Looking for the old saxophone

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Luigi
Invincible Star
Invincible Star

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the old saxophone   Thu 22 Oct - 23:49

He looked around him in distress, holding his book against him, wondering where he could put it while they were looking for the saxophone. He trusted Toadette but didn't want Mario to find it, in case he would come in the attic. He just tiptoed and put it on a beam, trying to remember to not forget it when the would be done. He then removed a bit of dust from his trousers and smiled to Toadette.

-"Sorry, heheh, it's just a book but, I have talked behind Mario's back in it so I didn't want this to be read or found... I don't even know why it was here, it's-a good-a job Mario doesn't come around too often... Fiuh!"

He rubbed his sweating forehead a bit reassured, before moving to another box. This time, he tried to think about the instrument shape and didn't stupidly open a small box. In fact, he opened a rather big one.

-"A...A violin?"

He said quite loud, holding a violin in his hands.

-"I didn't know we had a violin!...Ooooh...Now I remember!"

The view of the violin reminded him of the event. He remembered Mario used to play the violin and he used to play the saxophone for a special very short event happening in Peach's castle, but that was years ago!

-"Now I also remember Toad used to have some maracas as well!! Oh boy, memories. this shouldn't be far then! Probably the other big box just behind you!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom

Star Points : 5

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the old saxophone   Fri 23 Oct - 0:12

"A violin? I have some in my Music Room as well, hehe! Well I will try that one!"

She turns back and open the big box Luigi was talking about. It was the right one and it had the saxophone in it. She does a big "Oh" of surprise and put the box in between her and Luigi to show him that she found it.

"You were right! It's indeed the right box! Good job Luigi!"

Invincible Star
Invincible Star

Star Points : 2

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the old saxophone   Fri 23 Oct - 1:48

He smiled and stood up. The plumber removed his Electroblast from his back, quite releaved. Now they were done searching and opening boxes, he thought he didn't need it anymore and it started to be quite heavy on his back. He wasn't trained anymore!

-"Yay! I wonder how it sounds like..."

He came next to Toadette and gently grabbed the instrument. He rubbed it a bit with his sleeve, cleaning the mouthpiece, looked at the mushroom for a second before blowing in the instrument.

*PFFUUUUUUU*

It made an absolute HORRIBLE noise, AND it blew all the dust that was trapped in it after all this years, right in Toadette's face! Luigi got scared by his own noise and backed off, releasing the saxophone as if it was a monster, making if fall quite badly on the floor.

*BANG*

-"Aaah! Mama...!"

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the old saxophone   Fri 23 Oct - 2:00

Toadette was surprised by what happened with her eyes greatly opened her eyes and coughed several times for having so much dust on her face. While doing so, the christmas balls fall on the ground and broke and surprised Toadette. She looks back to Luigi, worried.

"Oh uhm sorry for breaking them Luigi... *cough* Anyway, this saxophone was *cough* older than i through..... Is it why the noise coming from wasn't that good? ..*cough* "

She cleans her face with her right hand while closing her eyes. When she was finally done, she stopped coughing but had her right hand dirtied by the dust.

Invincible Star
Invincible Star

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the old saxophone   Fri 23 Oct - 2:06

The man in green felt so sorry, he panicked again and patted Toadette, removing the dust from her at the same time.

-"I am a so sorry Toadette, really I should have let you try! You are the music expert. I think it was blocked by the dust, and also I probably didn't blow properly, I don't-a know, oh I hope I didn't break it..."

He looked down at the saxophone, took it and handed it to Toadette.

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the old saxophone   Fri 23 Oct - 2:31

Toadette looked nervous while taking the saxophone but she tried to blow in it but wasn't capable to produce any sound from it. Her blow wasn't powerful enough to play it. She put slowly down the saxophone and looked back at Luigi.

"Sorry Luigi but I can't play saxophone.. It's too hard for me.. And this is also pretty heavy to be fair..."

Invincible Star
Invincible Star

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the old saxophone   Sat 24 Oct - 17:25

He scratched his head and looked down at the instrument. He was a little bit disappointed but it could be understandable. It was already heavy and big for him, so he could easily imagine how it had to  be heavy fier her! He nodded and smiled a bit, grabbing the saxophone and packing it back in it's box.

