Super Mario Land RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A little help from a talented Koopaling

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Iggy Koopa

Laughing Prankster

Laughing Prankster

A little help from a talented Koopaling  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little help from a talented Koopaling    A little help from a talented Koopaling  - Page 3 EmptySat 21 Nov - 5:44

Giggling giddily, Iggy had made his way over to the window once again, about twenty minutes later. He peeked outside, witnessing the Italian plumber and his fungi friend still facing hardships in the jungle. He noticed how easily Luigi was spooked by a single twig, and he fell to the floor at once in a fit of giggles, his hands clutched tightly around his stomach. Oh, how the mental agony of his enemies roused him.

After the outburst of laughter, Iggy turned his attention back towards the table and the half finished poem sitting there for the duo. He picked himself up, reluctantly headed in that direction and sat down again. He picked up the pen and got back to work. He was slightly disappointed his fun had been interrupted, but he knew what he had to do. Allegiance good or bad, the koopaling still knew responsibility.
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Invincible Star
Invincible Star
Luigi

Star Points : 2

PostSubject: Re: A little help from a talented Koopaling    A little help from a talented Koopaling  - Page 3 EmptyMon 23 Nov - 3:45

As he was walking slowly behind Toadette, Luigi was looking everywhere around him. After a few step, he noticed something shining a bit further. He gently pulled on one of Toadette's pigtail to get her attention, as he didn't want to speak and be noisy anymore in that dark jungle. Maybe she could say better if it was a piece of metal or an enemy...
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

Star Points : 5

PostSubject: Re: A little help from a talented Koopaling    A little help from a talented Koopaling  - Page 3 EmptyMon 23 Nov - 18:21

She felt the pull on her pigtail and looked back at Luigi with an quiet interrogation.

"Uhm?"

Then, she looks back and notice the little shining light and point toward it, looking at Luigi to be sure he's talking about this while starting to walk toward it. For the moment, she wasn't able to see as well if it's some sort of metal or an enemy.
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Invincible Star
Invincible Star
Luigi

PostSubject: Re: A little help from a talented Koopaling    A little help from a talented Koopaling  - Page 3 EmptyTue 24 Nov - 3:45

Luigi was quite confident again and carefuly started to walk toward the light, holding Toadette against her.

"It's a not moving, I'm sure it's the thingy we are looking-a for! What do you think, the expert?"

He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

PostSubject: Re: A little help from a talented Koopaling    A little help from a talented Koopaling  - Page 3 EmptyTue 24 Nov - 23:34

"That must be it!"

She was getting confident as well and keeps walking into it full of excitement. But when they came close to it, she suddently started to slow down. It looked like a big piece of metal but it was kinda suspicious..

"W-wait a minute.. It seems kinda easy don't you think? I-Im not sure an piece of metal would be here for anybody to take? ..I think we should be careful.."

Now she said that, she was starting to be unsure whether or not should they inspect it closer or take it with them.. But it looks like it was just what we needed..
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Invincible Star
Invincible Star
Luigi

PostSubject: Re: A little help from a talented Koopaling    A little help from a talented Koopaling  - Page 3 EmptyWed 25 Nov - 1:31

[Let's use the dice Razz  I'm addicted to that thing. Between 1 and 3 it's the thing, between 4 and 6 it's an enemy]
Back to top Go down
MC Ballyhoo

The Party Host

The Party Host
MC Ballyhoo

Star Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: A little help from a talented Koopaling    A little help from a talented Koopaling  - Page 3 EmptyWed 25 Nov - 1:31

The member 'Luigi' has done the following action : Dice roller

'Normal Dice ' :
A little help from a talented Koopaling  - Page 3 Mp9123die
Result :
A little help from a talented Koopaling  - Page 3 De6
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Invincible Star
Invincible Star
Luigi

PostSubject: Re: A little help from a talented Koopaling    A little help from a talented Koopaling  - Page 3 EmptyWed 25 Nov - 1:33

[WHY AM I NEVER LUCKY WITH THOSE THINGS A little help from a talented Koopaling  - Page 3 2048434018 I knew I shouldn't have thrown it. Ok let's try again. 1-3 : I defeat the enemy. 4-6 : I fail]
Back to top Go down
MC Ballyhoo

The Party Host

The Party Host
MC Ballyhoo

Star Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: A little help from a talented Koopaling    A little help from a talented Koopaling  - Page 3 EmptyWed 25 Nov - 1:33

The member 'Luigi' has done the following action : Dice roller

'Normal Dice ' :
A little help from a talented Koopaling  - Page 3 Mp9123die
Result :
A little help from a talented Koopaling  - Page 3 De5
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Invincible Star
Invincible Star
Luigi

PostSubject: Re: A little help from a talented Koopaling    A little help from a talented Koopaling  - Page 3 EmptyWed 25 Nov - 1:39

[I'm done A little help from a talented Koopaling  - Page 3 4289658490 ]

Luigi was confident. He was pretty sure it was it and decided to take the risk, and walked toward it.

-"Don't-a worry Toadette! You're covered by a Luigi!!"

But as he raised his arm to grab the piece of metal, it suddenly started to shine brighter, and blink. It was... A Bob-omb.

-"Oh no, mamamia..."

Luigi didn't have the time to turn around, the bob omb exploded in a loud noise, blowing Luigi away. Hopefully Toadette was still behind and it didn't touch her. Luigi landed a few meters further, covered in dust, all black. He coughed a bit, meaning he was okay. But he didn't manage to find the strenght to get up.
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

PostSubject: Re: A little help from a talented Koopaling    A little help from a talented Koopaling  - Page 3 EmptyWed 25 Nov - 1:53

[Wow! What a bad luck there! Shocked ]

"WAAAAAH!!!"

Toadette suddently jumps back as she sees the big explosion! Then, she tries to look where Luigi landed. She run back on were she was, following the coughing and looking at Luigi and help him to lift up. Even if she heard him coughing, she couldn't help but worrying about him.

"Oh no... Are you okay Luigi?"
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Invincible Star
Invincible Star
Luigi

PostSubject: Re: A little help from a talented Koopaling    A little help from a talented Koopaling  - Page 3 EmptyWed 25 Nov - 3:02

Luigi slowly opened his eyes, coughing again. He looked at Toadette with a very sad face, overreacting a bit. He wasn't THAT bad, just under the shock. But he made it sound like he was going to die.

-"I... I am okay. But I think you should-a finish this alone. Luigi will just slow you down... I'm-a useless... Leave me before the scene becomes too horrible for you, innocent mushroom."

He was completely out of this mind. And considering Toadette was here to help him to write a song for Daisy, from him, it didn't make sense to finish without him.
He closed his eyes, as if he was dying, and stopped talking. To be honest he was just being suddenly very coward and using the explosion as an excuse to give up.
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

PostSubject: Re: A little help from a talented Koopaling    A little help from a talented Koopaling  - Page 3 EmptyWed 25 Nov - 21:04

"W-what do you mean? Don't say that! Come on Luigi, Im not going anywhere without you!"

She tries to wake him by hugging him and even tries to carry him. She didn't get it he was playing dead and overreacting and in all case, she could never believe such a thing. She was really worried about him because of that, thinking about the explosion.. "Maybe he was really injuried?" she started to think.

Back to top Go down
Luigi
Invincible Star
Invincible Star
Luigi

PostSubject: Re: A little help from a talented Koopaling    A little help from a talented Koopaling  - Page 3 EmptyThu 26 Nov - 0:05

Luigi felt that Toadette was insisting, and worrying quite a bit as well. This didn't make him proud and happy, he didn't like when his friends were unhappy because of him. He the, started to think about Daisy. He definitely didn't want to disappoint her as well. He forced himself to cough again.

-" *cough cough* Oh.. Oh I'm not feeling too bad finally...I think..."

He turned his head and opened his eyes, looking at Toadette.

-"Ah, are you sure I'm not-a dead? Because I can see an angel!"

He coughed again, trying to stand up, exaggerrating the strugle a bit.
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

PostSubject: Re: A little help from a talented Koopaling    A little help from a talented Koopaling  - Page 3 EmptyThu 26 Nov - 0:17

Toadette didn't knew that angel was her and she started to panick a lot.

"N-no you are not dead!"

She helps him to pick himself up and hugs him.

"Don't worry Luigi.. Uhm.. Maybe we can go back to the Mushroom Kingdom if you aren't feeling okay?"

For the tiny mushroom she is, that explosion was really impressive and Luigi's actions makes it even worse.. She doesn't want him to be injuried and even if it wasn't directly her fault, she was starting to feel guilty about it.
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Invincible Star
Invincible Star
Luigi

PostSubject: Re: A little help from a talented Koopaling    A little help from a talented Koopaling  - Page 3 EmptyThu 26 Nov - 4:24

Now Luigi realised he had been too far. The poor mushroom was completely panicked, it made him blush, feeling guilty He sighed a bit and gently stood up, removing dust from his clothes.

-"I'm-a sorry Toadette, I overreacted a bit, I'm not-a that bad, see?"

He shyly smiled and patted her head. He felt sorry she worried for him like that.

-"I'm a ready to go further! But... I let you go first, please...."

He put his hands in his back, timid.
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

PostSubject: Re: A little help from a talented Koopaling    A little help from a talented Koopaling  - Page 3 EmptyThu 26 Nov - 17:49

"Oh great you are okay!!"

She hugs him again happily, happy to see him okay. She wasn't mad or anything, just happy we wasn't injuried. She started to keep walking deeper in the forest.

"Okay let's go! Im sure we will find it soon! Also next time, we will be careful with shiny objects."

The light was getting rarer and rarer and it was getting kinda cold as well, the little mushroom put her hands on her arms to warm up herself, letting a little sigh. When she looks behind her, she couldn't even see much light as well.

"I-I hope we will not have an hard time to g-go back there.. Im not sure which w-way we've taken.."

She says, still looking behind her. But she looks in front of her while continuing walking. She hope to find that metal quickly.
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Invincible Star
Invincible Star
Luigi

PostSubject: Re: A little help from a talented Koopaling    A little help from a talented Koopaling  - Page 3 EmptyFri 27 Nov - 3:04

Luigi hugged her back, patting her back. He was so relieved that she was so sweet she wasn't mad at him. He held her tight with a big smile.

"Thank-a you so much Toadette for not being mad! I'm better now, I'm gonna make you proud!! Follow me!"

He noticed she wad a bit worried by the dark and had another idea. He remembered his smash skills, and punched in front of him, blowing green fireballs, pretty bright that could light the way a very well. Hopefully it wouldn't burn anything.

-"Hehe looks like I'm not completely rusty!!"

He said proudly, lifting his cap.
He walked a bit more and threw a few balls randomly, until one of them finally bounced on a metal object, in a *Bang!* noise, he was sure it wad it. He opened his eyes all excited and ran to the bang noise. It was a big piece of metal! Just like it had been described. He put his hands on it and tried to lift it up but nothing came.

-"Eeerhhgnnn....Wo hoho I think we got it little Toadette, looks heavy though, might need your help!"
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

PostSubject: Re: A little help from a talented Koopaling    A little help from a talented Koopaling  - Page 3 EmptySun 29 Nov - 0:40

"Ohoh Toadette comes to the rescue!! Teehee!!"

She said it happily and proudly while runing to it, trying to sound like some sort of heroine and she liked it! When, she comes to it, she tries to lift it.

"Humpf.. This is totally stuck.."

She tries again and she start to lift it. "Yay!! I di-"But it was actually lifting HIMSELF up.. And when it stopped.. It looked like an really big robot shapped like a Koopa! And the poor Toadette was up there, trying to not fall..

"AAAAAAH!! WHAT IS THIS?!?!" She screamed of fear.
Back to top Go down
Iggy Koopa

Laughing Prankster

Laughing Prankster
Iggy Koopa

PostSubject: Re: A little help from a talented Koopaling    A little help from a talented Koopaling  - Page 3 EmptyMon 30 Nov - 5:39

Iggy was satisfied. Oh, was he satisfied. As one would expect, he'd crept back over to the window to see more action. The lyrics he had worked on were almost complete at this point. Fiddling with his glasses and leaning so far forward it was odd he didn't fall over, the demented Koopa fixed his gaze upon the green plumber and pink toad in the distance.

Luigi had fallen over because of a bomb-omb explosion, and Toadette was getting intimidated by a giant robot of some sort. They were willing to undergo all this trouble for a piece of metal, a crummy piece of metal that Iggy could make himself, being highly advanced in his chemistry projects. But what did that matter? Less work for him, and only satisfaction from the misery of his adversaries.

"Oooh," began the lean koopaling, his tone stuttering because of the laughter coming out of him. "This is going to be positively enthralling! Imagine all the HP they will lose...All the mushrooms and refreshing herbs and one-ups they will have to waste just because of 'lil ol' me!" He was laughing like a complete lunatic now, unable to control himself. What was wrong with this koopaling...?
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

PostSubject: Re: A little help from a talented Koopaling    A little help from a talented Koopaling  - Page 3 EmptyTue 1 Dec - 18:25

Toadette was still holding the robot to not fall down, but then, the part she was trying to carry started to detach and fall off the robot, it wasn't really solid after all..

"AAAAAAAAH!!" Toadette screamed as she was falling down before quickly getting on the top of that metal portion to be safe. It landed on the metal and Toadette was okay, she look at Luigi while getting off the metal and trying to carry it.

"We.. We have it LET'S HURRY!!" She said panicking while the robot was getting closer, he was so huge.
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Invincible Star
Invincible Star
Luigi

PostSubject: Re: A little help from a talented Koopaling    A little help from a talented Koopaling  - Page 3 EmptyWed 2 Dec - 22:10

The Koopa robot was very big and impressive, but in a way that wasn't a very good thing for him. It was just making him slow, because he was quite heavy. It also seemed like he had been buried in the ground for a long time, and he was a bit rusty, and had difficulties to move his members. But the part Toadette managed to take looked alright, since it was not a part that was buried and damaged. It was a part of his metal shell.

The robot started to follow them, making a lot of creaking scary noise. Luigi's jaw dropped, as he stared at it for a few seconds, but when he realised how slow it was, and that, the part he found and that Toadette had now in her hands might be what Iggy wanted. He found courage and motivation again, turned back and ran away from the robot.

-"Let's a go Toadette!"

Toadette was petrified in front of the giant metal beast. She couldn't move, she was even more scared than him. He frowned and grabbed her, as he walked in front of her, and ran away, holding her in his arms. She was carrying the metal but she was still very light, so he didn't struggle too much taking her back with him. He ran like this for a few seconds, panting, but the robot gave up rather quickly.

When the creaking noises couldn't be heard anymore, he stopped and gently put Toadette back on her feet, with a little smile.

-"Heheh, me made it. I'm-a crossing my fingers this is the right thing, I wont stay in this jungle forever! Now, we just need to cross that bridge again and we will know... Are you alrighty?"
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

PostSubject: Re: A little help from a talented Koopaling    A little help from a talented Koopaling  - Page 3 EmptyWed 2 Dec - 22:57

Toadette was still under the shock. Everything just happened so fast for her! She was shaking when she was back to her feet and take a deep breath before getting calmer and looks back at Luigi, putting an hand on her chest where her heart is.

"Phew.. Im alright, thanks to you Luigi!... This thing was so scary I thought I was Game Over.. Are you alright as well?"

She asked, getting calmer, still carrying the metal piece. She was really thankful of Luigi to have pratically saved her life.
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Invincible Star
Invincible Star
Luigi

PostSubject: Re: A little help from a talented Koopaling    A little help from a talented Koopaling  - Page 3 EmptyThu 3 Dec - 2:06

-"I'm-a really good! Thank you! Are you ready to jump back on those not-hidden-anymore blocks?"

He asked, pointing his finger toward the block with a smile. He wad excited and nervous. They would know the truth soon. He also hoped Iggy was actually really looking for something and didn't use that as an excuse to make them have troubles in the jungle. He would not be about that.
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

PostSubject: Re: A little help from a talented Koopaling    A little help from a talented Koopaling  - Page 3 EmptyThu 3 Dec - 2:22

"Hmm.. Not really.."

She answer a bit sadly, looking at the metal piece she was holding.

"I don't think I can jump correctly with such an huge piece of metal.. It should be safer to take another path don't you think?.."

She was starting to look around, maybe she could find another path somewhere that doesn't require such precise jumps.
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Invincible Star
Invincible Star
Luigi

PostSubject: Re: A little help from a talented Koopaling    A little help from a talented Koopaling  - Page 3 EmptyThu 3 Dec - 2:41

-"You are very light little Toadette, I can go first with just you and come back to pick up the metal. Sound good to you?"

He said rubbing his nose and taking a proud pose. He wasn't trusting any other path for the moment so he hoped she would accept jumping with him again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A little help from a talented Koopaling    A little help from a talented Koopaling  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A little help from a talented Koopaling
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next