Super Mario Land RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Toad & Toadette's Amazing Adventure !!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

Star Points : 5

Toad & Toadette's Amazing Adventure !! Empty
PostSubject: Toad & Toadette's Amazing Adventure !!   Toad & Toadette's Amazing Adventure !! EmptyWed 18 Nov - 21:29

[Private RP with "Toad and Peach" and me] Toad and Toadette were walking for a long time searching for gems, the place was getting wilder than before, our two companions knew they could find some gems somewhere. The place looked free of enemies for the moment. Toadette found a little bloc to sit and started to take the stuff in her bag

"I think we can start searching! I've taken my Super Pickax with me!" She said proudly, lifting her pickaxe high in the air with her tiny arm.

"Oh and do you wanna eat thoses sandwiches now or should they be our reward when we are done?" She asked to Toad, looking at the stuff she bring back with her.
Back to top Go down
Toad and Peach
Ice Flower
Ice Flower
Toad and Peach

Star Points : 2

PostSubject: Re: Toad & Toadette's Amazing Adventure !!   Toad & Toadette's Amazing Adventure !! EmptyWed 18 Nov - 22:09

Toad looked at Toadette when she was raising her axe with a big smile. He enjoyed her little adventurous side, she was a girl but not scared to get her hands dirty and he loved that!

-"Yay! I think we should keep the sandwiches for later, when we will be really hungry. We never know! Do you have an idea of where you wanted to search or, it's just a random search?!"

He asked with a smile, while fixing the light on his head.
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

PostSubject: Re: Toad & Toadette's Amazing Adventure !!   Toad & Toadette's Amazing Adventure !! EmptyWed 18 Nov - 22:46

"It's a good idea! Also, im not really sure.. but something tells me we can find some here.. We should try to look around, especially here, there is a lot of rocks!"

She said that pointing an rocky hill, they will have to climb this using the rocks as platforms it seems.
Back to top Go down
Toad and Peach
Ice Flower
Ice Flower
Toad and Peach

PostSubject: Re: Toad & Toadette's Amazing Adventure !!   Toad & Toadette's Amazing Adventure !! EmptyWed 18 Nov - 23:32

-"Haha!! You are not like the other girls but you probably have a better instinct than me when it's about finding gems!! And yeah... That was a compliment of course..."

He added, in case she didn't get it. He looked at the rocks she was showing and nodded with a smile, bouncing toward it with motivation. He started to climb on them and waited for Toadette, offering his hand to help her with a cute smile.
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

PostSubject: Re: Toad & Toadette's Amazing Adventure !!   Toad & Toadette's Amazing Adventure !! EmptyWed 18 Nov - 23:41

"Thank you Toad teehee don't worry I got it!"

She followed him happily and taken his hand to climb with him while smiling and blushing a little, when she gets back on the rock she thanks him with an enjoyed "Thank you!" Before getting back into climbing
Back to top Go down
Toad and Peach
Ice Flower
Ice Flower
Toad and Peach

PostSubject: Re: Toad & Toadette's Amazing Adventure !!   Toad & Toadette's Amazing Adventure !! EmptyWed 18 Nov - 23:59

After helping her a bit he smiled and looked at her, who was climbing with confidence. He saw she was a clever girl and could look after herself and decided to trust her and let her climb on one side while he tried the other one. He was looking in between the rocks from time to time, just in case he could see something suspicious. He still kept an eye on her, making sure she was okay. But he focused on her so much that he nearly missed a rock and got close to trip and fall.

-"oh wowo!! I'm okay I'm okay!!"

He was holding on to a rock while his little feet were wiggling in the air. But it wasn't too high so nothing to worry about. He managed to get back on his feet quickly, sweating a bit.
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

PostSubject: Re: Toad & Toadette's Amazing Adventure !!   Toad & Toadette's Amazing Adventure !! EmptyThu 19 Nov - 0:11

Toadette looked at Toad the first second she heard him fall and looks at him worried anyway

"Phew.. You scared me... Be more careful next time!"

She continued to climb the rock and finally made it to the top, waiting for Toad and hoping he doesn't miss a rock this time.
Back to top Go down
Toad and Peach
Ice Flower
Ice Flower
Toad and Peach

PostSubject: Re: Toad & Toadette's Amazing Adventure !!   Toad & Toadette's Amazing Adventure !! EmptyThu 19 Nov - 0:17

He kept climbing, focusing a bit more on his own moves now. He made it too, and stood up next to Toadette.

-"Ha! Here we are! So, captain, where do you want to start now?"
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

PostSubject: Re: Toad & Toadette's Amazing Adventure !!   Toad & Toadette's Amazing Adventure !! EmptyThu 19 Nov - 0:30

"Good job Toad!" She said jumping around happily before looking around to see where to go.

"Uhm wait let me see...."

Toadette noticed an dark cave in their far left, it has some pretty-looking stalagmites at his entrance. It would probably means that there would be some sort of shiny rocks here! The stalagmite was too heavy to cut for them but maybe they can find some parts in this cave. Toadette pointed it and said to Toad.

"Here captain! Im sure the stalagmite are a good sign! We should go there!"

Then, Toadette suddently remember she forgot her light and asked with a bit of shame..

"B-but.. Could you go there first?... I forgot my light..."

Back to top Go down
Toad and Peach
Ice Flower
Ice Flower
Toad and Peach

PostSubject: Re: Toad & Toadette's Amazing Adventure !!   Toad & Toadette's Amazing Adventure !! EmptyThu 19 Nov - 0:39

Toad followed her, looking at the nice rocks around them. When she turned around asking for the light, he smirked, and walked closer to her in a manly way (as manly as a Toad can be).  He turned his light on, wrapping his arm around her.

-"He he don't worry madame, your Toady thought about everything..."

He kept her close to him and started to walk inside the cave, carefuly but proudly.
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

PostSubject: Re: Toad & Toadette's Amazing Adventure !!   Toad & Toadette's Amazing Adventure !! EmptyThu 19 Nov - 0:46

As she feels Toad's tiny arms around her body, she started to blush a lot and tried to hide it.

"Aww Thanks Mister Toad! You-you are a true gentleman.."

While they were walking inside the cave, she slightly put herself more comfortable into his arms but not too much so he wouldn't even notice. She forgot a bit about the mission and was thankful to forget her light, advancing though the cave. The cave wasn't full of dangers anyway, it was just really narrow but a Toad can easily walk inside them.
Back to top Go down
Toad and Peach
Ice Flower
Ice Flower
Toad and Peach

PostSubject: Re: Toad & Toadette's Amazing Adventure !!   Toad & Toadette's Amazing Adventure !! EmptyThu 19 Nov - 22:42

It was getting darker and darker as they were far from the day light now. It's a good thing Toad's light was quite powerfull and helped them to see in front of them. But not on the sides though. So Toad couldn't really turn his head or move freely, he had to remain very close to Toadette and look in front of them. But he wasn't scared. So far, nothing disturbed them, no enemy, no bad surprise. He was still very careful because, you never know anyway. It was too quiet to be normal...

-"Hum... Is there an end at some point or something? Shall we start to dig now?"
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

PostSubject: Re: Toad & Toadette's Amazing Adventure !!   Toad & Toadette's Amazing Adventure !! EmptyThu 19 Nov - 23:11

Toadette tried to look in front of them, getting concentrated back into the mission, trying to spot any stalagmite coming from the ground.. It was getting so dark, she was starting to lost hope but she found a little shiny light coming from the cavern.

"Oh, over here!" She said with excitation, pointing toward the light. "There might be something around here!"
Back to top Go down
Toad and Peach
Ice Flower
Ice Flower
Toad and Peach

PostSubject: Re: Toad & Toadette's Amazing Adventure !!   Toad & Toadette's Amazing Adventure !! EmptyThu 19 Nov - 23:19

He turned his head but barely noticed the little light Toadette was pointing out. It suddenly gave him an idea.

-"Oh!! Wait a minute!!"

As they both had the same head size, he thought he would give her the light. She would see he trust her and would make her proud. He removed the light from his head and tiptoed to put it on Toadette's one, with a big smile.

-"Now you can be the guide!! You seem to know better than me, so come on Captain, I follow ya!!"
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

PostSubject: Re: Toad & Toadette's Amazing Adventure !!   Toad & Toadette's Amazing Adventure !! EmptyThu 19 Nov - 23:46

"Oh hehe, thank you captain!" She said, adjusting correctly the light on her head.

"But now I guess it's my turn now! Teehee!" Now, she wrap her arm around Toad and starts getting into the caves, walking closer to the light she has spot with Toad.

"We are getting closer! Im sure we will find the perfect g-"

Toadette stopped and look closer to it.. It was an AMP and he started floating to them

"Oh no!!" She said panicking! She started to find an way out and noticed a large crack right above their head.

"I-I have an idea but... I-I will have to switch off the light.. Can you help me?!" She said still panicking, not finding where the switch since it was in the back of the light.
Back to top Go down
Toad and Peach
Ice Flower
Ice Flower
Toad and Peach

PostSubject: Re: Toad & Toadette's Amazing Adventure !!   Toad & Toadette's Amazing Adventure !! EmptyFri 20 Nov - 0:04

He put his hands on his cheeks, a bit panicked.

-"Oh no not them!!!"

After a few seconds being stressed out, he shook his head and put his hands on Toadette's light, switching it off from behind. They were now in the dark.

-"Hum eeeh okay! Are you really sure about that?!"

He grabbed her arm and held her tight, shaking a bit.

Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

PostSubject: Re: Toad & Toadette's Amazing Adventure !!   Toad & Toadette's Amazing Adventure !! EmptyFri 20 Nov - 0:17

"D-don't worry.. This WILL work!"

She wasn't totally sure at this point, she gently take off Toad hand of her arm before continuing.

"Don't worry Im thinking about something Toady!"

She already got an idea but now, she has to find that crack again in the dark! It was kinda hard and seeing the Amp getting closer didn't helped at all. She tiptoed and finally found it and firmly grab it.

"T-Toad, I need your help.. Can you take my feets and push me higher? I've found sowhere to hide! When im in, I will take your hand and pull you into it with me, alright?"

We could her she was in a rush but also tried to sound as confident as possible even if it was pretty scary..
Back to top Go down
Toad and Peach
Ice Flower
Ice Flower
Toad and Peach

PostSubject: Re: Toad & Toadette's Amazing Adventure !!   Toad & Toadette's Amazing Adventure !! EmptyFri 20 Nov - 0:52

-"Uhm o-okay!!!"

He shouted back with his husky voice. His forehead started ro sweat, as he raised his arms in the air and waved them, trying to find Toadette's shoes. Hopefully he found them rather quickly and bounced to reach her feet and grabbed them, holding onto it very tight.

-"GOT THEM GOT THEM!!!"
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

PostSubject: Re: Toad & Toadette's Amazing Adventure !!   Toad & Toadette's Amazing Adventure !! EmptyFri 20 Nov - 0:59

As soon as she feels Toad pushing her, she got right into the crack, it was larger than it looks!

"AND I GOT IN!! TAKE MY HAND!!"

Toadette tends her hand to Toad while grabbing the side of the crack to be sure to not fall down. That would be a really stupid mistake to do!
Back to top Go down
Toad and Peach
Ice Flower
Ice Flower
Toad and Peach

PostSubject: Re: Toad & Toadette's Amazing Adventure !!   Toad & Toadette's Amazing Adventure !! EmptyFri 20 Nov - 1:11

He couldn't see her arms to grab them, so he just moaned a bit anxious and raised a hand in the air, hoping it would touch her hand as he didn't really want to move too much, risking to lose the grip on her foot. He clenched his teeth, stretching his arm as much as he could and... He touched her fingers!! He moved a bit more when he was reassured by the contact, pulling on her arm so much it made him bounce in the air, landing on her head first, and bouncing on it again as well,  reaching a secret floor. He landed on his bum, making a squealing noise.

-"Ouch!! Owoh sorry!! You okay??!"
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

PostSubject: Re: Toad & Toadette's Amazing Adventure !!   Toad & Toadette's Amazing Adventure !! EmptyFri 20 Nov - 1:32

Toadette put her hand on her head, it kinda hurts but it was mostly surprising. She looks around and can't see him at all but still answered.

"Ohwww.. Im okay.. I know it was an accident anyway.. But where are you?..."
Back to top Go down
Toad and Peach
Ice Flower
Ice Flower
Toad and Peach

PostSubject: Re: Toad & Toadette's Amazing Adventure !!   Toad & Toadette's Amazing Adventure !! EmptyFri 20 Nov - 1:48

He was sitting on the floor a little bit further, and waved his arm even if it was useless in the dark. But his crispy voice could help her to locate him.

-"Over here Toadette!!! Can you tell me why you wanted to turn the light off?"
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

PostSubject: Re: Toad & Toadette's Amazing Adventure !!   Toad & Toadette's Amazing Adventure !! EmptyFri 20 Nov - 17:43

Toadette tried to see where the voice was coming from and could distinguish his shape.

"I think I can see you! Also, it's to be sure the amp can't see where we are! I.. I was thinking it could be a good idea."

She wasn't really sure about it now but she decided to follow the plan anyway.

"A-are you in safety, captain?"
Back to top Go down
Toad and Peach
Ice Flower
Ice Flower
Toad and Peach

PostSubject: Re: Toad & Toadette's Amazing Adventure !!   Toad & Toadette's Amazing Adventure !! EmptySun 22 Nov - 4:41

-"We-well maybe you can turn it on again now!!"

Toad stuttered, still sitting on the floor, looking around him despite the darkness. He was sweating a bit, quite scared of the dark. He could be a very brave little mushroom during the day, could defeat big enemies and jump over big holes, but being unable to see what was going on around him was something that was making him panick a lot.
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

PostSubject: Re: Toad & Toadette's Amazing Adventure !!   Toad & Toadette's Amazing Adventure !! EmptySun 22 Nov - 16:19

"O-okay hold-on!"

She takes her light out of her head to be able to hit the switch and turn it on, aiming at Toad

"I can see you!!" She said, aiming it on Toad, then, she can see the amp getting closer to him.

"O-oh and I can see him as well! C-come here Toad!!" She search in her backpack and found a rope and makes it hang it from where she is "I found a rope, come here!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Toad & Toadette's Amazing Adventure !!   Toad & Toadette's Amazing Adventure !! Empty

Back to top Go down

Toad & Toadette's Amazing Adventure !!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next