Super Mario Land RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Princess visiting the two plumbers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Toad and Peach
Ice Flower
Ice Flower
Toad and Peach

Star Points : 2

A Princess visiting the two plumbers Empty
PostSubject: A Princess visiting the two plumbers   A Princess visiting the two plumbers EmptyMon 2 Nov - 5:14

[[closed RP with Mario or Luigi, or Both.

Edit : anybody is free to join now Peach has left ]]

-----

It was a very rainy day that day, but it didn't bother princess Peach. She was determined to see the plumbers (especially Mario), she missed them too much now. She was walking slowly but carefully as it was very windy that afternoon. Her little parasol she was carrying around helped her a bit to face the bad weather.

Her little companion Toad was following her too. He was always around, making sure the princess was ok! The journey had been long for his little mushroom's legs. He was panting, the poor thing was really tired. Peach turned around and crouched to pat his head.

"don't worry Toady, we are nearly there. They will give you something to drink!"

She smiled to him and patted his head again, before standing up and walking a bit further. She finally saw the letterbox with their names on it, and the main door. Her heart started to rush, hoping they were there so they didn't travel in the rain for nothing.

She started to knock at the door a bit shyly, way too shyly.
But Toad rolled his eyes and knocked at it another time, louder.

"There Princess!!! This time it will be heard!!"

He ran under Peach's umbrella and waited.
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Invincible Star
Invincible Star
Luigi

PostSubject: Re: A Princess visiting the two plumbers   A Princess visiting the two plumbers EmptyThu 12 Nov - 3:13

[I'm sorry I know you wish Mario would answer but it looks like he doesn't come a lot anymore so it will have to be just Luigi, if that's okay  Crying or Very sad  ]
Back to top Go down
Toad and Peach
Ice Flower
Ice Flower
Toad and Peach

PostSubject: Re: A Princess visiting the two plumbers   A Princess visiting the two plumbers EmptyFri 13 Nov - 2:00

{I would love a Mario for obvious reasons, but as I said in my starter this RP is open for both Mario and Luigi. Would be fun if he joins one day but I'm good with Luigi! Very Happy it's still better than writing a starter for nothing.}
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Invincible Star
Invincible Star
Luigi

PostSubject: Re: A Princess visiting the two plumbers   A Princess visiting the two plumbers EmptySat 14 Nov - 22:35

[Oh well if I'm better than nothing... Sad Razz ]

Luigi was alone at home. He wasn't completely relaxed, any little noise scared him like crazy as he wasn't reassured when his brother wasn't with him.

He actually noticed the first knock, the silent one from the princess. Whe he heard it, he jumped a bit on his chair and started to shake. Then the second knock followed, louder, making the plumber panick even more. He jumped again, biting his nails, before crawling under the table, trying to remain as quiet as possible so the unknown person and potential enemy behind the door would think the house was empty and would eventually, leave.
Back to top Go down
Toad and Peach
Ice Flower
Ice Flower
Toad and Peach

PostSubject: Re: A Princess visiting the two plumbers   A Princess visiting the two plumbers EmptyMon 16 Nov - 0:18

After a few seconds, Peach put her hand on her ear, trying to listen if anybody was home. But no sound could be heard. The rain was pouring hard now and it was even harder to hear what was going on. She looked down at Toad who shrugged.

"Maybe they didn't hear! Do you want me to knock again, princess?"

"No dear Toady. It is okay. If they didn't hear your loud one they wont hear another knock. But... Why would they be out with such a bad weather? I'm very curious now. Wait!"

She let Toad wait against the door so he wouldn't get wet, opened her umbrella again and walked to the side of the house. She put her forehead against the window, and tried to see if she could see anybody inside the house.
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Invincible Star
Invincible Star
Luigi

PostSubject: Re: A Princess visiting the two plumbers   A Princess visiting the two plumbers EmptyTue 17 Nov - 4:12

At the same time, thunder stroke outside, flashing the room and making Peach's shadow appear on the floor, giant and deformed because of the shape of the umbrella. Luigi startled and shouted a "Waaah! M-monster!!!", bashing his head against the table. But his scream couldn't be heard as it happened at the same time the thunder stroke. The terrorised plumber curled into a ball under the table and shook. He couldn't be seen again and was well hidden, especially because it was very dark.
Back to top Go down
Toad and Peach
Ice Flower
Ice Flower
Toad and Peach

PostSubject: Re: A Princess visiting the two plumbers   A Princess visiting the two plumbers EmptyWed 18 Nov - 0:53

Peach heard Toad screaming and panicking as the thunder started. She didn't manage to see anything in the house and sighed, disappointed. She walked back to the mushroom, who was too scared ane shaky now and didn't want to make him feel even worse.

-"I am sorry Toady, it really looks like the home is empty... It's raining quite hard though, we should wait a bit under the porch before walking back..."

She opened her arms and cuddled the mushroom tight to keep him warm. He was shaking against her.
Back to top Go down
Super Mario
Little Mushroom
Little Mushroom
Super Mario

Star Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: A Princess visiting the two plumbers   A Princess visiting the two plumbers EmptyWed 18 Nov - 21:21

Fortunately for the both of them Mario came trotting along. His footsteps were heard not because he wasn't the "subtle" type but because the soles of his boots had absorbed quite a bit of water. His hat was, unfortunately, slacking downward on his head from the excess water. Needless to say his clothes were wet.

He just wanted to get home after his plans were ruined by this weather! He stopped once he made it past their fence so that he could take off his precious cap and wring out the water. Thank goodness it didn't get wrinkled or anything. But the water smell he might have to wash out....

"!!!" His train of thought was immediately thrown off when he saw two of his favorite people on his porch: Peach and Toad! But.....why out here in the rain? Wasn't Luigi home....?

Whatever, he could think about that once they were all inside. Mario didn't waste another second. He dashed towards the Princess and her assistant, placing his cap back onto his head.
A Princess visiting the two plumbers Tumblr_inline_ny11qfWVt51txgpjs_540
     "Peaaach-a! Toad!"
Back to top Go down
Toad and Peach
Ice Flower
Ice Flower
Toad and Peach

PostSubject: Re: A Princess visiting the two plumbers   A Princess visiting the two plumbers EmptyWed 18 Nov - 21:36

The princess was very disappointed. Despite being under the porch, her and the poor little mushroom were soaking wet, her umbrella became useless and her beautiful pink dress had lost all of it's volume, she looked miserable. Holding the shaky Toad against her, she turned around, about to walk back to her castle.
But suddenly, a familiar voice echoed. She raised her head, widening her eyes, and saw Mario in front of them.

-"Mario!"

She half shouted with a big smile, as if she just saw a rainbow in the middle of the rain. Toad also opened his mouth, happy and reassured, and even stopped shaking.

-"Oh Mario you have no idea how happy I am to finally see you! Please, open the door, poor little Toady is going to catch a cold!"
Back to top Go down
Super Mario
Little Mushroom
Little Mushroom
Super Mario

PostSubject: Re: A Princess visiting the two plumbers   A Princess visiting the two plumbers EmptyWed 18 Nov - 21:51

Thank goodness they weren't too angry....Or angry at all for that matter! Mario prepared to speak back but no no he had to get them ALL inside. Goodness knows he needs to get inside... The plumber reached into his inventory and began to rummage around for his key. Gosh, good thing he came along...

Aha!! He had it! "Don't-a worry you two! No one is-a catching colds on my--" Cue him sneezing. Looks like he had caught a cold himself. "....No one but-a me will be catching a cold on-a my watch!" He proclaimed with a sniffle then moved past them to unlock the door. Originally Mario didn't consider that he may get sick though he secretly hoped that was a stray sneeze.

Where in the world was Luigi....? Maybe he went to do some shopping or something.
Back to top Go down
Toad and Peach
Ice Flower
Ice Flower
Toad and Peach

PostSubject: Re: A Princess visiting the two plumbers   A Princess visiting the two plumbers EmptyWed 18 Nov - 22:02

As usual, Mario seemed like a hero to the princess eyes. She joined her hands and looked at him with attention while he was opening the door... And as soon as it was open, Toad ran inside, making little squealing noise at every step. The princess followed, holding her dress with the tip of her fingers, trying to not get his floor completely wet. Her dress just looked like a rag then.
When she was safe, she sighed a bit, ashamed of how she looked like.

-"Ha... I am so sorry Mario, I look absolutely ridiculous now... It started to rain all of a sudden while Toad and I were walking to your house. I wasn't prepared. I hope you are alright? I was surprised to find an empty house with such a bad weather!"

-"HEY!!"

The mushroom suddenly shouted, running back to the princess and Mario.

-"I'VE HEARD SOMETHING UNDER THE TABLE!!"
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Invincible Star
Invincible Star
Luigi

PostSubject: Re: A Princess visiting the two plumbers   A Princess visiting the two plumbers EmptyWed 18 Nov - 23:18

You would definitely not like to be Luigi right now. Indeed, he was the "noise" Toad heard, and the green plumber was not proud of himself. He felt terribly stupid when he realised the knock on the door was actually the princess, and not a monster. Oh Luigi. Why are you so paranoïd? He was on all fours, trying to hide as much as possible, but he was too shaky and bashed his head against the table, which betrayed him again.

-"Ouch!"

After a few seconds, he came out from under the table and stood up, looking down, avoiding any eye contact with the 3 people who were probably staring at him now. He gulped loudly, looking at his hands, playing with his fingers nervously.

-"He-hello..."

He said in a low voice, still looking down, feeling guilty like a dog caught red handed chewing an expensive shoe.
Back to top Go down
Super Mario
Little Mushroom
Little Mushroom
Super Mario

PostSubject: Re: A Princess visiting the two plumbers   A Princess visiting the two plumbers EmptyThu 19 Nov - 5:27

Home sweet home! Finally a dry place for him to get out of these clothes...  Unfortunately Mario couldn't unwind just yet: Toad found something. Or someone. Naturally Toad's tone alarmed him and the plumber prepared to step towards the table to investigate but that thump followed by the "Ow!" was enough to indicate that it was Luigi they were dealing with.

Mario wasn't on the defensive anymore but he was a bit irritated. This was the princess they were talking about! What if she got sick waiting out in the rain like that? What if he hadn't come along to let them in? So many what ifs and none of them were easing Mario's mood.
A Princess visiting the two plumbers Tumblr_inline_ny1o2eTCt11txgpjs_540
         "Luigi? I thought you might have-a gone off somewhere... Why didn't you let-a the Princess or-a Toad in? That's-a what the peep-hole is-a for, so you can-a see who's-a outside." Thankfully he didn't fuss or snap at Luigi too much. His love for his brother seemed to ease whatever anger or irritation was welling within.
Back to top Go down
Toad and Peach
Ice Flower
Ice Flower
Toad and Peach

PostSubject: Re: A Princess visiting the two plumbers   A Princess visiting the two plumbers EmptyThu 19 Nov - 5:43

Peach could see a lot of anger and frustration in Mario's eyes, but she also noticed how bad Luigi was feeling. She knew he was very sensitive and he didn't want him to feel worse. She thought that he probably understood his mistake and felt guilty enough like that. She put her hand on Mario's shoulder, looking at Luigi.

-"Mario dearie, don't be too hard with him, he already feel so bad, it will make things worse. He didn't leave me outside on purpose, something probably scared him. Don't be hard~"

She crouched to reach the small red plumber and dropped a kiss ok his cheek, trying to make him feel softer.
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Invincible Star
Invincible Star
Luigi

PostSubject: Re: A Princess visiting the two plumbers   A Princess visiting the two plumbers EmptyThu 19 Nov - 19:21

At first, Luigi was terribly scared of Mario's reaction. When he started to speak, he closed his eyes and raised his arms to protect his face, thinking he was going to slap him. But it wasn't that bad, and he was also reassured to see the princess wasn't mad at him as well. The kiss probably helped him to calm down even more after that. He stopped shaking, went back to a normal position, and raised his head. He looked at them all one by one, rubbing the back of his head, embarrassed.

-"W-well I'm-a sorry everyone... I got-a scared of the thunder and when Peach knocked on the door, I thought it was a stranger or an enemy who needed a roof, and I, I panicked, and didn't even think of the peepa-hole... Mama, I'm a sorry..."

He took of his green cap and held it against him, trying to show he was polite and definitely sorry. He looked at his brother with a nervous smile.

-"Anyway Mario, I am happy to see you are safe, I worried when I saw the weather turned so bad. I'm a happy for you and, Toad and Peach of-a course. Is there anything Luigi can do to make you all forgive me? Maybe I can dry your clothes or make a hot chocolate or something...

He asked, twisting his foot on the floor nervously, with a soft guilty blush.
Back to top Go down
Super Mario
Little Mushroom
Little Mushroom
Super Mario

PostSubject: Re: A Princess visiting the two plumbers   A Princess visiting the two plumbers EmptySat 21 Nov - 23:52

Peach's kisses never failed. The kiss to his cheek caused a tint of blush to form over his face. Mario's feelings of irritation were immediately gone while he couldn't help but rub the back of his head nervously. Gosh, maybe it wasn't worth getting mad over..... "Come on Luigi, it's-a gonna take more then-a some--" And once again he fell victim to a sneeze. Maybe it would take more then rain indeed to take him out but the rain was all that was needed in order to give him a slight cold. With a sniffle Mario continued. Though it was obvious he had to adjust his proclamation. Sniffle and all.
A Princess visiting the two plumbers Tumblr_inline_ny6sfqqKGm1txgpjs_540
       "Er, it'll take more then-a some rain to keep-a me from getting home safe-a. I'll be-a fine, just make-a sure Toad and-a the Princess are comfy. I'm-a gonna go super dry my clothes." Super dry? That sounded peculiar. How in the world does one "Super Dry" their clothes? Then again it's not like Mario wore many variations of his outfit anyway. At least that often.

Though before he could take any questions on that subject, he was off. He dashed into another room so that he could get his clothes taken care of. While trotting off unfortunately he gave off another sneeze.
Back to top Go down
Toad and Peach
Ice Flower
Ice Flower
Toad and Peach

PostSubject: Re: A Princess visiting the two plumbers   A Princess visiting the two plumbers EmptySun 22 Nov - 4:30

Peach stood there for a few seconds, and stared at the two plumbers hoping they would not start to argue in front of her, and she was glad they didn't.

She smiled at Luigi, but before she could answer to his offer about drying their clothers, Mario sneezed, which made the princess startle a bit. This sound echoed in her head... It reminded her that he actually sneezed a bit earlier, while they were outside! But she was so worried about Toad that she didn't really pay attention to it when it first happened. She felt so guilty now! And hoped Mario didn't think that she didn't care about him!

After being lost in her thoughts, she raised her hand toward the red plumber's direction, really wanting to make sure he was okay. Sadly, he ran away so quickly, she didn't have a chance to ask.

-"Mario! Are you... Oh..."

She said a bit disappointed, realising he was already off. Was Mario mad? Or ashamed to be ill in public? He left the room so fast! She joined her hands looking toward Mario's direction even if she couldn't see him anymore. She heard his other sneeze and felt sorry. Poor thing! She didn't like when her little plumber was feeling bad. She sighed a bit and turned her head, facing Luigi now. He was still looking nervous and waiting for an answer as well. She tilted her head and gave a sweet smile to him.

-"Sorry dear Luigi, yes of course that would be lovely if you could find a way to dry us a bit, but... I have nothing else to wear at the moment!"

She put her hand in front of her mouth with a blush, a bit embarrassed, hoping she wouldn't have to take her dress off in front of the green plumber.

Toad didn't really need to have his clothes dried, and he was too obsessed by the sound of the word "chocolate" to care about a sneeze. He raised his little hand, jumping a bit in front of Luigi to be seen. He shouted with his annoying voice.

-"Hey yeah I would love a hot chocolate!!! That sounds good he he he!!! Yummy yummy!!"

At least he sounded like he felt better and already forgot about being cold!
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Invincible Star
Invincible Star
Luigi

PostSubject: Re: A Princess visiting the two plumbers   A Princess visiting the two plumbers EmptySun 22 Nov - 21:28

Luigi looked at his brother running away. Why did he decide to dry his clothes alone while Luigi actually asked if he wanted some help about it? Maybe he didn't trust his brother enough, it made Luigi sighed a bit sad, while looking down. The  the princess and Toad started to talk to him, cheering him up, making him feel important. He smiled all motivated, and rubbed the back of his head when Peach asked about the dress. His cheeks turned red.

-"Oh Mamamia no! Don't-a worry princess, you don't have to take anything off. I'm gonna use my Electroblast 7000 on you and, put it on the blowing mode instead of sucking mode!!! I'm just gonna modify something so it will blow hot air on you, and that should be perfect, and it wont burn you heheh don't-a worry Luigi is not-a silly!!"

The green plumber put his cap back on his head again and quickly ran to the kitchen. He came back with a cup of hot chocolate and handed it to Toad with a sweet smile.

-"And that is a for you little Toad!"

He patted the mushroom's head and grabbed his electroblast. It just looked like a vaccum, except it was made to suck ghosts and not dust. But there was a blowing mode on it and Luigi thought it would be a good idea to use it to dry Peach's dress. He started to manipulate it, looking quite sure of what he was doing, and put in on his back. He then faced the princess, pointing the vaccum at her.

-"Here we go princess! If you're ready, and want to of course! I understand it can look a bit scary at first heheheh..."
Back to top Go down
Toad and Peach
Ice Flower
Ice Flower
Toad and Peach

PostSubject: Re: A Princess visiting the two plumbers   A Princess visiting the two plumbers EmptyMon 23 Nov - 3:20

The princess worried a little bit. Luigi wasn't know for being the best in "do it yourself". She tilted her head, looking at him tinkering his vacuum cleaner with attention, while Toad was taking a comfy seat on the sofa to enjoy his hot chocolate. Her eyes were staring at every single thing he was doing with his fingers. She really wasn't reassured because this machine was the unknown for her...
When he stood up and targeted her with it, she backed off, scared. But he looked so happy and proud of it, she couldn't refuse and accepted, nodding, but stuttering a bit, her hand covering her mouth.

-"Oh okay Luigi fine. Yes I am ready. I trust you..."

She didn't, but she also didn't want to make him feel bad. His lack of confidence was already too big. She closed her eyes and waited, without a blink. Toad looked at the scene with interest, smiling and wiggling his feet in the air, holding his cup.

[[OMG we should use the dice to decide if his thing works or screws up everything, that would be funny and a bit a suspens. Depends if Luigi had planned to fail or not A Princess visiting the two plumbers 2827780 ]]
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Invincible Star
Invincible Star
Luigi

PostSubject: Re: A Princess visiting the two plumbers   A Princess visiting the two plumbers EmptyMon 23 Nov - 3:52

//I had no real idea, I wanted to fail as much as I wanted to succeed, dice sounds good heheheh let's play  clown \\

Luigi was so happy! The princess decided to trust him, he was very honored and pulled his cap on his head tighter. That's something he was doing when he was confident.

-"Thank-a you princess! You wont regret it! Let's-a go!"

The vacuum next to the princess, he pressed the button...

Dice :
1-2 = blows her away because the it is too powerful...
3-4 = sucks instead of blowing, swallowing the dress...
5-6 = blows nice warm air that dries her perfectly.

Ok 2 chances out of 3 to fail... Oh dear I'm dead! Let's go...
Back to top Go down
MC Ballyhoo

The Party Host

The Party Host
MC Ballyhoo

PostSubject: Re: A Princess visiting the two plumbers   A Princess visiting the two plumbers EmptyMon 23 Nov - 3:52

The member 'Luigi' has done the following action : Dice roller

'Normal Dice ' :
A Princess visiting the two plumbers Mp9123die
Result :
A Princess visiting the two plumbers De3
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Invincible Star
Invincible Star
Luigi

PostSubject: Re: A Princess visiting the two plumbers   A Princess visiting the two plumbers EmptyMon 23 Nov - 4:04

//Oh dear moon, I'm so sorry princess. That was your idea though  A Princess visiting the two plumbers 4289658490 \\

Luigi pressed the button, quite confident. He had set the button to start the blowing mode so he was all prepared but suddenly.... The vacuum started to vibrate and suck Peach's dress, the same way it used to suck the carpets in the mansion!!

-"Mama mia what happened?!! S-sorry princess let me correct that!!

He didn't manage to stop it, his hands were shaking because of the panick. The Electrobast was sucking very hard and finally managed to swallow the entire dress, leaving the princess in the middle of the room, with just her underwears. The machine finally stopped but Luigi had no idea how to open it to get the dress back, the old professor usually did it... Oh my, he felt so bad again, and bashed his head against the wall twice.

-"Nooohooo hooo why! Why Luigi! why do you fail at everything!!"

He was genuinely upset and covered his eyes before looking at the princess, blushing a lot. He could see her between his fingers, she looked pretty but not at ease. Not at all.

-"I'm-a so sorry! I'll buy you a new one!! You should go and see Mario... He might have things to help you, spare clothes, I don't-a know, ooooh I feel so so bad!!!"

He turned around, his head in his hands, and faced the wall, his knees knocking on each other.
Back to top Go down
Toad and Peach
Ice Flower
Ice Flower
Toad and Peach

PostSubject: Re: A Princess visiting the two plumbers   A Princess visiting the two plumbers EmptyMon 23 Nov - 21:19

Toad didn't realise how embarrassing the situation could be for both Peach and Luigi. He was a mushroom, and for him, a naked human or a human with clothes was more or less the same. He found it funny though and fell on his back, laughing his head off on the sofa.

-"HA HA HA HA!!"

A good job he had finished his hot chocolate just before.

The princess turned even more red than Luigi, trying to cover her body with her hands.  She was speechless. She looked around her and pulled a sheet that was sitting on the sofa, making Toad stumble from it and stop laughing. She wrapped it around herself and sighed a little bit in relief now her body was hidden and she had a little bit of dignity back.
She had a lot of empathy, and thought Luigi had enough troubles for today and didn't want to add anything.

-"I-it's okay Luigi... I know technology can be a bit capricious somtimes. It's  not your fault. I will be back."

She slowly made her way to the room where Mario was hidden, and put her ear against the door before shyly knocking.

*knock knock*

-"Mario? Are you alright?"

She asked through the door.
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Invincible Star
Invincible Star
Luigi

PostSubject: Re: A Princess visiting the two plumbers   A Princess visiting the two plumbers EmptySat 5 Dec - 2:50

After a little while waiting for Peach and Mario to come back, Luigi started to wonder what was going on. His impatience became bigger than his nervosity, he stood up and discreetly walked toward the corridor. He hid behind a wall and looked at Peach from the corner. She was still in front of Mario's door, waiting, and desperately trying to make Mario answer from behind the door. But it seemed like he was sulking in his bedroom. Or maybe did he espace from the window? But why? He decided to not disturb the princess though, and walked back to the living room, rubbing his chin, thinking of his brother's strange behavior.
Back to top Go down
Toad and Peach
Ice Flower
Ice Flower
Toad and Peach

PostSubject: Re: A Princess visiting the two plumbers   A Princess visiting the two plumbers EmptySun 27 Dec - 3:40

It's been too long now and it sounded like Mario had escaped the house from the window of his bedroom. She could feel fresh air from behind the door and when she finally decided to open it, she was right. No Mario, but a window wide open. She sighed and silenltly cried. Why did Mario leave with no explanation? She thought he loved her. Her heart skept a beat because of the shock. And the little tears turned into big tears she could barely hide and ruined all her make up. She sat on the bed and cried with heavy noisy tears, Luigi would surely hear.

-"I am so sorry Luigi, I rarely cry in front of people but why did Mario abandonned me like this?"

She hid her crying face and red eyes behind her hands.
Toad bounced in the room and gave a hug to her leg (only thing he could reach)

"Maybe we should go now Toady..." she said patting his head.
we probably disturb Luigi and Mario has left... We are useless. *sniff*"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Princess visiting the two plumbers   A Princess visiting the two plumbers Empty

Back to top Go down

A Princess visiting the two plumbers
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Super Mario Land RP Forum :: Roleplay section ~ :: Places :: The Mushroom Kingdom :: Mario and Luigi's house-
Jump to: