Super Mario Land RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Music collaboration (part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Luigi
Invincible Star
Invincible Star

Music collaboration (part 2) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music collaboration (part 2)   Music collaboration (part 2) - Page 2 EmptySun 1 Nov - 21:37

He blushed a bit, looking down and rubbing his neck nervously

-"Well heheh there is not a lot of-a rhymes, you are just being too sweet with me... Do you think we can start to think about a tune or should we completely finish the lyrics-a first?"
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

Star Points : 5

PostSubject: Re: Music collaboration (part 2)   Music collaboration (part 2) - Page 2 EmptySun 1 Nov - 21:52

"Well, of course there isn't a lot since it's short for now! And about that... Uhm..."
She was getting a bit stressed out. She will try for the first time to do a song based on lyrics and she doesn't wanted to disapoint Luigi or Daisy.
"I let you choose! To be honest.. I don't know.... But if you are still inspired for getting lyrics, you can keep adding to it!"
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Invincible Star
Invincible Star
Luigi

Star Points : 2

PostSubject: Re: Music collaboration (part 2)   Music collaboration (part 2) - Page 2 EmptyMon 2 Nov - 18:55

The green plumber scratched his head with his pen again, thinking. He was holding the sheet in front of him and reading all his words again. He was happy about them but there was still something wrong in them. The rhymes were of course poor, there was no structure, no evolution in the song. It was really missing something, and only someone with writing skills could help them now.  He then suddenly remembered that Koopaling, with the green hair. They met him recently and he was talking using rhymes as well, sounded so natural for him. Luigi snapped his fingers with a smile.

-"Ohoho!! I know!! Remember that-a Koopaling? Iggy I think, the one with the glasses. He seems to have some poetry skills! Maybe we can ask him some help?"

He realised he was talking about a Koopa as well. One of Bowser's minion. It made him gulp and sweat a bit.

-"We...Well, it's just an idea, he is the only one I can-a think about and he didn't seem too aggressive..."
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

PostSubject: Re: Music collaboration (part 2)   Music collaboration (part 2) - Page 2 EmptyMon 2 Nov - 20:33

She started to remember his face, putting her hand on her cheek and closing her eyes, trying to remember closely. Then, she remember the Koopaling and smiled while opening her eyes. "Oh, this guy? Oh yeah I remember his rhymes they were kinda nice! ...But the lyrics were... Special?" She said a bit confused. To be fair, she doesn't really know much about this guy and doesn't really know as well what to except from him but since she's kinda friendly, she likes the idea. "Okay why not? It's an original but nice idea you got! Also, I could meet him for real as well!"
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Invincible Star
Invincible Star
Luigi

PostSubject: Re: Music collaboration (part 2)   Music collaboration (part 2) - Page 2 EmptyMon 2 Nov - 23:46

He rubbed his chin a bit.

-"Mmh, oh yeah. His lyrics are special, but I have the main-a lyrics, well, I think... We just need a help for the rhymes! So, are you difintely in to go with me?"

He was quite happy she wanted to join, not only because he enjoyed her comany, but because he was still a bit scared to go alone, despite the motivation.
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

PostSubject: Re: Music collaboration (part 2)   Music collaboration (part 2) - Page 2 EmptyTue 3 Nov - 0:16

"Of course!"

She answered happily! She wasn't sure if it will goes well or not but she founds it kinda exciting and she was totally ready even if it could be a bit risky.

"But im not sure where he lives.. You do know, right?" She asked, out of curiosity
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Invincible Star
Invincible Star
Luigi

PostSubject: Re: Music collaboration (part 2)   Music collaboration (part 2) - Page 2 EmptyTue 3 Nov - 1:43

His body started to shiver a bit as she asked that question. He muttered, a bit nervous.

-"Bo-Bowser's castle, I assume? Or, somewhere near it..."

It started to sound more dangerous than what he thought, and felt guilty to make the little mushroom come with him to such a dangerous place. Did all these things worth it? For a song? Yes. It was to conquer Daisy's heart, so he would do anything. He clenched his fist and started to sound serious.

-"We'll find him! And I'll protect-a you!"
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

PostSubject: Re: Music collaboration (part 2)   Music collaboration (part 2) - Page 2 EmptyTue 3 Nov - 20:01

Toadette smiled while putting her hand on her cheek, looking at him.

"Aww such a gentleman! Music collaboration (part 2) - Page 2 1673654143 But do not worry, I promise to not be too much trouble! I can protect myself much more than before! She said proudly. It was true since she started to go on adventures with Toad. Also, she doesn't wanted to put Luigi in trouble.. And also, wanted to defend herself more! The danger and excitement of the place was making Toadette feeling a bit weird on the inside, but she liked that feeling. Considering she always wanted to be more than a female Toad, going somewhere that only the greatest heroes can adventure there safely was making her feel proud and important, but she didn't really show it to Luigi because she thinks it's not too important.

"Should we go now? Personally, im ready!" She said with some excitement on her voice.
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Invincible Star
Invincible Star
Luigi

PostSubject: Re: Music collaboration (part 2)   Music collaboration (part 2) - Page 2 EmptyTue 3 Nov - 21:51

Luigi knew Toadette was a bit adventurous so that's why he probably dared to ask. She was a bit like Daisy, but mushroom version : barely scared of anything, curious, friendly, funny. That's also the reason why he enjoyed her company and asked her help. For sure, he mainly asked because of the music skills but also because of who she realy was. The plumber thought that if Toadette enjoyed the song, Daisy probably would too.
His feelings were mixed too. Half excited  and half scared. But the fact Toadette was around made him feel better. He looked down at her with a smile and stood up, raising a fist in the air.

-"I'm-a ready too!"

He walked out of the room with motivation, but quickly came back with a blush. He nearly left behind the most important thing : his sheet of paper with the lyrics! He took it and put it safely under his overalls.

-"Heheh...I'm-a ready for good now..."  Music collaboration (part 2) - Page 2 27047962

Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

PostSubject: Re: Music collaboration (part 2)   Music collaboration (part 2) - Page 2 EmptyTue 3 Nov - 22:15

"Teehee" She lets out a little laugh, seeing Luigi's regular awkwardness, hiding it with her hand. After that, she stood up and was ready to go as well!

"Let's a go!!" She said happily with motivation, raising her fist in the air as well and putting the other one close to her chest. Then, she ran with joy to the entrance and let Luigi follow her with excitation.

"Don't forget your hat this time!" She said, followed with a giggle.
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Invincible Star
Invincible Star
Luigi

PostSubject: Re: Music collaboration (part 2)   Music collaboration (part 2) - Page 2 EmptyWed 4 Nov - 13:59

As he was just reaching the coat hanger and grabbing his hat, Luigi looked back a Toadette with a chucke.

-"Heheh, don't-a worry, I didn't-a this time!"

He put it on his head, all proud, and walked to the entrance door. He opened it and held it for Toadette with a smile.

-"After you!"
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

PostSubject: Re: Music collaboration (part 2)   Music collaboration (part 2) - Page 2 EmptyWed 4 Nov - 17:43

"Oh thank you Luigi!" She said, while looking at him with a smile and go out her house first and stay close to the door to lock it afterward.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Music collaboration (part 2)   Music collaboration (part 2) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Music collaboration (part 2)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2