Rare Flowers!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wiggler
Mushroom
Mushroom

PostSubject: Re: Rare Flowers!   Tue 3 Nov - 11:00

The caterpillar smelled his beautiful blue rose once more and smiled at the princess. Someone had made his dream come true, and he was more than ready to repay her in whatever way she would request. When she told him she loved kart racing, he brightened up immediately.

“You also enjoy kart racing?” He jumped up into the air, gracefully landing back onto his two feet afterwards. “Wiggler loves to kart race.” He listened to her explanation about the sand and he cupped his two front hands together and nodded. “Well…I am not one to disappoint, so…what if we travel to the Mushroom Kingdom? I have a B Dasher kart that you could borrow if you want to take it out for a spin.” He closed his eyes happily.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess

Star Points : 3

PostSubject: Re: Rare Flowers!   Wed 4 Nov - 2:14

She opened her eyes wider, and nodded her head with excitement. Someone who looked cool was actually sharing her love for Karting! She clapped her hands together and jumped a few times, shouting.

"Yeeeeaaaah!!! I LOVE karting! I sooo miss it you have ni idea! It's so much fun! A B dasher you say?! I think I never tried that one!! I love trying new things I sooo can't wait!! Ha! I'll finally be able to wear something else than that so not comfy dress I have to wear as a princess!! I much prefer wearing sport outfit! Oooh anyway yay I can't wait!!"

The princess couldn't stop talking when she was excited. She had a big grin on her face and was looking up at Wiggler with shiny impatient eyes, her hands joined as a prayer.

"Shall we go soon?"  

Mushroom
Mushroom

Star Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Rare Flowers!   Wed 4 Nov - 2:55

Wiggler flinched when Daisy shouted, for she was a little bit louder than he was used to, but he quickly returned to normal and laughed.

“Yeah!” he answered, happily nodding his head. “It’s a long white car, and it’s really fast when you use it with big monster wheels!” He was starting to look forward to showing Daisy the kart he was so fond of.

He grinned widely at her and admired his blue rose one last time. “Sure! Are you going to change clothes first? That dress might not be the best for karting.” He smiled and patiently awaited her reply.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess

PostSubject: Re: Rare Flowers!   Wed 4 Nov - 2:58

She looked down at her dress and pulled her tongue out.

"bleh, definitely changing soon!!"

She giggled and quickly left the room.

"I wont be long don't worry I'm not like other women! I stay in the bathroom less than ten minutes!!!"

She ran inside her castle.

Mushroom
Mushroom

PostSubject: Re: Rare Flowers!   Fri 6 Nov - 6:59

The caterpillar laughed when Daisy made a face, finding her reaction amusing.

"No problemo," said Wiggler, having a seat on the floor. He gripped his pot with the blue rose tightly and smelled it once again, admiring the beautiful plant. He smiled at his female friend and nodded. "Oh, take your time." He watched as she darted into the castle, and he called out: "Oh, I wouldn't doubt it!" With a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess

PostSubject: Re: Rare Flowers!   Wed 11 Nov - 19:58

{{ It makes me laugh as it actually took me ages to reply XD sorry about that }}

A few minutes later, Daisy came back with her karting outfit. It was a leather like white and yellow suit, close to the skin as well, with a flower jewelry on the front as usual. She smiled and spian around all proud to show it, and also happy to be able to move freely. She definitely wasn't comfy in that dress.

"Woohoo!!! I'm ready nooow! We can go whenever!!"

She also packed a bag full of other clothes and stuff. The princess obvisouly needed a break and didn't want to come for just one day!

Mushroom
Mushroom

PostSubject: Re: Rare Flowers!   Thu 12 Nov - 7:51

//No worries, sorry for my late reply as well! I usually log onto my other account, I don't mean to forget about my Wiggler but sometimes I can't help it...I would not have seen your reply until now if it was earlier. ;-;

Wiggler laughed when he saw her pack a bunch of her clothes away. "I guess you want to go on a vacation, huh?" he replied. "You sure look a lot more comfy in those new clothes. I think they match your personality more than the dress does." Wiggler hesitated, meaning to ask something to her. "Daisy..." he began, remembering how tired he was on the journey before. "Do you know if there is an...easier...way to travel back to the Mushroom Kingdom?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess

PostSubject: Re: Rare Flowers!   Thu 12 Nov - 22:44

{{Well then it all worked out perfectly then xD and it's alright to forget to log in :3 }}

She put her hands on her hips, happy of the compliment about her suit and then thought about Wiggler's question.

"Mmh... There are two ways to get to the Shroom Kingdom quickly. First one, I can call a magic carpet taxi, driven by a funny bird but very safe. I use it all the time. Second one, warp pipes. But they were under constructions last time I had a look to it so, maybe we should stick to the carpet... You never know where you can land if yoy use a broken pipe!"

She laughed a bit and looked at the caterpillar.

"Or we can walk but it's a liiiitle bit tiring and you definitely don't want to do that again. So, up to you."

Mushroom
Mushroom

PostSubject: Re: Rare Flowers!   Sun 15 Nov - 12:25

Wiggler wiped sweat from his forehead and chuckled at Daisy. "Yeah," he responded. "You're right, it is a little tiring for me to walk all the way back..." He had always walked everywhere, and he could indeed handle the long trip, but at the same time he longed for a new experience and he smiled at Daisy's proposition.

"Great! I...I'd love to try out the carpet. It sounds really fun." Wiggler perked up and squeezed the flower pot close to him, as though he was practicing holding it tightly when they were on the taxi ride together.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess

PostSubject: Re: Rare Flowers!   Sun 15 Nov - 16:58

"Oookay let's do that!"

She said with motivation, grabbing her bags and walking to a flower shaped phone inside her castle. She dialed a number. She called a magic carpet taxi and went outside again, smiling to Wiggler. A few minutes later, a taxi bird was up there, waving at the princess and the caterpillar.

"Hello!! You called me?!"

Mushroom
Mushroom

PostSubject: Re: Rare Flowers!   Thu 19 Nov - 7:10

Wiggler was excited, but also a little bit scared. He'd never seen such a method of transportation before! He turned to Daisy and gulped. "Uhm...Are you sure this is safe?" He asked, realizing there weren't really any places to hold onto, or put on seat belts, for that matter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess

PostSubject: Re: Rare Flowers!   Thu 19 Nov - 15:36

She put her hand on one of his shoulders and gave him a reassuring smile.

"Ooh yeah don't worry, we'll be fine. I did it a lot of times, I used to fall a bit at the beginning but they have good reflex and directly fly down to pick you up before you touch the floor! They are well train! But I'm sure you have a good balance... Well you have a long body... Nah you'll be fine! Just don't move too much!"

Mushroom
Mushroom

PostSubject: Re: Rare Flowers!   Sat 28 Nov - 7:07

Wiggler smiled back and he felt a little better when she told him that everything was going to be fine. He really appreciated having such a caring and supportive friend, for he hadn't many. He'd always spent his time gardening and didn't really get out much.

Taking a deep breath, he stepped forward and proceeded to climb onto the flying carpet.

"All right, don't make this too dangerous, now," he teased the driver. "C'mon, Daisy! I'm starting to become excited..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess

PostSubject: Re: Rare Flowers!   Sat 28 Nov - 17:25

The little bird smiled and nodded, still "dancing" on his magic carpet. Wiggler was tall and big, so when he put his feet on it, the carpet moved and came down a bit, but settled and came back to it's normal height after a few seconds. The bird giggled a bit when the carpet started to move. Then Daisy climbed on it with no fear. You could tell she was used to it, as she didn't even react to the carpet moving under her feet. She sat down and looked at Wiggler with a reassuring smile.

"Don't worry! We'll be absolutely fine! You will see!"

She looked excited too, rubbing her hands together. She  told the bird the place where they wanted to go, and as soon as her sentence was finished, the carpet dashed away.

"WOOHOO let's goooo!"

She raised her hands in the air as if she was in a roller coaster.

Mushroom
Mushroom

PostSubject: Re: Rare Flowers!   Mon 30 Nov - 5:48

"You're right, we'll be-" Wiggler was obviously not used to the speed, nor being off the ground. Truth be told, he'd never flown before in his life, so he didn't know what kind of experience to expect. When the carpet dropped down a bit, his eyes widened in surprise and he tightly gripped onto the edges of the carpet. "Whhhhhoooooaaaa...!" He shut his eyes, only opening them a moment later and turning to face Daisy.

"Oh...I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to seem like a wiggler wimp. It's just...you see..." He scratched the back of his head awkwardly. "I've never flown before. Pretty silly, huh?" He blushed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess

PostSubject: Re: Rare Flowers!   Tue 1 Dec - 4:16

Daisy was laughing while looking at Wiggler panicking. She found this to be cute. She wasn't worried because she never had any accident with it. Even if Wiggler happened to fall, the carpet would fly down fastly enough to pick him back up! When he opened his eyes and looked at her, she tilted her head with a nice smile.

"Haha that's sweet and, I'm very proud that you fly for the first time thanks to me!! You should relax and put your many hands in the air, it will be even funnier and make the journey appear shorter!"

She put her arms in the air again, showing she was not scared and it was fun!

"woohoo!! Follow me Wiggly!!" cheers

Mushroom
Mushroom

PostSubject: Re: Rare Flowers!   Thu 3 Dec - 23:13

The caterpillar refused to look weak in front of strong, independent Daisy, so he took a deep breath and regained his composure. Just because he liked flowers, that didn't make him a total pushover! He opened his eyes widely and looked confident all of a sudden as he fixed his gaze upon the sky and the desert sand below. He also noticed a couple of palm trees, which were beautiful. What do you know? Thought Wiggler, gripping his flower pot tightly. This isn't so bad at all!

"Y-you're right, Daisy!" exclaimed Wiggler. "I might have been scared because I didn't know what to expect, but this is turning out rather fun." He did as told, gripping the pot tightly with a pair of hands and throwing another pair into the air, letting the wind ride through his gloves. He hated to admit it was still a little scary for him when the carpet made any sudden drops, but he enjoyed it all the same.

"This is so fun! Woohoo!!!"~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess

PostSubject: Re: Rare Flowers!   Sat 5 Dec - 18:01

Daisy was even happier when she saw Wiggler was having fun and raised his arms in the air with her. She didn't feel the little fear he still had in him at all.
The little bird who was piloting the carpet, opened his beak and giggled. He was so happy the two passengers were having fun with him that he decided to go even faster, and even did a loop! The power of the gravity and the speed didn't make them fall at all, it was just very surprising and intense.

"Oooh weeee!!"

The princess shouted, still raising her hands into the air, not scared by the loop and the speed at all. The magic carpet went back to a normal speed after the loop and a few fast narrow bends, as they weren't too far from their destination anymore.
The bird looked back at his passengers, with a smirk. He was wondering how they were getting on after his little surprise. Daisy has her hair all messed up and her crown was a bit upside down but she was wearing a big smile on her face.

Mushroom
Mushroom

PostSubject: Re: Rare Flowers!   Mon 7 Dec - 21:28

Wiggler had been enjoying the ride more and more as it continued, his hands up in the air and a large grin spread across his face. His fear subsided as he gazed around him, turning towards the sights around him, the trees zipping by him at the speed of light. He did not expect the loop to happen, but at first he gripped onto the carpet, unsure what this action was, but afterwards he simply went with it, and it turned out to be a pleasant yet thrilling surprise. He jerked his head back, facing Daisy and laughing.

"You're right...I-I don't know why I was scared before!" he exclaimed. He noticed they were nearing their destination and it made him excited to see desert change into tall, tall mushrooms.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess

PostSubject: Re: Rare Flowers!   Tue 8 Dec - 22:35

Daisy was happy that her new friend had fun during the ride. She looked up at him with a wide smile, as the magic carpet started to slow down. The bird turned around and chirped something to Daisy who stared back at him, wondering what he was asking.

"Huh? Ooh!! Yes sorry!!" She looked at Wiggler and asked "Where do you want to land exactly my dear? The Kingdom is quite huge, can you show that little bird where your place is?"

Mushroom
Mushroom

PostSubject: Re: Rare Flowers!   Fri 12 Feb - 20:24

The caterpillar grew disappointed his ride was coming to an end. He gazed around him before fixing his sight on a particular house, hidden in giant leaves.

"It's...It's right there! Do you guys see it?" His tone of voice was unsure. Maybe his subconscious wanted him to stay in the air.

"The little house in the leaves?" He held onto the carpet once more as he looked around.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess

PostSubject: Re: Rare Flowers!   Tue 16 Feb - 17:58

The bird on the carpet put his wing on his forehead to look away, and spotted the house. He then nodded and, in a quick move, flew down toward it.

"Weee!!! cheers " Shouted the princess all excited again, as it was probably their last moment of fun before landing. The carpet stopped on the floor, a few seconds later, and squealed something to Daisy. Probably the amount of what she had to pay for the course. She smiled and took a few coins out of her pockets and handed them to the bird.

"Here you go! Thanks again!"

She walked out of the carpet and looked around her, waiting for Wiggler. She really enjoyed the landscape, it might look simple but she wasn't seeing leaves very often in her desert.

PostSubject: Re: Rare Flowers!   

Back to top Go down

Rare Flowers!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Super Mario Land RP Forum :: Roleplay section ~ :: Places :: Sarasaland Desert-
Jump to: