Super Mario Land RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Back to adventure!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom

Back to adventure! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to adventure!   Back to adventure! - Page 2 EmptyTue 17 Nov - 1:56

Toad's determination makes Toadette laughs a little. He was doing a bit over the top but she liked it and stood up as well looking at Peach in a calmer way than Toad.

"What Toad just said is true, princess! We beaten so much enemies and did theses missions pretty well! Plus, if I can add it, we make a pretty good team!"
Back to top Go down
Toad and Peach
Ice Flower
Ice Flower
Toad and Peach

Star Points : 2

PostSubject: Re: Back to adventure!   Back to adventure! - Page 2 EmptyTue 17 Nov - 2:08

Since confidence could give strenght, the princess started to accept the idea. It has been proven many time that size didn't matter, with Mario versus Bowser for exemple. She nodded with a smile.

-"Alright then. I trust you. And I know that being together makes you stronger. And... Heehee... I'm looking forward to see those gems! You know I'm pretty obsessed with gems..."

Toad opened this mouth and pointed the princess, looking at Toadette.

-"HAHA!!! I TOLD YOU!!! Oops..."

He blushed and put his hands on his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

Star Points : 5

PostSubject: Re: Back to adventure!   Back to adventure! - Page 2 EmptyTue 17 Nov - 19:42

Toadette giggled a bit of Toad's little slip up then looks at Peach and answered in a polite way.

"Thank you Princess! We will make sure to not disapoint you!"

She salute with her little skirt before realising she was still standing on a chair and it wasn't something really polite.. So, she sit back on it in an embarassed way.
Back to top Go down
Toad and Peach
Ice Flower
Ice Flower
Toad and Peach

PostSubject: Re: Back to adventure!   Back to adventure! - Page 2 EmptyWed 18 Nov - 0:50

Princess Peach really didn't mind Toadette and Toad were standing on chairs, it was cute. It's not as if they were both wearing big dirty shoes. Toad followed Toadette and sat back on the chair with a blush. The princess smiled and nodded, to show she was all good and not mad about it, despite her obsession for cleanliness.

-"So, when are you two leaving exactly? Do you need anything from me that could help you in any way?"
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

PostSubject: Re: Back to adventure!   Back to adventure! - Page 2 EmptyWed 18 Nov - 0:57

Toadette looked at Toad a bit surprised. She wasn't thinking at all about the rest, she was just excited about getting back on adventure. She started to think about it and answered calmly to Peach, looking at her. "Well, at least we finish our cup of tea! Also, I dunno.. I don't think we need anything since we still got our stuff, right Toad?" She turned her head to Toad before finishing her sentence.
Back to top Go down
Toad and Peach
Ice Flower
Ice Flower
Toad and Peach

PostSubject: Re: Back to adventure!   Back to adventure! - Page 2 EmptyWed 18 Nov - 15:16

-"Yes that's right princess! Don't worry about us, we can look after ourselves, we are big Toads!"

He took a proud pose while Peach giggled and went back to the cupboards.

-"Alright alright dearies! But just let me prepare some sandwiches... You will need them for sure!"

-"Oooh! He he he yeah thank you princess..."

He smiled and sat back on his chair, making a little squealing noise. He grabbed his cup of tea and finished it, smiling at Toadette.
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

PostSubject: Re: Back to adventure!   Back to adventure! - Page 2 EmptyWed 18 Nov - 15:48

Toadette was finishing her cup of tea as well when the both were talking. She smiled when looking at Toad when he did his proud pose. Then, she smiled at him as well when he sit back on his chair, her cup of tea already finished.

"Oh thank you for the sandwiches, princess!" She answered in an excited tone. It was cute from her, especially they never had much foods in their explorations.
Back to top Go down
Toad and Peach
Ice Flower
Ice Flower
Toad and Peach

PostSubject: Re: Back to adventure!   Back to adventure! - Page 2 EmptyWed 18 Nov - 15:58

-"I'll be back in a minute!!"

Toad jumped off his chair and bounced out of the room. He came back a few minutes later with his equipment, a big backpack and his light on his head.

-"I'm reaaadyyy!!"

Peach turned around and smiled looking at him. His bag was as big as him and it was funny. She shoved a sandwich in his bag and asked Toadette to open hers so she could do the same.

-"Okay then my dear Toadies, I hope you will be fine, oh! And of course..."

She grabbed two bottles of water and put them in their bags too. She cared a lot about them and wanted to make sure they would be fine!  She looked at them, joining her hands together.

-"Be careful my little sweeties, your princess will think about you!"

A little tear appeared under one of her eye but she wiped it off quickly so they wouldn't notice.
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

PostSubject: Re: Back to adventure!   Back to adventure! - Page 2 EmptyWed 18 Nov - 16:13

"Don't worry princess, we promise we will be fine and back with pretty gems!"

She answered to her in a cheerful way, ready to got and jumped off her chair too to join Toad.

"And great, you still looks really good wearing your captain outfit!"

She blushed a bit as she finished her sentence but she was ready to go on adventures with Toad!
Back to top Go down
Toad and Peach
Ice Flower
Ice Flower
Toad and Peach

PostSubject: Re: Back to adventure!   Back to adventure! - Page 2 EmptyWed 18 Nov - 17:37

The little mushroom blushed a bit as he rubbed his head.

-"He he he thank you..."

He then walked to Peach and gave her a cuddle to say thank you and bye. She had to crouch a bit as he was rather small compared to her. After that, the princess walked to Toadette and gave her a big cuddle too, before stepping back and waving goodbye.

-"Goodbye princess! You will hear from us soon! Come on Toadette let's go!!"

He shouted with motivation, walking to the main door with a big smile.
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

PostSubject: Re: Back to adventure!   Back to adventure! - Page 2 EmptyWed 18 Nov - 18:36

Toadette cuddle her back as well and looked at Toad
"Okie dokie! Time for adventure Yiipiie!!"
She followed him with joy and with a big smile as well, excited to get back to adventure
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back to adventure!   Back to adventure! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Back to adventure!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2