Super Mario Land RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A horny surprise for Bowser

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess

A horny surprise for Bowser - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A horny surprise for Bowser   A horny surprise for Bowser - Page 2 EmptySat 14 Nov - 6:29

"Ok so it means... We will have to wait that she becomes a teenager because she finally starts to listen to us?! Oh men. I will have to learn patience..."

The princess yawned and leaned her head against Bowser's shoulder, closing her eyes while the devil baby was being mischievious with her pizza, holding it like she was going to throw it on her parent's face but, who's one?
Back to top Go down
BigPapaBowser

Koopa King

Koopa King
BigPapaBowser

Star Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: A horny surprise for Bowser   A horny surprise for Bowser - Page 2 EmptySat 14 Nov - 7:03

Bowser pet the princess a few times and noticed the girl. He smiled and started pointing at Daisy behind her back and silently mouthed "Her. Throw it at her." The put his hand away like he wasn't doing anything and looked away, pretending to be innocent.
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

Star Points : 3

PostSubject: Re: A horny surprise for Bowser   A horny surprise for Bowser - Page 2 EmptySat 14 Nov - 21:49

[To have bit of fun and suspens I let the dice decide Twisted Evil

Between 1 and 3 : she listens to Bowser
Between 4 and 6 : she protects her mother ]
Back to top Go down
MC Ballyhoo

The Party Host

The Party Host
MC Ballyhoo

Star Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: A horny surprise for Bowser   A horny surprise for Bowser - Page 2 EmptySat 14 Nov - 21:49

Le membre 'Daisy' a effectué l'action suivante : Dice roller

'Normal Dice ' :
A horny surprise for Bowser - Page 2 Mp9123die
RĂ©sultat :
A horny surprise for Bowser - Page 2 De1
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: A horny surprise for Bowser   A horny surprise for Bowser - Page 2 EmptySat 14 Nov - 21:54

[Oh shit.]

The little devil smirked looking at her father and then looked at Daisy, giggling silently. The poor princess was all relaxed, asleep and happy, when suddenly....

*SPLATCH*

The pizza slice got smashed in her face, followed by the little girl's laugh. She was laughing so hard she fell on her back, and kept laughing. Daisy startled, frowning at the baby but frowning even more at Bowser, who seemed quite amused by the situation. She wiped tomato sauce and muhsrooms from her face, throwing them at Bowser's face.

"You find this funny, huh? Playing with food? Fine then, taste it!"
Back to top Go down
BigPapaBowser

Koopa King

Koopa King
BigPapaBowser

PostSubject: Re: A horny surprise for Bowser   A horny surprise for Bowser - Page 2 EmptySat 14 Nov - 23:14

Of course Bowser being the type of guy he is simply ran his large tongue across his face - - gathering the sauce and mushrooms and eating them.

"Mmm, tastes pretty good I say. "
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: A horny surprise for Bowser   A horny surprise for Bowser - Page 2 EmptySat 14 Nov - 23:19

Seeing Bowser didn't get mad about it, and seeing the baby was still laughing as well, made the princess smile. At least, they didn't start a war and everybody in that strange family seemed happy. It's all that mattered, really, even if they were all dirty and covered with sauce.

A horny surprise for Bowser - Page 2 738143541 A horny surprise for Bowser - Page 2 1673654143
Back to top Go down
BigPapaBowser

Koopa King

Koopa King
BigPapaBowser

PostSubject: Re: A horny surprise for Bowser   A horny surprise for Bowser - Page 2 EmptySun 15 Nov - 7:05

The girl laughed a bit evily as she reached up to her mom and licked some of the sauce that got onto her. She giggled a bit and then yawned, laying down on her mother.
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: A horny surprise for Bowser   A horny surprise for Bowser - Page 2 EmptySun 15 Nov - 16:55

Daisy held her little monster against her, patting her back a bit, which lead to a little "burp".
She then laid down on Bowser's belly with a smile. She made sure to not lean on the spikes he was wearing around his neck.
Back to top Go down
BigPapaBowser

Koopa King

Koopa King
BigPapaBowser

PostSubject: Re: A horny surprise for Bowser   A horny surprise for Bowser - Page 2 EmptySun 15 Nov - 22:19

The Koopa gently ran his claws through her hair while the girl began to fall asleep in her parents' embrace. The king slightly chuckled as he decided to add' "Soooo which do you think made her? The one in the hottub? The one at McKoopa's? How about the one in Mario's backyard?"
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: A horny surprise for Bowser   A horny surprise for Bowser - Page 2 EmptySun 15 Nov - 22:50

As she was starting to completely relax, close to fall asleep, his question woke her up. Her eyes widened as she blushed a lot, whispering back.

"Shhh.... Don't you talk about that now?! Really? I think... It was that time, in the giant cake...I'll never forget it. Spent so much time cooking it and it got ruined. At least it was for a good reason!"

She answered with a smile, looking at the mini-them sleeping against Daisy.
Back to top Go down
BigPapaBowser

Koopa King

Koopa King
BigPapaBowser

PostSubject: Re: A horny surprise for Bowser   A horny surprise for Bowser - Page 2 EmptyMon 16 Nov - 0:00

"Hmmm... Maybe if we actually ate the cake she'd be sweeter." The girl started to gnaw on Bowser's thumb in her sleep, likely dreaming of food. "Probably not, though."
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: A horny surprise for Bowser   A horny surprise for Bowser - Page 2 EmptyMon 16 Nov - 0:22

"You are lucky she still has baby fangs. And you're quite fat so... It shouldn't hurt too much."

She smirked. She knew he hated when she called him fat, and called him that way on purpose. She didn't even mean it, and enjoyed the shape of his body.
Back to top Go down
BigPapaBowser

Koopa King

Koopa King
BigPapaBowser

PostSubject: Re: A horny surprise for Bowser   A horny surprise for Bowser - Page 2 EmptyMon 16 Nov - 0:28

"Woman! I have you know I am the most desirable koopa in all the land." He huffed and looked away.
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: A horny surprise for Bowser   A horny surprise for Bowser - Page 2 EmptyMon 16 Nov - 0:37

She tried to not laugh but smiled looking at him. She found him so cute when he was sulking like this.

"Oh really? So how come the only way to have women with you is to kidnap them?"

As he was grumbling a bit, she bent over and gave him a kiss on the cheek, before scratching his chin.

"I am only teasing you Bowsy boo. You know I find you amazing. Especially your eyes, and your mane..."

As her hand was already on his chin, she pulled his big head a bit so he could face her and look at her in the eyes. If he dared looking at her, he would see her very sweet look and smile.
Back to top Go down
BigPapaBowser

Koopa King

Koopa King
BigPapaBowser

PostSubject: Re: A horny surprise for Bowser   A horny surprise for Bowser - Page 2 EmptyMon 16 Nov - 0:47

The Koopa grinned at her complements, particularly the part of his mane. He saw her sweet smile and then turned on a fan nearby just so it could blow his hair and go, "It IS a glorious mane, isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: A horny surprise for Bowser   A horny surprise for Bowser - Page 2 EmptyMon 16 Nov - 0:52

"Indeed my dear~"

She raised her arm and started to gently run her fingers through his glorious mane. It was very soft and enjoyable. With her other arm, she was rocking the baby to keep her asleep.
Back to top Go down
BigPapaBowser

Koopa King

Koopa King
BigPapaBowser

PostSubject: Re: A horny surprise for Bowser   A horny surprise for Bowser - Page 2 EmptyMon 16 Nov - 0:57

"You know she's going to be a handful. Maybe two. Especially when she's old enough to start thinking, she's going to be duking it out with Junior."
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: A horny surprise for Bowser   A horny surprise for Bowser - Page 2 EmptyMon 16 Nov - 1:00

"That's a thing to be proud of, that she has your hair. You have a beautiful hair colour. She also have your eyes... When you think about it, she doesn't have a lot from me, apart from being a girl..."

She sighed a bit.
Back to top Go down
BigPapaBowser

Koopa King

Koopa King
BigPapaBowser

PostSubject: Re: A horny surprise for Bowser   A horny surprise for Bowser - Page 2 EmptyMon 16 Nov - 1:10

"She has your face and general body shape." He stated and ran a claw across Daisy's cheek, "Without the horn and shell, she looks human."
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: A horny surprise for Bowser   A horny surprise for Bowser - Page 2 EmptyMon 16 Nov - 1:20

She looked up at him with a smile.

"Yeah... She's still a baby so I wouldn't say she has "my shape", except if you think I have a baby body."

She laughed a bit, looking at him before adding.

"I wonder if she will still be able to swim and do other sports with that shell though... Should we put her in a human or a koopa school? I don't want her to get bullied... Oh no, now my mother instinct strikes and I worry!"
Back to top Go down
BigPapaBowser

Koopa King

Koopa King
BigPapaBowser

PostSubject: Re: A horny surprise for Bowser   A horny surprise for Bowser - Page 2 EmptyMon 16 Nov - 1:24

Bowser stared at her for a second, seeing her worry about things he didn't even really think about. "Well...uh,Junior has a private tutor, and so did I so, same for her I guess. Royal family tend to get royal education."
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: A horny surprise for Bowser   A horny surprise for Bowser - Page 2 EmptyMon 16 Nov - 1:26

She sighed a bit in relief.

"I wonder how Kamek will react though... He didn't seem to reall appreciate me the first time I met him..."

She blushed a bit embarrassed, hoping she wont be mean with the human koopa girl.
Back to top Go down
BigPapaBowser

Koopa King

Koopa King
BigPapaBowser

PostSubject: Re: A horny surprise for Bowser   A horny surprise for Bowser - Page 2 EmptyMon 16 Nov - 1:33

"Oh, right. He calmed down quite a bit, actually. He was mostly mad about thinking I was lowering my standards of kingdom size but still feels that your and my kingdom will be large enough. Actually together it'll be as big as Mushroom Kingdom."
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: A horny surprise for Bowser   A horny surprise for Bowser - Page 2 EmptyMon 16 Nov - 1:36

"I think you actually have no idea how big my kingdom is. Most people think there is just a desert but I rule the whole thing, composed by 4 main parts quite big! And various landscapes. It happens that my castle is in the desert, so people remember that. But I have seas, forests, pyramids..."
Back to top Go down
BigPapaBowser

Koopa King

Koopa King
BigPapaBowser

PostSubject: Re: A horny surprise for Bowser   A horny surprise for Bowser - Page 2 EmptyMon 16 Nov - 1:43

"Oh, no. We both knew exactly how large it is." He answered with a wave of his hand, "For Kamek, it was just it not being nearly as large as the Mushroom Kingdom or Darkland. It was the third largest kingdom."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A horny surprise for Bowser   A horny surprise for Bowser - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A horny surprise for Bowser
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Super Mario Land RP Forum :: Roleplay section ~ :: Places :: The Koopas' Area :: Bowser's Castle-
Jump to: