Super Mario Land RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DAISY VS TOADETTE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom

DAISY VS TOADETTE - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAISY VS TOADETTE   DAISY VS TOADETTE - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Oct - 21:19

The little cheep cheep greets every of his fish friends. He moves so much that Shy Guy fell off his back and fell to the bottom of the lagoon. He tries to swim a little, the little guy doesn't even know how to swim proprely as well so he's trying to learn by himself.
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

Star Points : 3

PostSubject: Re: DAISY VS TOADETTE   DAISY VS TOADETTE - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Oct - 21:32

The Goomba looked down at the Shyguy, sighing a few bubbles. He stared at him, wishing he had arms just to show him what movements to do so he could follow them, but the only thing he was able to do was shaking his little feet and eyebrows, hoping he would understand it meant "move your members" !
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

Star Points : 5

PostSubject: Re: DAISY VS TOADETTE   DAISY VS TOADETTE - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Oct - 21:42

As seeing Goomba doing, he started to mimic his movements with his head and feets, kinda confused..
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: DAISY VS TOADETTE   DAISY VS TOADETTE - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Oct - 21:58

The poor Goomba didn't even have any hand to "facepalm", so he just closed his eyes and stopped moving, letting himself float away, giving up.
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

PostSubject: Re: DAISY VS TOADETTE   DAISY VS TOADETTE - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Oct - 22:05

He stopped also.. He was floating away as well.. He found that pretty fun to let himself be taken by the motion of the sea actually.
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: DAISY VS TOADETTE   DAISY VS TOADETTE - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Oct - 22:21

DAISY VS TOADETTE - Page 2 Se-rendre
Back to top Go down
MC Ballyhoo

The Party Host

The Party Host
MC Ballyhoo

Star Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: DAISY VS TOADETTE   DAISY VS TOADETTE - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Oct - 22:38

3 others bombs came from nowhere. The two players where transported back to the show in their original bodies.

IT'S OVER EVERYBODY! Daisy haven't got any ideas left for the RP! So, Toadette is the winner!!!

*The crowds applause Toadette*

Thanks to the both of you, it was a pretty interessing match, especially with such an hard configuration! Too bad it was kinda short but we all kinda expected it. Anyway, good job for you two and hope we see you again in the show!
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: DAISY VS TOADETTE   DAISY VS TOADETTE - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Oct - 22:41

*turns back into Daisy and stretched her legs and arms, happy to have them back*

DAISY VS TOADETTE - Page 2 4064883041 Yay Toadette !!

It was impossible though, a Goomba underwater, the worst match DAISY VS TOADETTE - Page 2 2049012533
I had fun though and still can't wait for another one, hoping I'll have a better character cheers
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

PostSubject: Re: DAISY VS TOADETTE   DAISY VS TOADETTE - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Oct - 22:52

Turns also back into Toadette and shake a bit her head in confusing and gets happy to have won.

"YIIPIIE!! Oh I would never think that I could beat you in this to be honest Daisy! Also, my Shy Guy wasn't a perfect choice either to be honest! DAISY VS TOADETTE - Page 2 2049012533 Hope i get something more interessing as well next time! "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DAISY VS TOADETTE   DAISY VS TOADETTE - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

DAISY VS TOADETTE
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2