Super Mario Land RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Music collaboration

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Luigi
Invincible Star
Invincible Star

Music collaboration - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music collaboration   Music collaboration - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 Oct - 3:52

Her motivation releaved Luigi who felt a bit better. He was very happy he liked this idea and wobbled his head happily. He looked down at her trying to see what she was looking for, and raised his head, rubbing his neck

-"Oh heh, I only play a little bit of saxophone, but not sure it would fit the song, dunno if she likes that..."
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

Star Points : 5

PostSubject: Re: Music collaboration   Music collaboration - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 Oct - 4:03

{{I love saxophone!! Music collaboration - Page 2 1673654143 }}
----------------

She was really intriged and happy to know he was playing an instrument.

"Oh awesome! I would love to hear you play and im sure Daisy will too.." She giggles a bit and continue her sentence. "But I never played saxophone,it looks difficult to be honest for me.. But it always looked like an interessing instrument and that would make my first song with a saxophone in it! That would be sweet!! But do you have a saxophone at home?.."

She was kinda excited. She hoped he would say yes but she could even be able to buy him one. The more they talked about it, the more she was excited with this project.
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Invincible Star
Invincible Star
Luigi

Star Points : 2

PostSubject: Re: Music collaboration   Music collaboration - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 Oct - 16:21

Luigi couldn't even remember where they got this saxophone. He just knew there was one, sitting in their living room, probably covered by dust now. But in his memories, he remembered trying it and seeing Mario saying "hey you're very good"! It was not often he was hearing these words, so they echoed in his ears. But was it because he was good or was it just a brother kindness thing? He coughed a bit, scratching the back of his neck

-"Y-yeah I have one in our house, somewhere, but I don't know if I'm-a good. And I didn't think Daisy would like it. I dunno, I though she was more an eletric guitar or a drum girl..."

He shrugged a bit and looked at her.

-"Do you really want to add this instrument? Do we have to go to my place? Well, our. I am living with my brother Music collaboration - Page 2 27047962
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

PostSubject: Re: Music collaboration   Music collaboration - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 Oct - 21:11

Toadette started to think to what he said. If it was real, her song should better get big drums and an electric guitar and she had none of them in her Music Room. It was starting to get pretty though and she was feeling like to fall on an unknown territory. But it didn't scared her anyway, to be fair, it makes a good challenge for her. She was always curious about everything, that's also why she got to archeology too. She started to think about it and was kinda lost in her thoughs. She heard the question of Luigi and looked at him, a bit confused but she had still heard what he said.

"Uh? Uhm.. Oh yeah! I think it would be a pretty good idea to use the sax in that song because I kinda know how the song would be like! What do you think if we take YOUR saxophone AND the electric guitar into OUR song?! Do you think she would like it in a romantic song?"
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Invincible Star
Invincible Star
Luigi

PostSubject: Re: Music collaboration   Music collaboration - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 Oct - 21:59

To be honest, the guitar and drums assumptions were just pure imagination from Luigi, based on what he knew about Daisy. But he might be completely wrong! Maybe she would love the saxophone and hate the electric guitar. After a second thought, the saxophone was not a bad idea. He realised this instrument was in a lot of love songs as well. Also, if he was the one going to sing, he wouldn't have to play it at the same time as well? Mmh... He smiled and nodded.

-"Okie dokie! We can go and have a look at this saxophone first, and then you can let-a me know what you think about it! Maybe the sound is bad, it's quite old now."

He stood up with motivation, ready to go.
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

PostSubject: Re: Music collaboration   Music collaboration - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Oct - 0:06

Toadette was happy to see Luigi motivated. He looked so shy and lost at first.. She was kinda proud to make him more alive and make her even more motivated as well! She looked at him with a big smile.

"It's a good idea! And anyway we can always find a new one at the shop. Well, let's a go!"

She headed to the exit of the Music Room and goes outside her house. Letting Luigi take his hat back before closing the door and let Luigi heads him to his house.
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Invincible Star
Invincible Star
Luigi

PostSubject: Re: Music collaboration   Music collaboration - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Oct - 1:05

[Hehe I smiled that you thought about the hat. You know what? To be honest I was about to forget it. ]

----

Luigi followed the mushroom out of the room. He was so impatient to start this song that he nearly left his hat behind. It's only because she turned around and pointed her little hands toward the coat hanger, that he remembered it. He gently facepalmed his head.

-"Oh my! See, I can't stay a very long time without being silly at some point. Hehehe..."

He laughed a bit and grabbed it, before putting it on his head, with a nodd. Now he was ready! He walked out of the house and waited for Toadette to lock her door before started to walk to his house. Hopefully, it wasn't too far!

----

[I might start a new topic in the right place if you're okay Very Happy ]

Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

PostSubject: Re: Music collaboration   Music collaboration - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Oct - 1:16

{{Oh nice! Very Happy Playing Brain Age finally paid off xD And im totally okay with this, it's a great idea! So now we lock this topic? I have to lock another one if we have to do then D: }}

"It's okay, it happens to me something to forget stuff as well."

She laughed too while she was locking her door and followed him to his house. She was a bit in her though, she hopes her song will be good enough.. So she started to think about all the ideas she had in her mind
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Invincible Star
Invincible Star
Luigi

PostSubject: Re: Music collaboration   Music collaboration - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Oct - 1:18

[Oh yeah please lock this topic, I will write a new starter in Mario and Luigi's house very soon Very Happy

Music collaboration - Page 2 1637948476
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

PostSubject: Re: Music collaboration   Music collaboration - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Oct - 1:22

{{OKAY! Here i goooo!! Music collaboration - Page 2 2827780 }}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Music collaboration   Music collaboration - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Music collaboration
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2