Super Mario Land RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I will RP Peach AND TOAD from now on

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Can I be Peach and Toad?
Just Peach
I will RP Peach AND TOAD from now on Vote_lcap0%I will RP Peach AND TOAD from now on Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Just Toad
I will RP Peach AND TOAD from now on Vote_lcap0%I will RP Peach AND TOAD from now on Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Both, no problem!
I will RP Peach AND TOAD from now on Vote_lcap100%I will RP Peach AND TOAD from now on Vote_rcap
 100% [ 5 ]
None, you suck.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Toad and Peach
Ice Flower
Ice Flower
Toad and Peach

Star Points : 2

I will RP Peach AND TOAD from now on Empty
PostSubject: I will RP Peach AND TOAD from now on   I will RP Peach AND TOAD from now on EmptyMon 16 Nov - 2:56

Hello !  Embarassed
Well as I always wanted my Peach to be around Toad all the time, and as I enjoy roleplaying as Toad, I decided to change my name and by now I will roleplay both. Peach will be written in pink, Toad in blue.
I didn't feel like creating another account for Toad but I really need him, so if you need just Toad for a rp just send me a message and I'll reply as just Toad and will use this account for both characters.  I hope I am clear, sorry if I'm not... I will RP Peach AND TOAD from now on 2630962204

Oh and of course if another Toad shows his face, I'll be glad to go back to just Peach and will be happy to have a proper little Toad Very Happy
This his hopefully a temporary thing until we find my little mushroom friend.

I hope everybody is okay with it  I will RP Peach AND TOAD from now on 27047962 and sorry I speak to much and struggle to express myself  pale  

"Don't worry Princess!! You worry too much!!! I am sure they will all be fine!!"

He gave her a reassuring hug.
Back to top Go down
Peach

Mushroom Kingdom Princess

Peach

Star Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: I will RP Peach AND TOAD from now on   I will RP Peach AND TOAD from now on EmptyMon 16 Nov - 3:02

Can't blame you for not wanting to make a separate account for Toad.
Back to top Go down
Toad and Peach
Ice Flower
Ice Flower
Toad and Peach

Star Points : 2

PostSubject: Re: I will RP Peach AND TOAD from now on   I will RP Peach AND TOAD from now on EmptyMon 16 Nov - 4:04

Yes that's it! it would drive me crazy to log in and log out constantly so if that's okay I'll stay like this, as Ashley does with her demon.
Back to top Go down
Peach

Peach

Star Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: I will RP Peach AND TOAD from now on   I will RP Peach AND TOAD from now on EmptyMon 16 Nov - 4:10

It would be pretty tiring logging in and out just switching between two characters.
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

Star Points : 5

PostSubject: Re: I will RP Peach AND TOAD from now on   I will RP Peach AND TOAD from now on EmptyMon 16 Nov - 20:09

So it means I could RP with Toad?! I will RP Peach AND TOAD from now on 3584775761
YIIPIIIE IM TOTALLY FOR IT!! I will RP Peach AND TOAD from now on 1402337169
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

Star Points : 3

PostSubject: Re: I will RP Peach AND TOAD from now on   I will RP Peach AND TOAD from now on EmptyMon 16 Nov - 20:27

Considering people are allowed to have several accounts and as Peach and Toad are often together, it wouldn't make sense to refuse.
And it makes Toadette so happyyy I will RP Peach AND TOAD from now on 2827780
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I will RP Peach AND TOAD from now on   I will RP Peach AND TOAD from now on Empty

Back to top Go down

I will RP Peach AND TOAD from now on
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1