Super Mario Land RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Looking for the old saxophone

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Luigi
Invincible Star
Invincible Star
Luigi

Star Points : 2

Looking for the old saxophone Empty
PostSubject: Looking for the old saxophone   Looking for the old saxophone EmptyWed 21 Oct - 1:53

[Sequel to a RP started in Toadette's house]

Luigi and Toadette were walking to Luigi's house. They were not running, and both walking rather slowly, probably thinking about what they were going to do next. Luigi asked Toadette's some help to write a song, because she was a very good musician. He remembered he had a saxophone somewhere in the house, and they needed to have a look at it. After a few minutes walking, he looked down at Toadette, making sure she was okay. He noticed she was smiling softly, looking away. He smiled too and decided to not disturb her from her thoughts. They were not far anyway, the little house could be seen just a few meters away. He pointed at it with a wide smile.

-"That's me and my bro's house! I wonder if Mario is home as well!"

He reached the door, rubbed his feet on the carpet and knocked before entering.

-"Mario? It's-a me, I'm with Toadette!"

[Roleplaying quickly as Mario because he has no account yet]

Mario was reading the Mushroom Kingdom news, comfortably sitting on his sofa. He raised his head and put his newspaper on the table when he heard them, and smiled, waving at the two.

-"Hello! How are you Toadette? Long-a time no see!"
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

Star Points : 5

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the old saxophone   Looking for the old saxophone EmptyWed 21 Oct - 2:21

Toadette rubbed her feets as well on their carpet. She smiled when she see Mario and waved back at him.

"HEYA! Well, im doing good and you Mario? It's great to see you again!"
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Invincible Star
Invincible Star
Luigi

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the old saxophone   Looking for the old saxophone EmptyWed 21 Oct - 2:27

Mario stood up and walked to his guests with a smile.

-"I'm-a very good! What are you too up to together? Wanna drink something?"

He asked, walking to the kitchen and looking back at them. He didn't even wait for an answer and opened the fridge.

-"I will just have, a orange juice, thank-a you Mario!"

Luigi answered shyly.
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the old saxophone   Looking for the old saxophone EmptyWed 21 Oct - 2:42

"I would love some apple juice if you have some please."

She said happily, joining Mario to the kitchen.

"Also, we are looking for an old saxophone for a little project we are working on together."
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Invincible Star
Invincible Star
Luigi

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the old saxophone   Looking for the old saxophone EmptyWed 21 Oct - 17:24

Mario grabbed two bottles of juice from the fridge, gently closing the door with his foot as his hands were full. He started to pour the juices in two glasses, raising a brow.

-"Mmh... An old saxophone? I didn't even know we had one!  Looking for the old saxophone 1714662516  

Luigi sat at the kitchen's table, inviting Toadette to sit next to him, and looked at Mario. He nodded his head quickly.

-"Oh yeah yeah! I remember we had one somewhere, I know it because you told me I was very good, and you don't-a say that very often Looking for the old saxophone 27047962"

He answered with a slight blush, looking into his glass Mario was just filling up.

Mario closed his eyes and shook his head and sighed.

-"Of-a course I tell you that you're-a very good Luigi! Don't be such a a victim. I would love to help you though but I have-a no memory about that instrument sadly...

He then barely remembered Luigi blowing into a saxophone, and finding that awful, telling him it was good just to make him stop. He coughed a bit and scratched his head while pouring some apple juice in Toadette's glass, and smiled.

-"Ahum I do remember a bit, I can picture Luigi holding a saxophone, but I'm- a sorry I can't-a be of any help... I don't remember more... Try and have a look at the second floor. That's where we store pour all the items we win and collect, and never use!"

The red plumber then sat in front of them, drinking a simple glass of water.
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the old saxophone   Looking for the old saxophone EmptyWed 21 Oct - 17:59

Toadette sit next to Luigi and she smiled as seeing her glass getting filled by apple juice while listening to them. Once the glass was filled, she taken it and drank it in one go and put the glass back on the table, really excited to see Luigi playing an instrument AND for the song.

"Oh thank you Mario! We'll have to look there Luigi then! Come on-uh i mean.."

She sees how fast she drank it and she even started to stand up.. But she just sit back really quick, trying to get less excited for it and more calm and looks at them a bit embarassed for herself.

"W-when you are ready we will go there... *awkward cough* "
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Invincible Star
Invincible Star
Luigi

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the old saxophone   Looking for the old saxophone EmptyWed 21 Oct - 20:26

Luigi slowly drank his glass, not answering to Mario because he felt guilty for saying his brother never told him any compliment, while it was a bit wrong. He slightly blushed while finishing his glass, his eyes following Toadette's moves. She looked really impatient and it made him smile behind his moustache, which was full of orange juice now!! He put his empty glass on the table, and used a napkin to clean his moustache before standing up for good.

-"Okay Mario... We are going to have a look there."

Mario nodded and stood up too.

-"Okie dokie bro, try to not make too much mess and call me if you need any help!"

He smiled to Luigi and Toadette and walked back to the living room.

Luigi waved goodbye to his brother and walked to the stairs, waiting for Toadette to follow him. He was a bit worried about what they were going to find upstairs... The last time he went in that room was a long time ago, and he couldn't help thinking about ghosts and stuff. He walked up the stairs with shaking knees and a sweating forehead.
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the old saxophone   Looking for the old saxophone EmptyWed 21 Oct - 20:52

Toadette followed him happily, ready to find this saxophone. She still looked really excited and she walked as well up the stairs, she wasn't scared at all. She looked at Luigi and see he looks like scared. To try to make him more confident, she tries to talk to him in a cheerful tone but trying to be discreet as well because she doesn't want him to be embarrassed by his fears.

"So, ready to find that saxophone? Im sure we will find it in no time! Hope the sax still sounds great!"
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Invincible Star
Invincible Star
Luigi

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the old saxophone   Looking for the old saxophone EmptyWed 21 Oct - 21:06

Luigi was now focusing on every littlest sound. The wood stairs were quite old and it was making a creepy creaking noise everytime they were stepping on them. The sudden voice of Toadette echoing in the stairs scared Luigi, making him jump and bash his head quite strongly against the low roof.

-"Awawa! *bump* . OUCH!!"

His heart was rushing, for silly reasons. He looked back at Toadette, rubbing his head at the same time, looking ashamed.

-"Oh I'm-a sorry... I am a bit scared of attics, you never know what you will find in them..."

He swallowed loudly, a bit anxious, when Mario's shouting voice could be heard from downstairs. He probably heard Luigi's noise and remembered something.

-"Luigi! I think you forgot-a something."

The red plumber walked up the stairs a bit and handed a torch to Toadette, with a smile.

-"You might need that! I am not too sure if the electricity still-a works up there. Call me if you need!"

He left them and went back to his activities. Luigi looked ar Toadette, feeling silly to forget a detail like this.

-"Oh boy... I'm even more scared now. M-my hands are too shaky, you hold that for us, okie?"
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the old saxophone   Looking for the old saxophone EmptyWed 21 Oct - 21:17

Toadette taken the torch and Toadette looked back at Luigi, feeling a bit guilty to has scared him so much. But she does a comforting smile to him and answered in a more quietly tone that before.

"Okie! And don't worry, i will take the lead. Just follow me and everything will be okay!"

She takes the lead and enter in the attic first and looked at the whole room, a bit surprised.

"Wow it looks bigger than i though! Do you remember in which part is it with any luck?"
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Invincible Star
Invincible Star
Luigi

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the old saxophone   Looking for the old saxophone EmptyWed 21 Oct - 21:35

He didn't hesitate at all when she offered about taking the lead, and stuck himself against the wall, to make her have enough room to walk in front if him. He stayed a bit behind, cowardly, biting his nails through his gloves. Why was he so scared? He was the man who went through a whole mansion to get rid of ghosts so why being scared of his own attic? Luigi...

When they entered the room, he just put his head inside of hit, quickly looking around him. It was indeed a bigger attic than what he remembered! But nothing could clearly be seen : just mainly boxes, dust, trophies...

-"I... I am not even sure it's in there, I can't remember, but it's probably in one of those scary boxes."

They were just normal boxes full of dust, but everything seemed to be scary for Luigi when it was mysterious, while it seemed to be excitment for Toadette.
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the old saxophone   Looking for the old saxophone EmptyWed 21 Oct - 22:39

Toadette looked at Luigi and walked to one of theses boxes, putting the light on Luigi.

"Ahah, don't worry they are not scary! Let's open this one for exemple!"

She opened a random box and a boo was in it, she doesn't even notice since she was talking to Luigi.
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Invincible Star
Invincible Star
Luigi

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the old saxophone   Looking for the old saxophone EmptyWed 21 Oct - 22:54

Luigi put his hands to cover his face, as Toadette's light was quite bright in his face, but when he finally had a look at what she found, he noticed the Boo, shaking again, panicking.

-"Waaah! A B-b-b-b...Boo!!"

He stuttered, pointing a finger toward the ghost, before hiding behind his arms again. The Boo slowly flew toward Toadette, his tongue hanging as all Boos.
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the old saxophone   Looking for the old saxophone EmptyWed 21 Oct - 23:14

"Uh?"

She didn't heard proprely and she takes the light to see the boo by pointing at it, causing the boo to dispears. She looks to it a bit confused, didn't had the time to see the boo and looks to Luigi confused.

"Uhm.. Did something happened?"
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Invincible Star
Invincible Star
Luigi

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the old saxophone   Looking for the old saxophone EmptyWed 21 Oct - 23:20

He gulped and clenched his fists, trying to get a bit brave. After all, he was used to ghosts, a Boo was nothing for him. He frowned a bit, trying to look serious but was still a bit scared inside. He had been away from danger for too long and he needed a bit of time to get used to it again.

-"Yeah! Behind you. A Boo! It's a ghost, he disappears if you face him. So, don't-a look behind you, just walk toward me, calmly!"

With his hands, he showed her to come near him, while staring at what was behind her, sweating a bit and trying not to shake.
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the old saxophone   Looking for the old saxophone EmptyWed 21 Oct - 23:40

She started to look back at Luigi but quickly looked back at where the Boo should be and walked toward Luigi but dragging the strange box at the same time and still facing the light at Boo. She walked back to Luigi and asked him still looking at the Boo.

"Well.. Are we safe now our green ghost expert?"
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Invincible Star
Invincible Star
Luigi

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the old saxophone   Looking for the old saxophone EmptyThu 22 Oct - 1:32

When Toadette came next to Luigi, he raised his arms and grabbed her, putting the mushroom against him as to protect her. The ghost was looking in their direction, pulling his tongue at them, floating slowly.

-"Rude!"

He said, looking at the tongue. He was a bit less scared, now he remembered Boos were quite harmless and slow compared to the other ghosts he had to deal with. If only he had his Electroblast 3000 though! He sighed.

-"Just light his ugly face while I try to find my ghost cleaner!"

He released Toadette, trustring her to focus on the Boo and looked around, trying to find a box with "Electroblast" written on it. But it was very hard to see everything as she had to leave the light on the Boo.
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the old saxophone   Looking for the old saxophone EmptyThu 22 Oct - 2:01

"Take THAT mean ghost!!"

She said, putting the light on Boo's face. While doing that, she looked around, trying to help him but still aim the light on Boo. Then, she sees the box she had in her left hand and realise that the Electroblast 3000 is actually in the box the Boo came from. She turned to Luigi and said.

"Hey! I think i found it! Is that ghost cleaner a vacuum with any luck?"

She put the content of the box clear to Luigi eyes while focusing on putting a lot of light in the Boo's face.
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Invincible Star
Invincible Star
Luigi

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the old saxophone   Looking for the old saxophone EmptyThu 22 Oct - 2:29

The roof wasn't high and Luigi bashed his head against a beam AGAIN when Toadette told him about the box. He moaned and scratched his head, looking back at the box. His eyes widened whe he saw the name. "ELECTROBLAST 3000" it has been such a long time! It was weird to read that again, but good. He tried to put his fear on the side and ran to the box, avoiding the Boo, and came back to his place. He quickly opened the box and put the "vacuum" on his back, aiming the handle at the ghost, with a serious face.

Now the only thing he was hoping is that there was still a few batteries left in the machine. He closed his eyes, praying in his head and pressed the button...

Hurray! The Electroblast's engine started, the Boo not being too happy about it started to be swallowed by the machine, completely disappearing after a few seconds.
Luigi, all proud, blew on the handle like an agent would blow on his gun. He put his hands on his hips and smiled to Toadette.

-"Job done!"  
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the old saxophone   Looking for the old saxophone EmptyThu 22 Oct - 2:43

Toadette put the light on the ground and gives to Luigi a round of applause with a smiling face. She was proud of the little plumber and loved to see him in action.

"Bravo Luigi! You did great, that was AWESOME!!"
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Invincible Star
Invincible Star
Luigi

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the old saxophone   Looking for the old saxophone EmptyThu 22 Oct - 2:52

He was surprised of what he just did as well, apparently he didn't lose his reflex! He blushed a bit and rubbed the back of his neck.

-"Heheh well thank you thank you..."

He became a bit more confident now he had his vacuum on his back and found motivation to open more boxes. His fear nearly disappeared from his face as he walked to another box, all proud.

-"Now let's open you, dear box!"

That was really stupid though. Because the box was so small, the saxophone was obviously not going to be in it... And it wasn't. It was just a box of Christmas decorations...
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the old saxophone   Looking for the old saxophone EmptyThu 22 Oct - 2:59

She takes 2 pink Christmas Balls from it and put one each on the end of her hair

"Look! I've grown more hair!! Teehee"

She laughs as keeping the balls on her hair and take another box close to her and open it, coughing because of all the dust from it. There was only a big book, it's Luigi's old diary but the book was covered by dust and Toadette couldn't read the name.

"Hey, do you know what this old book is?" She said, handing the said box to Luigi.
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Invincible Star
Invincible Star
Luigi

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the old saxophone   Looking for the old saxophone EmptyThu 22 Oct - 3:19

The man in green felt a bit silly after opening the box, but thanks to Toadette's positive and cheerful behaviour, he quickly felt better and even smiled. He then went to another box, a bit bigger this time, but the mushroom caught his attention before he got any time to open it. He looked back at the book and blushed, quickly taking it from Toadette's hands.

-"Oh!! Oh... That's mi diary, I didn't know where it was, thank-a you..."

He used to write all his day to day feelings, confessions, crushes and frustrations on it. For him it was private very private, even of most people probably knew 90% of the things written in it.
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the old saxophone   Looking for the old saxophone EmptyThu 22 Oct - 3:26

"Teehee no problem!"

She founds cute he has a diary but didn't say anything more about it since diaries are really private stuff. Anyway, she was trying to find another box, but there was so much boxes, the sax could be anywhere.. But she takes a random one and opens it, it was empty, leading to Toadette's disappointment..
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Invincible Star
Invincible Star
Luigi

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the old saxophone   Looking for the old saxophone EmptyThu 22 Oct - 23:49

He looked around him in distress, holding his book against him, wondering where he could put it while they were looking for the saxophone. He trusted Toadette but didn't want Mario to find it, in case he would come in the attic. He just tiptoed and put it on a beam, trying to remember to not forget it when the would be done. He then removed a bit of dust from his trousers and smiled to Toadette.

-"Sorry, heheh, it's just a book but, I have talked behind Mario's back in it so I didn't want this to be read or found... I don't even know why it was here, it's-a good-a job Mario doesn't come around too often... Fiuh!"

He rubbed his sweating forehead a bit reassured, before moving to another box. This time, he tried to think about the instrument shape and didn't stupidly open a small box. In fact, he opened a rather big one.

-"A...A violin?"

He said quite loud, holding a violin in his hands.

-"I didn't know we had a violin!...Ooooh...Now I remember!"

The view of the violin reminded him of the event. He remembered Mario used to play the violin and he used to play the saxophone for a special very short event happening in Peach's castle, but that was years ago!

-"Now I also remember Toad used to have some maracas as well!! Oh boy, memories. this shouldn't be far then! Probably the other big box just behind you!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the old saxophone   Looking for the old saxophone Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for the old saxophone
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Super Mario Land RP Forum :: Roleplay section ~ :: Places :: The Mushroom Kingdom :: Mario and Luigi's house-
Jump to: