throw them, you will damage them, which will make them rot quicker. So, if you want to eat rotten vegetables..."

She added with a quiet voice, while putting the last one in the car.

"I suppose we are! Do you have fruits growing where you live? Because, I suppose you want to have a cake too, as a desert. And a cake without fruit is quite sad..."

She sat in the clown car, troking a vegetable as if she was stroking a cat.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
BigPapaBowser

Koopa King

Koopa King

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast in the castle    Sun 21 Feb - 22:07

"Lady, I practically live in a volcano..." He said with a blank expression, though he also never tried to grow any plants -- besides those piranha plants, but those things can grow about anywhere.

He got back inside and sat down, "So this all we need then, the deer option is still open."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toad and Peach
Ice Flower
Ice Flower

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast in the castle    Sun 21 Feb - 22:27

She sighed about the deer and decided to just ignore him.

"A volcano... Well then I will bake some lava cookies! They are crunchy."

She winked and smiled.

"Come on, let's go and cook them while they are still fresh! Hurry up!"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
BigPapaBowser

Koopa King

Koopa King

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast in the castle    Mon 22 Feb - 0:21

"Lava cookies?" He asked as he started the car and flown back to the Kingdom. About an hour or so and they finally made it to... "home" more or less.

He grabbed a bunch of those vegetables, leaving a few handful for Peach to carry (yes, he was trying to show off) and started walking into the castle. Stumbling a bit since he couldn't really see, until he finally made it to the dining area and dropped them onto the table. A few rolling off and hitting the ground.

"There."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toad and Peach
Ice Flower
Ice Flower

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast in the castle    Tue 23 Feb - 21:58

//Lava cookies come from the Pokémon series, not sure if you knew about them so.  Razz \\

"I saw the recipe in a Koopa cooking book I got one Christmas. I never had the opportunity to bake any yet, but I will take the fact I will be surrounded by lava as an opportunity to try it. Apparently, you Koopas love it."

When they landed she looked at the amount of vegetables he could carry in his arms. Wow! Even if he was a bit clumsy, and didn't look too happy about doing it, at least he was helping, and she found it quite sweet and smiled as she followed him to the kitchen. She picked up the ones he dropped on the floor and put them on the table. She soflty clapped her hands together.

"Excellent! So now we need to wash them quickly, take the leaves off and slice them!"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
BigPapaBowser

Koopa King

Koopa King

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast in the castle    Wed 24 Feb - 3:31

// I did not, never got that into Pokemon. lol
------
The Koopa groaned loudly and obnoxiously at the prospect of even MORE work, "Coooooooooomeeee oonnnnnnnn, we're not doooooone?" He was like a giant child, "There's still more worked to do here?"

The looked at a nearby sink, that obviously was decorated in spikes and spat out fairly hot water (due to thle lava, but they did develop a cooling system that, at least, dropped it down to just warm -- you could never really get absolutely cold water here) and grumbled as he grumpily walked over to the sink and started dropping the vegetables into it and turning on the faucet. He didn't scrub it, he just sat there and waited for the water to fill up the sink.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toad and Peach
Ice Flower
Ice Flower

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast in the castle    Wed 24 Feb - 21:50

//I thought so, thats why I told you  Razz \\

"Cooking is a hard work, you know! You need to deserve your food, especially with me. You might be a king, with this princess around, you will have to use your paws a bit! Believe me dear, when you achieve something, you are even more proud of the result and appreciate it even more."

She followed him but stayed behind, a bit scared by the spikes on the sink. She just handed the vegetables to him, witg a shy smile.

"Just put it under the water, shake it a bit and put in on the side, please..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
BigPapaBowser

Koopa King

Koopa King

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast in the castle    Thu 25 Feb - 0:46

// This slowness makes me miss Facebook, tho
------
The Koopa grumbled more as he decided to shake the vegetables around a bit, not really even paying attention, and then started stacking them on the counter, one at a time. Although, he did get a little bit more happy when she called him "dear." Kinda felt like a pet name.

After he finished, "What now? Do I throw them at people?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toad and Peach
Ice Flower
Ice Flower

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast in the castle    Thu 25 Feb - 2:13

//I'm sorry. I do my best and make efforts to answer and find the mood too. I'm extremely busy now and if you are sad and not happy despite my efforts, I don't know what I can do best. I will never come back on Facebook. Not in a million years. Not enough time. I didn't know it was that bad though, I saw worse, and I have fun with you when I can finally sit and answer, let me know if it's really too slow and you want to stop... Sad I'll try to reply faster bit I don't want to be under pressure either.\\

"No no why attacking?! It's your diner! Put tem on that big plate and  I will slice them... You cleaned them nicely, thank you Bowser..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
BigPapaBowser

Koopa King

Koopa King

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast in the castle    Thu 25 Feb - 2:20

The Koopa sighed and started cutting them up, one by one, though he wasn't really cutting with any particular pattern, just slicing away. He wasn't really sure if this was going to be good, though.

"This good?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toad and Peach
Ice Flower
Ice Flower

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast in the castle    Thu 25 Feb - 2:30

As they were going to make a soup anyway, it wouldn't matter is the sizes were all different. They were going to be blended and grinded soon anyway.

"they are absolutely perfect my dear, now do you have a blender?or something to mix them together?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
BigPapaBowser

Koopa King

Koopa King

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast in the castle    Thu 25 Feb - 2:50

"Uh..." He didn't really have a blender, his people kinda just prefered meat pretty much straight up, "I got thwomps, those work?"

Obviously not, but hey, he got thwomps.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toad and Peach
Ice Flower
Ice Flower

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast in the castle    Thu 25 Feb - 2:55

She put her finger on her chin and looked up, thinking.

"mmh, actually it might help! We need like a strong big bowl and the thwonp can squash the vegetables properly in the large bowl, is that possible?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
BigPapaBowser

Koopa King

Koopa King

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast in the castle    Thu 25 Feb - 3:00

"Sure. I can get one of my breakfast bowls and a baby thwomp." He answered, and grabbed a bowl. He walked to a back room and came back out with a thwomp the size of his hand. With a fairly cute yet still very mean looking, face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toad and Peach
Ice Flower
Ice Flower

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast in the castle    Thu 25 Feb - 3:05

it's true that for some reasons the little fella looked cute, even if it was just an angry brick.

"thank you! Now I would love to see you in action. Donc break your bowl or that poor thwomp! But squash those veggies!!"

She smiled, cheering him up.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
BigPapaBowser

Koopa King

Koopa King

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast in the castle    Thu 25 Feb - 3:11

He tossed a few vegetables in the bowl and just dropped that break into it. The baby throwp just started jumping up and down, squishing all the veggies in it, while giving out squeaky grunts -- higher pitched versions of the "ARGH!" they usually give.

After it finished he grabbed the twomp again, "Guess that worked."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toad and Peach
Ice Flower
Ice Flower

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast in the castle    Thu 25 Feb - 3:19

As the thwomp was jumping up and down on the food, it was starting to splash a bit of squashed vegetables around, on her face. She put her hands in front of her to protect her.

"Ooh! Ok ok great but put something else to protect the background next time, oh dear!"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast in the castle    

Back to top Go down

The Beauty and the Beast in the castle
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next