Super Mario Land RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unwanted Attention

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess

Unwanted Attention  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Attention    Unwanted Attention  - Page 3 EmptySun 1 Nov - 3:32

The princess looked disappointed that he refused everything she was offering, and looked down with a sad sigh.

"Ooh... Can I, at least, give you a hug?..."

She didn't ask that for him, to make him feel better or anything. Now she was the one who needed to be cheered up and she really wanted to give him one. She would give money with no problem, but the idea didn't even cross her mind. As money was the last thing she needed, because she had everything she wanted that could be bought, she didn't even think about it.

Though, as she looked down, she saw his old shoes again. So it gave her an idea. She raised her head, looking at him.

"Oh maybe you want me to buy you new shoes? And a new outfit as yours has been a bit damaged by the water?!"
Back to top Go down
Waluigi
Fire Flower
Fire Flower
Waluigi

Star Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Attention    Unwanted Attention  - Page 3 EmptySun 1 Nov - 3:47

"Uh..."
He made himself think about the hug, he didn't want to immediately say yes as he might have looked desperate, but eventually, he nodded and blushed a little.

"Forget the shoes. Ehh... I'll take that hug."
Smooth moves, Waluigi. Smooth moves indeed.
He extended his skinny arms towards her and waited patiently.  
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

Star Points : 3

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Attention    Unwanted Attention  - Page 3 EmptySun 1 Nov - 3:53

Her heart skipped a beat when he answered yes for the hug. She really thought he was going to prefer the shoes! She blushed back, and gently came closer, wrapping her arms around him, hugging him tighter and tighter. Now she looked like the desperate one!

"Thank you..."

She whispered as she closed her eyes, resting her head against his chest, listening to his heart beats.
Back to top Go down
Waluigi
Fire Flower
Fire Flower
Waluigi

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Attention    Unwanted Attention  - Page 3 EmptySun 1 Nov - 4:14

"Waah? No need to thank me, I haven't really done anything special~"

He was genuinely surprised when she kept hugging him. He just expected some kind of half hearted, ten second hug. But no, this was very different.

She was a lot smaller than him, which wasn't surprising. He rested his head on the top of hers and exhaled loudly. He never thought that she would actually want to hug him.
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Attention    Unwanted Attention  - Page 3 EmptySun 1 Nov - 4:18

"Yes you did. You repaired my bath and you accepted to hug thag silly little princess I am."

She didn't want to stop that sweet hug. She could stay against him forever, he could probably feel her heart rushing against his chest, and feel that she actually really enjoyed that hug and didn't do it to be polite. She felt even more comfy and happy when he put his chin on her head, and smiled, holding him even tighter, squeezing him against her chest. He definitely would have to push her if he wanted that to stop, because it wasn't her plan.
Back to top Go down
Waluigi
Fire Flower
Fire Flower
Waluigi

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Attention    Unwanted Attention  - Page 3 EmptySun 1 Nov - 4:29

He wasn't going to make her stop hugging him. She nearly crushed his skinny body a few times, believe it or not, she was a lot stronger than he first thought. Eventually, he wrapped both of his arms properly around her, he stayed silent, though. He didn't feel like he needed to say something. He just quietly breathed as he moved his head from hers and placed it on her shoulder instead. He had to get into a hunched position, although it didn't bother him too much.
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Attention    Unwanted Attention  - Page 3 EmptySun 1 Nov - 4:39

She didn't care about the position either. In fact, she found it sweet he struggled a bit to reach her size. She didn't want to speak, too scared to ruin everything too, and gestures spoke more than words.
Indeed it was a strong woman hiding under that tiny body. She trains a lot nearly everyday for that! And it paid off. She really enjoyed that he put his long arms around her, making her heart beat accelerate again. Why that much though? The feelings couldn't be denied anymore.
Back to top Go down
Waluigi
Fire Flower
Fire Flower
Waluigi

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Attention    Unwanted Attention  - Page 3 EmptySun 1 Nov - 4:45

Waluigi quickly looked to the side to check on her. She seemed pleased with what was going on, so he carried on doing what he was doing for a few more minutes until he eventually loosened his arms around her, he didn't want to seem too clingy, just in case she thought that he was.

He remained silent still though, seemingly waiting for her to say or do something, just something to make conversation again.
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Attention    Unwanted Attention  - Page 3 EmptySun 1 Nov - 4:52

Daisy realised she was probably too clingy, as he released her. She blushed but kept his large hands in her tiny hands, stroking them with her fingers, and looked up at him, shy.

"That... That was nice...Is there something else you would like to do now? Wal?"

It was probably just her but, the fact she hugged hum for so long made her feel she was closer to him now.
Back to top Go down
Waluigi
Fire Flower
Fire Flower
Waluigi

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Attention    Unwanted Attention  - Page 3 EmptySun 1 Nov - 5:01

Finally, conversation. He wasn't really sure how to react to her question. He struggled to think properly down to the fact that she still had hold of his hands and was actually continuing to touch them. It felt weird, but he did like it. Maybe she didn't dislike him as much as he first thought.

"Wahaa~ I don't know, princess. Maybe... Maybe something similar to that?"

He was referring to the hug, of course.

"That was comfortable and kinda nice..."
He admitted nervously as he softly held onto her hands.
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Attention    Unwanted Attention  - Page 3 EmptySun 1 Nov - 5:08

Her cheeks turned red again. He enjoyed it and wanted more! She wanted to scream, jump on him and squeeze him again but remained calm, that was a lot of efforts for her, being calm.

"More? Oh well!! Sure! With pleasure! But maybe not in the bathroom? Plus the floor is wet... We can cuddle up on the sofa. I would love to hold you against me again, Wal~"

She smiled shyly while playing with his fingers, waiting for his answer.
Back to top Go down
Waluigi
Fire Flower
Fire Flower
Waluigi

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Attention    Unwanted Attention  - Page 3 EmptySun 1 Nov - 5:15

God damn, he thought as he took a moment to take all of that in. She did actually like it and she did actually want to do it again. Was he dreaming?

That being said, he immediately picked her up over his shoulder and took off towards the throne room again, he ran down the stairs quickly but carefully, making sure that she wasn't getting hurt from him being a little rough. As he ran, he cackled loudly as if he had just won a huge prize and was laughing in amazement.
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Attention    Unwanted Attention  - Page 3 EmptySun 1 Nov - 5:25

"wow!!"

She was surprised he picked her up so quickly without asking any question.

Unwanted Attention  - Page 3 Image11

But a few seconds after the shock, she smirked, happy about the idea. It was like a mini kidnapping thing and it was nearly exciting. She let him drag her downstairs without a word, she just giggled a bit, her cheeks still red thinking about what was going to happen.
Back to top Go down
Waluigi
Fire Flower
Fire Flower
Waluigi

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Attention    Unwanted Attention  - Page 3 EmptySun 1 Nov - 17:45

He stumbled into the throne room and dropped her onto the couch, then proceeded to jump onto it next to her. He laughed loudly as he did so, still in complete awe. This was great in his opinion, maybe Waluigi had won something for once!

"Wahaha~ You've arrived at-a your destination!"
He cackled as he got comfortable on the couch. His legs stuck over the sides, but he didn't care. At all.
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Attention    Unwanted Attention  - Page 3 EmptySun 1 Nov - 17:54

She let out a little "woohoo!" when she landed on the couch and giggled, sitting on it next to him. She looked at the purple plumber who was now smiling, and in a better mood. This pleased her. She crawled to him and wrap her arms around his neck, before giving him a big kiss on his cheek. She blushed and smiled, holding him close to her, before leaning her head on his shoulder. She rubbed her head against his neck, and if she was a cat she would be purring now.
Back to top Go down
Waluigi
Fire Flower
Fire Flower
Waluigi

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Attention    Unwanted Attention  - Page 3 EmptySun 1 Nov - 19:13

He was very surprised at the fact that she kissed him. It wasn't an actual kiss, but even so, it surprised him a lot. He stopped laughing as she kissed him, he stayed silent as his face immediately turned red. Why was she doing this? He didn't know, but at the time, he didn't necessarily care. He had just been kissed by an actual princess!
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Attention    Unwanted Attention  - Page 3 EmptySun 1 Nov - 19:24

After a few seconds snuggling into his neck, she realised he was not moving a lot. Maybe very nervous and scared to move? That didn't make sense. He just grabbed her and carried her into another romm with no shame so why not moving anymore? She looked at him with a smile.

"Are you being shy? A cuddle works better when you are cuddled back."

She poked his arm, making him understand he wanted him to hug her back. But still, she didn't want to make him feel like he HAD too, because it wasn't funny if he wasn't interested. She just wanted him to know he was more than allowed.
Back to top Go down
Waluigi
Fire Flower
Fire Flower
Waluigi

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Attention    Unwanted Attention  - Page 3 EmptySun 1 Nov - 20:01

Waluigi thought for a moment and then rolled over slightly, he tried to wrap his arms around her but the positioning was awkward probably down to the fact that he was too large for the couch.

Eventually, he got his arms around her so he was actually cuddling with her. Everything was good, but her castle could do with some bigger furniture. Maybe bigger things in general.

"Wah. Of course not! Why would I be shy?!"

He was lying, he was definitely shy.
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Attention    Unwanted Attention  - Page 3 EmptySun 1 Nov - 20:12

That's true everything seemed too small for Waluigi and every gesture was a struggle for him, making him look even more cute to her eyes. She giggled, running her fingers on his cheek.

"Are you alright there darling? Looks like you are not very comfy... You know what? If you plan to come more often I maaaay make an effort and buy bigger furnitures for you."
Back to top Go down
Waluigi
Fire Flower
Fire Flower
Waluigi

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Attention    Unwanted Attention  - Page 3 EmptySun 1 Nov - 21:04

He struggled a little more and eventually got into a more comfortable position. Of course it wasn't comfortable, but it was better than before.

"Darling?" He questioned quietly as he looked at her with a concerned look.

"There's-a no need to get bigger things."
He muttered quietly, hoping that she would hear.
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Attention    Unwanted Attention  - Page 3 EmptySun 1 Nov - 21:17

"Yes darling, I don't know. I felt like calling you like this. I keep calling you Waluigi if you prefer."

She did hear that, and it didn't reassure her. That plus the fact he didn't enjoy that she gave him a sweet name... She stayed against him but released him a little bit, scared.

"Oh... Does this mean you don't plan to come back?"

She asked with a big worry on her face, her eyes shining, nearly watering.
Back to top Go down
Waluigi
Fire Flower
Fire Flower
Waluigi

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Attention    Unwanted Attention  - Page 3 EmptySun 1 Nov - 23:12

"Wah? No, you can call me darling. It was just a surprise~"

He was convinced he did something wrong at this point, she seemed rather upset as well as worried or bothered. That wasn't a good thing, what could he do to comfort her?

"Of course I'm-a coming back! I've got plenty of reasons to!"
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Attention    Unwanted Attention  - Page 3 EmptySun 1 Nov - 23:27

This two last sentences reassured her a bit, and she discreetly sighed in relief.

"Ha! That's nice to hear. You surprised me, Waluigi. You are a really sweet guy, you know. You just seem to have a terrible lack of confidence, and I'm hoping I'll manage to help you about that! I really appreciate you and that's why darling and sweetie are words I think about when I see you..."

Sweetie. That's it. All of a sudden, she remembered something she told him earlier on that was the most STUPID THING to say a sensitive guy like this. She facepalmed herself so hard he sounded like a big slap, echoing in the room.

"HOLY MONKEY! Of couuuuuuurse I know why you became all distant earlier on!!! That's when I told you I called you sweetie, because of Luigi, yeah???"

She sighed, hating herself right now. Because that was actually a big lie. She cleared her throat, and looked at him in the eyes.

"Riiight. Here we go. Look, I actually called you sweetie, because I really wanted to. Luigi was just a stupid excuse because I'm... Stupid. And was too shy and proud to admit I actually started to really care about you. And I am not lying. I really do."

The guilt and honesty could be read into her eyes, as well as he could feel how fast her heart was beating against his chest.

"I hope you can forgive me, and truste me..."

She begged as she started to hold his hands very tight.
Back to top Go down
Waluigi
Fire Flower
Fire Flower
Waluigi

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Attention    Unwanted Attention  - Page 3 EmptyMon 2 Nov - 0:02

Wow. Waluigi was ridiculously surprised at this point. She just admitted to actually caring about him!

"You care about me? Like, really care about me?!"
He asked out of pure shock, he did believe her, he just wanted confirmation from her.

"Wah! Of course I forgive you!"

Waluigi wasn't too mad at her any more, she didn't need to worry about him being mad at her, he couldn't stay mad at her for very long at all.
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Attention    Unwanted Attention  - Page 3 EmptyMon 2 Nov - 0:12

She held his hands tighter, nodding while staring at his eyes, coming closer to him.

"I do care about you! I really really do. And you dear, how much do you care about me, now? SHow me you forgive me. Gimme a hug! This princess still feels way too guilty and needs affection to be appeased."

She got to a point where she couldn't wait any longer, seeing he was shy, she needed to ask what she wanted, hoping he wanted the same thing. A big big hug.
Back to top Go down
Waluigi
Fire Flower
Fire Flower
Waluigi

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Attention    Unwanted Attention  - Page 3 EmptyMon 2 Nov - 0:32

He blinked in confusion, then quickly proceeded to hug her. A lot, actually. It probably looked weird down to the ridiculous size difference, but besides that, everything was fine. Of course he forgave her though, he really couldn't stay mad at her, although he apparently had to prove it to her. That was a bother, but he didn't mind going out of his way to do it.

"Wah... Is that better?"

// Heading off now, I'll reply ASAP Wink //
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Attention    Unwanted Attention  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Unwanted Attention
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Super Mario Land RP Forum :: Roleplay section ~ :: Places :: Sarasaland Desert :: Daisy's castle-
Jump to: