Super Mario Land RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Daisy is AWESOME [Video]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Peach

Mushroom Kingdom Princess

Peach

Star Points : 0

Daisy is AWESOME [Video] Empty
PostSubject: Daisy is AWESOME [Video]   Daisy is AWESOME [Video] EmptyMon 2 Nov - 5:37

Just a random but cool video I found about Daisy. I think the guy who uploaded this video has a crush on Daisy. tongue I can't blame him though.

Daisy's one of my favorites in the Mario series, and is my favorite fictional female character along with Peach, I simply can't pick either of them over the other, they're both wonderful in their own ways. Show this girl more love Nintendo!
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

Star Points : 3

PostSubject: Re: Daisy is AWESOME [Video]   Daisy is AWESOME [Video] EmptyMon 2 Nov - 15:26

Aww that was such a cool video it nearly made me cry Daisy is AWESOME [Video] 3584775761
It's so nice to see people caring about Daisy a bit! I agree so much with everything he said! (Even if the "don't judge a book by it's cover" part makes it sound like she is not pretty in the outside and I do not agree Razz ) but that's basically because of the "blonde girl with big lips" cliché... And people following this are not interesting anyway. Only interesting people enjoy Daisy  Cool

No but seriously she is the funniest princess and she is the type of girl every boy would LOVE as a friend, if not as  a girlfriend.

Thank you for that video Daisy is AWESOME [Video] 3965300714 Daisy is AWESOME [Video] 1673654143

Ps : I laughed at the "iron man chest piece thing" Daisy is AWESOME [Video] 2049012533
Back to top Go down
Peach

Peach

PostSubject: Re: Daisy is AWESOME [Video]   Daisy is AWESOME [Video] EmptyMon 2 Nov - 18:09

You'd be surprised how many people care about her these days. It seems like the guy who made this video might have a bit of a crush on her. I guess Daisy would be cool to have as a friend, I don't know if I would want her as a girlfriend though XD

You're very welcome Very Happy Daisy is AWESOME [Video] 3965300714

The Iron Man part was funny XD
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Invincible Star
Invincible Star
Luigi

Star Points : 2

PostSubject: Re: Daisy is AWESOME [Video]   Daisy is AWESOME [Video] EmptyTue 3 Nov - 2:24

Luigi can only agree with this man who has great tastes  Daisy is AWESOME [Video] 3212940383
Am-a sorry Peach I'm not saying you're boring and shy, you're a great woman.
As he says "opposite really do attract", Luigi need a brash and energetic girl to shake him a bit  Daisy is AWESOME [Video] 27047962
She just completes me perfectly!
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

Star Points : 3

PostSubject: Re: Daisy is AWESOME [Video]   Daisy is AWESOME [Video] EmptyTue 3 Nov - 3:56

Thank you my weeg', I love the fact we are so different as well.

And yeah Mario and Peach are sweet but their life might be boring Neutral
Meh I suppose the kidnapping makes it a bit more exciting
Back to top Go down
Peach

Peach

PostSubject: Re: Daisy is AWESOME [Video]   Daisy is AWESOME [Video] EmptyTue 3 Nov - 4:08

Thank you Luigi!

Getting kidnapped isn't fun, Daisy! I wish someone would give me self-defense lessons, I could really use them...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daisy is AWESOME [Video]   Daisy is AWESOME [Video] Empty

Back to top Go down

Daisy is AWESOME [Video]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1