Super Mario Land RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A little help from a talented Koopaling

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Luigi
Invincible Star
Invincible Star
Luigi

Star Points : 2

A little help from a talented Koopaling  Empty
PostSubject: A little help from a talented Koopaling    A little help from a talented Koopaling  EmptyTue 10 Nov - 3:00

[Closed roleplay between me, Toadette, and later on, Iggy.]

Previously...

A few hours earlier, Luigi and Toadette were in the music room, trying to write a song for Daisy. Luigi managed to put a few words together but the sentences didn't sound right, and it was hard for the little mushroom to put a song on it. The plumber then remembered that Koopaling called Iggy, who was quite good with rhymes and decided to go on a little journey with Toadette to try to find him and find the courage to ask help to the koopa.

After asking informations about where they could find him, the two adventurers finally got to the told place. It was a little castle you could reach by crossing a bridge. Didn't seem too scary at the first sight but the fact the bridge was surrounded by a purple liquid didn't reassure Luigi. He doubted it was blackcurrent juice. Looked more like poison, which meant falling off the bridge wouldn't be the best feeling...

The man in green gulped, shaking a bit, as he started to walk on the bridge. It wasn't very stable as well, and was moving a lot. He looked back at Toadette, with a scared and ashamed face.

-"D-do you want to go f-first? I make it worse by shaking it... I-I dunno..."
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

Star Points : 5

PostSubject: Re: A little help from a talented Koopaling    A little help from a talented Koopaling  EmptyTue 10 Nov - 20:42

Toadette was innocently following Luigi as well as looking around her. She was fascinated about all the vegetation around her since they were in a forest, she founds all the creatures here pretty interessing and that purple water pretty even if she knews that wouldn't be the perfect place to have a swim. Toadette was looking in front of her, seeing when Luigi turns back and answered with a curious face before telling him.. "Oh, why not?" She happily runs in front of him, making the bridge moves only a little because she wasn't really heavy and she keeps walking toward the castle. "Ready to see Iggy by the way?" She then asks him, out of curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Invincible Star
Invincible Star
Luigi

PostSubject: Re: A little help from a talented Koopaling    A little help from a talented Koopaling  EmptyTue 10 Nov - 22:56

When Toadette answered, Luigi felt coward and guilty, but then he realized it was safer for her as well if he was behind. Because then, if she had any problem, he could see her and run to help her. Seeing things this way helped him to feel brave staying behind. He nodded and tried to stop shaking. He carefuly walked to the edge of the bridge, letting her walk in front of him.

-"Y-yeah, I have to. I'm sure it will-a be oki doki...Iggy is known to be more interested by science and poetry than fights so... Heh! Fingers crossed..."

He answered, watching the little mushroom carefully.
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

PostSubject: Re: A little help from a talented Koopaling    A little help from a talented Koopaling  EmptyTue 10 Nov - 23:33

"In any cases, it will be an interessing experience!" She answered positively as she was walking on the bridge, not even thinking about his fragility or the poison water under it. She just walk on in a calmy way, ready to meet a Koopaling.
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Invincible Star
Invincible Star
Luigi

PostSubject: Re: A little help from a talented Koopaling    A little help from a talented Koopaling  EmptyWed 11 Nov - 1:05

Even if Toadette didn't look scared and her light weight wasn't making the bridge move a lot, he still worried for her and stared at her non stop as she walked in front of him. He then started to follow her again, which made the bridge shake a little bit. He slew down, thinking to himself "don't look down don't look down" and managed to go quite far without panicking too much. Focusing on her in front of him instead of the poison and void helped him a lot to calm down, especially because she was very calm as well.
He raised his head, and could see a bit of grass a bit further. He smiled.

-"Ha! Look Toadette! We nearly made it!!"

His excitment made the bridge shake a bit, which made him panick again and shake even more.

-"Owoops!! Oh woh woh! Heh sorry."

He stopped moving, raising his arms on the side to find a right balance and remain stable.
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

PostSubject: Re: A little help from a talented Koopaling    A little help from a talented Koopaling  EmptyWed 11 Nov - 1:26

Toadette looks behind her and sees Luigi panicking. She tries to comfort him by saying. "Don't worry Luigi we are almost there! Besides, im sure this bridge isn't that fragile I mean see that castle! The bridge is the only way to build it and there must have been so much things than passed this bridge! It must be pretty solid!" She was very confident of her logic and walk to the end of the bridge and said joyfully. "Look, I did it HOORAY!! Im waiting for you, come here!!"
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Invincible Star
Invincible Star
Luigi

PostSubject: Re: A little help from a talented Koopaling    A little help from a talented Koopaling  EmptyWed 11 Nov - 1:49

Luigi looked at Toadette who was now safe and smiled shyly. He was playing with his hands, a bit nervous, and started to walk again, being careful with each of his little steps. When he saw he was only a few feet away from reaching the ground, je suddenly accelarated, as if he wanted to finish with that crossing as soon as possible.

