Super Mario Land RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nintendo Badge Arcade Game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

Star Points : 5

Nintendo Badge Arcade Game Empty
PostSubject: Nintendo Badge Arcade Game   Nintendo Badge Arcade Game EmptySat 14 Nov - 21:50

I didn't get the Daisy badge and I even missed the Yoshi one  No
But I know they are there! Already seen them both!
I know there is some Mario Party 10 badges in the game anyway I hope they are available soon!!  Nintendo Badge Arcade Game 3584775761  
Back to top Go down
Peach

Mushroom Kingdom Princess

Peach

Star Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Badge Arcade Game   Nintendo Badge Arcade Game EmptySat 14 Nov - 21:59

I do remember seeing the Mario Party 10 badges from screenshots in the Japanese version since the Badge Arcade has been in Japan for almost a year. The US version does not seem to have the Daisy and Rosalina badges yet, I played earlier today and the only new badges were from some game called Box Boy or something like that. I was able to complete both of the "Mario & Friends" sets but I think they are gone now.
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

Star Points : 3

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Badge Arcade Game   Nintendo Badge Arcade Game EmptySat 14 Nov - 22:10

The first day I got the badge game I won Daisy and 2 Luigis Nintendo Badge Arcade Game 2049012533
Now I can't really play anymore as I never win free plays in the training mode Crying or Very sad
I don't want to spend real money for virtual badges...
Back to top Go down
Peach

Peach

PostSubject: Badges Arcade Game   Nintendo Badge Arcade Game EmptySat 14 Nov - 22:14

I can't blame you for that XD I got two free plays today and then spent one dollar for five plays and I ended up getting a bunch of Mario coin badges. XD Hoping the Daisy badge will be out in the US soon...
Back to top Go down
Peach

Peach

PostSubject: Nintendo Badge Arcade   Nintendo Badge Arcade Game EmptySun 15 Nov - 17:29

Figured I would make a separate topic focusing on this game where we can talk about the different badges and stuff.

Today in the US version we got a whole bunch of Mario badges (Daisy, Wario, Waluigi, DK, Diddy, Toad, Bowser Jr. and some enemies. No Rosalina XD) including Super Mario Maker-themed sprites. A few of the Costumes from Super Mario Maker are badges such as Yoshi and the Wii Fit Trainer.
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Badge Arcade Game   Nintendo Badge Arcade Game EmptySun 15 Nov - 17:32

Woah neat Very Happy Here today I think we just got 8bit Bowser and his minions..
We already have Toad and Daisy here but im not sure for the rest!
I need to get thoses badges that can launch applications by the way! I don't mind spending a bit of money anyway! Nintendo Badge Arcade Game 2827780
Back to top Go down
Peach

Peach

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Badge Arcade Game   Nintendo Badge Arcade Game EmptySun 15 Nov - 17:39

I got a free play today and I was able to get Daisy with it. XD I don't mind paying a bit of money on this either, one dollar for 5 plays isn't bad or anything, especially compared to real crane machines.
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Badge Arcade Game   Nintendo Badge Arcade Game EmptyTue 19 Jan - 18:00

So, how many badges do you guys have now?
I think they release too much to be honest. It's impossible to get them all without spending money.
I'm ashamed of the amount  I have  silent  (especially since it's quite useless when you think about it) but I'm sure some people are worse. I still love the bunny though even if he likes to take my money.
Back to top Go down
Peach

Peach

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Badge Arcade Game   Nintendo Badge Arcade Game EmptyTue 19 Jan - 20:51

I have 225 badges... I've seen Miiverse screenshots of people having even more badges than I do.
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Badge Arcade Game   Nintendo Badge Arcade Game EmptyTue 19 Jan - 22:16

I.. kinda forgot about this after I got a lot of the Mario Party badges actually.. ^^'
But I have only 70 badges for now! Nintendo Badge Arcade Game 3212940383 And still love the bunny as well, the one thing that makes me want to play this more! Nintendo Badge Arcade Game 1673654143 I really love when he introduces the different badges!
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Badge Arcade Game   Nintendo Badge Arcade Game EmptyTue 19 Jan - 23:03

I have more than 400 badges.
And I remember when the game came out, I was like "nah, I will just collect the one I really want."
I'm weak  Nintendo Badge Arcade Game 4289658490
Back to top Go down
Peach

Peach

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Badge Arcade Game   Nintendo Badge Arcade Game EmptyTue 19 Jan - 23:40

I got most of the badges I wanted such as the Koopaling badges, Yoshi, Peach, Daisy, and a bunch of Pokemon.

I'd love Sonic badges if it can happen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Badge Arcade Game   Nintendo Badge Arcade Game Empty

Back to top Go down

Nintendo Badge Arcade Game
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1