Super Mario Land RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Game Theory : Who are Rosalina's parents?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

What do you think?
Peach is Rosalina's mother
Game Theory : Who are Rosalina's parents? Vote_lcap33%Game Theory : Who are Rosalina's parents? Vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Mario is Rosalina's father
Game Theory : Who are Rosalina's parents? Vote_lcap0%Game Theory : Who are Rosalina's parents? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Luigi is Rosalina's father
Game Theory : Who are Rosalina's parents? Vote_lcap0%Game Theory : Who are Rosalina's parents? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Luigi is Rosalina's mother
 0% [ 0 ]
Luigi is a sneaky bastard shagging Peach in another castle while Mario is doing the hard job
 0% [ 0 ]
Rosalina's mother is unknown and the similarities are just a coincidence
Game Theory : Who are Rosalina's parents? Vote_lcap67%Game Theory : Who are Rosalina's parents? Vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
There are too many answers for this poll and it doesn't make sense to answer it anymore
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Luigi
Invincible Star
Invincible Star
Luigi

Star Points : 2

Game Theory : Who are Rosalina's parents? Empty
PostSubject: Game Theory : Who are Rosalina's parents?   Game Theory : Who are Rosalina's parents? EmptyMon 19 Oct - 22:12

Good evening Game Theory : Who are Rosalina's parents? 997233651

Haters gonna hate, I know people don't like game theories, especially this one, but here we go.

You probably all already know about this theory where Luigi and Peach are Rosalina's parents,
which makes a lot of sense to  me if you have played Mario Galaxy.
In case you don't know this video, or never played the game, here is a video :

Daisy is going to kill me but, I used to put Luigi with Peach before shipping him with Daisy.  Game Theory : Who are Rosalina's parents? 4289658490
I don't know, I liked this idea he was secretly with Peach, I liked them together and this explained why Mario always had a kiss on the nose, and not on the mouth. Then, quite quickly, I realised Nintendo was very careful about showing kisses and relationships so I suppose, that's why Mario doesn't do anything to Peach "in public". Also Nintendo would never make a story like that, it doesn't fit to their spirit. After a second thought, I preferred him with Daisy anyway, I like how Daisy is opposite to Luigi. She is like the man of the couple and it's cute and funny, Peach is a bit too sweet and two sweet people together is boring. But this isn't the subject anyway  Neutral

I personally think it's obvious Peach is Rosalina's mother, which is sad in a way as it means she dies at some point (but, that's life). They look alike way too much and Nintendo's lack of imagination is not that bad, so it has to be the reason why. Also Rosalina's come from the future so this explains a lot.
I am just not too sure about the father... I hope (for me) that it's Mario!
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

Star Points : 5

PostSubject: Re: Game Theory : Who are Rosalina's parents?   Game Theory : Who are Rosalina's parents? EmptyMon 19 Oct - 22:34

Good evening! Game Theory : Who are Rosalina's parents? 1637948476

I personally like some game theories (Ones like "Mario is an evil psycopath on drugs" are pretty annoying..) and i alredy knew this one..

...You will surely laugh but for someone that has beaten Super Mario Galaxy 2 times at 100% with both Mario and Luigi... I never noticed that.. Game Theory : Who are Rosalina's parents? 27047962

But it's a good theory and it wouldn't surprise me if Nintendo has planned it. They can usually do some interessing hidden stuff in their stories! (Like the one that "Super Mario Bros 3" is only a stage play but it's confirmed by now.)
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

Star Points : 3

PostSubject: Re: Game Theory : Who are Rosalina's parents?   Game Theory : Who are Rosalina's parents? EmptyMon 19 Oct - 23:02

Peach kisses Mario on the nose because.... SHE IS WITH BOWSER!  Evil or Very Mad

Nah but seriously, we will never know the truth. Nintendo loves being mysterious about everything... It's like Link and Zelda, are they friends? More? They leave it up to fans.

But I think Mario and Peach are clearly a thing.

Game Theory : Who are Rosalina's parents? Tumblr_mczgnhmnDd1rrftcdo1_400

Don't worry Daisy is here to pick you up  Game Theory : Who are Rosalina's parents? 1673654143

I also think Mario/Luigi is the father. That's why people shipping Mario and Rosalina make me sick, it's awkward to see fanarts Neutral it feels incestious but that's just my (and a million people) point of view.  I think I even prefer Waluigi and Rosalina! (They are both tall so it's quite harmonious.)

Why is Rosalina tall and able to fly by the way? That's my real question. Game Theory : Who are Rosalina's parents? 1714662516 Did she get a special power from the stars or something? I don't remember Embarassed

Toadette wrote:
But it's a good theory and it wouldn't surprise me if Nintendo has planned it. They can usually do some interessing hidden stuff in their stories! (Like the one that "Super Mario Bros 3" is only a stage play but it's confirmed by now.)

I didn't know that Neutral
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

PostSubject: Re: Game Theory : Who are Rosalina's parents?   Game Theory : Who are Rosalina's parents? EmptyMon 19 Oct - 23:40

This is a very good question indeed. Also,why can she transform her size like,in the end,you can see Rosalina getting really giant in front of a really tiny Mario Shocked

Daisy wrote:
I didn't know that Neutral

Well now you know,it's a pretty popular theory. (Well,i dunno if i can't call it a theory anymore since it's now officially confirmed but still. ^^')
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

Star Points : 3

PostSubject: Re: Game Theory : Who are Rosalina's parents?   Game Theory : Who are Rosalina's parents? EmptyTue 20 Oct - 0:11

Well I have just checked the internet about this, and I have learned something.
This explains why the shadow of the character could be seen on the wall, I noticed that in mario maker as well, it was even more notable!

Well anyway I hope we know more about Rosalina one day, and hopefuly it will not be a disappointment like Miyamoto announcing who was Bowser Jr's mother... Rolling Eyes

Game Theory : Who are Rosalina's parents? Bowser-miyamoto-300x170 Game Theory : Who are Rosalina's parents? VRU_59554_bowser_jr_tiene_2_papas

SORRY I'M OFF TOPIC! I Stop now. This is another debate Razz
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

PostSubject: Re: Game Theory : Who are Rosalina's parents?   Game Theory : Who are Rosalina's parents? EmptyTue 20 Oct - 2:44

Except it's not really a stage play but more like a construction site or something like that Razz

I hope we will know too... But i kinda doubt it since they don't like too much to reveal that kind of stuff it seems.. silent
Back to top Go down
Tatanga

NPC Account

Tatanga

Star Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Game Theory : Who are Rosalina's parents?   Game Theory : Who are Rosalina's parents? EmptyTue 20 Oct - 2:57

Peach is with Mario
Daisy is with Tatanga. Deal with it!
Game Theory : Who are Rosalina's parents? Image10
(yas this is my beast form)

I am not related to that Rosalina, she's quite fit and she lives in space like me, maybe I should get to know her... Maybe her and me would be true love, Daisy is a mistake...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game Theory : Who are Rosalina's parents?   Game Theory : Who are Rosalina's parents? Empty

Back to top Go down

Game Theory : Who are Rosalina's parents?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1