Super Mario Land RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Paper Mario Wii U???

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Peach

Mushroom Kingdom Princess

Peach

Star Points : 0

Paper Mario Wii U??? Empty
PostSubject: Paper Mario Wii U???   Paper Mario Wii U??? EmptyTue 26 Jan - 22:47

I've been hearing rumors about a new Paper Mario game coming to Wii U at some point. I don't believe most rumors but I believe Paper Mario is coming to the Wii U.

On Tumblr today I read this crazy rumor about some details on this game if it is real. The game has a "bizarre" story and Sarasaland plays a major role in this game. Daisy herself also plays a big role in this game and will be a partner for Mario. Yes, partners are coming back if this rumor is real. Luigi and Yoshi are also partners, and some new original characters will be partners. Wario and Waluigi appear in the game as cameo appearances. The guy who made this rumor is unsure if Rosalina is in this game.

Daisy was chosen to be in the game in order to give her more recognition and awareness. Nintendo does apparently consider Daisy to be important judging by a recent post about Super Mario Land on their Tumblr page.

I think this is way too good to be true. I want to believe it but at the same time I can't. I believe Daisy would better fit in RPGs over the adventure games.
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

Star Points : 3

PostSubject: Re: Paper Mario Wii U???   Paper Mario Wii U??? EmptyWed 27 Jan - 1:53

Wow! I didn't know that! I heard the rumors about Paper Mario on the Wii U but not for Daisy. On what are the rumors based?
If it's true it would be amazing! I'm just not too sure about Daisy and Mario... Ok Mario is the main character so Daisy being the partner makes sense but, for me Daisy's partner is Luigi.

I'm sorry for paper Mario fans but Embarassed even if the game is great and even if I love RPGs, I'm really not a big fan of the paper mario style. They usually don't speak, the graphics are too simple, such a shame for a wii U game, I would have loved a real 3D game with graphics like a normal mario game (ultra smash, mario kart, new super mario etc...) and would have preferred a mario paper on 3DS.
Paper Mario's gameplay and stories are great, I just don't dream when I play them because of the style.

So it means that if it's true, we'll have a lot of Daisy art but. Paper style and I don't like it xD but yeah if it's paper or nothing, I'll take it!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Peach

Peach

PostSubject: Re: Paper Mario Wii U???   Paper Mario Wii U??? EmptyWed 27 Jan - 5:48

I found the rumors on Tumblr, which were originally posted on GameFAQs (a place full of Daisy haters). The leaker who posted this rumor has credibility for saying that Dragon Quest 7 would be released in the west. Razz

Daisy is not the only partner. The rumor also said that Luigi, Yoshi, and some other characters would be partners. (What about Peach? She wasn't mentioned. XD) I see Peach as Daisy's partner (not as a couple) as they are in the games but I know what you mean by that.

I like the style of the Paper Mario games but of course I prefer the 3D style used in the regular games. I've been waiting to see Paper Daisy for a while now and if this rumor is true then it's finally happening! I want to see Paper Koopalings too not just because I like the Koopalings but because Roy was wondering where they were in Paper Jam.
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

Star Points : 5

PostSubject: Re: Paper Mario Wii U???   Paper Mario Wii U??? EmptyWed 27 Jan - 20:48

Characters FOR partners?!
I dunno.. Usually, this spot have been for the "brand-new" friendly characters who were based on enemies..
It would feel.. off to have Daisy or even Luigi here! Plus, it does sounds like we are even less likely getting brand new characters like Sticker Star did... Neutral
Im pretty sure it's fake because it sounds so silly this way.. We were already able to switch between characters in past games so why would they downgrade them to simple partners? It doesn't seems right..
But still, I would love an Paper Mario game on Wii U! Paper Mario Wii U??? 1878066083
Having more classic character in the next Paper Mario (Daisy,Wario,ect..) would be AWESOME! Very Happy And I hope I could come back as well! Razz
Back to top Go down
Peach

Peach

PostSubject: Re: Paper Mario Wii U???   Paper Mario Wii U??? EmptyThu 28 Jan - 6:19

This all seems fake to me but I want to believe it because it would be nice for Daisy to get more recognition and awareness. I think instead of having the actual Mario characters as partners they could be playable in the same style as Super Paper Mario or something like that. Or were Luigi, Peach, and Bowser partners in that game? I haven't played Super Paper Mario in a long time, I don't remember! XD
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

Star Points : 5

PostSubject: Re: Paper Mario Wii U???   Paper Mario Wii U??? EmptyThu 28 Jan - 12:00

They were different characters Very Happy You could switch between Bowser,Peach and Luigi at any time!
The only partners here were the Pixls! Wink
But yeah they should be playable the same manner they were in this game! Paper Mario Wii U??? 3212940383
Back to top Go down
Peach

Peach

PostSubject: Re: Paper Mario Wii U???   Paper Mario Wii U??? EmptyMon 1 Feb - 7:11

I haven't player Super Paper Mario in so long I forgot about that. I do remember the Pixls though. Maybe the new Paper Mario could let you switch between characters or something. And hopefully partners are back, whether they're original characters or not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paper Mario Wii U???   Paper Mario Wii U??? Empty

Back to top Go down

Paper Mario Wii U???
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1