-"It's okie dokie Toadette, it doesn't matter, I'm sure there are plenty of other instruments we can use for our song!"

When he stood up after packing the box, he bashed his head against the beam, again!

*BANG*

-"Ouch! Mama... Serious-a-ly!"

He rubbed his head, closing an eye. He started to be annoyed against himself, and against Mario. They built the house under Mario instructions, so things were not high enough for him sometimes!

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the old saxophone   Sun 25 Oct - 14:44

Toadette looks back to Luigi and stood up as well and goes back to Luigi, worried for him.

"Luigi! Do you feel okay?"

Invincible Star
Invincible Star

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the old saxophone   Sun 25 Oct - 18:55

After being hit twice at the same place, his body was starting to have a reaction. A little bump appeared on Luigi's head, pushing his hat a bit! He felt it and, pulled his hat back on his head, ashamed of how it looked like.

-"Oh no I look silly now...B-but I'm okay, heh..."

He answered nervously, holding his hat with his two hands, trying to hide his head.

-"M-maybe we should go now. The torch's batteries are running low anyway..."

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the old saxophone   Sun 25 Oct - 19:15

"Okay let's go! But be careful for your head... "

She looks at him worried then takes the lead and slides on the stairs, taking each side with one of her two hands.

WOOHOO!!

Then, stop on the ground safely on her feets and wait for Luigi to walk down the stairs. She knows he wouldn't do the same and even hope he doesn't try. He has been injuried enough...

Invincible Star
Invincible Star

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the old saxophone   Sun 25 Oct - 20:06

The green plumber followed her, slowly walking down the stairs. He was holding his hat with his hands, so couldn't even hold the banister while coming down for more safety, being even more careful with each step. It was silly so put himself in danger just because he didn't want to show his bump, but that was Luigi.
He reached her after a little while, looking around a bit anxious. He didn't want Mario to see him, because he knew for a fact his brother would sigh and make him feel bad about it.
He made no noise when he was downstairs and tiptoed to the house's main door without a word. That was weird.

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the old saxophone   Sun 25 Oct - 20:36

Toadette followed him. She was happy he didn't fall on the stairs or something. Then she said quietly because she knew he was doing it quietly.

"So we get back to my home?"

Invincible Star
Invincible Star

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the old saxophone   Mon 26 Oct - 1:36

Luigi was happy and surprised Toadette followed him outside without asking any question. He felt a bit rude for not saying goodbye to his brother though, but really didn't want to heat bad things now. When they were out and safe, he looked at Toadette, releasing his hat which popped out of his head. The bump was even bigger! He caught his hat in the air and pulled it back on his head, sighing a bit and blushing.

-"Hooo... I suppose we have to, but do you know a doctor? I don't feel too comfortable with that thing on my head...  

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the old saxophone   Mon 26 Oct - 1:42

She was still following him, starting to realise there was something up with him and his brother. "To be fair.. I don't know anybody... I know your brother is a doctor but..." She doesn't want him to feel uncomfortable and knowing there was something with his brother, she tries to change the subject. "Maybe we can find someone in Toad Town?"

Invincible Star
Invincible Star

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the old saxophone   Mon 26 Oct - 1:49

In all honesty, there was nothing wrong between the two brothers, but Luigi was terribly paranoïd and always sure Mario was going to blame him. So, he preferred avoiding him. He was fearing Toadette would talk about Dr Mario but hopefully, she changed the subject quickly. He smiled and nodded.

-"Oh yeah sounds good to me!!"

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the old saxophone   Mon 26 Oct - 1:55

"Okay well let's go!" She said happily and goes with him to Toad Town

{{Should we make another topic somewhere else?}}

Invincible Star
Invincible Star

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the old saxophone   Mon 26 Oct - 2:07

[Yes I suggest to create a new topic directly in the Mushroom kingdom!]

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the old saxophone   

Back to top Go down

Looking for the old saxophone
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Super Mario Land RP Forum :: Roleplay section ~ :: Places :: The Mushroom Kingdom :: Mario and Luigi's house-
Jump to: