Super Mario Land RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A horny surprise for Bowser

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
BigPapaBowser

Koopa King

Koopa King

A horny surprise for Bowser - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A horny surprise for Bowser   A horny surprise for Bowser - Page 3 EmptyMon 16 Nov - 1:43

"Oh, no. We both knew exactly how large it is." He answered with a wave of his hand, "For Kamek, it was just it not being nearly as large as the Mushroom Kingdom or Darkland. It was the third largest kingdom."
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

Star Points : 3

PostSubject: Re: A horny surprise for Bowser   A horny surprise for Bowser - Page 3 EmptyMon 16 Nov - 1:51

"For me it was large enough! But I'm glad I will have your help now. Well... We still need something to become more official."

She coughed a bit.
Back to top Go down
BigPapaBowser

Koopa King

Koopa King
BigPapaBowser

Star Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: A horny surprise for Bowser   A horny surprise for Bowser - Page 3 EmptyMon 16 Nov - 2:04

"What? Like a badge or a trophy or something?" He asked with a blink. He was kinda slow at picking up subtle hints.
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: A horny surprise for Bowser   A horny surprise for Bowser - Page 3 EmptyMon 16 Nov - 2:08

"No no... Something more... Circled. And smaller. But I'll do that for love mainly, not for politic reasons. I'm still a woman with needs, see?"
Back to top Go down
BigPapaBowser

Koopa King

Koopa King
BigPapaBowser

PostSubject: Re: A horny surprise for Bowser   A horny surprise for Bowser - Page 3 EmptyMon 16 Nov - 2:22

"Aaah... I get what you mean. You want a plate of food! So do I, I'm hungry!"
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: A horny surprise for Bowser   A horny surprise for Bowser - Page 3 EmptyMon 16 Nov - 2:27

She didn't want to push it. If it ever happened one day, she wanted it to come naturally. So she just smiled a bit and nodded.

"Sure. I wouldn't mind a bit of food after my journey to your castle!"
Back to top Go down
BigPapaBowser

Koopa King

Koopa King
BigPapaBowser

PostSubject: Re: A horny surprise for Bowser   A horny surprise for Bowser - Page 3 EmptyMon 16 Nov - 10:11

The king grinned and handed the child to an elderly koopa, it was the same one he had watch over Junior when he had to be away -- a nanny. She walked off with the baby and put her in a room to rest for a while, while the two adults tended to themselves.

"So, what kind of food you thinking? I want meat, myself!"
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: A horny surprise for Bowser   A horny surprise for Bowser - Page 3 EmptyMon 16 Nov - 19:13

She looked up at the Koopa, making a face, as she wasn't into meat right now. She stood up and took his paw. It was massive next to her hand.

"Meh, no meat for me right now, but you can cook whatever you wan. I will be glad with anything else as long as I don't have to cook, I wanna be lazy tonight!"
Back to top Go down
BigPapaBowser

Koopa King

Koopa King
BigPapaBowser

PostSubject: Re: A horny surprise for Bowser   A horny surprise for Bowser - Page 3 EmptyMon 16 Nov - 23:21

Bowser stopped and looked around the kitchen area with a blank stare. He smiled a bit nervously and added, "Uh... I can cook... The greatest bowl of cereal ever."
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: A horny surprise for Bowser   A horny surprise for Bowser - Page 3 EmptyTue 17 Nov - 14:54

She looked at him, patting his cheek with a reassuring smile.

"That's perfect Bowsy boo! I didn't have my breakfast this morning so!"

She ran to a big chair and sprawled on it, getting herself comfy while watching at Bowser cooking for her.
Back to top Go down
BigPapaBowser

Koopa King

Koopa King
BigPapaBowser

PostSubject: Re: A horny surprise for Bowser   A horny surprise for Bowser - Page 3 EmptyTue 17 Nov - 20:05

He groaned as he grabbed a bowl, which was quite large sitting in his hand and threw together a bowl of Koopa Troopa Scoopa (a marshmallow cereal) and milk with an oversized spoon.

He tossed the bowl in front of her, which sloshed around, almost a gallon of this stuff.
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: A horny surprise for Bowser   A horny surprise for Bowser - Page 3 EmptyWed 18 Nov - 2:24

She discreetly giggled at his clumsiness. He was definitely not used to prepare meals, even the simple ones... But she didn't say anything. Not being the best cook, she couldn't blame him.

"That spoon is huuuuge!! How will I put that in my mouth?!"

//no obvious dirty jokes please x) \\
Back to top Go down
BigPapaBowser

Koopa King

Koopa King
BigPapaBowser

PostSubject: Re: A horny surprise for Bowser   A horny surprise for Bowser - Page 3 EmptyThu 19 Nov - 4:43

The koopa, obviously not having any kind of small bowls or plates didn't think much about how she'd actually use the stuff he uses.

"Guess do it a little bit at a time, maybe. We should probably get some of the stuff from your place, if you're going to be staying here."
Daisy wrote:
//no obvious dirty jokes please x) \\
// Damn it!
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: A horny surprise for Bowser   A horny surprise for Bowser - Page 3 EmptyThu 19 Nov - 6:10

She smiled at the massive bowls and spoons and directly ate in the spoon.

"Well yeah I suppose I could bring some smaller stuff, to fit me a bit more... How often do you plan to see me Bowsy boo?"
Back to top Go down
BigPapaBowser

Koopa King

Koopa King
BigPapaBowser

PostSubject: Re: A horny surprise for Bowser   A horny surprise for Bowser - Page 3 EmptyFri 20 Nov - 2:04

The koopa leaned down to her and said, "Well... if I locked you in a dungeon, I could see you every day, now couldn't I? I haven't filled out my kidnapping quota in a while."
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: A horny surprise for Bowser   A horny surprise for Bowser - Page 3 EmptyFri 20 Nov - 2:15

"Oh... Does it make you feel THAT better to think you kidnapped me instead of thinking I came here because I wanted to? I could make an effort but I want a king size bed in my dungeon. And a TV."
Back to top Go down
BigPapaBowser

Koopa King

Koopa King
BigPapaBowser

PostSubject: Re: A horny surprise for Bowser   A horny surprise for Bowser - Page 3 EmptyFri 20 Nov - 6:48

Bowser grumbled something about "demanding woman" and TVs, "Hey, of course I kidnapped you. A looooong time ago. You just came back."

Even though, that kidnapping, was also a free choice.
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: A horny surprise for Bowser   A horny surprise for Bowser - Page 3 EmptyFri 20 Nov - 13:48

She folded her eyes and raised an eyebrow.

"Hey! The first time was on a mutual agreement, remember? So I suppose the grumbling means you obey the woman.
Cool!"

She clapped her hands happily and rubbed them together. She didn't even have a TV in her castle so that was a cool point.
Back to top Go down
BigPapaBowser

Koopa King

Koopa King
BigPapaBowser

PostSubject: Re: A horny surprise for Bowser   A horny surprise for Bowser - Page 3 EmptyFri 20 Nov - 22:38

"What? I don't obey anybody!" He proclaimed with some annoyance. "I am a king! A kingly king of all kingism! I do what I want!"
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: A horny surprise for Bowser   A horny surprise for Bowser - Page 3 EmptyFri 20 Nov - 22:53

She walked to him and put her hands on his big mouth.

"Yeah yeah whatever mister King but stop shouting or you will wake your baby up. So, now we are alone as well... What do you want to do?"
Back to top Go down
BigPapaBowser

Koopa King

Koopa King
BigPapaBowser

PostSubject: Re: A horny surprise for Bowser   A horny surprise for Bowser - Page 3 EmptyFri 20 Nov - 22:58

"Welllll...."
A horny surprise for Bowser - Page 3 BowserHurr2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A horny surprise for Bowser   A horny surprise for Bowser - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A horny surprise for Bowser
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Super Mario Land RP Forum :: Roleplay section ~ :: Places :: The Koopas' Area :: Bowser's Castle-
Jump to: