Super Mario Land RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A little help from a talented Koopaling

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Luigi
Invincible Star
Invincible Star

A little help from a talented Koopaling  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little help from a talented Koopaling    A little help from a talented Koopaling  - Page 4 EmptyThu 3 Dec - 2:41

-"You are very light little Toadette, I can go first with just you and come back to pick up the metal. Sound good to you?"

He said rubbing his nose and taking a proud pose. He wasn't trusting any other path for the moment so he hoped she would accept jumping with him again.
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

Star Points : 5

PostSubject: Re: A little help from a talented Koopaling    A little help from a talented Koopaling  - Page 4 EmptyThu 3 Dec - 2:56

"Hmm.. I think it does.. But be careful then!"

She doesn't wanted him to be in danger so she was a bit scared.. But she trust him so she tries to not think about anything bad.

Back to top Go down
Luigi
Invincible Star
Invincible Star
Luigi

Star Points : 2

PostSubject: Re: A little help from a talented Koopaling    A little help from a talented Koopaling  - Page 4 EmptyThu 3 Dec - 3:01

He could see she wasn't reassured so he gave her a big cuddle.

-"Don't worry, it will be as safe and fun as the first time! Nothing changed!"

He patted her head sweetly and took her in his arms, very close. He looked at the block with his still serious face and jumped, high! landing perfectly on the first one.

-"Reassured now little Toadette?"
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

PostSubject: Re: A little help from a talented Koopaling    A little help from a talented Koopaling  - Page 4 EmptyThu 3 Dec - 20:31

She looked around her and notice everything was fine, she hugged Luigi with a friendly hug as well but also to be sure to not fall down.

"Yeah you are right Luigi.. Thanks! I wonder how you do to jump so perfectly.. You must have trained a lot.."

She finished, still hugging him to be sure to not fall and still amazed with that jump as much as the first time.
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Invincible Star
Invincible Star
Luigi

PostSubject: Re: A little help from a talented Koopaling    A little help from a talented Koopaling  - Page 4 EmptyFri 4 Dec - 0:22

Luigi smiled and jumped again, landing perfectly on each block, as he did on the way to the jungle. Jumping was his speciality, it would have been a shame to miss it. He finally landed on the floor, putting Toadette back on the floor again. He took the metal piece in his arms, to make her feel lighter and giver her some break. But they weren't too far from their goal anyway. He raised his head and looked up at Iggy's castle a bit further, a bit stress out but not too bad. He clenched his fists, looking courageous, and started to walk back to the castle, holding the metal part firmly. He took a deep breath.

-"Oki doki Toadette, let's-a go now. I hope we got it right and he will be happy. If not, I'll kick him... Well, maybe not. He will not be able to write if I knock him out heheh..."

He blushed walking toward the main door.
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

PostSubject: Re: A little help from a talented Koopaling    A little help from a talented Koopaling  - Page 4 EmptyFri 4 Dec - 0:57

"We will call him a BIG MEANIE if he still doesn't want to help us.."

She answered with motivation, following Luigi to the castle while putting her fist close to her chest, looking ready for action and such.. She was really hoping that they haven't done this for nothing...
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Invincible Star
Invincible Star
Luigi

PostSubject: Re: A little help from a talented Koopaling    A little help from a talented Koopaling  - Page 4 EmptyFri 4 Dec - 1:15

After a few seconds walking with a lot of thoughts running through his head, Luigi stopped in front of the castle.
He gulped and looked behind him, trying to find courage in Toadette's eyes. He nodded and faced the giant door. He raised a shaky hand and knocked on it, quite loud to be heard and show he wasn't scared, even if he was. He stepped back a bit, standing next to Toadette and stared at the door, waiting for the Koopaling to come out and say his verdict. He was holding his metal piece against him very tight, repeating in his head "please be the right one, please be the right one" with a drop of sweat running down his forehead.
Back to top Go down
Iggy Koopa

Laughing Prankster

Laughing Prankster
Iggy Koopa

PostSubject: Re: A little help from a talented Koopaling    A little help from a talented Koopaling  - Page 4 EmptyFri 4 Dec - 11:03

Iggy diligently finished the rest of the lyrics, his handwriting a much neater, more attractive cursive than anyone should have that usually jumped up and down and laughed like a psycho.

Upon finishing, he made a couple of slight adjustments and tilted his head sideways, multiple ideas entering his mind. Should he be responsible and give these two the lyrics sheet? Or should he rip it it half and burn it in a beaker filled with tetrachloroethylene the moment they see it's finished? That would sure be a way to get back at that pesky plumber...

Iggy's bizarre thoughts were interrupted be a loud knock on the door and he jerked his head backwards. Standing up, he walked over to the entrance of the castle, the grand door staring before his eyes as he reached for the handle and pulled it open.

"Ah, yes!" A crooked smile formed across his face. "Salutations! If it isn't the green capped plumber and his comrade. What brings you here today?! Hopefully a giant piece of metal...?" He eyed the two of them suspiciously, leaning in a little closer than comfort.
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Invincible Star
Invincible Star
Luigi

PostSubject: Re: A little help from a talented Koopaling    A little help from a talented Koopaling  - Page 4 EmptySat 5 Dec - 2:43

His heartbeat started to accelerate as the door opened. He looked up at the Koopaling, who was talking to them with a cheeky tone. Asking them what brought them here today while it was obvious? Why being so sarcastic? It was just making him even more nervous than he already was. He tried to not show any negative feelings toward it, and just raised his arms a bit upper, offering to Iggy a better view on the  metal part. He then looked at it as well, gulping and discreetly shaking. It was not actually "big big" but it wasn't "small small" either. He tried to look as confident as possible and raised his head again, staring at him in the eyes.

-"S-so, that's it-a right? Can we have our song now?"
Back to top Go down
Iggy Koopa

Laughing Prankster

Laughing Prankster
Iggy Koopa

PostSubject: Re: A little help from a talented Koopaling    A little help from a talented Koopaling  - Page 4 EmptySat 5 Dec - 3:48

In a rare moment, Iggy was confused. They had actually managed to find a piece of metal for him in the middle of a giant jungle? In the middle of nowhere?! That was strange to him. He blinked a couple of times, the white central heterochromia in his blue eyes making it seem as though his eyes were ringing with insanity. He leaned against the castle wall and smirked, trying not to show any signs of being dumbfounded.

"Took you long enough," he teased the plumber. "Now...I'll be taking that solidified material, and I will grant you this lyric sheet in return." He placed a finger in the air, signaling for Luigi to hand him the piece of metal. "However, I suppose it'd be only fair if I read to you what I have scribbled down here first."

The koopaling's tone upon reading sounded delusional, as though he couldn't speak in rhyme without being considered crazy. Nonetheless, he delivered. Gripping the page tightly between his claws, he read:

"Dearest Princess, look at me.
I've something to say, quite certainly.
Daises may be beautiful flowers,
but none compare to you and your powers.
The flowers' scent, though so nice, so fine,
have nothing on you, you're way more refined.
Whenever I am around you,
I feel something so strong, genuine and true.
I want you to know the fact you're alive
increases my overall odds to survive.
To me, you are special, the only one.
If in doubt someone will replace you,
in this world there is none.
If I may be timid and I may be shy,
around you it doesn't take much to figure out why.
Daisy, when I am with you,
My world expands, it becomes anew.
I want you to know that in all of the land,
I love you, and always, to me you are grand."

It may have been beautiful. It may have been poetic. But what did that matter? As soon as Iggy was handed the piece of metal, he would be able to finish a machine of pure destruction. Giant Land was his for sure this time.
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

PostSubject: Re: A little help from a talented Koopaling    A little help from a talented Koopaling  - Page 4 EmptySun 6 Dec - 17:17

Toadette was a bit surprised of his poem, it was a really beautiful poem. She heard it with great attention and was kinda charmed by it, it was so romantic and she was sure Daisy would love it! As soon as he has finished, she started to find in her head how to use theses lyrics for a song. While thinking, she looks at Luigi to see his reaction, she might have liked it but he requested that song so this is the person the opinion TRULY matters.
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Invincible Star
Invincible Star
Luigi

PostSubject: Re: A little help from a talented Koopaling    A little help from a talented Koopaling  - Page 4 EmptySun 6 Dec - 23:40

As Luigi was about to hand  the metal bit to Iggy, the green haired Koopa started to read his text. The plumber held the metal part against his heart instead of giving it, and listened with attention. He could recognize a few words he wanted him to keep, but they were put together in a much better way. It sounded really nice, Daisy would never believe Luigi wrote that! He got a bit jealous and frustrated for not being able to write a song for the one she cared about, but he knew that. That's why he was here. He had the idea, and thought it was an important detail.

Iggy was done reading and was now waiting for a verdict. Luigi loved the text a lot, but was too shy, proud and jealous to show it too much. So he just blushed and nodded.

-"Oki doki..."

He said, shrugging with a quiet voice, before raising his hands again to hand the piece of metal to the Koopaling.
Back to top Go down
Iggy Koopa

Laughing Prankster

Laughing Prankster
Iggy Koopa

PostSubject: Re: A little help from a talented Koopaling    A little help from a talented Koopaling  - Page 4 EmptyMon 7 Dec - 10:33

The hint of jealously shone clearly in Luigi's blue eyes, and Iggy smirked, but only very slightly. He'd laughed and mocked the two enough for his own satisfaction for the day. Not to mention he made them go out of their way to find him a piece of metal in the seemingly endless and dangerous Soda Jungle. They should consider themselves lucky, he thought to himself. They could have ran into a whole lot more trouble!

Iggy loosened his grip on the piece of paper after reading the lyric sheet and cautiously handed it to Luigi, taking the metal chunk out of the plumber's hand in return. "Go have an enthralling time with your Daisy," he teased in a mischievous tone. "I have matters at hand that must be...attended to. Now, if you'll excuse me...Hehehe..." His countenance showed an unsettling look as he turned, in attempt to head back into the castle that stood before him.
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Invincible Star
Invincible Star
Luigi

PostSubject: Re: A little help from a talented Koopaling    A little help from a talented Koopaling  - Page 4 EmptyMon 7 Dec - 22:13

When Iggy gave the piece of paper to Luigi, he shook a bit before taking it, looking into the Koopaling eyes for a few seconds, not sure about what he was upt to. But, when he actually grabbed it, he held it tight between his fingers. The Koopaling turned around and started to walk back into his castle, followed by a big sigh of relief caming out of Luigi's mouth. From the beginning he thought Iggy was going to burn the sheet and just run away with the metal bit and an hysterical laugh. He quickly put his sheet in his pocket and faced Toadette, with a little shy smile, reassured but not completely. He kept his hand against his pocket.

-"Heheh... We made it Toadette!"
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

PostSubject: Re: A little help from a talented Koopaling    A little help from a talented Koopaling  - Page 4 EmptyMon 7 Dec - 22:28

Toadette was also watching the scene, hoping everything would be okay, when she saw Iggy going back to his castle, she turned back to Luigi with a really big smile! Looks like they achieved their mission! It made Toadette pretty happy and answered to Luigi in a really happy tone, proud of their work.

"Yes YAHOO!! WE GOT IT WE GOT IT!!"

She was really excited about it, maybe even a little too much.. But she was so happy about their victory and started to jump around in excitement and even attempt an high-five with Luigi
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Invincible Star
Invincible Star
Luigi

PostSubject: Re: A little help from a talented Koopaling    A little help from a talented Koopaling  - Page 4 EmptyMon 7 Dec - 22:58

Luigi giggled and crouched a bit to give a shy high five to Toadette. He then started to slowly walk away from the castle, putting his hand behind her back and gently pushing her forward.

-"S-so, shall we go back to your place or do you want to go somwhere else to find the inspiration?"

He said, while looking back every 5 seconds to make sure they were safe.

Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

PostSubject: Re: A little help from a talented Koopaling    A little help from a talented Koopaling  - Page 4 EmptyMon 7 Dec - 23:10

Toadette wasn't really worried about being in a forest anymore, she was still happy and proud about their journey and was starting to get inspiration just before Luigi asked the question.

"Let's go back to my house! I already have the inspiration!!" She happily answered and continued thinking about that song. Which instrument to use? How should it sounds like?
Back to top Go down
Iggy Koopa

Laughing Prankster

Laughing Prankster
Iggy Koopa

PostSubject: Re: A little help from a talented Koopaling    A little help from a talented Koopaling  - Page 4 EmptyTue 8 Dec - 4:07

Maniacal laughter emitted from the slender koopaling as he made his way back into the castle and the sound echoed through the halls, disrupting several of the guards and various henchmen of King Bowser. The goombas and koopas who were sleeping on the job jolted awake at once. The door slammed shut behind Iggy as he crept into the laboratory.

"The dumber plumber and his pink friend were naive enough to fall for my trap!" he called out to the air, sounding absolutely uplifted at his successful attempt at trickery. "And as a result, they've given me the key...The missing ingredient to my SUPERB concoction!"

A giant machine was in the center of the room, missing but one large chunk of metal in the lower left corner. It was some type of vehicle if anything. The lower half looked kind of like a robot koopa, and the machine had an open space in the middle with a couple of levers to pull and a nice comfy place to sit, leather padding on the seat and all.

He'd been after that metal chunk for days now, and he'd used two of his foes to get it for him with almost no method of payment involved. That was a good day in his book.

Chuckling insanely, the koopa put on his safety mask once more and began construction. He would have it finished any second now! And when he did...  
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Invincible Star
Invincible Star
Luigi

PostSubject: Re: A little help from a talented Koopaling    A little help from a talented Koopaling  - Page 4 EmptyMon 14 Dec - 0:39

Toadette's motivation and happiness managed to make Luigi worry a bit less. He stopped looking back to the castle, and looked down at her with a sweet smile. He nodded happily and maintained posture, looking a bit more brave. He then started to walk back to the Mushroom Kingdom with her, all relaxed, thinking about instruments too. Except it was messy in his head while it probably was nice to hear in hers.
Back to top Go down
Iggy Koopa

Laughing Prankster

Laughing Prankster
Iggy Koopa

PostSubject: Re: A little help from a talented Koopaling    A little help from a talented Koopaling  - Page 4 EmptyTue 15 Dec - 1:33

As the time went by, sounds of static and electricity emitted from the laboratory. Ignatius clasped his hands together, his gaze resting upon the newly completed experimentation. It was finally finished, all thanks to Luigi and Toadette. Little did the two know they helped Iggy in his quest for destruction. He felt so delightfully powerful inside!

The koopaling chuckled as he climbed into the machine and positioned himself securely in the seat, the leather padding comfortable. "Now, to test this lovely device!" He pulled a lever, and a glowing purple force-field formed around him, protecting him from any outside harm. Afterwards, he pulled the lever back the way it was before and left it, and the force-field disappeared. Next, he hit a couple of buttons. A blue hologram buzzed before him, showing him an entire map of the Mushroom Kingdom, all secret exits included. Finally, the skinny koopa's eyes rested upon one more lever attached to the machine. But he knew he couldn't use it inside...

"I will call you...Koopa-tech armor."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A little help from a talented Koopaling    A little help from a talented Koopaling  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

A little help from a talented Koopaling
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4