Super Mario Land RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Back from adventure!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom

Back from adventure! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back from adventure!   Back from adventure! - Page 2 EmptyWed 27 Jan - 21:06

Toadette turned around when Toad said that sentence with the pile of paper in her arms.

"Uh.. What is cool?"

When she see Toad was about to put his hands on the clean saxophone, she said loudly to Toad, with some panic in her voice.

"T-Toad, be careful! I cleaned that saxophone only some hours later!"
Back to top Go down
Toad and Peach
Ice Flower
Ice Flower
Toad and Peach

Star Points : 2

PostSubject: Re: Back from adventure!   Back from adventure! - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Jan - 1:00

Oops. It was too late. When she raised her voice he already touched it. He hoped she didn't see anything, and tried to clean it by rubbing it quickly with the back of his hand, but he actually made it worse as his hands were even dirtier on the other side... A big stain of mud appeared on the saxophone, expending a bit more everytime he was rubbing it.

"Oh? Ah! Hehe woops, erhm... It's okay it's okay!"

He should have washed his hands as soon as they came back... Now he was so nervous and guilty that his forehead started to sweat, while rubbig the intrument with a nervous smile.
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

Star Points : 5

PostSubject: Re: Back from adventure!   Back from adventure! - Page 2 EmptySun 31 Jan - 23:40

She could see the saxophone was pretty dirty now but glad she cannot be upset so easily, Toad just did a little mistake after all.. She looks at Toad with a calm smile.

"Yeah don't worry it's okay.. I'll lead you to my bathroom so you can wash your hands while im getting the paper ready for our Origamis, okay? And if you want, after that, you could try my instruments."
Back to top Go down
Toad and Peach
Ice Flower
Ice Flower
Toad and Peach

PostSubject: Re: Back from adventure!   Back from adventure! - Page 2 EmptyMon 8 Feb - 17:50

He slightly blushed realising how sweet Toadette was. It could have been worse, he knew how much she cared about her instruments. He hid his hands behond his back, ashamed, and nodded. He kept them behind him without moving until they reached the bathroom. Cool! A sink that was his height! It was rare he didn't need to climb on a chair to wash his hands. This little detail made him smile, and he started to wash his hands with motivation.
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

PostSubject: Re: Back from adventure!   Back from adventure! - Page 2 EmptyMon 8 Feb - 19:46

While Toad was washing his hands, she put the paper on the table. Letting one sheet of paper for her and another one for Toad. She also put the chairs ready while waiting for him to be ready.
Back to top Go down
Toad and Peach
Ice Flower
Ice Flower
Toad and Peach

PostSubject: Re: Back from adventure!   Back from adventure! - Page 2 EmptyMon 8 Feb - 20:11

He came back from the bathroom and found everything ready, just waiting for him. He brighlty smiled and sat on a chair in front of her, grabbing a mini pair of scissors and paper.

"So with what do we start? Very Happy"
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

PostSubject: Re: Back from adventure!   Back from adventure! - Page 2 EmptyWed 2 Mar - 18:27

"Hmm.. I think we should start with something easy.."
Toadette took an sheet of paper and cut the pattern of a square on the sheet.
Back from adventure! - Page 2 Patroncube2
"We'll start with a simple Question Mark Block! Cut your sheet like me!"
She said happily, looking at Toad and smiling to him.
Back to top Go down
Toad and Peach
Ice Flower
Ice Flower
Toad and Peach

PostSubject: Re: Back from adventure!   Back from adventure! - Page 2 EmptyThu 3 Mar - 0:08

"Oooh nice I like that idea!! Simple but... When you are like me and can't use a pair of scissors, it's a challenge..."

he giggled and grabbed the scissors, following her movements and trying to do the same. It was slow, and alright. Not perfect, but ok!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back from adventure!   Back from adventure! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Back from adventure!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2