-"Aw aw aw aw aw!!"

He shouted a bit at each of his quick steps, making the bridge shake a lot. But he made it! And raised his hands in the air proudly, looking at Toadette.

-"Yaaay! I won! Luigi number one! Well... Number two, heheheh...."

He laughed and blushed, looking down at her with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

PostSubject: Re: A little help from a talented Koopaling    A little help from a talented Koopaling  EmptyWed 11 Nov - 2:12

"Hooray! Good job Luigi!!" She followed, raising her hands as well and jumping up and down happily. Then, she looks back to him, still excited. "Is the number one ready to face Iggy?! Teehee" She asked, moving her body a bit of excitement while still looking at Luigi for an answer "Also, who should go first?"
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Invincible Star
Invincible Star
Luigi

PostSubject: Re: A little help from a talented Koopaling    A little help from a talented Koopaling  EmptyWed 11 Nov - 17:07

He smiled and blushed again when she called him number one. He scratched the back of his neck.

-"Hehehe... I am ready, I think this time I will go first..."

He pointed himself with his finger, trying to look serious.

-"Luigi needs to be brave, and face his fears! Also, this song thing is more for me than you so I will look really silly if you ask for me..."

The plumber raised his head, looking at the little castle's door a bit further. His heart was starting to beat a bit faster, he was not used to knock at a Koopaling's door and the idea was making him feel a bit anxious. He cleared his throat and walked toward it. He was working hard on himself to not shake and run away but having Toadette near him and thinking about Daisy helped him to remain calm. When he finally got close enough, he raised an arm and knocked on the door with insurance.

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCk*

He sighed a bit, nervous, and looked at Toadette while waiting, shrugging, not too sure of what was going to happen now.
Back to top Go down
Iggy Koopa

Laughing Prankster

Laughing Prankster
Iggy Koopa

PostSubject: Re: A little help from a talented Koopaling    A little help from a talented Koopaling  EmptyWed 11 Nov - 22:34

Deep within Soda Jungle, Iggy was in a castle shrouded by trees and bushes, working away in the laboratory inside. Various sounds of electricity could be heard radiating from inside the castle, followed by the echo of the skinny koopaling's maniacal laughter. "All right plumbers..." came a distance voice. "Try dodging this!"

More chuckling sounded, but all seemed to fall silent when there was a knock on the door. Iggy removed a safety mask from his face, put his other equipment down and headed for the door, wondering who in the world would be visiting him at this hour. He signaled for a couple of his koopa and goomba guards to move from the entrance so he could step outside.

"Oh, salutations...who is it!?"
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Invincible Star
Invincible Star
Luigi

PostSubject: Re: A little help from a talented Koopaling    A little help from a talented Koopaling  EmptyWed 11 Nov - 23:32

Some weird noises could be heard from behind the door, which made Luigi become a bit nervous again. His forehead started to sweat, and his knees were shaking. He was staring at the door, focusing on every little sounds, included footsteps that where approaching more and more. The plumber stood straight, as the door finally opened. The Koopaling appeared, not aggressive at all, it was weird how he opened the door like a normal person would open a door, instead of attacking him like a Koopa would do. But still, the view of the green haired turtle, so close to him, made him panick. His eyes didn't blink, he just stared at Iggy, with wide open eyes. After a few seconds, he finally muttered, but still didn't blink.

-"H-h-h-he-hello, I-I'm co-coming in p-p-peace, be-because me and m-my friend T-t-toadette need your writing sk-sk-skills to write a s-s-song...!!!"

It took him so long to finish his sentence that it was nearly annoying.  
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

PostSubject: Re: A little help from a talented Koopaling    A little help from a talented Koopaling  EmptyWed 11 Nov - 23:36

After Luigi finished his sentence, Toadette come joyfully from behind Luigi and raise her hand to say hello. "Uhm.. Heya Iggy!" She said calmer than usually, a bit shy for encoutering a koopaling for the first time. She still looked way less scared than Luigi.
Back to top Go down
Iggy Koopa

Laughing Prankster

Laughing Prankster
Iggy Koopa

PostSubject: Re: A little help from a talented Koopaling    A little help from a talented Koopaling  EmptyThu 12 Nov - 7:18

Iggy, being an emotional sadist in certain instances, was absolutely pleased to see a rival of his completely terrified. A menacing glow shone across his face and a soft but eerie chuckle emitted from him. However, aside from the laughter and the ideas of pulling pranks on the green plumber, he was more mellow than normal. He was a bit irritated his current project was interrupted. He leaned against the door and opened his mouth to speak, only to be stopped again by Toadette, who suddenly had appeared behind Luigi.

"What an unexpected encounter," said Iggy, still giggling in an unsettling manner. "The dumber plumber, inquiring for my assistance...? And who might you have with you?" He fixed his glasses and noticed Toadette was beside the plumber. "Fascinating, indeed! And you would like to me compose lyrics to a song for you? What, I ask...what in the universe would be in that for me? A koopa does not simply go against orders of his ruler. Not to mention...do you really expect me to trust you? What are you really here for? Asking a koopaling to write you a song...hehehe...Oh, not suspicious at all!" He leaned in close to Luigi, trying to figure out if he had something up his sleeve or not.
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Invincible Star
Invincible Star
Luigi

PostSubject: Re: A little help from a talented Koopaling    A little help from a talented Koopaling  EmptyThu 12 Nov - 16:12

When Iggy started to talk, the green plumber started to sweat even more, especially when he seemed to be suspicious about their intentions. He was shaking, and his eyes were becoming red before he finally managed to blink.

He walked a bit backwards, hiding behind Toadette even if she was much smaller than him. He gulped nervously and loudly, and shoved his hand under his dungarees, trying to find the sheet with the lyrics he wrote. But the anxiety made his hands shake so much he didn't manage to find his sheet straight away, which made him panick even more.

-"Oh... Oh I s-swear this is really the rea-reason why we are here!! P-please give me a second, I'm-a looking for some-something!!!"
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

PostSubject: Re: A little help from a talented Koopaling    A little help from a talented Koopaling  EmptyThu 12 Nov - 19:45

Toadette was feeling kinda stressed (Especially since she was in between Iggy and Luigi) as well but mostly worried for Luigi, she sees he was looking for the sheet and tried to help him finding it. Luckily, she has spot the sheet coming out of one of his pockets. She takes it out of his pocket and raise it to Iggy's face.

"Look at this Iggy! We started the lyrics!"

She answered rather firmly in the heat of the moment but finished with a smile to doesn't look too rude

Back to top Go down
Luigi
Invincible Star
Invincible Star
Luigi

PostSubject: Re: A little help from a talented Koopaling    A little help from a talented Koopaling  EmptyThu 12 Nov - 20:51

Luigi startled a bit when Toadette grabbed the sheet as it tickled him, but he was reassured she found it and calmed down. He then tried to smile, looking at Iggy's reactio, but stayed "hidden" behind Toadette.

The sheet was full of sentences describing Daisy, comparing her smell to flowers and stuff, complimenting her in many ways with very sweet words, but the sentences weren't structured properly, nothing was connecting them together and even if the meaning was nice, it sounded quite bad and the lack of rhymes was terrible.
Back to top Go down
Iggy Koopa

Laughing Prankster

Laughing Prankster
Iggy Koopa

PostSubject: Re: A little help from a talented Koopaling    A little help from a talented Koopaling  EmptyThu 12 Nov - 22:12

The slender koopaling hesitated after he realized the two did have a sheet of paper with lyrics on it in their possession. But the intelligent koopa still wasn't entirely convinced. After all, this could be part of their plan to deceive him and infiltrate the castle. However, he didn't want them to notice he was still suspicious of their actions, so instead he decided to play along until something bad happened.

"Intriguing," he responded, barely flinching when Toadette snapped at him. He wasn't upset very easily, having a giddy personality by nature. "Again, I must repeat to the two of you...If you...If I decide to help you with your lyrics, what is in it for me...? A price must be paid if a koopa is to go against his King's orders." He gave them a confident smirk.
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

PostSubject: Re: A little help from a talented Koopaling    A little help from a talented Koopaling  EmptyThu 12 Nov - 22:31

Toadette was surprised because haven't thinked about this before.. But after thinking about it, of course there should be an reward for Iggy for helping them.. She was trying to think for any kind of reward he could get..

"Uhm... What could you get?... Recognition with your writing skills?"

She answered, hesitating while raising her shoulders, unsure about that proposition and releasing an awkward laugh after that..
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Invincible Star
Invincible Star
Luigi

PostSubject: Re: A little help from a talented Koopaling    A little help from a talented Koopaling  EmptyFri 13 Nov - 1:12

Luigi looked into the Koopaling's eyes with confidence, coming a bit closer to him, he nodded and smiled while putting his hand on Toadette's shoulder. He raised a finger.

"Oh yeah yeah! Toadette is-a right, you'll be rewarded! I'm-a not a thief and wont use your help without any credit. We will put your name on the cover or I'll just write on the card "From Luigi, Toadette and Iggy!" if it ends up being just a personal song. Heheh, what do you think I am? Luigi is a good guy!!"

