Super Mario Land RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WIGGLER VS DAISY

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wiggler
Mushroom
Mushroom

WIGGLER VS DAISY - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WIGGLER VS DAISY   WIGGLER VS DAISY - Page 2 EmptyThu 12 Nov - 7:55

The pokey swung back and forth, and Luigi's hands started to shake again. He was scared he was going to fall into the cactus, and sweat fell from his forehead and his knees knocked together as he gripped Toad's feet harder, trying to hold him in place so he could get the flower.

"I'm...I can try..."

With that, the pokey moved and he could take no more, accidentally letting Toad fall out of his hands and to the floor. "Mama mia! Imma' so sorry...! Toad! A-a-are you OK...?"
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

Star Points : 3

PostSubject: Re: WIGGLER VS DAISY   WIGGLER VS DAISY - Page 2 EmptyThu 12 Nov - 22:38

"Aaah!!"

Toad shouted a bit with his husky voiced as he fell on the floor. But hopefully nothing serious, it wasn't that high and his mushroom hat absorbed the shock. He sat on the floor, a bit dizzy and shook his head.

"yeeah I'm okay!!!"

He raised his head and lookep up at the Pokey, he seemed absolutely massive from this new point of view, and Toad got scared and ran to Luigi, clinging onto his leg.

"Oh oh oh Luigi, he seems angry, what can we do now?!"
Back to top Go down
Wiggler
Mushroom
Mushroom
Wiggler

Star Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: WIGGLER VS DAISY   WIGGLER VS DAISY - Page 2 EmptyThu 19 Nov - 7:14

Luigi was scared himself, as always, but he couldn't stand to see one of his close friends traumatized like this. A strange determination shone in his eyes, even though he was terrified of the pokey, he knew he had to stand up for himself if he wanted his friend to be safe, and to impress Daisy.

"W-we can't give up now..." said Luigi, his legs shaking a bit as he stepped forward. "E-even if the Pokey is mad, we can't-a let him win! Lets'a try this again!" He approached the Pokey, trying his best not to run into it or cut himself like before. He really wanted the flower now.
Back to top Go down
MC Ballyhoo

The Party Host

The Party Host
MC Ballyhoo

PostSubject: Re: WIGGLER VS DAISY   WIGGLER VS DAISY - Page 2 EmptyThu 19 Nov - 19:36

The member 'MC Ballyhoo' has done the following action : Dice roller

'Normal Dice ' :
WIGGLER VS DAISY - Page 2 Mp9123die
Result :
WIGGLER VS DAISY - Page 2 De5
Back to top Go down
MC Ballyhoo

The Party Host

The Party Host
MC Ballyhoo

PostSubject: Re: WIGGLER VS DAISY   WIGGLER VS DAISY - Page 2 EmptyThu 19 Nov - 19:38

Since the number was pretty high, Pokey gets offensive!
*Pokey was getting angry and started to fall down on Luigi, head first, to knock him.*
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

Star Points : 3

PostSubject: Re: WIGGLER VS DAISY   WIGGLER VS DAISY - Page 2 EmptyFri 1 Jan - 21:59

(I was confused about who was supposed to answer but, I thought it was Wiggler but as he never did, I'll do it I suppose XD )

"Oh no!!"  Shouted the little mushroom, looking at the Pokey falling on Luigi, his hands on his cheek and his mouth wide open. He couldn't do anything, the Pokey would hurt him if he would try to help, so he just closed his eyes and crouched, waiting for the result of the impact...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WIGGLER VS DAISY   WIGGLER VS DAISY - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

WIGGLER VS DAISY
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2