Super Mario Land RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Finding a Doctor in Toad Room

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

Star Points : 5

Finding a Doctor in Toad Room Empty
PostSubject: Finding a Doctor in Toad Room   Finding a Doctor in Toad Room EmptyMon 26 Oct - 2:17

Toadette was going to Toad Town with Luigi, trying to find a doctor for him. She looks everywhere, walking on the streets to find somebody. Suddently, they cross the way of a place called the "Toadley Clinic".

"Oh, i think we found the right place Luigi! ...Well, it's an hospital but there might be a doctor somewhere here! What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Invincible Star
Invincible Star
Luigi

Star Points : 2

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Doctor in Toad Room   Finding a Doctor in Toad Room EmptyMon 26 Oct - 2:25

He nodded again, not too fast as he started to have a little headache now. This little bump was getting bigger and bigger and started to hurt a bit.

-"I'm okay, as long as it's a mushroom doctor... I trust you little Toadette! Ouch..."
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Doctor in Toad Room   Finding a Doctor in Toad Room EmptyMon 26 Oct - 2:44

She smilied as hearing this and open the door. As she enter in with Luigi, the toad nurse welcome us with a warming smile.

"Welcome to our Clinic. May I help you?"

"Yes! Luigi needs a doctor. She said while taking off Luigi's cap He has a big bump on his head!

"Oh sure, please take a seat and wait for Doctor Toadley to finish his consultation please."

"Oh okay thanks!"
She waves at her in a thankfull and cheerfull way then take a seat with Luigi, waiting for the Doctor to be free while checking Luigi's bump, worried seeing it's even bigger than before.
"Does it hurt?..."
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Invincible Star
Invincible Star
Luigi

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Doctor in Toad Room   Finding a Doctor in Toad Room EmptyMon 26 Oct - 3:00

Shaking a bit, apprehensive about the pain, he gently touched the tip of the bump and jumped on his chair.

-"Waaah!!  Oh yeah it does... "

He held his cap tight against him and clenched his teeth a bit scared of what will happen.

-"I hope the doctor wont cut it, it will hurt so much mama..."

Just the though of it made his face turn blue.
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Doctor in Toad Room   Finding a Doctor in Toad Room EmptyMon 26 Oct - 3:20

"Don't worry im sure it will be okay!"

She said, thinking about touching it but forget seeing his reaction. Suddently, someone exit the doctor's door. It was a little Goomba, running away. Doctor Toadley, then, walk to the enter of the door and talk to everybody.

"Well, who's next?"

Toadette stand up happily. "US!" She runs to him, taking Luigi by the hand. "You gotta help him he has got a big bump!"

"Well, well" He said, in a thinking posture "Come here please take a seat! You can wait on a seat little Toad girl."

"Okie dokie! Good luck Luigi!" She said friendly and goes take a seat, a bit jumping around.
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Invincible Star
Invincible Star
Luigi

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Doctor in Toad Room   Finding a Doctor in Toad Room EmptyMon 26 Oct - 3:32

The "good luck"  didn't reassure him one bit. You usually say that to someone who is going to deal with something not pleasant. Why wes the Goomba running away so fast by the way? Poor Luigi stood up all shaky, and gulped before following the doctor, hoping he wasn't one of those crazy doctor just experimenting things on his people. He looked at Toadette with eyes full of fear and sat where the doctor asked him to sit. His knees were knocking against each other and he was stuttering, avoiding eye contact with the doctor.

-"I-I just bashed my head on the same bump th-three times on a beam and... Mamamia I forgot about my diary on the beam!!"  Finding a Doctor in Toad Room 77989803

He suddenly stood up, remembering that and... Bashed his head again, against the corner of a cupboard. The pain was awful and Luigi screamed very loud like a girl.

-"MAAAAAMAAAMIAAAA OOOOUHOOUUU HEEELP-A MEEE!!"

He fainted because of the pain and fell on the floor, unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Doctor in Toad Room   Finding a Doctor in Toad Room EmptyMon 26 Oct - 3:46

The Doctor looks at him kinda surprised then put himself on his knees close to Luigi. "Uhm, Mister Luigi are okay?"

As hearing this, Toadette stood up immediatly and runs back to where Luigi is.
"Hey, is Luigi okay?"

"I don't know! We find a bed for him! Can you help me carry him on one of thoses?"

"Sure doctor!" She said getting motivated. Then, they carry Luigi on a bed and Doctor Toadley tries to wake him.
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Invincible Star
Invincible Star
Luigi

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Doctor in Toad Room   Finding a Doctor in Toad Room EmptyMon 26 Oct - 3:50

After a few minutes being out of this world, Luigi opened one eye and slowly turned his head from left to right, seeing blury shapes.

-"Am...Am I dead? Is my bump still here?"
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Doctor in Toad Room   Finding a Doctor in Toad Room EmptyMon 26 Oct - 4:00

"Oh,Luigi.." Toadette looks at Luigi really worried for him, joining her two hands together close to her chest.

"The good news are you are still alive. The bad news are the bump is still here but do not worry dear patient, im sure to have something against bumps even as big as this one is!"

He walks to his closet and tries to find something. After a little while, he founds some Mushroom Ointment "HAHA I got something for you!!" and walks back to Luigi.

"Im sorry but i have to touch the bump.. Do i need to put you asleep before doing so?" He said, looking to him with the same serious look he always does.
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Invincible Star
Invincible Star
Luigi

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Doctor in Toad Room   Finding a Doctor in Toad Room EmptyMon 26 Oct - 13:05

-"T-touch my bump?!"

The idea didn't please him, making him swallow, anxious. But he decided to be brave and do it without being asleep.

-"Okie dokie... Be quick-a doctor!!"

He took a deep breath, clenched his fists, teeth and toes, and closed his eyes, very hard!
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Doctor in Toad Room   Finding a Doctor in Toad Room EmptyMon 26 Oct - 13:20

"Okay! Get ready!"
He puts his gloves on and apply some Mushroom Ointment all over the bump. After half of a minute, he's done and take his gloves off. The bump started to slowly disappears.
"It worked perfectly, the bump has disappeared. If you don't need more, here is my bill.

Toadette takes the bill.
"Im gonna pay it for you Luigi, i insists! Since it's my fault you got this bump, the least i have to do is to pay."
She hands him 20 coins to pay for the bill.

"Thank you" He said, taking the money. "We hope you liked the Toadley Clinic's service and wish you a nice day."

"Thanks, you too!" She answered with a smile, taking Luigi with her hands to the exit. She was happy to see him without this big bump.
"So, you are finally feeling better right? The bump totally disappeared!"
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Invincible Star
Invincible Star
Luigi

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Doctor in Toad Room   Finding a Doctor in Toad Room EmptyMon 26 Oct - 15:35

The plumber got really brave. he didn't say a word but screamed in his head. He was so busy panicking inside that he didn't even realize what happened and when it was done. He opened his eyes after a few minutes, and touched is head, shaking a bit. It really wasn't there anymore! He smiled and got embarrassed Toadette insisted to pay. He shook the doctor's hand and followed the mushroom outside.

-"I am feeling-a better, but I'am not comfortable because you paid for me... And why do you say it was your fault? It wasnt! I owe you one Toadette. Thank you."

He sweetly smiled to Toadette, patting her head, before walking toward her house again.
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Doctor in Toad Room   Finding a Doctor in Toad Room EmptyMon 26 Oct - 15:48

"Well, im the one who insisted to get that saxophone for nothing.. So it's kinda my fault. Also, don't feel uncomfortable about that Luigi, i didn't wanted you to pay for that." She said, looking at him smiling and walking outside Toad Town.
"Anyway, you want us to keep working on our song or should we continue tomorrow since you got hurt a lot?.."
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Invincible Star
Invincible Star
Luigi

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Doctor in Toad Room   Finding a Doctor in Toad Room EmptyMon 26 Oct - 20:07

He scratched his head. He could now it wasn't hurting anymore. He chuckled a bit nervously.

-"Well heheh, to be honest I don't even-a remember how we ended up talking about this saxophone but it's certainly not your fault, Toadette."

He smiled to reassure her and walked back to her place.

[I'm gonna open a new topic!]
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Doctor in Toad Room   Finding a Doctor in Toad Room EmptyMon 26 Oct - 21:23

[Thanks!]
"I still doesn't wanted you to pay for that." She said, smiled back to him. She just wanted to be nice and doesn't wanted him to pay the bill. Besides, 20 coins wasn't a lot of her and she loves to be nice to the person she likes. She walks back to the place as well with him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Doctor in Toad Room   Finding a Doctor in Toad Room Empty

Back to top Go down

Finding a Doctor in Toad Room
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1