Super Mario Land RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A little help from a talented Koopaling

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom

A little help from a talented Koopaling  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little help from a talented Koopaling    A little help from a talented Koopaling  - Page 2 EmptySun 15 Nov - 2:04

She was very surprised of Luigi's confidence and agreed to his plan right away, it was perfect!

"Hey you got a pretty good idea here!" She said, looking back at him, putting her hands on her sides. "It's a nice deal, I say!"
Back to top Go down
Iggy Koopa

Laughing Prankster

Laughing Prankster
Iggy Koopa

Star Points : 2

PostSubject: Re: A little help from a talented Koopaling    A little help from a talented Koopaling  - Page 2 EmptySun 15 Nov - 9:35

The twinge of amusement and sarcasm did not leave Iggy's facial expression. He scoffed at Luigi's measly attempt to threaten him. If the plumber were to find a large piece of metal and drop it into the poison swamp, he would simply construct a device to fish it out and thoroughly disinfect it. The joke would inevitably be on them. He would have succeeded in wasting their time to help him out. He covered his mouth and snickered based on the mere thought.

But being Iggy, he adored playing with other people's emotions. He nodded his head at the new proposition. "Mm, yes," he answered the two. "I suppose you are correct. Knowing you two are both naive and suspicious of my actions, I reckon it's only fair I begin jotting down a couple of lyrics while you find me my metal."

He disappeared into his castle for about a minute or so, returning with a piece of paper and a pen of his own, the pen looking like it had a couple of unnecessary gadgets added to it. "You two can clearly see I have a pen and paper on me at the moment..." He paused, scribbling down something. He revealed it to be a rather romantic sentence, in perfect rhyme, about Princess Daisy. It wasn't a mockery at all, and it certainly wasn't targeting Luigi. The koopa was intelligent. "I will continue this," he said, holding the piece of paper close to him. "If you head out into the jungle, and locate the metal. As you said, the odds are supposed to be 50/50. Have fun now."

He did plan to continue working on the lyrics. In fact, he had a couple of interesting sentences in mind. However, sometimes dangerous creatures lurked in the jungle. He figured it be a perfect way to get back at the plumber for all the times he stomped on him in battles.
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Invincible Star
Invincible Star
Luigi

PostSubject: Re: A little help from a talented Koopaling    A little help from a talented Koopaling  - Page 2 EmptySun 15 Nov - 17:50

When Iggy went back in his house to grab a pen, Luigi looked down at Toadette and shrugged, wondering what he was up to.
He then came back with that weird pen that looked more like a gun than a pen, and Luigi starting to stare at it, his mouth opened with curiosity, following the movement with his head as it was moving on the paper. The Koopaling was writing something down pretty quickly, with nearly no hesitation. The plumber shook his head and stopped focusing on the complicated pen. He then leaned forward a bit, trying to see what he was writing. For something writen so fast, it really looked good, making the plumber a bit jealous and useless. He pouted a bit but nodded, stepping back and folding his arms.

-"Okie dokie. I decide to trust you. But don't change too much or the princess will not feel the Luiginess in it anymore!"

He wasn't too sure anymore about what they were supposed to find, but he hoped Toadette understood the message better than him. He didn't ask, not needing to look even more silly.
Back to top Go down
Iggy Koopa

Laughing Prankster

Laughing Prankster
Iggy Koopa

PostSubject: Re: A little help from a talented Koopaling    A little help from a talented Koopaling  - Page 2 EmptyMon 16 Nov - 22:53

Iggy noticed Luigi's hint of jealously and he leaned against the wall, chuckling proudly. "Oh, you don't need to give me all the credit, you know," he said. "This pen you see here's got a built-in automatic line stabilizer. Therefore, it proves almost impossible to write crookedly." Then he flipped the pen and shone some kind of a light on the paper. The pen must have also had some kind of flashlight constructed into it. It was extremely advanced for a pen, that much was obvious.

When Luigi stated he was trusting of Iggy, the koopaling nodded once. "A wise decision," he answered. "While you and your pink friend search for the metal, I will be progressing on this piece. Within a few hours, it should be completed, all in perfect rhyme. I do hope you enjoy your trip, and I wish you two the best of luck." The last sentence was somewhat sarcastic.

Soon, Iggy turned around, still holding the pen and paper in hand, about ready to return inside his castle and begin writing.
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Invincible Star
Invincible Star
Luigi

PostSubject: Re: A little help from a talented Koopaling    A little help from a talented Koopaling  - Page 2 EmptyTue 17 Nov - 4:07

Luigi was more fascinated by the words he was writing more than the handwriting or gadget in itself, that just made him curious. The plumber was silly but not stupid and he definitely understood the sarcasm, making him believe that this search was going to be hard work, which made sense. If it was easy, why a clever Koopaling couldn't do it alone? This thought made Luigi shiver a bit and gulped. Iggy went back home, and Luigi turned his head, looking at Toadette with a blush.

-"Hum I will sound stupid but... Did you understand what he was looking for exactly? I was so nervous I think I only remembered half of what he said..."
Back to top Go down
Iggy Koopa

Laughing Prankster

Laughing Prankster
Iggy Koopa

PostSubject: Re: A little help from a talented Koopaling    A little help from a talented Koopaling  - Page 2 EmptyTue 17 Nov - 8:05

Indeed a clever koopaling, Iggy was well aware of something. His physical strength was no match for the green plumber's. If he was strong enough to properly defend himself, he would never have been stomped repetitively under Luigi's brown shoes all those times.

He figured if the two companions traveled into the jungle together to find the piece of metal, especially when it was apparent the area was surrounded by danger, he would never have to face it himself. Creatures roamed around in the jungle, one more dangerous than the next. In fact, he was surprised Luigi had been brave enough to travel here in the first place. But then again, that must have meant he was really determined to have his song written for him.

Iggy gave the two a quick nod and headed back into the castle, flicking on a light switch upon entering a relatively quiet room. He sat down and placed the piece of paper, now with a couple of wrinkles, on the table and smoothed it out with one hand. He placed the other hand to his chin in thought, as though he was imagining some new lyrics. But then again, who knew what the deranged koopaling was imagining?
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

Star Points : 5

PostSubject: Re: A little help from a talented Koopaling    A little help from a talented Koopaling  - Page 2 EmptyTue 17 Nov - 19:46

Toadette looked back at Luigi and answered on an uncertain manner

"Well.. If I got it, uhm.. A piece of metal of the size of.. a Toad I think? Also... He said we should get it in the jungle but... Uhm,..You really think we can find.. such an huge piece of metal in a jungle?!"

She wasn't really sure about this anymore.. Maybe it was impossible.. But if Iggy said there was metal in there, it must be true.
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Invincible Star
Invincible Star
Luigi

PostSubject: Re: A little help from a talented Koopaling    A little help from a talented Koopaling  - Page 2 EmptyWed 18 Nov - 23:43

Luigi was asking the same questions to himself.  A piece of metal... It could be anything!

-"Iggy is a monster not scared of anything, I wonder why he doesn't look-a for them alone? Maybe it is really really dangerous out there?!"

He started to shake a bit, looking on the left and on the right.

-"N-no. Nobody would choose to live in a dangerous place. L-let's say it's just laziness! Th-that's all!"

He tried to reassure himself the best way he could, before turning around, facing a new bridge.

-"Okie dokie then... I guess it's over there, oh boy..."

He remembered how he struggled crossing the first bridge and wasn't looking forward to crossing a new one, at all...
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

PostSubject: Re: A little help from a talented Koopaling    A little help from a talented Koopaling  - Page 2 EmptyThu 19 Nov - 0:00

"Don't worry Luigi! Im pretty sure this bridge is fine!"
She started to run on it but one of the parts of the bridge feel down in the poison water.
"EEEEEK!!"
Toadette jumped out and stopped moving, stabilising.
"O-ok.. I was wrong this time.. Be careful Luigi!!"
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Invincible Star
Invincible Star
Luigi

PostSubject: Re: A little help from a talented Koopaling    A little help from a talented Koopaling  - Page 2 EmptyThu 19 Nov - 0:12

His jaw dropped when he saw Toadette, worrying for her and him as well. If a little thing like her wasn't stable, how could he be stable on it?!

-"Don't move!!! I'm gonna see if I can find another way to cross that bridge..."

He looked around him all stressed out. There MUST be a solution because they were probably not the only one who had to go to that jungle. Maybe through the air? He looked up, nothing could be seen, but he squinted, having an unexpected idea... He gently walked in front of the bridge, and jumped raising a fist, revealing a hidden block. He smiled proudly.

"Ha ha!!! Got ya!! If there is one here, there are probably a few around, we should find a way to hit them from a distance so we can jump on them afterward and avoid that bridge!!"
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

PostSubject: Re: A little help from a talented Koopaling    A little help from a talented Koopaling  - Page 2 EmptyThu 19 Nov - 0:37

"Wow Luigi!" She said, really surprised his discovery "How did you know it was there? Also, I will try to look for hidden blocks as well!"

She walked slowly on random places of the bridge, she wasn't going too fast so the bridge wasn't moving much although the bridge swings a bit at each jump. When she finally find an hidden block, she was pretty proud and started to jump around of excitement but stopped as soon as she started, making another part of the bridge falling.

"Oops.. Uhm anyway, do you have any idea where the others ones could be?"
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Invincible Star
Invincible Star
Luigi

PostSubject: Re: A little help from a talented Koopaling    A little help from a talented Koopaling  - Page 2 EmptyThu 19 Nov - 0:45

The green plumber was quite happy to finally be able to show off. He pinched his moustache with a smile, a hand on his hip.

-"Well heheh Luigi has got an instinct for things like this. I can feeeel the blocks, did it so much in the past~"

Then the bridge started to shake and fall into pieces, hopefully Toadette was still close enough to come back.

-"Oh oh come-a back now! I'm gonna find the other ones don't worry!!"

He lost his confidence for a second and opened his arms to welcome her back.
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

PostSubject: Re: A little help from a talented Koopaling    A little help from a talented Koopaling  - Page 2 EmptyThu 19 Nov - 0:50

"AAAAAAAAAH!!!"

The little Toadette ran as fast as her tiny mushroom feets could, she wasn't going fast so she finished by jumping over the bridge and falling on the floor and on Luigi, it was a close call! After being a bit dizzy, she stood up and sees she fall on Luigi.

"Oh my! Im so sorry sorry sorry!" She was panicking and apologizing so much it was getting repetitive and almost annoying but she didn't meant to harm Luigi, plus, it was her fault..
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Invincible Star
Invincible Star
Luigi

PostSubject: Re: A little help from a talented Koopaling    A little help from a talented Koopaling  - Page 2 EmptyThu 19 Nov - 3:03

Hopefully the little mushroom wasn't too heavy so it didn't hurt Luigi. He chuckled softly, quite happy she was safe and patted her back.

-"it's oki doki, at least you're good!"

He helped her to stand up and removed dust from their outfits.
Once he was back on his feet het rubbed his chin.

Dice event (2 dice)
1 : between 1 and 3 : Goomba, 4 and 6 : Koopa troopa
2 : between 1 and 3 : everything works well between 4 and 6 : bad time...
Back to top Go down
MC Ballyhoo

The Party Host

The Party Host
MC Ballyhoo

Star Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: A little help from a talented Koopaling    A little help from a talented Koopaling  - Page 2 EmptyThu 19 Nov - 3:03

The member 'Luigi' has done the following action : Dice roller

'Normal Dice ' :
A little help from a talented Koopaling  - Page 2 Mp9123die
Result :
A little help from a talented Koopaling  - Page 2 De3 A little help from a talented Koopaling  - Page 2 De1
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Invincible Star
Invincible Star
Luigi

PostSubject: Re: A little help from a talented Koopaling    A little help from a talented Koopaling  - Page 2 EmptyThu 19 Nov - 3:09

A little Goomba appeared behind Luigi, he didn't look too mean for once but, bad luck for him, Luigi needed him.

-"Oh hello little fella, hehe sorry for what will happen to you..."

He crouched and grabbed him, squinting a bit in the distance, and through it again, knocking an invisble block that appeared! The Goomba bounced on it and revealed another block, and another one! Before falling in the poison river...

-"That's for all the times you bit my legs ehehehe!!!"  A little help from a talented Koopaling  - Page 2 1760254865

Luigi being so violent and confident was scary... Was he possessed by Mr L or what?! Anyway? Enough blocks were up now to be bounced on. He looked down at Toadette.

-"You know I'm a pro with jumps so do you trust me if I carry you and jump on the blocks to the other side?"
Back to top Go down
Iggy Koopa

Laughing Prankster

Laughing Prankster
Iggy Koopa

PostSubject: Re: A little help from a talented Koopaling    A little help from a talented Koopaling  - Page 2 EmptyThu 19 Nov - 7:02

Iggy wrote a couple of sentences down on the piece of paper, one hand on his chin. His expression looked thoughtful.

"Dearest princess, look at me.
I've something to say, quite certainly.
Daisies may be beautiful flowers,
but none compare to you and your powers.
The..."

He heard a few noises outside, and he dropped his pen down onto the table, standing up from his seat. He walked over to the window of the castle and peeked outside. Although in the distance, he noticed Luigi and Toadette seemed to be having quite an amount of trouble with a collapsing bridge. He chuckled to himself, self-satisfied the two already seemed to be in a stressful situation. Oh, this would be so much fun for him, writing in his room while these two dimwits risked their well-being to find him a lousy piece of metal which he was perfectly capable of making himself. The koopaling stared out the window one last time before turning away and heading back to the table, taking a seat once more.
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

PostSubject: Re: A little help from a talented Koopaling    A little help from a talented Koopaling  - Page 2 EmptyThu 19 Nov - 18:00

Toadette was kinda surprised to what just happened but seeing Luigi throwing a Goomba like that was quite impressive, plus, he found so much hidden blocks! She wasn't really paying attention of the violence of the action, just amazed by the skills of the plumber. Well, it's not by luck if Luigi saved the day so much times! Then, she looks back at Luigi when he did his proposition and happily answered.

"Oh uhm.. Yes please Luigi! Also.." She looks back at the Hidden Blocks. "You did a really good job here! No wonder you've beaten Bowser so much times!"
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Invincible Star
Invincible Star
Luigi

PostSubject: Re: A little help from a talented Koopaling    A little help from a talented Koopaling  - Page 2 EmptyThu 19 Nov - 19:28

He blushed a little bit. Hopefully his psycho side didn't stay in him very long.

-"Oh well heheh, you know Bowser is mainly Mario's business... I'm only in the background but, jumping and finding hidden stuff is my speciality"

He smiled and walked next to the first revealed block.

-"Okie dokie then, here we go!"

He opened his arms so Toadette could jump in them and held her against him. She was very light so it wasn't going to affect the way he was going to jump at all. He looked up and jumped on the first block, letting out a little "yah!". They landed safely on the first one. He looked down at her with a smile, still holding her tight.

-"Is everything good so far little Toadette?"
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

PostSubject: Re: A little help from a talented Koopaling    A little help from a talented Koopaling  - Page 2 EmptyThu 19 Nov - 19:50

Toadette was holding herself between Luigi's arms and body. This posture was a bit weird but it was effective since she was in safety of falling down. She was holding pretty well and wasn't really scared, it looked almost like an roller coaster. She looks back at Luigi, smiling as well and still holding onto him.

"Haha yeah, everything's fine Luigi, thanks for asking! Im ready for the next block!"

She was getting excited for the next jump, it feels so exciting to see Luigi's awesome jumps from so close! If only she was able to do jumps THAT high!
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Invincible Star
Invincible Star
Luigi

PostSubject: Re: A little help from a talented Koopaling    A little help from a talented Koopaling  - Page 2 EmptyThu 19 Nov - 20:07

Luigi nodded with a smile but kept a serious and concentrated face. He looked at the next block a bit further and jumped, wiggling his legs in the air a bit. Considering the small size of the mushroom, every jump was probably quite impressive for her, and he held her very tight so she couldn't fall! As expected, he landed perfectly on the second block, and jumped on the next one straight away. He jumped from a block to another quite a few times, shouting a little "yah!" eveytime.

They finally reached the last one, where the normal floor was back under them. He jumped out of the block, landing safely on the ground with a happy face. He gently put Toadette back on her feet.

-"Heheh, at least for once I've been useful!"

They were very close to the jungle now, and a few different creature noises could be heard from a distance, making Luigi shiver a bit.
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

PostSubject: Re: A little help from a talented Koopaling    A little help from a talented Koopaling  - Page 2 EmptyThu 19 Nov - 21:30

Toadette was holding herself very tight as well and was still enjoying the view, releasing an "Oooh" or "Woaaah" at each jump. It was indeed pretty impressive. When she landed on the floor, she didn't heard the creatures right away and started applausing Luigi for theses jumps he made.

"Yahoo!! Well done Luigi!!" She said in a really cheerful way.

"And do not say that.." She conclued in a positive tone, still not caring about the various noises coming from the distance. "Ask Daisy, Im sure you are ALWAYS useful for her! Teehee! A little help from a talented Koopaling  - Page 2 1673654143 "
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Invincible Star
Invincible Star
Luigi

PostSubject: Re: A little help from a talented Koopaling    A little help from a talented Koopaling  - Page 2 EmptyFri 20 Nov - 16:03

He blushed when he heard Daisy's name. That's right, at least Toadette and Daisy trust him, and maybe his brother... He smiled and faces the deep jungle, that was waiting for them. He coughed a bit, anxious, but tried his best to remain serious and brave.

-"Okie dokie then, let's go!"

He waited a few seconds before making the first step, hoping Toadette would go before him as she sounded excited, but she didn't. He discreetly took a deep breath and entered the jungle. There were a lot of giant trees, covering the sky and making the area very dark and not reassuring. And the strange noises were not helping.
Luigi was walking very slowly inside it.

-"W-well... I didn't think about bringing a torch... How are we going to find a piece of metal if it's so dark?..."

*Crackle noise*

He stepped on a twig and scared himself so much he jumped high and shouted, grabbing Toadette as soon as he landed.

-"MAAAAMAAA!!"
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

PostSubject: Re: A little help from a talented Koopaling    A little help from a talented Koopaling  - Page 2 EmptyFri 20 Nov - 17:36

Toadette was surprised of Luigi's sudden scream and grabbed him as well before looking at him and releasing him slowly

"I should have taken my light.. Anyway, we have to continue.."

It was kinda scary but Toadette wasn't near as scared as Luigi was. She hesitated a bit and asked in an friendly tone to be sure Luigi wouldn't take it wrong.

"Uhm.. Do you mind if I come in front?"
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Invincible Star
Invincible Star
Luigi

PostSubject: Re: A little help from a talented Koopaling    A little help from a talented Koopaling  - Page 2 EmptySat 21 Nov - 4:45

Luigi instantly nodded, in fact, he was really reassured she asked that, and let her walk in front of him with no hesitation. He would have been a wimp again if he had ask it so it was good she did before him. He smiled a bit happier and followed her, still careful at every step, and not jumping at any twig's crackle sound...
Back to top Go down
Iggy Koopa

Laughing Prankster

Laughing Prankster
Iggy Koopa

PostSubject: Re: A little help from a talented Koopaling    A little help from a talented Koopaling  - Page 2 EmptySat 21 Nov - 5:44

Giggling giddily, Iggy had made his way over to the window once again, about twenty minutes later. He peeked outside, witnessing the Italian plumber and his fungi friend still facing hardships in the jungle. He noticed how easily Luigi was spooked by a single twig, and he fell to the floor at once in a fit of giggles, his hands clutched tightly around his stomach. Oh, how the mental agony of his enemies roused him.

After the outburst of laughter, Iggy turned his attention back towards the table and the half finished poem sitting there for the duo. He picked himself up, reluctantly headed in that direction and sat down again. He picked up the pen and got back to work. He was slightly disappointed his fun had been interrupted, but he knew what he had to do. Allegiance good or bad, the koopaling still knew responsibility.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A little help from a talented Koopaling    A little help from a talented Koopaling  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A little help from a talented Koopaling
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next