Super Mario Land RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A mysterious purple creature..

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess

A mysterious purple creature.. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A mysterious purple creature..   A mysterious purple creature.. - Page 3 EmptySun 18 Oct - 22:59

The princess wondered if it wasn't a trick, but Tatanga wasn't clever enough for that. So she just smiled and clapped her hands.

"Perfect! I'm just taking that..."

She gently grabbed the gun from Toadette's hands.

"I want to make sure my friends are safe before I give you back your toy. So, just land and free them, please."
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

Star Points : 5

PostSubject: Re: A mysterious purple creature..   A mysterious purple creature.. - Page 3 EmptySun 18 Oct - 23:17

Toadette looked at her and whispered,worried..

"Hey,you are still gonna help all thoses poor creatures... right?..."
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

Star Points : 3

PostSubject: Re: A mysterious purple creature..   A mysterious purple creature.. - Page 3 EmptySun 18 Oct - 23:31

She looked at Toadette, raising an eyebrow.

"Poor creatures? What poor crea..."

Then she noticed all the creatures trapped in the cages, staring at her from behing their cages. They looked a bit angry she forgot them... She bit her lips, feeling a bit guilty. She wasn't being mean or anything, and she wasn't a selfish person. But she just... forgot them! She nodded.

"Oh yes! Of course, my friends, and all those creatures... Sorry, ahem..."
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

PostSubject: Re: A mysterious purple creature..   A mysterious purple creature.. - Page 3 EmptyMon 19 Oct - 0:04

"Oh great,thank you!!"
She started a hug but stopped before realising that we were still on that ship.. She coughed and looked at them more seriously. Then she realised something.
"Oh, I have to take care of Toad! I let you with thoses guys!"
She runs to where Toad is resting to give him some help.
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: A mysterious purple creature..   A mysterious purple creature.. - Page 3 EmptyMon 19 Oct - 0:19

She let Toadette go to help Toad, making sure they would be alright and looked at Tatanga quite seriously, pointing the gun at him, not even sure about what it would do to him. She remained like this until the ship finally landed on the floor, safely.

"Good boy..."
Back to top Go down
Tatanga

NPC Account

Tatanga

Star Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: A mysterious purple creature..   A mysterious purple creature.. - Page 3 EmptyMon 19 Oct - 0:38

Tatanga was looking at his control panel, looking about a good button to help him on such a situation but he has no idea. He turned around his head and tried to look the most innocent as he can as seeing Daisy behind him...

"Y-y-yeah.. Well... W-we land.. Miss..."

He said, kinda ashamed but also trying to find how to get out of this.
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: A mysterious purple creature..   A mysterious purple creature.. - Page 3 EmptyMon 19 Oct - 0:48

She squinted at him, looking closely at all his suspicious moves. When the ship finally landed, she waited that the main door opened, and walked backwards to the cages. While opening them to free all the different creatures, she hoped they wont be mad at her for forgetting about them at the first place, and swallowed a bit nervously... But despite that, she didn't lose her focus from Tatanga, and stared at him, frowning...
Back to top Go down
Tatanga

NPC Account

Tatanga

PostSubject: Re: A mysterious purple creature..   A mysterious purple creature.. - Page 3 EmptyMon 19 Oct - 1:12

Tatanga started to aim his ray gun on her but quickly hid it when she focused on him and hissed a random tune to not look suspicious, even if it makes it even more obvious that he's trying to not be. He was also trying to find some openings but can't find one that wasn't too risky for him.
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

PostSubject: Re: A mysterious purple creature..   A mysterious purple creature.. - Page 3 EmptyMon 19 Oct - 1:14

Toadette taken Toad on her shoulder since he wasn't responding at all, she was very worried but tried to hide it. She started to walk to the main entrance to go out with him while Daisy was taking care of the creatures.
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: A mysterious purple creature..   A mysterious purple creature.. - Page 3 EmptyMon 19 Oct - 1:46

Once everybody was out if the ship, she followed the last ones, still walking backwards, staring at that purple alien she hated so much. She put her foot on the "real" floor, and threw the gun right in his face with a smile. She didn't even say goodbye or anything, not caring about him at all.
When she was safe, she turned around and ran to the two mushrooms, helping Toadette to cary Toad as well.

"Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

PostSubject: Re: A mysterious purple creature..   A mysterious purple creature.. - Page 3 EmptyMon 19 Oct - 2:11

She was still carrying Toad on her shoulder. She wasn't that much tired, she didn't cared at all if she was tired or not. She didn't even looked elsewhere than in front of her, Toadette wanted to go safe as fast as she could. But when she heard Daisy voice, she turned around and looked at her with a worried face.

"Me I am.. But I really hope Toad is too.. This cage had some weirds gas comming from it.. I hope it wasn't dangerous..."
Back to top Go down
Tatanga

NPC Account

Tatanga

PostSubject: Re: A mysterious purple creature..   A mysterious purple creature.. - Page 3 EmptyTue 20 Oct - 2:51

Tatanga got really pissed the two women managed to escape so easily, without saying goodbye and thank you. He broke a piece of wood in anger, clenching his teeth and groaning.

"grrrrr.... I'll be back..."

His ship left the floor as soon as they all left it, and flew away very fast, disappearing in a frustrated screeaam
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

PostSubject: Re: A mysterious purple creature..   A mysterious purple creature.. - Page 3 EmptyTue 20 Oct - 3:26

Toadette was walking with Toad still on Toadette's shoulders. She was still tired but was still walking, not even noticing Tatanga anymore. She looks at Daisy in a sad face, getting close the Mushroom Kingdom.

"Daisy.. I think I will go home take care of Toad. My home is close and i'll let him rest and hope he will wake up... Uhm, and im sorry but.. I'll probably go back at home alone.. Well, alone with Toad but.. You got it uh? I will just take care of my little mushroom partner so im not gonna be a fun host.. You understand, right?.."
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: A mysterious purple creature..   A mysterious purple creature.. - Page 3 EmptyTue 20 Oct - 3:31

Daisy looked down at the poor mushroom, stroking his hat nicely with a worried face. She looked a Toadette and nodded.

I understand, you need to stay together. But please, if anything happens, let me know, and give me news!"

She took her friend's hands and looked into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

PostSubject: Re: A mysterious purple creature..   A mysterious purple creature.. - Page 3 EmptyTue 20 Oct - 3:44

She took her hands too and looked to her eyes as well while keeping Toad on her.

"I promise Daisy, do not worry. Also, thank you very much for your help, i really appreciate that. Nothing of this could have been possible without you, you saved Toad's life.. Thanks you again!"

She gives her a really big smile as another thank you, still looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: A mysterious purple creature..   A mysterious purple creature.. - Page 3 EmptyTue 20 Oct - 3:57

Her eyes a bit watering of emotions, she couldn't help grabbing her into a tight hug, patting her back.

"Please be careful, take care of him, and you. I will be waiting for news from you..."

She croutched and kissed her hat, patted her head again and slowly walked away, her hands joined, she looked at them going away, making sure they would go home safely.
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

PostSubject: Re: A mysterious purple creature..   A mysterious purple creature.. - Page 3 EmptyTue 20 Oct - 4:07

Her eyes were also kinda wet as well, she hugged her as well but keeping Toad as well in comfy on her shoulders. Then she smiled at her and wave at her then walk back to her home, looking at Toad, still unconcious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A mysterious purple creature..   A mysterious purple creature.. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A mysterious purple creature..
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Super Mario Land RP Forum :: Roleplay section ~ :: Places :: Sarasaland Desert :: Daisy's castle-
Jump to: