Super Mario Land RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

On the way back to Toadette's House

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Luigi
Invincible Star
Invincible Star
Luigi

Star Points : 2

On the way back to Toadette's House Empty
PostSubject: On the way back to Toadette's House   On the way back to Toadette's House EmptyWed 23 Dec - 1:15

It's been a while since Toadette and Luigi have been struggling to get a song for Daisy. Now it was safe in his pocket, he was motivated to go back to her place and start to work on an actual music for it. He was humming random notes, walking through the forest leading to the Toad village, while Toadette was looking around with a smile, probabky thinking about ideas.  After a few minutes he realised they were walking in circles, but was to scared to say anything and hoped she would notice it too...
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

Star Points : 5

PostSubject: Re: On the way back to Toadette's House   On the way back to Toadette's House EmptyFri 25 Dec - 12:07

Toadette was thinking about that new song a lot, so much that she wasn't really attention anymore, just following Luigi around. Still thinking, she notice the same apple tree they were passing for like the fifth time a row.

"Wow, there's sure be a LOT of apple trees in this forest.." She tells Luigi while not noticing that it's the only apple tree they have found in this forest.
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Invincible Star
Invincible Star
Luigi

PostSubject: Re: On the way back to Toadette's House   On the way back to Toadette's House EmptyFri 1 Jan - 5:52

As he heard the word apple, his belly started to make a funny noise. He felt ashamed and put his hand on it.

-"Aaaah, woops, he heh... Sorry, it sounds like I am hungry. I hope these apple are not dangerous??
I am very nervous with unknown-a fruits so... But I'm also so hungry, I want to take-a the risk. OK I'll show I'm brave, and will try first!"

He started to grab an apple and ate it. mmh, tasted soft, sweet and nice. He ate another one and offered one to Toadette.

-"Maybe if we eat a few we will recognize the trees better, what do you think-a Toadette?"

Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

PostSubject: Re: On the way back to Toadette's House   On the way back to Toadette's House EmptySun 3 Jan - 21:43

Toadette was looking at Luigi in a worried way, she didn't want him to be poisoned or something but since Luigi wasn't looking sick or anything, she taken the apple and said to Luigi, finding his idea... original.

"Well.. It's.. an weird idea but okay, I'm for it!"

She starts to eat the apple pretty slowly since it has almost the size or her face.
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Invincible Star
Invincible Star
Luigi

PostSubject: Re: On the way back to Toadette's House   On the way back to Toadette's House EmptyMon 4 Jan - 19:09

Luigi was so hungry, he didn't understand why this idea sounded weird to her, so he just shrugged and kept eating, making a lot of noise.

"nom nom nom crunch, mmh yum!"

He walked to another tree and started to take a few apples by shaking the tree, but then he realised the forest was actuallu huge and he was nearly full anyway. Ok, this was a silly idea.

"Heh okay maybe we can-a just shake the trees and we don't have to eat them all, but, it just sounds like a waste of fruits and Luigi doesn't like wasting..."

pale
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

PostSubject: Re: On the way back to Toadette's House   On the way back to Toadette's House EmptyMon 4 Jan - 20:51

Toadette was still eating her apple and was following Luigi, she shallow what she was chewing and look at Luigi to propose an idea.

"Maybe we can mark the ground or something? Or I dunno, put lot of rocks where we already been?"
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Invincible Star
Invincible Star
Luigi

PostSubject: Re: On the way back to Toadette's House   On the way back to Toadette's House EmptySun 10 Jan - 21:16

He rubbed his chin and looked at the floor.

"Mmh... There are not a lot of rocks in that forest but I suppose we can always be reasonable with the amount of rocks we use..."

He then nodded and crouched to pick up a few rocks, white enough so they could find it easily while looking at the floor. He was starting to worry because it was getting dark as well. He also wondered how they managed to get there without getting lost in the first place?... Anyway, he shrugged and walked, leaving a line of white rocks behind them.
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

PostSubject: Re: On the way back to Toadette's House   On the way back to Toadette's House EmptyTue 19 Jan - 1:44

Toadette followed Luigi and hope they would get home pretty quickly, helping with the rocks, placing some others in strategic places, trying to not waste them as well.
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Invincible Star
Invincible Star
Luigi

PostSubject: Re: On the way back to Toadette's House   On the way back to Toadette's House EmptySun 24 Jan - 20:13

After a little while doing this, focusing on his goal and the rocks instead of focusing on the forest getting very dark, Luigi raised his head and noticed Toadette's house a bit further. You couldn't miss this Pink roof even in the dark! A bright smiled appeared on Luigi's face, as he opened his mouth with Joy.

"Yay we did it! We finally got back!!!"

He was so happy he turned around and grabbed Toadette, before spinning with her!!

"We are da beeeest!!"

On the way back to Toadette's House 644202042
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

PostSubject: Re: On the way back to Toadette's House   On the way back to Toadette's House EmptyWed 27 Jan - 20:57

"Yiipiie we did it!"

She laughed when she was spinning with her and when he stopped, she looked at Luigi, trying to do a small joke.

"Well, you and Daisy love to spin me around like a record, teehee!"

Then, she looks at her house and started to walk to it.
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Invincible Star
Invincible Star
Luigi

PostSubject: Re: On the way back to Toadette's House   On the way back to Toadette's House EmptyWed 27 Jan - 22:19

He sweetly giggled and followed her inside.

"Heheh, it's just you're so light, it's always fun to lift you up."

The smile he had on his face became wider as he entered her house, realising they were so close to their goal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On the way back to Toadette's House   On the way back to Toadette's House Empty

Back to top Go down

On the way back to Toadette's House
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1