Super Mario Land RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A mysterious purple creature..

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom

A mysterious purple creature.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A mysterious purple creature..   A mysterious purple creature.. - Page 2 EmptyThu 15 Oct - 2:26

She smiled at her, happy she understood.
"Thanks!.. Uhm okay im ready too LET'S GO!!"
Toadette put herself in front of Daisy and pulled the rope with Daisy,trying to look menacing and also trying to move correctly with the costume but succeding pretty well.
"Rawr.. Uhm.. Well, does theses creatures even have a noise or they just talk?"
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

Star Points : 3

PostSubject: Re: A mysterious purple creature..   A mysterious purple creature.. - Page 2 EmptyThu 15 Oct - 2:35

Daisy tried to not laugh too much because Toadette was nearly cute, trying to look mean. She followed her until they reached the main entrance.

"Haha oh well, in all honesty I have no clue. I didn't even know he had minions, I thought he was unique. I only know him, and he can speak, sadly..."

She sighed and looked down, remembering when she used to listen to all his monologues. She always ignored everything he was saying, but the memory of his annoying voice was making her cringe.
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

Star Points : 5

PostSubject: Re: A mysterious purple creature..   A mysterious purple creature.. - Page 2 EmptyThu 15 Oct - 2:42

"Well, I'll be silent and see by myself! And look forward to the moment you will make him close his mouth.  Razz  "

She laughed and arrived to the main entrance where she started again to act menacing while pulling Daisy by the ropes around her. She quit the castle, walking while pulling Daisy to where she remembered to have seen the aliens the last time.
A while later, with that costume and the temperature of the desert, Toadette was starting to get really exhausted but started to feel more confortable in her costume.. She found a little rock, looked everywhere to see if there is nobody around and sat on it for a few minutes while keeping some room for Daisy to sit.

"I-I didn't knew it was THAT far actually.. Anyway i hope this isn't too boring for you... And please, could you have a look around for me if you can see any Tatanga's minions?.."
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: A mysterious purple creature..   A mysterious purple creature.. - Page 2 EmptyThu 15 Oct - 22:52

Daisy walked behind Toadette, with an annoyed expression on her face. She was acting as if she was in pain and struggling to resist, just in case some aliens were watching. But she wasn't in pain and tired at all. Plus, contrary to Toadette, she was used to walk and handle the heat. When the pink mushroom sat on the rock, she stayed next to it, and looked around her discreetly. She whispered.

"I don't know... From what I see, it's quiet, but just in case, I'll still pretend I'm sad."

She then made a very sad face and shouted

"I WANNA GO HOOOME, PLEAAAAASE!"
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

PostSubject: Re: A mysterious purple creature..   A mysterious purple creature.. - Page 2 EmptyFri 16 Oct - 0:00

Toadette jumped with fright as she heard Daisy shouting and,to try to stay in her role,she stood up and..

???: Hey,nice catch you got!

Toadette,in her costume,turned around to see two of the Tatanga's minions comming.

Tatanga's minion 1: Im sure the boss will be really happy to see that we,i mean YOU got Daisy for him!

She tryed to mimik their voices,as they heard them.

Toadette:Ahem,yeah sure..

Tatanga's minion 1: Wait,there is something wrong with you

Toadette started to panic but tried to not show it and answered rudely.

Toadette: What do you want? Im.. just one of yours.. And the only one that got the princess!

Tatanga's minion 2: Yeah,and the only one who lost his weapon! They both laughed for that.

Toadette: She looked a bit upset to be laughed at but tryed to find something smart to answer. Well.. If one of you two give me a weapon,i could maybe tell the boss you helped me a bit to get the princess..

The two minions looked at each-other at agreed Tatanga's minion 1: Oh yeah.. I think that's a good idea! Tatanga's minion 2: Yeah take this one i always have one more just in case!

He handed her one of his ray guns. She takes it carefully,the plan is actually working well! She takes the gun in her left hand to carry Daisy with her right hand and looked at the two minions and said on a grumpy voice.

Toadette: So,should we go now or spend the rest of the day here?

Tatanga's minion 1: Oh yeah totally! They all started walking though the desert. But i have to talk to the lady. Tatanga's minion 2: Yeah me too.. So how is it to be kidnapped again? Tatanga's minion 1:Im sure you are really happy to see the king again,don't you? Tatanga's minion 2: Haha oh yeah don't try to hide it!

Toadette looked back at Daisy,hoping that the two little minions didn't bother her much while walking to the Tatanga's location but keep walking anyway but in a kinda fast pace.
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: A mysterious purple creature..   A mysterious purple creature.. - Page 2 EmptyFri 16 Oct - 0:23

When the little aliens appeared, Daisy startled a bit. He really looked like Tatanga, she had no idea there were other aliens from his species so it shocked her for a split second. But she quickly remembered that she was supposed to be kidnapped, and aware of those creatures, so she tried to hide her surprise. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She opened one eye, looking at Toadette in action, quite impressed of her acting too as well. She was very brave! Espacially in the way she was holding that gun, it looked like she was used to it and had been using weapons all her life, which crept out Daisy a little bit.

The princess started to walk again, trying to avoid eye contact with the aliens. She really, really couldn't stand them, they looked like Tatanga way too much and just the view could make her become violent. It was a good thing she was attached!

The questions they asked annoyed her. She clenched her fists and teeth, and her face turned a bit red of anger. She answered, calmly but pissed.

"I am not. And Tatanga isn't a king. Not from what I remember..."

And what if Tatanga actually became officialy a king? Whatever. She still hated him and had no respect for whatever he was.

The aliens kept laughing and asking questions. Daisy was about to explode. She looked down at Toadette, but realised that if she was doing anything wrong, they would not lead them to Tatanga. So she had to resist... She breathed slowly and tried to stay cool.
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

PostSubject: Re: A mysterious purple creature..   A mysterious purple creature.. - Page 2 EmptyFri 16 Oct - 1:07

Toadette continued to walk,also annoyed by theses little aliens,finding them more annoying than menacing.. But then,there was a pretty big ship in view,she guessed it was where Tatanga was and,by this logic,where Toad was.

Tatanga's minion 1: Hey princess you will LOOOOVE the new ship that our leader got! Tatanga's minion 2: I bet that you will be amazed since the last time you've seen him,im sure he has really improved! Tatanga's minion 1: Oh yeah he has even MORE stories to tell you! They both laughed in a mean manner again,heading to the entrance of the ship.

Toadette followed them,there was a lot of Tatanga's minions as well guarding the ship. She tried to walk,in a serious mood,ignoring them to not be intimited.

Tatanga's minion 3: Haha,well that is an original present for Tatanga. Tatanga's minion 4: Oh why it is never me who happens SUCH things?! Tatanga's minion 5: Oh she is back! Im sure she will stay this time!

Toadette keeps walking and entered the shiny,grey ship. The inside was huge with one long hall though Tatanga's throne with a red carpet to show the straight path to take. As following the carpet,she was watching all the stuff the ship had.. It not only had little Tatangas,but also some other aliens species in cages like Octoombas or Shroobs. She looks worried for them but tried to stay focused on her role. When she reached the end of the carpet,she stopped and looks at Tatanga,trying to not be intimited.

Uhm.. Dear King, "I hope they weren't kidding about that information.." She was thinking i've got-Tatanga's minion 1: *Ahem* Trying to remind Toadette about their deal.
"I mean WE got you the Princess of Sarasaland, the Princess Daisy!" The two minions prostrate for Tatanga and Toadette does the same. While doing that,Toadette put secretly her ray gun in Daisy hands. She could be never able to aim proprely with such an heavy mask.
Back to top Go down
Tatanga

NPC Account

Tatanga

Star Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: A mysterious purple creature..   A mysterious purple creature.. - Page 2 EmptyFri 16 Oct - 1:12

"Hehehe"
He does a jerky laugh,seeing Daisy here.
"You did good my minion! Please stay here and bring me Daisy,i have to talk with her!"
His two minions taken Daisy and put her right before Tatanga.
"So,what do you think of my new ship? Pretty amazing right? That is what you can get when you conquer galaxies. Im sure you will be happy here,because you will stay here for a LOOOONNNG moment!"
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: A mysterious purple creature..   A mysterious purple creature.. - Page 2 EmptyFri 16 Oct - 1:32

Knowing how violent the princess could when she was pissed, it was a big effort she was making to stay calm. She was boiling inside. The view of Tatanga was a thing, but hearing his rusty voice again after all these years, eww. Her hatred was real.

"Ha! So I assume you are still single after all these years. I'm not surprised, who would like to be with such an awful little creature like you? You are only obsessing over me because I am the only one who actually looked at you back. But seriously, when will you move on and realise it was just curiosity?! Why me?"

She started to wonder why she even bothered talking to him. She also wondered if the plan was a good idea because, what now? They were basically supposed to put their alien suits to find Toad but, even if Toadette was alright, it was definitely too late for Daisy. She wanted to ask Toadette what they were supposed to do, but realised that if she looked at her too much, the purple guys would realise the undercover alien was suspicious.
Back to top Go down
Tatanga

NPC Account

Tatanga

PostSubject: Re: A mysterious purple creature..   A mysterious purple creature.. - Page 2 EmptyFri 16 Oct - 1:49

"Oh you will soon see WHO will LOVE that little creature!"
A big cage,containing Toad,asleep,raise from the roof.
Random Tatanga Minion: It's your future lover?
Angrily,he shoots his minion with his Ray Gun,really annoyed to hear someone talking that way to him,their leader. But then,he slowly calm down.
"Well,i was saying. You see this little Mushroom? He will soon join my army,thanks to my newest technology! THE BRAIN CONTROLLER!!"
A really big machine is carried by two of his minions and put over Toad's Head.
"Thanks to this,he will have no memories of who he was before,he will only know who to serves my purposes! MY TATANGUARDS {{Sorry it was too tempting xD }} PUT OFF HER COSTUME AND HOLD HER!!"
He pointed at Toadette,and the two minions taken her arms quickly,she didn't had the time to react. They taken off her mask in shock!
"Hehe you really think you can fool ME with a STUPID DISGUISE?! Now guess who is tricked? You will have to see Toad being to my orders,after that,it will be YOUR turn!!"
She looks back at Daisy.
"At then i will brainwash you,you will love me endlessly! So WHO is gonna love that AWFUL LITTLE CREATURE NOW?! GWAHAHAHAHAAAAA"
He looked at Daisy and Toadette,ready to press the button.
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

PostSubject: Re: A mysterious purple creature..   A mysterious purple creature.. - Page 2 EmptyFri 16 Oct - 1:53

Toadette started to cry.. She didn't cared to be brainwashed,she was just feeling guilty to haven't been able to save Toad AND to had put Daisy to her doom.. She tried to escape but didn't succeded.
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: A mysterious purple creature..   A mysterious purple creature.. - Page 2 EmptyFri 16 Oct - 2:04

The princess was quite surprised Tatanga managed to find out about Toadette. He was so stupid to her eyes, and still was though. She tilted her head and looked at him, not impressed.

"Seriously? You want to enlarge your army and you decided to choose little innocent mushrooms for that?! Why not big powerful monsters like, I don't know, Bowser?"

She started to laugh.

"Hahaha I suppose it's because your brainwashing maching is not powerful enough to manipulate big brains. And if you manage to brainwash me... Well then. That's suuuch a sad thing. The love you will get from me will be pure fake. How can you be happy with someone who is brainwashed and doesn't truly love you?! You are pathetic. Not even able to be truly loved, the only way to get affection is by manipulating brains. Pathetic pathetic pathetic!!!"

She grumbled and closed her eyes, turning her head. She hoped her monologue would do something to him and waited a bit before doing anything else. The rope was still loose, and she had good reflexes...
Back to top Go down
Tatanga

NPC Account

Tatanga

PostSubject: Re: A mysterious purple creature..   A mysterious purple creature.. - Page 2 EmptyFri 16 Oct - 2:14

He look at her even more angry than before and approch here closer,he was so angry it was almost funny.
"HEY I AM NOT PATHETIC,YOU ARE WAY MORE,I HAVE A SHIP AND A WHOLE ARMY FOLLOWING MY ORDERS AND I'VE EVEN CONQUERED SOME PLANETS! BESIDES I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT IS A "BOWSER" SO STOP RIGHT NOW OR I WILL BRAINWASH YOU FIRST!!!"
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: A mysterious purple creature..   A mysterious purple creature.. - Page 2 EmptyFri 16 Oct - 2:27

She still wasn't impressed and shouted back, with a laugh.

"Ha!! So I am pathetic now? You want to be loved by a pathetic woman? Fine! And Bowser is the Koopa king, he is pure evil, and he has a massive army, way more powerful than yours. And sadly for you, he is my friend now. And he knows about you, so if I disappear, he'll find you, and he will..!!!!!

But the princess wasn't patient enough to wait for Bowser, and, before even finishing her sentence, she escaped from the ropes and dodged and kicked the two aliens, freeing Toadette before quickly grabbing the brainwashing machine, walking backwards and pointing the machine at the aliens and Tatanga, with a smile.

"And what if I brainwashed you to turn you into a cute and sweet little leprechaun? Mmh... Not too sure about the cute bit, but sweet... You would hate it right?

/I'm not godmodding but Daisy is very quick and the aliens are stupid so this is totally possible, sorry A mysterious purple creature.. - Page 2 2827780\
Back to top Go down
Tatanga

NPC Account

Tatanga

PostSubject: Re: A mysterious purple creature..   A mysterious purple creature.. - Page 2 EmptyFri 16 Oct - 2:37

{{Haha don't worry i can totally see that happens too! A mysterious purple creature.. - Page 2 2049012533 }}
The aliens were panicked but not Tatanga,looking at Daisy,determined
"Joke's on YOU,the whole machine is written on MY planet's language!"
All his minions points their guns toward Daisy.
"So now,surrender or they fire! I wouldn't hesitate!!"
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

PostSubject: Re: A mysterious purple creature..   A mysterious purple creature.. - Page 2 EmptyFri 16 Oct - 2:41

Using all that action going on as an advantage to not be spotted, Toadette runs to Toad's cage and free him since it wasn't even locked.Then,she tries to shake him to wake him up but he was still unconscious
"I hope he is okay.."
She turns around and looks at Daisy,getting ready to help her if she needs but also taking that stupid costume off.
{{DON'T WORRY she has her normal clothes underneath that costume!!}}
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: A mysterious purple creature..   A mysterious purple creature.. - Page 2 EmptyFri 16 Oct - 2:57

/ A mysterious purple creature.. - Page 2 755779458 naked Toadette attacks!! \

Daisy was still too sure of herself, she had a lot of pride and was convinced Tatanga wouldn't do anything to her. He wanted her to be his wife after all! She put a hand on her him and looked at him.

"Huh? Fire on me? Would be a shame to have a dead wife... Wouldn't it? So shush. I might not be able to use this brainwashing big gun then... But I can destroy it..."

She wasn't too sure about it, but the machine looked quite cheap, as the material could break easily. She raised her hands, holding it high, threatening Tatanga to throw it on the floor.

"Just let my friends go, and I might keep your gun safe."
Back to top Go down
Tatanga

NPC Account

Tatanga

PostSubject: Re: A mysterious purple creature..   A mysterious purple creature.. - Page 2 EmptyFri 16 Oct - 3:08

"To be fair,it will just paralyse you,not kill you.. But anyway,i won't hesitate to fire,surrender now!"
He was ready to take that risk. If she gets out,he wouldn't have her for himself.
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

PostSubject: Re: A mysterious purple creature..   A mysterious purple creature.. - Page 2 EmptyFri 16 Oct - 3:15

{{That could have been a great tactic A mysterious purple creature.. - Page 2 2049012533 But i don't think Toadette would like that plan.. A mysterious purple creature.. - Page 2 1598328256 }}
Toadette start to panic by seeing what is happening,she gently put Toad on a safety position on the floor. Then,she runs to the gun and takes it and press a random set of letters and point it to Tatanga and his army,pretty angry by all of this and shooted.
"OKAY NOBODY MOVE!! IF I SHOOT,I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT IS GONNA HAPPEN!! NOW EVERYBODY SURRENDER AND NOBODY WILL BE HARMED!!"
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: A mysterious purple creature..   A mysterious purple creature.. - Page 2 EmptyFri 16 Oct - 3:25

/Toadette gets naked, all the mini Tatanga fall in love and give up. X) I'm sorry I stop now. silent \

----

Now that was something scary to see again. Toadette litteraly took the gun from her hands without asking. Daisy was definitely not used to see Toadette angry and the way she was holding the gun with so much confidence made her jump. Wow. Don't upset the Toadette! She walked behind Toadette and gulped, looking at Tatanga too.

"Y-yeah! Listen to her, she's not scared! I WAS NOT! But she has the gun now..."
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

PostSubject: Re: A mysterious purple creature..   A mysterious purple creature.. - Page 2 EmptyFri 16 Oct - 3:34

{{ A mysterious purple creature.. - Page 2 755779458 A mysterious purple creature.. - Page 2 755779458 A mysterious purple creature.. - Page 2 755779458 Flawless plan}}

Toadette was holding the gun,really confident of herself and ready to shoot at any's enemy movement.
Back to top Go down
Tatanga

NPC Account

Tatanga

PostSubject: Re: A mysterious purple creature..   A mysterious purple creature.. - Page 2 EmptySun 18 Oct - 21:45

Tantaga stopped being so confident but tried to hide it.
"Uh..Uhm.. Well uh.. L-let's not make any mistake shall we..."
He was thinking about a plan to get out of this but any mistake could result to his failure so he must think carefully..
"Wh-what do you want from me anyway?!"
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

PostSubject: Re: A mysterious purple creature..   A mysterious purple creature.. - Page 2 EmptySun 18 Oct - 21:59

She was so stressed to be so involved for once.. But she still aimed the gun properly on them (Especially on Tatanga) and tried to be the most concentrated as possible.

"W-well.. I.... I WANT YOU TO UNDO THE BRAINWASHING YOU DID ON ALL THESES CREATURES, PUT THEM BACK ON THEIR HOME PLANET AND LET US FREE ON THE MUSHROOM KINGDOM!!!"
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: A mysterious purple creature..   A mysterious purple creature.. - Page 2 EmptySun 18 Oct - 22:23

Still impressed by Toadette being so confident about holding a gun, Daisy started to be really scared. And what if Toadette was a secret agent, or a criminal? Hopefully this idea only crossed her mind for a split second, and she shook her head, thinking she was silly. She folded her arms, still hidden behind Toadette, and glanced at the alien.

"I think she has been clear. You'd better obey and you will regret it. Believe me. And if she doesn't pull the trigger, I'll take care of you myself."
Back to top Go down
Tatanga

NPC Account

Tatanga

PostSubject: Re: A mysterious purple creature..   A mysterious purple creature.. - Page 2 EmptySun 18 Oct - 22:54

He looked around him to find something but sighed..
"Okay, I give up, I have no choice..."
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: A mysterious purple creature..   A mysterious purple creature.. - Page 2 EmptySun 18 Oct - 22:59

The princess wondered if it wasn't a trick, but Tatanga wasn't clever enough for that. So she just smiled and clapped her hands.

"Perfect! I'm just taking that..."

She gently grabbed the gun from Toadette's hands.

"I want to make sure my friends are safe before I give you back your toy. So, just land and free them, please."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A mysterious purple creature..   A mysterious purple creature.. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A mysterious purple creature..
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Super Mario Land RP Forum :: Roleplay section ~ :: Places :: Sarasaland Desert :: Daisy's castle-
Jump to: