Super Mario Land RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Princess visiting the two plumbers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Toad and Peach
Ice Flower
Ice Flower

A Princess visiting the two plumbers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Princess visiting the two plumbers   A Princess visiting the two plumbers - Page 2 EmptySun 27 Dec - 3:40

It's been too long now and it sounded like Mario had escaped the house from the window of his bedroom. She could feel fresh air from behind the door and when she finally decided to open it, she was right. No Mario, but a window wide open. She sighed and silenltly cried. Why did Mario leave with no explanation? She thought he loved her. Her heart skept a beat because of the shock. And the little tears turned into big tears she could barely hide and ruined all her make up. She sat on the bed and cried with heavy noisy tears, Luigi would surely hear.

-"I am so sorry Luigi, I rarely cry in front of people but why did Mario abandonned me like this?"

She hid her crying face and red eyes behind her hands.
Toad bounced in the room and gave a hug to her leg (only thing he could reach)

"Maybe we should go now Toady..." she said patting his head.
we probably disturb Luigi and Mario has left... We are useless. *sniff*"
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Invincible Star
Invincible Star
Luigi

Star Points : 2

PostSubject: Re: A Princess visiting the two plumbers   A Princess visiting the two plumbers - Page 2 EmptySat 2 Jan - 0:48

Indeed Luigi heard the tears especially when she mentionned him, but if there was something he was not good at (well, between several other things) it was comforting people. he never found the right words and usually ended up making them feel worse than before. He felt very bad for the princess though, and really wondered what was going on with his brother. He wasn't happy to see the princess sad, and wondered what he could do for her, probably nothing, if everything she wanted was to see Mario... It made him a little bit sad. Not that he had a crush on her or anything, but he would have loved a bit of attention from the princess. It would have made feel him a bit important, for once.

He sighed. And after a little hesitation, he looked at the princess dress on the sofa, all wet and dirty. He stood up and this time, set his Electroblast on the right mode and dried the dress, carefuly. After that he walked to Mario's bedroom and shyly sat on the bed next to the crying princess. Her make up was flowing down her cheeks, he wiped tears from her eyes with his gloved finger and stroked her cheek to clean it. He then looked away.

-"I'm-a sorry princess. This wasn't a very good day for you... And I didn't help... I don't-a know what is Mario's problem. Anyway... I got your dress dried and clean. And-and it's not an invitation to leave the house of course! I just thought, you would be more comfortable wearing that."

He tilted his head with a soft smile and handed her the dress.
Back to top Go down
Toad and Peach
Ice Flower
Ice Flower
Toad and Peach

PostSubject: Re: A Princess visiting the two plumbers   A Princess visiting the two plumbers - Page 2 EmptyTue 12 Jan - 23:58

Luigi's sweet behaviour made her stop crying. He was such a nice guy, really. She looked at the dress and smiled back.

"Thank you Luigi, I really appreciate that..."

She gave him a kiss on his big nose, took her dress and stood up. She walked to the bathroom and came back a few minutes later with her dress back on, and her hair a little bit less messed up. She borrowed a comb to restyle it quickly. The dress was absolutely perfect, very clean and not even damaged. She smiled again and nodded, before adding :

"I think I will leave soon anyway, it will start to get dark and rain has finally stopped! And I don't want to be a bother. I know you will say I'm not, but I am not comfortable staying at people's house..."

Toad was still on the sofa. He was quiet because he actually fell asleep, waiting for the princess. It was comfy on it, and he got quite tired after all this walking.
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Invincible Star
Invincible Star
Luigi

PostSubject: Re: A Princess visiting the two plumbers   A Princess visiting the two plumbers - Page 2 EmptySun 17 Jan - 20:55

Luigi slightly blushed after the princess kissed his nose, and shook his head to get his concentration back. He then nodded quickly.

"Oh y-yeah yeah sure, I understand b-but, I feel a bit bad letting you go on your own, in the dark. If anything ever happens to you, I will feel sad and guilty for ever. I-I don't want to sounda like I'm giving you advice, princess, but, I don't think it's reasonable..."

He blushed again, nervous to say "no" to the princess, but it didn't seem right to him to let her go at night.
Back to top Go down
Toad and Peach
Ice Flower
Ice Flower
Toad and Peach

PostSubject: Re: A Princess visiting the two plumbers   A Princess visiting the two plumbers - Page 2 EmptyMon 18 Jan - 16:00

The princess frowned a bit. As sweet as Luigi was to care about her, for once, she wanted to show that she was not just a weak princess, and that women could handle themselves too. She was  so upset because Mario had just left her that she decided to become independant. She put her hands on her hips.

"So, because I am a woman, I can't fight and walk alone in the forest? I will prove you I am not scared! And strong!"

She started to walk toward the door and looked at Toad, dead asleep and snoring on the sofa.

"I even leave you Toad. This poor thing needs rest anyway. I will come and pick him up later. I'm sorry Luigi to leave like this but... I need to go, I will try to find Mario if I can... Maybe someone kidnapped him?"

This idead suddenly popped into her head. And what if he never escaped, and someone just took him away? She clenched her fists.

"Goodbye my dear Luigi. I will be back soon, I promise!"

She took her umbrella, patted Luigi's head, gave a soft kiss on Toad's hat and left the house without waiting any answer. She was decided.

-----------

Next for Peach : http://supermariolandrp.forumetoile.com/t105-a-koopa-meets-a-princess-in-the-forest
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Princess visiting the two plumbers   A Princess visiting the two plumbers - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Princess visiting the two plumbers
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Super Mario Land RP Forum :: Roleplay section ~ :: Places :: The Mushroom Kingdom :: Mario and Luigi's house-
Jump to: