Super Mario Land RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Activate your character's bio sheet

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

Star Points : 3

Activate your character's bio sheet Empty
PostSubject: Activate your character's bio sheet   Activate your character's bio sheet EmptyTue 13 Oct - 18:42

You can have a proper Bio sheet for your character. To activate it, very simple :

Click on "profile", on the right you'll find "Bio and RP infos". Just click on it and "activate sheet".

Activate your character's bio sheet Screen10

Then you'll be able to fill a few fields like background, alignment, name etc...
You can also add a bigger picture than your profile one.
Don't worry if you're not happy of what you wrote, it can be modified at any time, same for the picture!
If you need any help about how to add the picture or anything, just ask me Activate your character's bio sheet 767059706

AND as usual if you have any suggestion abou what field I could add, just tell me,
and I will add it! cheers
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

Star Points : 5

PostSubject: Re: Activate your character's bio sheet   Activate your character's bio sheet EmptyWed 14 Oct - 2:25

Maybe you could add "Personality traits" ? Activate your character's bio sheet 1714662516
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

Star Points : 3

PostSubject: Re: Activate your character's bio sheet   Activate your character's bio sheet EmptyWed 14 Oct - 2:32

Sure! Done Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Activate your character's bio sheet   Activate your character's bio sheet Empty

Back to top Go down

Activate your character's bio sheet
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1