He took a proud pose and folded his arms, all happy, as if having a name on a cover was something that mattered to the Koopaling and was enough. In all honesty the turtle probably didn't care at all, but Luigi and Toadette actually didn't think about it, as for them, getting a good song done was a reward in itself.
Back to top Go down
Iggy Koopa

Laughing Prankster

Laughing Prankster
Iggy Koopa

PostSubject: Re: A little help from a talented Koopaling    A little help from a talented Koopaling  EmptySat 14 Nov - 21:07

Amusement shone through the Koopaling's eyes and he folded his arms. "Please..." He began, sounding rather facetious. "Spare me your petty propositions! I have no desire for more recognition. I believe living in a castle and my windshield cleaning company is quite enough." He smirked, never having forgotten the idea of infiltrating and taking over Giant Land.

"Anyway, I am a machinist, a scientist...If you really want to progress with me, perhaps a new part for my airship? Or a stash of metal to experiment with...?" He chuckled, imagining the two didn't know where to find such things in the Mushroom Kingdom.

"I'll make you a wager," continued Iggy. "If you can locate a large enough piece of metal and return it to me, I will assist you with your musical number."
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

PostSubject: Re: A little help from a talented Koopaling    A little help from a talented Koopaling  EmptySat 14 Nov - 22:08

"Uhm.. How large?" She asked to Iggy, being unsure about this task. She would surely try to find it but had no idea where to begin searching it.
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Invincible Star
Invincible Star
Luigi

PostSubject: Re: A little help from a talented Koopaling    A little help from a talented Koopaling  EmptySat 14 Nov - 22:27

Iggy might have been suspicious at the beginning, but now, it was Luigi's turn. He frowned a bit, and put his arm in front of Toadette, to protect and stop her, and also show he was not silly.

-"Wai-wait-a minute,  how can we be sure that you will help us if we bring you that part, and not just slam the door at our face, laughing like a psycho and running away with it? Mmh?"

His arms folded, he stared at the Koopaling. He was still part of the Koopa family and it was hard for the plumber to instantly trust him, so he needed to be reassured.
Back to top Go down
Iggy Koopa

Laughing Prankster

Laughing Prankster
Iggy Koopa

PostSubject: Re: A little help from a talented Koopaling    A little help from a talented Koopaling  EmptySun 15 Nov - 1:11

When the suspicion glowed in Luigi's eyes, the young koopa became even more amused. They must be so easy to trick, especially the naive plumber. What Luigi feared indeed fit Iggy's prank-pulling nature. It would be typical of him to receive the giant piece of metal and run away from the two of them, without even acknowledging they had done something for him.

But this time, he felt a little uneasy to go on with his dastardly ways. He would certainly get himself in trouble if King Bowser found out about any of this; the mere thought of him helping Luigi. So instead, a tricky expression shone in his eyes as he uncrossed his arms and tilted his head at the two Mushroom Kingdom residents standing before him.

Iggy pointed to a mushroom in the near distance, almost the same size as Toadette. "Over there, that is my final answer to your inquiry. If...if you find me a chunk of metal with the circumference of that mushroom in the distance, we have a deal."

He began to chuckle softly, seeing the look in Luigi's eyes, and he sarcastically placed a hand on the plumber's shoulder. "I may wear glasses, but I'm not blind, you know. It is rather easy to see the suspicion in your facial expression. So think about it this way, plumber. Life is a game of chance. If you desire my assistance with your current project to such a large extent, I can assure you, you're willing to take a few...risks." The manipulative koopa started to laugh more noticeably now.
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Invincible Star
Invincible Star
Luigi

PostSubject: Re: A little help from a talented Koopaling    A little help from a talented Koopaling  EmptySun 15 Nov - 1:51

The man in green didn't really like the way the Koopaling looked amused. How could you trust someone who was offering a deal with a big grin on his face? Luigi squinted, staring at the turtle. He rubbed his chin, thinking.

-"Mmh... That's still not-a really fair. I was the one asking help, and now, we need to help you first. Doesn't sound right for me... Maybe we should do a fifty fifty thing... "

Luigi nodded to his own idea and smiled, raising a finger.

-"So what about, you start to write something, while we look for that piece of metal, and when we find it, I give you the metal piece at-a the same time you give me the song, from hand to hand, with rhymes, based on what I started. Seems like a good-a deal for me, I trust you to not write silly things but will check before giving your item, and if I see you wrote funny things and mickes me, I wont give you the metal chunk and will drop it in the poison water!"

He said with a smirk, stroking his moustache. He looked very confident all of a sudden, he obviously really wanted his song. He looked at Toadette.

-"What do you think Toadette?"
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

PostSubject: Re: A little help from a talented Koopaling    A little help from a talented Koopaling  EmptySun 15 Nov - 2:04

She was very surprised of Luigi's confidence and agreed to his plan right away, it was perfect!

"Hey you got a pretty good idea here!" She said, looking back at him, putting her hands on her sides. "It's a nice deal, I say!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A little help from a talented Koopaling    A little help from a talented Koopaling  Empty

Back to top Go down

A little help from a talented Koopaling
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next