Super Mario Land RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Not sure where I'm going with this but I like it.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Larry Koopa
Little Mushroom
Little Mushroom
Larry Koopa

Star Points : 0

Not sure where I'm going with this but I like it. Empty
PostSubject: Not sure where I'm going with this but I like it.   Not sure where I'm going with this but I like it. EmptySun 15 Nov - 18:20

In the haunted mansion of Diamond City, the one and only Great Ashley had summoned some Goombas. She examined them, and had begun painting them the color red and super gluing horns onto their noggins. With a proud huff, she spoke. "Ah, perfect! I have now got an army of my own. I shall make more of these little soldier later so I can begin my plot for rule." The witch laughed egotistically, jumping onto her feet and patting the goomba. It attempted to bite her and she slapped it on the head.

"Oh boy! I got my own mini mes! Can I be the general?"

No."
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Invincible Star
Invincible Star
Luigi

Star Points : 2

PostSubject: Re: Not sure where I'm going with this but I like it.   Not sure where I'm going with this but I like it. EmptyTue 17 Nov - 4:20

[It wasn't written if your RP was private or free so I assume it was free so I hope you wont mind if I replied!]

When it was about mansion, Luigi was quite a professional now. He read on the news that a girl was living in a mansion in Diamond city. Very curious to see how it looked like and willing to know if she needed help, he grabbed his electroblast in case the mansion would be full of ghosts and put it on his back, quite happy to go back to work, even if it probably wasn't the case.

He slowly but carefuly made his way to the huge mansion and stopped in front of the door. He looked around him a bit shivering, but after a few seconds, he could hear the girl laughing quite loudly, making him think she wasn't in distress and that was already a good thing. He sighed, and knocked on the door three times, quite hard, to make sure he would be heard.
Back to top Go down
Larry Koopa
Little Mushroom
Little Mushroom
Larry Koopa

Star Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Not sure where I'm going with this but I like it.   Not sure where I'm going with this but I like it. EmptyThu 19 Nov - 2:42

"Awhahahahaha-oh?" The witch stopped laughing, hearing the knock of the door. "A guest? I am curious of whom it could be. Red, did you by chance order food?"

"Nope, not at all! Wonder who it is! I'll get it~!" The imp happily chimmed as he waltzed to the door, opening it. He would then see the tall, green hatted man. "Oh hi there, Mister, how do you do? Oh wait my formal addressing one sec." Red slammed the door, only to open it seconds later. "Ashley's estate, please state the reason for your presence!"
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Invincible Star
Invincible Star
Luigi

Star Points : 2

PostSubject: Re: Not sure where I'm going with this but I like it.   Not sure where I'm going with this but I like it. EmptyThu 19 Nov - 2:56

The first thing the plumber saw was that strange little imp, who sounded nice and polite and suddenly turned, making Luigi startle and step back a little bit. Seeing that thing definitely made him think this place was haunted.

-"I-I wanted to know if the little miss needed any h-help, like, getting rid of ghosts or such? I h-had a mansion too and I know it's a hard-a work so, I was offering my little sk-skills, oh boy..."

He was stuttering and shaking, feeling like he might be a bother.
Suddenly a red Goomba with horns bounced next to him, followed by a few other ones. Luigi started to panick even more, and his face slightly turned blue.

-"oooh, ooh I'm gonna faint..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not sure where I'm going with this but I like it.   Not sure where I'm going with this but I like it. Empty

Back to top Go down

Not sure where I'm going with this but I like it.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Super Mario Land RP Forum :: Roleplay section ~ :: Places :: Diamond City :: Ashley's Mansion-
Jump to: