Super Mario Land RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rare Flowers!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Wiggler
Mushroom
Mushroom
Wiggler

Star Points : 0

Rare Flowers! Empty
PostSubject: Rare Flowers!   Rare Flowers! EmptyTue 27 Oct - 23:02

[Private role-play with Princess Daisy and I].

It was a sunny day as usual in the Sarasaland Desert. Wiggler wasn't used to these excessively high temperatures, but he ignored it, for he wanted to see his new acquaintance, the princess of this land. I hope she will be happy to see me, thought Wiggler. I can't wait to look at those rare flowers she said she'd show me.
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

Star Points : 3

Rare Flowers! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rare Flowers!   Rare Flowers! EmptyTue 27 Oct - 23:10

Daisy wasn't getting a lot of visit. So everytime she knew she was expecting someone, she became all impatient and excited. She watered her flower, humming a song, making them look as good as possible as she was going to show them off today. When it was done, she walked to the main door and squinted, looking away in the desert, trying to spot the caterpillar's shape.
Back to top Go down
Wiggler
Mushroom
Mushroom
Wiggler

Rare Flowers! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rare Flowers!   Rare Flowers! EmptyTue 27 Oct - 23:42

Wiggler was excited he finally got to travel all the way to Sarasaland, it was getting a little boring at his small home in the Mushroom Kingdom. He made his way over to the castle, trotting happily along and singing a soft tune to himself. Once he finally arrived at the door, he knocked with several of his caterpillar hands. "Hello?" he asked the air. "Anyone there?" he waited patiently outside, taking a seat and making himself comfy.
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

Rare Flowers! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rare Flowers!   Rare Flowers! EmptyTue 27 Oct - 23:50

Daisy was apparently not waiting at the right door. The castle was quite big and a lot of different doors were surrounding it. She couldn't see anything and shrugged, walking back to her castle before going to another entrance. She opened the other door, and directly saw the big caterpillar, comfortably sitting on a garden chair. Her brain wasn't prepared to see someone now and it made her startle a bit.

"Oh wow!! You scared me haha! Hellooooo!"

She shouted happily, opening her arms with a big grin on her face.
Back to top Go down
Wiggler
Mushroom
Mushroom
Wiggler

Rare Flowers! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rare Flowers!   Rare Flowers! EmptyWed 28 Oct - 0:47

Wiggler bristled and became startled as well when Daisy did, but he calmed quickly and shook his head. "I...I'm sorry, I hope I didn't scare you too much or anything!" he stammered. He noticed she had her arms open and Wiggler used two of his own hands to hug her back. "It's a pleasure to visit here, your higness," he went on with a respectable bow. "I'm excited to see your rare flowers! I couldn't stop thinking about it all day."
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

Rare Flowers! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rare Flowers!   Rare Flowers! EmptyWed 28 Oct - 1:54

The princess hugged the caterpillar tight, patting his back. She giggled a bit when he started to bow. She blushed and looked at him, her hand resting on her chest.

"Haha aww please, don't bow before me... I might be a princess, I like to be treated as a normal woman, and to be considered as your equal!"

She didn't want to feel superior or anything like this. She wanted to be considered as a normal person, with no manner. She joined her hands and smiled.

"Anyway dear Wiggler, you are probably tired and hot! Do you need anything to drink?"
Back to top Go down
Wiggler
Mushroom
Mushroom
Wiggler

Rare Flowers! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rare Flowers!   Rare Flowers! EmptyWed 28 Oct - 3:27

The caterpillar-esque creature was a bit confused at first, but then he nodded quickly. "Oh, I am sorry about that Miss Dai..I mean, Daisy, are you sure it's alright I adress you that way?" He titled his head just in case. Then he smiled brightly and nodded. "I will admit, the climate is much warmer than the Mushroom Kingdom and I didn't realize it was going to be the case beforehand. What sort of drinks do you have inside? Have you got any shroom shakes on you?" Wiggler smiled hopefully and waited for Daisy to open the door and invite him inside.
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

Rare Flowers! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rare Flowers!   Rare Flowers! EmptyWed 28 Oct - 3:47

She nodded and smiled, patting one of her shoulders.

"It's perfectly fine to me dear. Shroom shake? oh I can make one

She ran in her kitchen, grabbed a few mushrooms and cow milk and put everything in the blender. She turn it on *BRRRRRRR* and a few seconds later it was ready. She came back to Wiggler all happy and handed him the shroom shake glass with a smile.

"It's my first try I hope you will enjoy!!!"

She stared at Wiggler who was about to drink.
Back to top Go down
Wiggler
Mushroom
Mushroom
Wiggler

Rare Flowers! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rare Flowers!   Rare Flowers! EmptyWed 28 Oct - 6:43

Wiggler entered into the beautiful castle, taking a seat in one of the chairs. He waited patiently for Daisy to make the shroom shake as he admired the scenery of the elaborate place. He heard the loud noises of the blender in the near distance, but he didn’t seem to mind. He hummed to himself and played around with the flower on his head while waiting. When she returned, he jumped up excitedly.

"Is that really for me?" Wiggler asked. "I'm so happy! Thank you so much, I will try it now."

He took a sip and fell silent.

"Daisy!"

Wiggler couldn't find words for a couple of seconds. "This tastes delicious! I can't believe you did such an amazing job, especially on your first try. You sure can make Wiggler happy! I haven't had a shroom shake in the longest time, it's so wonderful you have the ability to make one perfectly." Rare Flowers! 1673654143
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

Rare Flowers! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rare Flowers!   Rare Flowers! EmptyWed 28 Oct - 11:17

The princess joined her hands all happy, and opened her mouth, looking at Wiggler.

You...YOU REALLY LIKE IT?! Aww thank you I am so happy!!!!  Rare Flowers! 1673654143 just let me know if you want another one!!

She was so reassured  and pleased to hear that! Usually, the princess was known to not be the best at cooking, espacially baking cakes. So it was a big suspens everytime she was making something, even if mixing mushrooms and milk was something you could rarely miss, it still meant a lot for her.
Back to top Go down
Wiggler
Mushroom
Mushroom
Wiggler

Rare Flowers! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rare Flowers!   Rare Flowers! EmptyWed 28 Oct - 22:09

Wiggler nodded excitedly and clapped his two main hands together. "Oh, you needn't worry about me," he chirped cheerfully. "I feel satisfied after that one drink. It was perfect! If you can make such a tasty drink now, imagine what you could do after practicing more." He giggled and made a cute sound. Rare Flowers! 4064883041

He looked around at the beautiful castle once more and then turned back to Daisy.

"So, what's next? Are you still going to show me the rare flowers?" he beamed.
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

Rare Flowers! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rare Flowers!   Rare Flowers! EmptyThu 29 Oct - 4:21

She giggles again with a soft blush, touching her hair embarrassed. The princess wasn't used to compliment and it was sweet to hear, the caterpillar seemed so happy! She then got back to her main thoughts and smiled to wiggler.

"Oh yes of course! I kust watered them, they were thirsty too, poor things... Follow me!"

She held her dress to walk easier and made her way to the back garden, where all the flowers pots were stored. She looked back at Wiggler with a smile before showing them the pots with her hand.

"Here they are! You have the rare blue rose, the big purple, the orange and yellow desert flower, and of course... The desert's Daisy, just in front of you!"

She pointed her fingers to herself with a big nervous grin on her face. She knew the joke was lame but still tried.
Back to top Go down
Wiggler
Mushroom
Mushroom
Wiggler

Rare Flowers! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rare Flowers!   Rare Flowers! EmptyThu 29 Oct - 8:35

Wiggler felt upbeat and joyful as he followed the pretty princess outside into her garden. He was so used to planting ordinary flowers, like red and yellow roses, and he was overjoyed that he was about to see rare ones. He hummed happily as he continued to follow his new friend into the garden and soon they arrived. Upon seeing the flowers, Wiggler’s eyes widened drastically.

Oh my goodness, holy grambi in the overthere!” he exclaimed, turning a vibrant shade of yellow. A moment went by, and he temporarily lost the ability to find words, the passion he had for gardening shining brightly in his eyes.

“Is…is that a BLUE ROSE?” Wiggler gaped at the sight. He’d been searching for one of those ever since he was a small child. “Oh! Oh my!” he jumped up, excited and flabbergasted all at once. “And that purple rose…and that orange one…the daisy…all of t-them are gorgeous!” He was stunned, but he did laugh when Daisy made her little joke. “Heehee, these are all amazing! Wiggler loooovvvesss it!”
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

Rare Flowers! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rare Flowers!   Rare Flowers! EmptyThu 29 Oct - 19:21

The princess bit her lips all excited, looking at Wiggler wih her hands joined against her chest. It was so rare that someone cared about her flowers! She spent a lot of time watering them and making sure they were alright everyday and barely anybody noticed them. All this sudden love for them made her so happy her eyes were all shiny.

"Aww you have no idea how happy I am to see you enjoy them that much! I know they are rare, but my people don't know anything about flowers so they don't realise... At least now, I can share my love for them with someone who understands me!!"

She walked next to him and looked at te blue rose, with a proud smile.

"Yep that's a true blue rose. It's very hard to keep them alive, they need a lot of love and attention! You should smell it, it's very unique!"
Back to top Go down
Wiggler
Mushroom
Mushroom
Wiggler

Rare Flowers! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rare Flowers!   Rare Flowers! EmptyThu 29 Oct - 23:18

Wiggler was very used to seeing common flowers back where he lived in the Mushroom Kingdom, and seeing these elaborate rare ones were a big deal for him. He turned to face Daisy and a huge smile spread across his face.

“Oh, you’re very welcome, Daisy,” he began. He took her advice and leaned in close to the flower, taking a good whiff of its scent. “That’s wonderful…!”

“You don’t know how much it means to me to finally see a blue rose. I’ve wanted to see one ever since I was just a tiny caterpillar munching on big leaves and vegetables in my parents' garden. It was my dream and now it has come true. Is there anything I could do to repay you?” His eyes shone with a wonderful passion. He was so happy he had a new friend and got to see an amazing blue rose in person.
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

Rare Flowers! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rare Flowers!   Rare Flowers! EmptyFri 30 Oct - 2:36

She only showed the caterpillar a few flowers, and he sounded like Daisy had done something amazing for him. She blushed a bit, and giggled. She was very touched by this enthousiasm. She put her hands in her back, and looked down a bit, thinking...

"You are very sweet, I did nothing special... But there is actually something I would like you to do for me..."

She looked up at Wiggler, biting her lips with a sweet smile, as if she was up to something.
Back to top Go down
Wiggler
Mushroom
Mushroom
Wiggler

Rare Flowers! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rare Flowers!   Rare Flowers! EmptyFri 30 Oct - 6:55

Wiggler felt the need to repay her after she'd given him this special treat, even if it was small to her, he'd never seen any flowers like them and it was very special to him.

"Oh, of course, Daisy!" he answered, sounding preppy. "What would you like me to do?"
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

Rare Flowers! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rare Flowers!   Rare Flowers! EmptyFri 30 Oct - 17:26

"Well..."

The princess gently grabbed the blue rose pot, and handed it to Wiggler, with a big grin.

"I want to give you my blue rose. You seem to care about it and I'm sure you will treat that lady very well, and she will have a happy life with you. She only grows in the desert but she can survive in other places quite well, if not better. Please, accept it!"

She gently poked Wiggler with the flower pot, smiling to him with a blush.
Back to top Go down
Wiggler
Mushroom
Mushroom
Wiggler

Rare Flowers! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rare Flowers!   Rare Flowers! EmptySat 31 Oct - 7:48

Wiggler was getting ready to repay Daisy in any way he could think of, whether it be coins, even if he had way less than she did, or something else she desired. However, when he heard her request, he completely lost his words.

“W…w…w…what…? Did Wiggler hear this sentence correctly?” He took the pot with the blue rose in it from Daisy, his hands shaking. “You…you want me to care for your incredulously rare, beautiful blue rose? She’s…gorgeous…” Wiggler was overjoyed, and he wiped a single tear from his eye. “Are…are you sure about this? Are you really OK with me taking it?” Wiggler was glowing now. He was glowing a bright yellow, nothing like he had in a long time.
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

Rare Flowers! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rare Flowers!   Rare Flowers! EmptySat 31 Oct - 14:46

Daisy chuckled a bit, looking at the caterpillar's colour changing and happiness was priceless. She nodded with a bright smile.

"Of course I do! I can always grow another one, gives me something to do. And it makes you so happy it melts my heart, really!"

She put her hand on one of Wigglers shoulder, and looked at him with a smile meaning "please, accept it!"
Back to top Go down
Wiggler
Mushroom
Mushroom
Wiggler

Rare Flowers! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rare Flowers!   Rare Flowers! EmptySun 1 Nov - 6:14

The caterpillar’s color remained a vibrant shade of yellow as he looked down into his hands, gripping the blue rose pot tightly, trying to prevent his hands from shaking anymore. This may have not been an important moment in someone else’s life, but flowers meant a great deal to Wiggler. He had been planting them for what felt like forever and he’d always wished to see a blue rose.

He faced Daisy and placed a single hand on her shoulder. A determined look soon glowed upon his face.

“I promise…” He started, taking a deep breath. “I will take very good care of your blue rose. It will be watered daily. Still, you have no idea how much this means to me.” He smiled widely at her. “I’m so lucky to have you as a friend.”
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

Rare Flowers! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rare Flowers!   Rare Flowers! EmptySun 1 Nov - 16:09

The princess smiles, feeling all warm inside. She loved making people she cared about happy. It's true she just met Wiggler, but she could feel he was a nice person and instantly got along with him. She patted his yellow chubby cheek gently.

"Aww you are very welcome and I trust you a hundred percent. I makes my day to make you happy, really! If there anything I can do or show you, just let me know. I am not used to have people around my castle, so apart from offering you another shroom shake or a home made tea, I don't really know.."

She blushed, a bit ashamed to sound boring. She was far from being when she was not trapped on her castle!
Back to top Go down
Wiggler
Mushroom
Mushroom
Wiggler

Rare Flowers! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rare Flowers!   Rare Flowers! EmptyMon 2 Nov - 7:26

Wiggler promised Daisy a repayment for the flower she'd given him. He felt like he needed to do something for her in return, for this meant such a great deal to him. However, although he got along very well with her, he didn't exactly know what she desired most.

"Oh, Daisy, you don't need to do anything else for me!" He made a cute face and went a little red when she touched his cheek. "But I most certainly have a question for you. What is something that you really, really like? More than anything?" He waited excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

Rare Flowers! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rare Flowers!   Rare Flowers! EmptyMon 2 Nov - 14:43

That was a hard question for the princess, as she loved a lot of things as well. She held her elbow, while tapping her lips, looking up.

"What I like the most? Mmh... That's a tough one."

Her first thought was Luigi but that was a pathetic and useless answer so she just giggled to herself and tried to think about something else. Trouble was, as a Princess, Daisy had nearly everything she wanted. She shrugged.

"Really I can't think of anything that could be possible  Rare Flowers! 4095938269 ... Oh! Maybe karting! I love kartings but sadly we rarely organise any around because the sand tends to put people off!!! It's not the best for the wheels..."
Back to top Go down
Wiggler
Mushroom
Mushroom
Wiggler

Rare Flowers! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rare Flowers!   Rare Flowers! EmptyTue 3 Nov - 11:00

The caterpillar smelled his beautiful blue rose once more and smiled at the princess. Someone had made his dream come true, and he was more than ready to repay her in whatever way she would request. When she told him she loved kart racing, he brightened up immediately.

“You also enjoy kart racing?” He jumped up into the air, gracefully landing back onto his two feet afterwards. “Wiggler loves to kart race.” He listened to her explanation about the sand and he cupped his two front hands together and nodded. “Well…I am not one to disappoint, so…what if we travel to the Mushroom Kingdom? I have a B Dasher kart that you could borrow if you want to take it out for a spin.” He closed his eyes happily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rare Flowers! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rare Flowers!   Rare Flowers! Empty

Back to top Go down

Rare Flowers!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Super Mario Land RP Forum :: Roleplay section ~ :: Places :: Sarasaland Desert-
Jump to: