Super Mario Land RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sodium Search

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Iggy Koopa

Laughing Prankster

Laughing Prankster

Sodium Search - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sodium Search   Sodium Search - Page 2 EmptyThu 29 Oct - 10:57

“Right! I’ll attempt at being more cautious,” replied Iggy hastily as he continued to navigate his way downwards, tightly holding onto the steel bars of the ladder. “I think you’ve a great deal of potential to join a circus,” he went on. “You’re an incredibly flexible and talented acrobat, and that accounts for so much! You’d blow them all away, I know you’ve got it in you, Lemmy. Success is—”

He stopped abruptly when his brother asked him if he could see the bottom of the cave, and he changed the subject.

“I’ll check!” He titled his head downwards, squinting at the pitch black air surrounding him. However, it was a huge mistake, for his glasses fell right off of his face. He heard them hit the ground, but was unsure if they had broken or not.

“Blast it! My spectacles…I can’t see a thing!” Although the ladder wasn’t particularly fuzzy to Iggy, his distance vision was completely blurred. “Must have forgotten to adjust the stupid things,” he muttered to himself.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy Koopa

Clown Prince of Koopas

Clown Prince of Koopas
Lemmy Koopa

Star Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Sodium Search   Sodium Search - Page 2 EmptyThu 29 Oct - 11:40

"Oh no!!"

Lemmy reacted in a worried and surprised tone. He also was a bit guilty about it since he asked him to check. Then, he holds the ladder harder.

"..Don't worry i will get them for you!"

Ready to go, he takes the long horizontal steel bars on the right and slide really fast to the bottom while dodging Iggy carefully. He did it so fast that Iggy couldn't have the time to say if he wanted him to do it or not. After a while, Lemmy hits the bottom and fall on his feets, not having any harms. He looks around and sees Iggy glasses on the ground. It looks like they haven't been broken much.

"Yes! Now, i will go back to Iggy. Im not going any further without him!"

Then, he realised he couldn't handle the bars AND the glasses at the same time.. He thinks a little while to find an solution! "I know!" He puts the glasses carefuly on his head and climb up the ladder in a fast pace while being careful of not making the glasses fall. Since he has good balance, he knew how to not make them fall.
Back to top Go down
Iggy Koopa

Laughing Prankster

Laughing Prankster
Iggy Koopa

Star Points : 2

PostSubject: Re: Sodium Search   Sodium Search - Page 2 EmptyThu 29 Oct - 22:53

Iggy was surprised at the speed his smaller brother showed whilst sliding down a single steel bar. It caught him off guard at the time, but he wasn't surprised due to the smaller's athleticism. "Tremendous!"  
He was impressed with his brother's physical skills, as usual. Although he could have attempted to slide down also like his brother did, he decided he didn't want to take that risk yet since he couldn't see well at the moment, so he stayed put.

When his brother climbed back up the ladder with the glasses on his head, Iggy suppressed a laugh and simply reached out for them with one hand, keeping his other firmly gripping a single bar. He successfully grabbed them and quickly placed them back over his eyes. "Thank you very much, Lemmy," he said. "You have my gratitude!"

With that, the tall, slender koopaling decided to try out what Lemmy had a moment before. He grabbed ahold of one bar, and quickly slid down to the bottom of the cave. He landed on his feet, but tripped and fell onto his face a second later. "Whaaah!" He picked himself up off the ground and dusted off his body and his shell.

"You made it seem so easy!" He teased, waiting for his brother.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy Koopa

Clown Prince of Koopas

Clown Prince of Koopas
Lemmy Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Sodium Search   Sodium Search - Page 2 EmptyThu 29 Oct - 23:41

Lemmy was happy to hearing that but also was proud to be useful and surprising him. "Haha no problem Iggy! It was fun anyway!"

Then, he was surprised to see Iggy mimicking his slide, it could be dangerous. Seeing him doing it well, he just followed him by sliding with the other bar. When he came down on his feet in a perfect balance, he looks at Iggy with a little laugh.

"Haha, be careful bro, it's more dangerous than it looks! But you still slide like a pro, just need to work on the landing!" He laughs a bit then looks at him curious. "Oh, since we are here, we should find that sodium, no?"
Back to top Go down
Iggy Koopa

Laughing Prankster

Laughing Prankster
Iggy Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Sodium Search   Sodium Search - Page 2 EmptyFri 30 Oct - 6:30

Iggy was about to give his brother a playful, sharp retort but he refrained. It occurred to him they needed to find that sodium metal before anything happened to it. “Precisely,” he said with a hasty nod of his head. “We need to grab ahold of it before it dissolves…In fact, we don’t know if someone else is after it or not at the moment. C’mon, Lemmy! We need to make haste…”

He began to head deeper and deeper into the cave, the surrounding air darkening as he navigated through it. “If only I’d brought a flashlight with me,” said Iggy.

After what felt like forever, Iggy finally reached a dead end of the cave. He was about to turn around until he saw something bright silver-white in the distance. He rushed over to it and signaled for Lemmy to follow. "I...I think I might have just found it!" he exclaimed, beaming with pride. "You've helped me a lot as well, Lemmy," he continued. "I couldn't have done it withou-"

Suddenly, the ground shook. It sounded as though a few rocks slid off the walls and fallen into the cave. Perplexed Iggy turned around and studied the air. "What the...?"

Little did they know, a giant, monstrous creature was headed their way.

Back to top Go down
Lemmy Koopa

Clown Prince of Koopas

Clown Prince of Koopas
Lemmy Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Sodium Search   Sodium Search - Page 2 EmptyFri 30 Oct - 13:58

Lemmy followed Iggy into the cave and he was happy when Iggy found the sodium metal and was flattered to help him so much but he didn't had the time for answer. The ground shock surprised him and even scared him a little.

"I-I think it's better if we head fast to the exit, no?" He tells Iggy, not being aware that they are followed
Back to top Go down
Iggy Koopa

Laughing Prankster

Laughing Prankster
Iggy Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Sodium Search   Sodium Search - Page 2 EmptySat 31 Oct - 3:49

Iggy began to hastily collect as much sodium metal as he possibly could, and he signaled for Lemmy to help him. "I reckon that is a wise move," he replied, ready to dart out of the cavern. "We've come this far, and we cannot have our find get into the hands of..."

He was just about ready to leave the cave, when it occurred to him he and his brother were trapped. Upon turning around, he saw just what had cornered them. It was a giant koopa troopa. But not any ordinary one. It was a giant, silver, mechanically built koopa, it's height nearly ten feet tall.

"A robotic koopa...?" Iggy did not expect to see this today. He figured the koopas that initially owned the sodium metal might have constructed it as a guard, to watch over their sodium stash. For a moment he stared at Lemmy, unsure of what to do in this situation, but soon an idea came to him.

"If we can somehow dislodge the wires in the back of the mechanical koopa's head," said Iggy. "It should inevitably cause it to shutdown. But our actions need to be hasty." He explained to Lemmy it might be best for him to fight the koopa while Iggy made his way around it. "Lemmy!" he exclaimed. "Mind providing me a diversion?"
Back to top Go down
Lemmy Koopa

Clown Prince of Koopas

Clown Prince of Koopas
Lemmy Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Sodium Search   Sodium Search - Page 2 EmptySat 31 Oct - 5:05

Lemmy tried to help him but he didn't had the time, surprised by that giant robot. He had no idea what to do but when Iggy asked a divertion, he got back his own confidence and answered to him.
"Sure!! Look at me, i've got a lot of sodium metal!!"
Then, he takes some of the sodium metal on his hands and started to play with to make the robot keeps attention of him. The robot approches him as he continued to play with.
Back to top Go down
Iggy Koopa

Laughing Prankster

Laughing Prankster
Iggy Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Sodium Search   Sodium Search - Page 2 EmptySat 31 Oct - 7:21

Iggy gripped the sodium metal as tightly as he could in one hand without breaking it, and he rushed around towards the back of the robot. "Good distraction, Lemmy!" he called out as he grabbed the bot with one hand and began to slowly climb up.

The robot koopa witnessed Lemmy had a bunch of sodium metal in his hands, and he began to get irritated, his eyes lighting up a bright shade of red. He barely noticed that Iggy was on him and he continued to approach Lemmy, flaring up with rage.

"Lemmy...!" shouted Iggy, trying his best not to lose his balance. "Perhaps you should try something a little more complex. For example, maybe you could provide him some distracting entertainment! Like juggling the metal!" He continued his way up the robot's back.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy Koopa

Clown Prince of Koopas

Clown Prince of Koopas
Lemmy Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Sodium Search   Sodium Search - Page 2 EmptyMon 2 Nov - 0:21

"Oh yeah nice idea!! He said lively Hey Mister the robot, check this out!"
He makes appears a big balloon under him and start to juggle with the sodium metal on the top of his balloon. He founds it fun and was happy to have more public even if it was only a robot. He had so much fun he was forgetting all the danger this situation could be and juggles pretty well on the top of the balloon.
Back to top Go down
Iggy Koopa

Laughing Prankster

Laughing Prankster
Iggy Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Sodium Search   Sodium Search - Page 2 EmptyMon 2 Nov - 7:51

The robotic koopa's eyes changed from an angry, burning red into a calm light blue. It seemed to be enjoying Lemmy's performance, and it chuckled with delight. It was distracted so easily!

Iggy gave Lemmy a smile as if to say "Nice work, keep it up!" and soon he reached the top of the robot. He chuckled maniacally as he reached over to the front of its head and cupped his hands tightly over the robot's eyes, causing it to lose balance and stumble backwards.

As soon as it had succumb to the double distractions, Iggy gave the back of the robot's head a good tug, and soon it opened, revealing a cluster of various wires. "This oughta'..." He quickly reached inside and allowed his fingers to tightly grip the wires. With a forceful pull, he snapped them in half, and small sparks of electricity flew about the air. Thinking fast, he sprung towards the opposite side of the robot and slid downwards.

When he landed, he clumsily rolled into a ball with Lemmy. "Whhawawawawah!"

Moments later, the giant robot shut down and fell backwards, making a loud crash when it came into contact with the cavern ground. It's eyes turned back to grey. The machine was immobilized.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy Koopa

Clown Prince of Koopas

Clown Prince of Koopas
Lemmy Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Sodium Search   Sodium Search - Page 2 EmptyWed 4 Nov - 0:07

{Seeing the robot being happy and calm made me smile Sodium Search - Page 2 2827780 }
Lemmy was a bit dizzy with everything that happened. He shakes his head and see the robot on the ground and looks back to Iggy, smiling and excited.
"Haha! That was amazing!!" He said happily! "You beaten that HUUUUUGE robot!!!" He was pretty proud of his brother and was excited about what just happened.
Back to top Go down
Iggy Koopa

Laughing Prankster

Laughing Prankster
Iggy Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Sodium Search   Sodium Search - Page 2 EmptyWed 4 Nov - 2:37

The thin koopaling picked himself up off of the ground. He quickly glanced over to his smaller brother, making sure he was OK. He was relieved to see everything seemed to be fine, and he placed a hand on Lemmy’s shoulder, returning the smile to him.

“Well…” he began, excitement shining in his own eyes. “You should know I couldn’t have performed such a feat without you, Lemmy! You’ve assisted me a large amount! So, I can't take all the credit.” He thanked his brother for the help, and then he looked into his hands, realizing he had that large stash of sodium metal. “I think it would be wise to retreat from this cavern,” he said. “Wouldn’t want to end up in even more trouble…And I can certainly assure you those koopas might have built themselves another guard. But that’s just a hypothesis.”

He began to head for the exit of the cave, signaling for Lemmy to follow him.

“I think we’ve both done an outstanding job today!”

Back to top Go down
Lemmy Koopa

Clown Prince of Koopas

Clown Prince of Koopas
Lemmy Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Sodium Search   Sodium Search - Page 2 EmptyFri 6 Nov - 17:54

He laughs a bit of joy, happy of the compliment. "Okay, that's a good idea Iggy!" He answered happily before following him to the cave. "Yeah! We are AWESOME KOOPALINGS!!"
Back to top Go down
Iggy Koopa

Laughing Prankster

Laughing Prankster
Iggy Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Sodium Search   Sodium Search - Page 2 EmptyTue 10 Nov - 2:38

Iggy navigated his way to the entrance of the cavern, pushing a couple of rocks out of the way which had fallen due to the robot earlier.

"Here's the plan," he said, turning towards Lemmy for a brief moment. "We exit this cavern and make our way back to my laboratory as hastily as possible, that way we can-" He hesitated, realizing something much to his dismay. The unstable ladder from before had fallen to the floor. "..."

"Lemmy...H-have you still got that balloon in your possession?"
Back to top Go down
Lemmy Koopa

Clown Prince of Koopas

Clown Prince of Koopas
Lemmy Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Sodium Search   Sodium Search - Page 2 EmptyWed 11 Nov - 18:42

Lemmy followed him while listening to what he's saying and takes the balloon on his two hands and show it to Iggy, not seeing the ladder feel down for the moment

"Here it is! Why this question?"
Back to top Go down
Iggy Koopa

Laughing Prankster

Laughing Prankster
Iggy Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Sodium Search   Sodium Search - Page 2 EmptyThu 12 Nov - 7:28

Iggy was beginning to get a bit nervous and he turned to Lemmy again. "Well, you see..." He signaled to the ladder on the floor. "The ladder seems to have fallen. Therefore, maybe we could use the balloon to...It's going to sound far fetched, but maybe the balloon can hoist us back up to the surface?" He looked at the small orange object, convinced there wasn't enough helium to allow them both to float back up to the cave's entrance. But maybe it was worth a shot?
Back to top Go down
Lemmy Koopa

Clown Prince of Koopas

Clown Prince of Koopas
Lemmy Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Sodium Search   Sodium Search - Page 2 EmptySun 15 Nov - 17:30

Lemmy looks at the bridge then at his tiny balloon, there was no way this could lead them to the top of the pit.. Then, Lemmy remembered he had his tiny wand with him.
"Wait, I think they can help us!"
Lemmy spawned a lot of differents bouncy balloon all over the place, they were bouncing a lot and caused to Iggy and Lemmy to bounce closer to the top.
"I- I think this could work!" He said, panicking a bit, trying to not fall down. "We just have to not fall down!" Lemmy looks back to Iggy to check if he's okay while laying on a balloon, trying to stabilize "Can you do it as well?"
{Also, sorry if im answering a bit late, I will try to answer faster now!}
Back to top Go down
Iggy Koopa

Laughing Prankster

Laughing Prankster
Iggy Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Sodium Search   Sodium Search - Page 2 EmptySat 21 Nov - 23:44

((No problem, my friend. I also apologize for replying late!))

Iggy got into a ready position and hastily looked around him when Lemmy cast the spell for balloons to appear and bounce around everywhere. "Of course," he said quietly. "Should've thought of that myself!" He did the best he could to copy Lemmy, positioning himself on top of a balloon, trying not to fall. He slipped a little at first, but then he got the hang of it as he gripped it tightly, trying not to pop them due to his sharp, koopa claws. "This should bring us back up to the surface!" He looked up confidently, waiting for the balloon to hoist him up. "Here we go-ho-hooo!"~
Back to top Go down
Lemmy Koopa

Clown Prince of Koopas

Clown Prince of Koopas
Lemmy Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Sodium Search   Sodium Search - Page 2 EmptySun 22 Nov - 18:05

{{No problem as well!}}
Lemmy keeps jumping balloons from balloons and did an incredible jump that lead him to the side of that entrance and takes the side to not fall down, slowly getting out of that pit.

"Phew.. Join me Iggy!" He said,looking down for Iggy at where he came from.
Back to top Go down
Iggy Koopa

Laughing Prankster

Laughing Prankster
Iggy Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Sodium Search   Sodium Search - Page 2 EmptyFri 27 Nov - 8:25

Finally, the balloon hoisted Iggy up to the surface of the cavern, even though it took him a little longer than Lemmy to arrive. At least he was successful. "Huuuuh!" He landed with a thud and quickly picked himself back up again. "Preposterous," he snapped, but playfully. "All that just for a couple of chunks of sodium metal?!"

He laughed as he looked around for his smaller brother. "Lemmy...would you be OK?"
Back to top Go down
Lemmy Koopa

Clown Prince of Koopas

Clown Prince of Koopas
Lemmy Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Sodium Search   Sodium Search - Page 2 EmptySun 29 Nov - 1:56

"Of course I am!" He said, climbing the little side and standing up.

"It was an awesome journey indeed! And we even got what we need! We are ONE-AWESOME-TEAM!!" He said, proudly and happy for us two!
Back to top Go down
Iggy Koopa

Laughing Prankster

Laughing Prankster
Iggy Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Sodium Search   Sodium Search - Page 2 EmptyThu 3 Dec - 8:26

Iggy grabbed his brother's arm and helped him up, even though he knew he was perfectly capable of it himself. "We are quite the exquisite duo," he answered, quickly high-fiving his smaller brother. "Those plumbers have nothing on us!"

He was proud of his brother and thankful for the help he'd given him. He felt he should ackowledge it and he rubbed the back of his neck. "Hey," he began, turning towards Lemmy. "Thanks a lot, Lem. This mission was tougher than I expected it would be initially, but we pulled it off excellently. And I've only you to thank! You have all my gratitude." He placed a hand on his brother's shoulder and smiled.

"Now we'd better haul on out of here..." A twinge of mischief shone through his glasses and in his eyes. "Care to race me out of the forest?"
Back to top Go down
Lemmy Koopa

Clown Prince of Koopas

Clown Prince of Koopas
Lemmy Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Sodium Search   Sodium Search - Page 2 EmptyFri 4 Dec - 1:13

Lemmy high-fived back his bro with his usual enjoyed laugh and when he said his gratitude, he answered with a smile back before hearing that they gotta hurry out to the forest and look at his brother with a determined look, ready for a challenge.

"Okay im ready! The last one outside of the forest is a Baby Koopa! Hehe!"

After saying that, he started to run happily to the outside of the forest, he could be fast when he want to but he tried to run not too fast so there would be some competiton.
Back to top Go down
Iggy Koopa

Laughing Prankster

Laughing Prankster
Iggy Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Sodium Search   Sodium Search - Page 2 EmptyFri 4 Dec - 21:22

"You're on, circus performer!"

The intelligent koopaling knew it would be a long way out of the forest, and he had only so much stamina. He planned to save the majority of his speed, which he tended to have a lot of, especially in sprints, for end of the race. He began to run alongside his brother, pacing himself so he didn't tire out. Iggy made sure each of his strides were lined up properly as he hastily turned to his brother and chuckled. "Now, there'll be no cheating!" he teased. "No running atop that giant ball of yours..."
Back to top Go down
Lemmy Koopa

Clown Prince of Koopas

Clown Prince of Koopas
Lemmy Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Sodium Search   Sodium Search - Page 2 EmptySun 6 Dec - 21:55

"Haha, don't worry!" He answered, turning to his brother as well before teasing him back. "I don't need it to beat you!" He started to run quicker than him, maybe he knows he has to force him to use his stamina? Or maybe just for fun.. You never know with that little Koopaling!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sodium Search   Sodium Search - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sodium Search
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Super Mario Land RP Forum :: Roleplay section ~ :: Places :: The Koopas' Area :: Bowser's Castle-
Jump to: