Super Mario Land RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unwanted Attention

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Waluigi
Fire Flower
Fire Flower

Unwanted Attention  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Attention    Unwanted Attention  - Page 2 EmptySat 31 Oct - 23:28

"Forget the stars!"

Waluigi shouted as he also slammed his fist on the table, then proceeded to tap his feet angrily on the floor. He felt very strongly about being replaced, he also felt very strongly about her too. The two were combined and there was a very angry Waluigi sitting there.

"Who wants a stupid bimbo princess?! The other princesses make Waluigi cringe!"

He grunted as his foot tapping became more vigorous.

"People-a have to understand that those princesses are too overrated! They don't even come close to you!"

He hissed to himself. His face now slowly becoming red as he kicked his feet up onto the table, grunting angrily to himself. He didn't care if he got all worked up in front of her. At least he was being honest with her.
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

Star Points : 3

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Attention    Unwanted Attention  - Page 2 EmptySat 31 Oct - 23:40

The princess startled a bit on her seat, scared by his fist slamming powerfully on the table, making the cups of tea shake a bit, not far from being spilled. Her eyes widened, as she was looking up at his angry face. She didn't know he was supporting her like this, and it made her blush a bit. Not a lot of men became angry like this to protect her in the past. She nodded with a serious face.

"Y...YES!!"

She shouted back, slamming her little fist on the table again, as a sign of agreement. She then added a sentence, to not seem selfish and self centered, because it wasn't the case at all.

"We gonna show the world that Daisy AND Waluigi are the true winners!!"

Daisy had no idea about how and what was going to happen then, but she followed what he was saying, because she meant it as well and was happy to have someone who understood her and could be understood back.
Back to top Go down
Waluigi
Fire Flower
Fire Flower
Waluigi

Star Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Attention    Unwanted Attention  - Page 2 EmptySat 31 Oct - 23:56

Waluigi let out a loud cackle. He was starting to like her a little more at this point.

"Heheheh! You're right!"
He laughed as he said that, he couldn't believe that she actually believed him. Not like he was lying or anything, he was just used to her and others shrugging everything he says off like it was nothing.

He pinched his moustache with two fingers and tweaked it slightly, he often did that when he was happy or excited. This was entirely different for him, he couldn't believe anything.

"I'm the greatest plumber... I'm-a handsome and useful!"

He laughed even more to himself, now rolling his moustache around between his two fingers, completely disregarding everything around him for a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Attention    Unwanted Attention  - Page 2 EmptySun 1 Nov - 0:04

"You ... Certainly... Are."

She said, staring at him touching his moustache. She found it mesmerizing. She always admired his moustached and wondered how he managed to keep it up like this. Maybe all that twirling he was doing was helping? The staring and moustache rolling was awkward and lasted a few seconds before she finally shook her head, coming back to decent thoughts.

"Ahum yeah! By the way, I should have guessed but never really realised you were a real plumber... Maybe you could help me with something?"

It could sound like a naughty scenario bit she actually really had a problem in her bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Waluigi
Fire Flower
Fire Flower
Waluigi

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Attention    Unwanted Attention  - Page 2 EmptySun 1 Nov - 0:10

That compliment would've driven him insane if he hadn't been too busy laughing to himself in his head. He eventually zoned back in when he heard he ask about him being a plumber.

"Eh? Me?"
He asked as he looked at her with a concerned look, was she seriously asking him to help out? He failed most of his classes in plumbing, but he did eventually pass. After all, he was a qualified plumber, just not a very good one.

"I thought you would've asked that Loo-gee guy."
He replied, obviously referring to Luigi. Slowly turning his nose up at the thought of the green plumber.

He thought for a few moments, then opened his mouth quickly.
"Of course I'll help, of course of couuuuurse..."
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Attention    Unwanted Attention  - Page 2 EmptySun 1 Nov - 0:16

"That is true, I could have asked Luigi... It's not that I don't trust him as a plumber, but I know he panicks over anything and I didn't want him to destroy my bathroom. I trust you more about that. Time to show me I'm right!"

She winked and stood up with motivation. It was a good opportunity for her to give a bit of confidence to Waluigi... On condition that he managed to help, or it could make it worse!

"It's upstairs, just follow me Wal'!"

She walk to the stairs, looking back at him with a smile. She pulled her dress a bit to not trip over the stairs and starting to walk up to the other floor.
Back to top Go down
Waluigi
Fire Flower
Fire Flower
Waluigi

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Attention    Unwanted Attention  - Page 2 EmptySun 1 Nov - 0:26

Waluigi shrugged and followed behind her. He always carried a set of tools around with him most of the time, just in case he needed them for anything. He was convinced he could do it, he just didn't want to disappoint her.

"I'm-a right behind you!"

He said happily as he spun a wrench around his finger, it almost spun off and hit him in the face, barely skimming his nose. He continued to follow her as he watched her walk up the stairs, his eyes followed her more than his body did.

Waluigi was a strange guy...
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Attention    Unwanted Attention  - Page 2 EmptySun 1 Nov - 0:33

As she was nearly reaching the first floor, she heard a little noise behind her. She turned around quickly, opening her eyes while holding the guardrail.

"Are you alright sweetie?"

She surprised herself calling him like this and blushed.

"Hum I meant, Waluigi! Heheh..."
Back to top Go down
Waluigi
Fire Flower
Fire Flower
Waluigi

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Attention    Unwanted Attention  - Page 2 EmptySun 1 Nov - 0:45

"Wah? Sweetie?"
That confused Waluigi. He blushed hard upon hearing that.
Did that seriously happen to him? Even if it was a mistake, did it actually happen?!

"Eheh... Yeah, I'm okay."
He replied awkwardly as he continued spinning the wrench around.
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Attention    Unwanted Attention  - Page 2 EmptySun 1 Nov - 0:54

She felt he was embarrassed because of how she called him and tried to find an excuse, but it probably wasn't the best answer ever.

"Yeah sorry it's just a bad habit I have because usually Luigi is around so..."

Poor Waluigi. She finally reached the floor and made her way to the bathroom. She opened the door, and tried to run the bath by turning the tap, but nothing happened. A weird screechy noise was coming from the pipes. Maybe a little creature was blocking it? She had no clue.

"See, no water. The shower works fine though, don't get me wrong I am not dirty and still wash myself!!! It's just the bath being weird..."

She stood in the middle of the bathroom, staring at the bath with a hand on her hip.
Back to top Go down
Waluigi
Fire Flower
Fire Flower
Waluigi

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Attention    Unwanted Attention  - Page 2 EmptySun 1 Nov - 1:05

After hearing that, he felt awful. It seemed like he got his hopes up a little too much. He shook his head and walked into the bathroom, looking around to find the water supply. He couldn't find it, it was most likely located somewhere else, but it wasn't too much of a problem.

He approached the bath silently and reached into his pocket to find a tool to pry the side of the bath off. He found it and did it, moved the side to the corner of the room and got on his knees to look at what was going on with the bath. He had a basic idea of what was happening, one of the pipes was seemingly larger than the other, it looked like it was blocked as it was bulging slightly as well as dripping water.

He scrambled under the bath and pulled out his wrench, placing it over a bolt nearest to the pipe.
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Attention    Unwanted Attention  - Page 2 EmptySun 1 Nov - 1:18

Daisy folded her arms and looked at Waluigi with attention. She was surprised how concentrated and serious he was. She knew he was going to panick way less than Luigi but she wasn't expecting to see him so professional. She was used to see him doing sport and seeing him in a plumber context was... Different, and nice. She walked toward him when he disappeared under the bath. As he didn't say anything, she wondered what was going on.

"Are you okay? Do you have an idea? Need any help?"
Back to top Go down
Waluigi
Fire Flower
Fire Flower
Waluigi

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Attention    Unwanted Attention  - Page 2 EmptySun 1 Nov - 1:26

Waluigi sighed as he loosened the bolt. He wasn't sure whether he regretting coming all the way out there or not. He shook his head a little more as he took the bolt off, then proceeded to loosen the other.

"Yes. I'm-a perfectly fine."

Waluigi wasn't professional or anything, he was just annoyed and frustrated to an extent.

He took the other bolt off, then the pipe began spewing water. This wasn't in the plan...
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Attention    Unwanted Attention  - Page 2 EmptySun 1 Nov - 1:32

She bit her lips, feeling guilty. She didn't want to use his plumber skill for herself, that wasn't the plan. She basically wanted to make him feel better because she thought it was an easy job. She didn't like to see he was annoyed and frustrated, especially when water started to leave the pipe. She tried to cheer him up and chuckled nervously. She felt the irony in his voice. She wasn't stupid.

"Hee hee... At least you found water..."

Another new sound started to be heard from the pipe. Like a squealing sound, like a little animal being scared.
Back to top Go down
Waluigi
Fire Flower
Fire Flower
Waluigi

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Attention    Unwanted Attention  - Page 2 EmptySun 1 Nov - 1:45

"Yep. Guess so."

He replied in an obviously uninterested tone. He took the pipe off, a large burst of water went all over his face and all over the floor. Great...

He reached his hand in and pulled out a small, fluffy creature. He had no idea what it was, nor did he really care at that point. He placed it down softly on the floor and reached his hand in further to see if there was any more blockages.

Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Attention    Unwanted Attention  - Page 2 EmptySun 1 Nov - 1:55

Daisy opened her eyes and mouth, surprised by the little creature. She crouched to pet it's head, as it looked pretty scared but quite relieved to be free too apparently. The creature squealed again before jumping out of the window.
She didn't care there was water on the floor. She felt sorry he had water all over his face so, and blushed. She walked to him and put her hand on his shoulder.

"Waluigi dear, you did a really great job! I'm sure everything is fine now, just put things back together quickly and come back to me. I'm very proud of you really!"

She grabbed a soft royal towel on a shelf and waited for him with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Waluigi
Fire Flower
Fire Flower
Waluigi

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Attention    Unwanted Attention  - Page 2 EmptySun 1 Nov - 2:07

Waluigi quickly put everything back together. It was nice to be praised by her, although it didn't mean too much after being a little disappointed. He then placed the side of the bath in its original position. The bath seemed to work after he turned the taps on.

"Good as new."
He muttered as he turned to her, his face and clothes still covered in water.

"That should-a fix the problem... There was an animal or something in there."  
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Attention    Unwanted Attention  - Page 2 EmptySun 1 Nov - 2:14

She was very happy the bath worked again. For the bath itself, but mainly because Waluigi might be more confident now he managed to do something really well. Daisy looked up at the tall man with a very sweet smile, and walked toward him, holding the soft little towel.

"I'm so proud of you. I knew I could trust you, my new hero..."

She gently started to dab his face with the towel, trying to dry his face a bit, while looking at him in this eyes with a slight blush.
Back to top Go down
Waluigi
Fire Flower
Fire Flower
Waluigi

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Attention    Unwanted Attention  - Page 2 EmptySun 1 Nov - 2:23

The whole new hero thing surprised him. He didn't think that she thought of him in that way, although he tried his best not to get his hopes up. After all, it might've just been something she came out with.

"Wah... No need to be proud, I'm just doing-a my job..."
He replied like that to seem like he was cool about the situation, but inside he was freaking out in good and bad ways. He had mixed feelings at the time. He wasn't quite sure what was going on with him.

She then dabbed his face, which did surprise him a lot. When he noticed her looking into his eyes, he quickly and awkwardly looked somewhere else.
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Attention    Unwanted Attention  - Page 2 EmptySun 1 Nov - 2:34

Daisy was far from being a stupid woman and she could feel Waluigi's behaviour changed a bit. As he looked away, she looked away too, trying to think about what she could have said wrong to get him like this... He was all so confident earlier on and now, he was barely showing any emotion anymore... It made her feel bad, but she didn't want to ask because, she started to understand how the man was and he probably wouldn't answer anyway. So she tried to act normal, hoping his good mood would come back.

His face was nearly dry now. She looked back at him with a smile, and gently stroked his cheek with the back of her hand, which made her blush. First time she had a skin to skin contact with his face.

"Oh hum, you are dry now. And your skin is all soft ~ "
Back to top Go down
Waluigi
Fire Flower
Fire Flower
Waluigi

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Attention    Unwanted Attention  - Page 2 EmptySun 1 Nov - 2:49

"Eh? It is?"
He was confused to why she pointed that out, but he didn't think too much into it.

He was still in a bad mood, however he was trying to let it fade away, if he lost his temper with her, he'd probably lose a lot of respect as well as any teeny tiny chance he might have had with her.

He noticed her blush, and kind of blushed himself. He really couldn't help it, he just did.

"Wahah... Thanks for your help."
He muttered quietly and nervously. He was hoping that she wouldn't notice his sudden mood change.
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Attention    Unwanted Attention  - Page 2 EmptySun 1 Nov - 2:57

She chuckled a bit, touching his cheek again.

"Haha, I did nothing special... You helped me way more than I helped you! I owe you one by the way. You did something for me, I need to do something for you. Ask me anything!"

She looked up at him, trying to have his attention with her big blue eyes and a bright smile. She really cared about him after they had their little conversation around a tea and she wanted him to be happy. She was secretly hoping he was going to ask for a hug or something like this.
Back to top Go down
Waluigi
Fire Flower
Fire Flower
Waluigi

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Attention    Unwanted Attention  - Page 2 EmptySun 1 Nov - 3:10

Waluigi snickered when she said that he could ask her anything. It made him laugh a fair amount, although he didn't laugh loudly, down to the fact that it would come off very rude.

"There's a lot of things-a Waluigi could ask for~ But I'm-a not going to ask for anything."
He smiled awkwardly again, his eyes shifted away from her as a darker blush appeared on his face.

Waluigi could've asked for a hell of a lot of things, ranging from money to hugs and a lot more. But he decided that he wasn't going to bother her for anything like that. Even if she did secretly want something like a hug, he didn't necessarily know how she felt.
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Attention    Unwanted Attention  - Page 2 EmptySun 1 Nov - 3:14

She insisted and poked his chest with a smile.

"Aww come on! It would make me feel better if I could do something for you to thank you. Even something silly or small. Let me take you to diner! You're probably hungry after that hard job you did?"

She removed a bit of dust from his top with her hands. He probably got that when he was crawling under the bath.
Back to top Go down
Waluigi
Fire Flower
Fire Flower
Waluigi

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Attention    Unwanted Attention  - Page 2 EmptySun 1 Nov - 3:25

"Eh... I don't know about dinner. I'd-a be grateful with anything really, I'm sure you'll think of something that might interest the great Wah."

Money would be nice. Although he didn't want to ask her of all people for money. If it was anyone else, he'd make them fork out their coins in a flash, but he wouldn't do that to her. He also wasn't going to ask her for anything affectionate, that kind of thing would give away his soft and loving personality, he didn't want to show that. Not yet, anyway...
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Attention    Unwanted Attention  - Page 2 EmptySun 1 Nov - 3:32

The princess looked disappointed that he refused everything she was offering, and looked down with a sad sigh.

"Ooh... Can I, at least, give you a hug?..."

She didn't ask that for him, to make him feel better or anything. Now she was the one who needed to be cheered up and she really wanted to give him one. She would give money with no problem, but the idea didn't even cross her mind. As money was the last thing she needed, because she had everything she wanted that could be bought, she didn't even think about it.

Though, as she looked down, she saw his old shoes again. So it gave her an idea. She raised her head, looking at him.

"Oh maybe you want me to buy you new shoes? And a new outfit as yours has been a bit damaged by the water?!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Attention    Unwanted Attention  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Unwanted Attention
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Super Mario Land RP Forum :: Roleplay section ~ :: Places :: Sarasaland Desert :: Daisy's castle-
Jump to: