Super Mario Land RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Koopaling and Yoshi Adventure!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Iggy Koopa

Laughing Prankster

Laughing Prankster
Iggy Koopa

Star Points : 2

Koopaling and Yoshi Adventure!  Empty
PostSubject: Koopaling and Yoshi Adventure!    Koopaling and Yoshi Adventure!  EmptyFri 30 Oct - 8:05

[Private RP with Zippy and I].

Iggy was in his laboratory, experimenting with various chemicals as one would expect. This particular experiment was of low expectations, for he was attempting to fuse gold together with something else, and it was widely known among other scientists and himself that it wasn’t possible. Unfortunately, on this day, he got it in his head he wanted to prove them wrong, and invent a manmade chemical to fuse with AU79 himself. “Blast it, this…this…preposterous, immutable thing!” he was beginning to get frustrated with the process, and he decided he would take a break for now.

Setting down his equipment and removing a safety mask from his face, Iggy shook himself off and left his lab. He figured he would go for a stroll to get his mind off the current failure.

He was beginning to feel less stressed out as he made his way through giant mushrooms and trees, and soon he was headed for Yoshi’s Island. His last visit was long ago, and it suddenly sparked his interest he was traveling in that direction once again.
Back to top Go down
Zippy Blue Yoshi
Little Mushroom
Little Mushroom
Zippy Blue Yoshi

Star Points : 0

PostSubject: [Private RP with Zippy and I].   Koopaling and Yoshi Adventure!  EmptyFri 30 Oct - 8:48

Meanwhile, on Yoshi's Island, Zippy was found happily strolling through the berry breeze forest. He was carrying a wooden basket resting comfortably on his right arm, open and ready for storage for the deliciously ripe this forest contains within. The berries here were always so full of flavor, so juicy and was always a good night snack to gobble whenever the little dinosaur had the munchies. He had been through this exact same forest a number of times, and knew all of the best spots. While making his way deeper through the shrubs and various plants, the young Yoshi would happily hum a gentle tune to himself, typical that of his species.

After picking an appropriate amount of berries from the bushes. Zippy would glance into the basket and felt delightfully satisfied. "Yum! These berries are extra g--good! I should get h--home before it gets t--too dark otherwise Dad will be really mad." -Closing up the basket, he'd start heading out of the forest through the same way he entered when he heard a faint rustling further back, a little further back from where he originally claimed his fruity treats. Naturally, this frightened the child and caused him to start running out through the entrance, never coming to the realization that nothing was actually chasing him.

-He would continue to keep running once well out of the forested area, looking over his shoulder occasionally to make sure nothing was following him. In his running motion, he wasn't really watching where he was going during this time and accidentally bumps into somebody, all of it happening so fast. It caused the blue Yoshi to tumble over onto the ground, spilling a small portion of the picked berries onto the grassy plain of the Island. Zippy immediately showed concern for the other individual, and hurried over to help you up.- "Whoopsy! Oh gosh, I'm really sorry mister." -Offering his hand in a gesture to help you back to your feet.- "I..I d..didn't hurt you did I?"

Back to top Go down
Iggy Koopa

Laughing Prankster

Laughing Prankster
Iggy Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Koopaling and Yoshi Adventure!    Koopaling and Yoshi Adventure!  EmptyFri 30 Oct - 9:24

Whilst this young blue Yoshi was wandering about the calm forest, the slender koopaling was on a completely separate stroll of his own. Although he’d previously become impatient and annoyed with the experiment he had attempted, all his troubles seemed to disappear as he explored the area he hadn’t been in such a long time.

He figured maybe he’d take a break from his chemical compound creating for a little while and study something in Yoshi’s Island instead. Perhaps a living creature, or perhaps he would find a new material to construct something with. After all, the young scientist was into both chemistry and machinery, having been perfectly capable of designing airships in the past.

Iggy began to spontaneously think about his past battles with Mario. Maybe he would try to infiltrate his abode and make sure the subject of science would…He became completely sidetracked when it occurred to him a blue Yoshi was running towards him at an immense speed. Before he could duck, the two of them collided forcefully and Iggy lost his balance for a split second. “Whaaaaah!”

He straightened his glasses and hastily blinked a couple times at the young, blue Yoshi before him. “That was certainly an overwhelming and forceful collision!” He said. The Yoshi then asked him if he was alright and he nodded his head quickly. "No need to be concerned," he answered. "I can assure you I've been through more detrimental experiences than that minor disruption!"

The Koopaling shook himself off and glanced at the Yoshi with a curious look on his face. "May I inquire about something?" he asked. "Who might you be? I've seen a lot of specimens similar to yourself, but I believe you're different. What is your name?"

Back to top Go down
Zippy Blue Yoshi
Little Mushroom
Little Mushroom
Zippy Blue Yoshi

PostSubject: Re: Koopaling and Yoshi Adventure!    Koopaling and Yoshi Adventure!  EmptyFri 30 Oct - 10:15

Zippy had picked himself up off the grassy ground, dusting off any loose grass and dirt on the front side of his body before expressing his natural concern for others, after helping you back to your feet. He cared not for the berries which had spilled onto the plains, they were very easily replaced. The little Yoshi would kneel down and picked up any berries he could see from there then stood back upright again, facing the Koopaling with a soft smile, taking notice of your stature and glasses.- "My name is Zippy mister Koopa, s..sir. Um.. What's yours?"

-Looking up to the skies, the sun was already starting to lower gradually and within the next half hour would be dark outdoors. It was going to be night time shortly, and Zippy was petrified of the nightfall. He wanted to return home before it became too dark, but he wanted to make it up to you for moments earlier when we tripped over each other.- "Oh um.. I'm n..not s..so sure we have met before. What br..brings you to the Island mister Koopa? Y..You are not lost are you mister?" -Asking him politely with the faintest of tilts in his head, questionably.-

-Before it became progressively darker, he would head in the direction of his place of residence hopefully to learn more about this potential Koopa friend when he stops so very suddenly in his tracks with the realization that he has, in fact, scraped his left knee due to the fall earlier. It was clearly hurting him, and the child would sit back down onto the grassy plain as tears began to well up in the young Yoshi's eyes, quiet sobbing being heard emitting from the boy.- "My boo-boo hurts mister Koopa. Ouchieeee!" -Placing both hands over the scraped wound, the child would start giving off a series of crying yelps each one seemingly louder than the last.- "Waaaaaah! Waaaaaaaah!"
Back to top Go down
Iggy Koopa

Laughing Prankster

Laughing Prankster
Iggy Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Koopaling and Yoshi Adventure!    Koopaling and Yoshi Adventure!  EmptyFri 30 Oct - 10:47

“Zippy?” Iggy nodded his approval to the young Yoshi and fidgeted once more with his glasses. He had a habit of doing so, especially after crashing into another being. “It is intriguing to meet you. I don’t do quite a lot of interacting with yoshis. As for myself, my name is Ignatius, but most people tend to refer to me as Iggy. I work for Bowser, whom you’ve probably heard much about. The King of Koopas himself.”

As the two of them walked alongside each other for a moment, Zippy stopped in his tracks and gripped his knee. Although Iggy did not know the Yoshi well, his light blue eyes seemed to show a concern for the child. He didn’t like to see others in pain unless he was pulling measly pranks on them, or if they were his enemies, or if he was commanded by Bowser to harm them. He scratched the back of his neck, thinking for a moment if he should help out the poor creature.

In about a minute or so, he disappeared into the leaves and returned again, carrying a large leaf in his hand. “I have an idea,” he began, attempting to comfort the child. “This may not be gauze, but it’ll suffice for now. If you simply wrap this leaf around your injured knee and apply the correct amount of pressure, that should stop the bleeding. Go on, try it out.” He paused, waiting for the Yoshi to take the leaf in his own hands.

"Bowser isn't here to command me around, and I've decided I'm willing to assist you. I feel as though you're in need of a companion on your way to your residence. Is this affirmative?" He offered to join the Yoshi on his trip back home.

Back to top Go down
Zippy Blue Yoshi
Little Mushroom
Little Mushroom
Zippy Blue Yoshi

PostSubject: Re: Koopaling and Yoshi Adventure!    Koopaling and Yoshi Adventure!  EmptyFri 30 Oct - 11:37

"Yup! That's the name my Daddy gave me! It's super nice to meet you Mr. Iggy. B..Bowser? Oh, pappy doesn't let me go outside the Island s..so I'm not so um.. f..familiar with the neat stuff out of home. He wanted to be utterly truthful to his new friend, and had to simply admit that due to his overly protective fatherly figure, he really didn't know, understand or remember very much about life outside of Yoshi's Island. The young Yoshi didn't want to jump to any conclusions however, and had heard stories from other Yoshis on the Island in regards to this "Bowser. King of the Koopas" but his nature was to always see the goodness in the hearts of those he encounters.

Shortly after succumbing to the knee wound, any actual efforts that the young Yoshi made hiding away his tears were fruitless as fresh tears continuously streamed down the boys features, this was resulted in using his own forearm to wipe his tear-stricken eyes. Every now and again, the young one would emit a pained whine from the back of his throat, sounding much like a distress call when he watched Iggy head back into the forest to return with a singular, yet large leaf. Zippy would show no hesitation to take the leaf into his hands, careful not to accidentally tear it when he begins to apply the leaf to the bleeding scrape. The tears had stopped and so had the crimson leakage.

-The cries and whines had quieted right down to mere sniffles as young Zippy stood back up, bending at the knee briefly.- "It um.. It feels a lot better. Thank y..you for h..helping me Mr. Iggy." -Picking up the basket nearly full of the berries which he would take home to chomp down later. There was only a faint limping in his step, nothing at all major.- "I've.. um.. never had a Koopa as a friend b..before. Do y..you wanna be friends..? Y..You know, I think you is pretty cool Mr. Iggy. Maybe we c..can um.. hang out sometime!"
Back to top Go down
Iggy Koopa

Laughing Prankster

Laughing Prankster
Iggy Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Koopaling and Yoshi Adventure!    Koopaling and Yoshi Adventure!  EmptySat 31 Oct - 4:17

“I can assure you it’s best not be involved with the supreme ruler of Koopas,” remarked Iggy a little sarcastically. He’d always cared for his siblings and Bowser, but sometimes he became cross when he got too many orders from the Koopa King. He also thought him to be unintelligent at times when making his plans to kidnap the princess of the Mushroom Kingdom without much thought put into it. He also believed he could prove quite useful if given the opportunity to take control of the planning, but he usually kept it to himself. After all, he was much more interested in working on different things in his lab.

Iggy was pleased to hear the compliment from the young blue Yoshi, and he helped him stand back up onto his feet again. “I think it would prove to be quite a riveting experience to befriend a Yoshi,” he replied, nodding his head. “I accept. Anyway,” he continued, looking around a couple times. “Where might your residence be? It’s getting late, and I presume, due to your age…someone may be awaiting you. Is this correct?”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Koopaling and Yoshi Adventure!    Koopaling and Yoshi Adventure!  Empty

Back to top Go down

Koopaling and Yoshi Adventure!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1