Super Mario Land RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Back to adventure!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

Star Points : 5

Back to adventure! Empty
PostSubject: Back to adventure!   Back to adventure! EmptyMon 16 Nov - 21:08

[Closed RP with Toad and Peach]

Today was a nice sunny day in the Mushroom Kingdom. It inspired Toadette to get to the Peach's Castle, wearing her Captain outfit. She was ready to get back for adventure! Plus, she also missed Toad since they haven't be able to see each-others because they rarely met when they aren't tracking treasures. Toadette was hoping that Toad would agree to get back into the adventure, she really missed thoses as well. She was also hoping for Peach to let Toad go since they weren't able to do more adventure because Peach needed his services.

Toadette finally arrived at the Peach Castle. It was as clean and pretty as the castle's always is. She knocked several times to the door, whistling the Peach Castle theme and swinging her body a bit to help her waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Toad and Peach
Ice Flower
Ice Flower
Toad and Peach

Star Points : 2

Back to adventure! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to adventure!   Back to adventure! EmptyMon 16 Nov - 21:29

The funny thing is that, not far from the door, Toad was humming Peach's castle tune too. He was building a little castle with cards, as he heard the knock on the door. He startled a little bit, raising his arms in front of him, hoping his cards castle wouldn't fall. And it didn't. He sighed happily and walked to the main door.

-"I'm going to open Princess!!"

He shouted, as it was a bit his job to open doors while the princess was doing her things. He started to walk to the door, humming the castle's song again. He grabbed the door's handle and pulled the giant door, struggling a bit due to his small size. He then opened his eyes and saw Toadette, with her captain's outfit. Wow what a surprise!! A bin smile appeared on his face, as he opened his arms to welcome her.

-"Heeeey Toadette!!! Long time no see!!!"

He said with his husky voice. You could tell he was genuinely happy to see her again!
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

Back to adventure! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to adventure!   Back to adventure! EmptyMon 16 Nov - 21:41

"Oh Toad, HEYA!!" She answered to him with her usual salutation quote before hugging him right away before entering to the castle.

"Long time no see indeed, I missed youuu!" She said happily, smiling to him and following his steps to the castle. "So, how are ya doing?!" She asked to him with an enjoyed tone.
Back to top Go down
Toad and Peach
Ice Flower
Ice Flower
Toad and Peach

Back to adventure! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to adventure!   Back to adventure! EmptyMon 16 Nov - 21:47

He giggled and hugged her back. It made a squeezing sound, like a toy for dogs, it was kinda cute and funny. After a few seconds he released her but kept her hands in his, checking her out with a little blush.

-"Heheh.... You look really good with that captain suit y'know ? Brings back good memories!!! Oh and I'm doing great, busy running around for the princess but that's my duty and it could be worse!! Come on in and say hi!!!"

He pulled her inside the castle and closed the door behind them. He was still holding her hand and walked with her, a big smile on his face.

-"And how about you Toadette? What brings you here? Especially dressed up like this!!"
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

Back to adventure! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to adventure!   Back to adventure! EmptyMon 16 Nov - 22:11

Toadette was blushing a bit as well, feeling her hands in his. She had a big smile on her face as well as she was following him.

"Well, Im good as well, I've started to get back to music since we stopped our adventures." She answered him, still smiling and keeping her hands in his. "Also.. Well.. Do you still have your captain outfit?" She started before saying more
Back to top Go down
Toad and Peach
Ice Flower
Ice Flower
Toad and Peach

Back to adventure! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to adventure!   Back to adventure! EmptyMon 16 Nov - 22:17

-"Of course I do!!"

He answered with motivation.

-"I keep everything, especially when it reminds me of nice things we did together! Hehe..."

He smiled shyly as they were getting close to the throne room.
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

Back to adventure! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to adventure!   Back to adventure! EmptyMon 16 Nov - 22:30

Toadette released a little flattered laugh while following him to the throne room.

"Well, I was wondering.. Maybe we could get back to adventure together?" She asked a bit shyly, looking away while asking.
Back to top Go down
Toad and Peach
Ice Flower
Ice Flower
Toad and Peach

Back to adventure! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to adventure!   Back to adventure! EmptyMon 16 Nov - 22:46

He looked at her while she was looking away, and tilted his head, thinking. They had a great time together, some bits were dangerous but it always ended well. He nodded with a big smie.

-"Oh yeah!! If the princess allows me to go on holidays for a bit I would love to spend some times with you doing adventurous things again!!"
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

Back to adventure! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to adventure!   Back to adventure! EmptyMon 16 Nov - 22:55

"Well, i've come here with an idea!" She said, looking to Toad with certainty

"Remember theses gems we have got?" She continued. "Well, do you think she would like if we get some for her?" She founds this idea before coming here. She was thinking she could met Peach before  seeing Toad actually but she had a nice surprise like we can see!
Back to top Go down
Toad and Peach
Ice Flower
Ice Flower
Toad and Peach

Back to adventure! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to adventure!   Back to adventure! EmptyMon 16 Nov - 23:06

He rubbed his chin with his little hand.

"Mmh... Actually it's not a bad idea, you know how obsessed the princess is when it's about gems!! Maybe it would convince her to let me..."

Toad was about to finish his sentence when Peach's voice started to be heard.

-"Obsessed with what?"

Peach appeared in front of them, as she was just leaving her throne room. She then noticed Toadette and smiled, joining her hands.

-"Oh! Good afternoon my dear Toadette. I was wondering who Toad was talking to. It's sweet to see your little face around!"

The princess was so happy to see Toadette that she forgot the main question she was basically asking to Toad.  
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

Back to adventure! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to adventure!   Back to adventure! EmptyMon 16 Nov - 23:25

"HEYA Princess!" She answered with her usual upbeat tone, waving to her

"It's great to see you again as well!" She continued with a smile, looking at her "Long time I haven't been in your huge castle.. Teehee!"

She laughs a bit, looking around her and realising how huge this castle is. It was kinda intimidating for the little mushroom. She started to get lost in her thoughts before remembering why she was coming here.

"Oh and Princess, me and Toad where thinking about an proposition and we would be pleased if you accept it." She tries to stay polite since it's the princess of the kingdom she lives in after all.
Back to top Go down
Toad and Peach
Ice Flower
Ice Flower
Toad and Peach

Back to adventure! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to adventure!   Back to adventure! EmptyMon 16 Nov - 23:32

The princess could see Toadette was happy but not completely relaxed. She wished she could feel more comfortable around her.

-"I would love to hear your ideas, but, instea of standing up here, would you accept to talk about it around a cup of tea?"

She asked, looking down at the two mushrooms with a very sweet smile.

-"Oh yeah!! Sure! And a cake to go with it as well would be peeerfect!!!"

Added Toad all excited, rubbing his belly. He was used to the princess and was a bit less shy in front if her, but still respected her a lot of course.
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

Back to adventure! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to adventure!   Back to adventure! EmptyMon 16 Nov - 23:44

Toadette smiled as hearing Peach's proposition and laughed a bit at what Toad added.

"Teehee, it's a good idea that im accepting with pleasure. It's nice from you, thank you!"

She walks a bit closer to Peach, believing that she will be heading to where princesses drink tea. That castle looks so huge so there must be a room for that!
Back to top Go down
Toad and Peach
Ice Flower
Ice Flower
Toad and Peach

Back to adventure! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to adventure!   Back to adventure! EmptyMon 16 Nov - 23:52

Peach closed her eyes while tilting her head and smiled. When Toadette came close to her, she gently put her hand behind her back to walk with her and led them to the Tea room. Toad was walking next to Toadette, making his squeezing noise at every step. The room was big so it was echoing as well, making the princess giggle.

-"Haha... It's nice to have you two together. Toady talks about you so often!"

-"Huh?!" He answered, looking up at Peach. "Naaah not that often..." He was blushing while looking away.
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

Back to adventure! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to adventure!   Back to adventure! EmptyTue 17 Nov - 0:10

Toadette laughed in a flattered manner, blushing a bit as well and finding Toad reaction's really adorable as she was following Peach. Toadette was making similar squeezing noises as well since she has similar shoes to Toad's ones. Toadette was kinda shy so she wasn't really saying anything besides following them. Also, she doesn't wanted to put Toad in more embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Toad and Peach
Ice Flower
Ice Flower
Toad and Peach

Back to adventure! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to adventure!   Back to adventure! EmptyTue 17 Nov - 0:22

Peach laughed a little bit seeing both reactions and decided to not add anything as well. They were in the tea room now anyway. As Peach was living with a few Toads, a lot of little chairs were surrounding the table, making it easier for Toadette who was always in places where chairs were too high. She invited them to take a seat while she was preparing some tea.

-"Just get yourselves comfortable! The tea and cakes will be with you in a minute!"

Toad quickly sat with no hesitation and looked at Toadette, waving his arms to tell her to sit next to him. He hesitated to tell her to sit in front of him but, even if the chairs was small, the table was large and he thought Toadette would be too far if she sat in front of him... Which was sweet!
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

Back to adventure! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to adventure!   Back to adventure! EmptyTue 17 Nov - 0:31

Toadette though Toad was kidding for the cakes, she was a bit excited on the inside since she loves cakes but decided to not show it. After that, Toadette seen Toad's invitation to sit next to him and run a little bit to the chair and sit on it. After getting confortable enough on the chair, she smiles to Toad, thanking for the invitation, it was very sweet! Also.. She likes the idea to be next to Toad... Back to adventure! 1673654143
Back to top Go down
Toad and Peach
Ice Flower
Ice Flower
Toad and Peach

Back to adventure! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to adventure!   Back to adventure! EmptyTue 17 Nov - 0:39

Peach tried to not disturb the little mushrooms as she knew they were happy to see each other again and left them alone without asking any questions while she was preparing the tea and putting a few cupcakes on a plate. They had Toads colors, usually white with spots, blue, red, yellow... And even a pink one with white spots! She put the big plate of cupcakes on the table with a smile and went back to her tea.

Toad's eyes widened when he saw the cupcakes and licked his lips, drooling.

-"Oooh yeah cupcakes!!! Yum yum... That pink one, I'm sure it's the tastiest.... He he he..."

He laughed with a blush, pointed out the one with Toadette's colors.
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

Back to adventure! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to adventure!   Back to adventure! EmptyTue 17 Nov - 0:55

Toadette discretly rubbed her hands against each-others as she also loves cupcakes. When Toad said that about the pink cupcake, she blushed a bit before pointing the one with Toad's colors.

"Hehe! ..But that red one looks even tastier!.. Im totally picking that one, teehee!"

She takes the red cupcake and slowly start to eat it.

"Hmm.. I was totally right for sure!" She keeps eating the cupcake in a slow way to not get messy. Plus, even if she loves cakes, she usually never eat a lot.
Back to top Go down
Toad and Peach
Ice Flower
Ice Flower
Toad and Peach

Back to adventure! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to adventure!   Back to adventure! EmptyTue 17 Nov - 1:00

Toad laughed again and picked up the pink one as Toadette took the white and red one. He smelled it and sighed happily. Peach was looking at them in aww from a distance. She really found them adorable and kept delaying the moment when she was going to bring the tea on the table, because she didn't want to ruin that cute moment. The tea was actually ready for a while and even getting cold, so she warmed up the water again discreetly.
Toad looked at Toadette while she was eating and enjoying her cupcake and blushed a bit. She was cute when she was happy! He finally started to eat his pink cupcake, making a mess on the table as well.
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

Back to adventure! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to adventure!   Back to adventure! EmptyTue 17 Nov - 1:15

Toadette was looking at Toad as well, smiling, while she was eating her cupcake. She wasn't making any mess instead of Toad and was really enjoying her cupcake. It was also clear that Toad enjoyed his own too and makes Toadette happy as well. She was feeling good with Toad's compagny. She finally finished her cupcake, she found it delicious and tells Peach.

"Your cupcakes are amazing! I loved it.." She sighed happily as well, to say she has eaten nicely then turned to Toad.

"You are one lucky guy to get so much cupcakes!" She said before releasing a little laugh.
Back to top Go down
Toad and Peach
Ice Flower
Ice Flower
Toad and Peach

Back to adventure! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to adventure!   Back to adventure! EmptyTue 17 Nov - 1:25

-"He he he, that is true... I'm lucky to have a princess who knows how to cook and enjoys it!"

That was a little reference to Daisy who was such a bad cook. He was glad to be Peach's servant!
Peach smiled and turned around, bringing the plate with three cups of tea on the table.

-"Thank you two! It's very appreciated. Toady helps me a lot and he deserves his little treats. It's one of the rare things I can offer so, at least it's good!"

She then sat in front of them and started to pour some tea in the cups.

-"So, my dear Toadette, you wanted to talk to me about a project you two had, right?"
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

Back to adventure! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to adventure!   Back to adventure! EmptyTue 17 Nov - 1:33

Toadette have no idea if Daisy is a good cook or not so she didn't get the joke. When her cup was full, she taken it close to her and started to talk.

"Oh uhm yes, true!" She was starting to forget about it since she meet Toad again.

" Well.. I guess you know me and Toad were archeologist partners! We found so much gems and we were thinking, would you be interessed if we bring back some of thoses for you?"

She was started to be a bit stressed in her head.. What if she doesn't want?
Back to top Go down
Toad and Peach
Ice Flower
Ice Flower
Toad and Peach

Back to adventure! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to adventure!   Back to adventure! EmptyTue 17 Nov - 1:47

The princess nearly spilled her tea when she heard that question, making Toad start to worry... Peach used to be nervous everyday while her Toad was away

-"You mean... The dangerous adventures? I really don't know... I..."

Then, Peach noticed the big disappointement and anxiety on Toad's face. Toadette seemed so happy to ask about this as well, she thought she would ruin the day if she refused. She cleared her throat and forced a smile.

-"Hum well, I suppose that if you did it once with no problems, you can do it again. Just be careful, you are only little mushrooms, I will worry about you..."

Toad stood up on his chair to look taller and raised an arm, looking serious.

-"Don't worry princess!!! When we are doing those missions, me and Toadette are not Toads anymore, we are CAPTAINS! And we are very strong and brave, we don't fear anything! You will be proud of us if you trust us and give us another chance!!"
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

Back to adventure! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to adventure!   Back to adventure! EmptyTue 17 Nov - 1:56

Toad's determination makes Toadette laughs a little. He was doing a bit over the top but she liked it and stood up as well looking at Peach in a calmer way than Toad.

"What Toad just said is true, princess! We beaten so much enemies and did theses missions pretty well! Plus, if I can add it, we make a pretty good team!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to adventure! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to adventure!   Back to adventure! Empty

Back to top Go down

Back to adventure!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next