Super Mario Land RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unwanted Attention

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Waluigi
Fire Flower
Fire Flower

Unwanted Attention  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Attention    Unwanted Attention  - Page 4 EmptyMon 2 Nov - 0:32

He blinked in confusion, then quickly proceeded to hug her. A lot, actually. It probably looked weird down to the ridiculous size difference, but besides that, everything was fine. Of course he forgave her though, he really couldn't stay mad at her, although he apparently had to prove it to her. That was a bother, but he didn't mind going out of his way to do it.

"Wah... Is that better?"

// Heading off now, I'll reply ASAP Wink //
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

Star Points : 3

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Attention    Unwanted Attention  - Page 4 EmptyMon 2 Nov - 0:39

She didn't mind the size difference and what people would think if they could see the scene right now. All she cared about was feeling him against her. She knew inside of her that he probably forgave her, but that was more of an excuse to get another hug. Tighter. She smiled a bit.

"It is, thank you...~ Well, except that you didn't answer my question, about the caring thing..."

She felt like every sentence she was saying was a mistake tonight, so she decided to just stay like this, all wrapped up by his long arms, and not talk anymore.

{{ Okay, good night ! ^^ }}
Back to top Go down
Waluigi
Fire Flower
Fire Flower
Waluigi

Star Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Attention    Unwanted Attention  - Page 4 EmptyMon 2 Nov - 22:40

"The caring thing? Wah... Do I really need to answer that?"

His answer to that question should've been pretty obvious, although that didn't seem to be the case, apparently. Of course he cared though, more than anything really. He just wasn't one to openly admit that kind of thing. Just because he felt like he'd make situations a lot worse than they actually are.
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Attention    Unwanted Attention  - Page 4 EmptyMon 2 Nov - 23:34

She put her finger on his lips, making him understand he didn't have to answer.

"Shush, don't worry about it. I think I know..."

She kissed his cheek again, but differently this time. The kiss was very soft, and long, and quite close to his lips.
Back to top Go down
Waluigi
Fire Flower
Fire Flower
Waluigi

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Attention    Unwanted Attention  - Page 4 EmptyTue 3 Nov - 0:12

He blushed a little as she kissed him, that was surprising. She seemed to be moving closer to his lips, but he didn't notice that at first.

He tilted his head slightly, making his face turn to hers, their lips now in line.

"Should I still be quiet?"
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Attention    Unwanted Attention  - Page 4 EmptyTue 3 Nov - 3:52

Her lips were touching his lips lightly, very close to a kiss. Her eyes widened and her cheeks turned red. She answered, without moving her head. Her lips were slightly stroking his lips and moustache while talking with a very sweet calm nearly teasing voice, she closed her eyes.

"I love when you talk to me~ So if you want to tell me something, please do, darling~"
Back to top Go down
Waluigi
Fire Flower
Fire Flower
Waluigi

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Attention    Unwanted Attention  - Page 4 EmptySun 22 Nov - 23:06

Waluigi wasn't completely sure if she was going to admit to pranking him or something, but that didn't matter right now.

He raised a hand and placed it behind her head, then began to run his hand through her hair as he gently pressed his lips against hers. Even if it was a joke, it still counted as a win in his mind.

He broke the kiss and continued to play with her hair, then opened his mouth to talk.

"I... I'm-a sorry... I should've asked..."
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Attention    Unwanted Attention  - Page 4 EmptySun 22 Nov - 23:19

Daisy widened her eyes as he kissed her, her cheeks turning into a vibrant red. She let him do and stopped moving for a few seconds, still under the shock, a good shock.
Instead of answering, the princess looked at him, leaned forward and kissed him again. Deeper.

Unwanted Attention  - Page 4 Image11
Back to top Go down
Waluigi
Fire Flower
Fire Flower
Waluigi

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Attention    Unwanted Attention  - Page 4 EmptySun 22 Nov - 23:33

Waluigi was very surprised at her reaction, but he wasn't going to let the moment go to waste.

As soon as she kissed him back, he went in for round two, slamming his large lips against hers with obvious passion. Waluigi wasn't really a passionate person, but when it came to the princess, he automatically became the definition of passion.

He continued to kiss her, it must've seemed like he didn't plan on stopping.
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Attention    Unwanted Attention  - Page 4 EmptySun 22 Nov - 23:37

Her heart was beating really fast. She could feel the passion in his kiss and it made her all warm inside. She wouldn't stop that kiss either. She raised her hand on his cheek, pulling his face against hers to make the kiss as deep as possible, to show him how much she wanted him, and didn't plan to let him go.
Back to top Go down
Waluigi
Fire Flower
Fire Flower
Waluigi

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Attention    Unwanted Attention  - Page 4 EmptySun 22 Nov - 23:41

Waluigi knew it had to stop somewhere.

After kissing her for a few more minutes, he eventually pulled away very slowly from her, gently parting her lips from his.

He looked at her in amazement for a second as he began to talk again.

"Wah-"
"Wuuuuh..."

He couldn't talk, he was speechless.
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Attention    Unwanted Attention  - Page 4 EmptySun 22 Nov - 23:46

She took a deep breathe after that unexpected long kiss. It had been intense. She looked at him with a blush and stroked his cheek, staring at his eyes. She was confused as well because of what happened and had lost her voice too. She giggle nervously.

"Ahaha... Yeah... Wooh..."

After that she started to fan her face with her hands, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Waluigi
Fire Flower
Fire Flower
Waluigi

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Attention    Unwanted Attention  - Page 4 EmptyMon 23 Nov - 0:15

"Did that-a just happen? Did I just-a kiss Princess Daisy?!"

He yelped in confusion, still kind of speechless about everything that had just taken place.

"Oh my- I should probably go... I'm-a just making things awkward..."

Waluigi wasn't sure what to do, he knew that he could just walk away from that, but he didn't want to make her feel awkward or uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Attention    Unwanted Attention  - Page 4 EmptyMon 23 Nov - 0:20

"Hey! Relax sweetie!"

She said, putting her hands on his arm with a reassuring smile.

"Yes you kissed me. And I kissed you back. It was nice, wasn't it? So why leaving now?  Why don't you stay here for the night? I have a double bed~ but I can stay on the sofa and leave you the bed. If you want."

Waluigi was apparently not used to have a woman who cared about him so she tried to make him comfortable the best way she could.
Back to top Go down
Waluigi
Fire Flower
Fire Flower
Waluigi

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Attention    Unwanted Attention  - Page 4 EmptyMon 23 Nov - 0:30

He twitched nervously as she touched him. He had never been around a woman like her before.

"I would stay... But I don't want to cause any trouble for you. I couldn't take your bed away from you..."

He thought about it for a moment, he definitely didn't feel like trudging all the way back to the mushroom kingdom, especially at night.

"Okay... You know-a what? I'm-a going to stay. If that's okay..."
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Attention    Unwanted Attention  - Page 4 EmptyMon 23 Nov - 0:32

"Don't be silly. You don't cause me trouble, I love having you around. It's way better than being alone."

She stood up and offered her hand with a smile.

"Come with me sweetie~ Are you happy to stay as well?"
Back to top Go down
Waluigi
Fire Flower
Fire Flower
Waluigi

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Attention    Unwanted Attention  - Page 4 EmptyMon 23 Nov - 0:41

"Yes~ I'm-a very happy to stay."

He reached out and took her hand, he couldn't believe that she was actually being like this with him.
Maybe she saw him in a completely different way?

He smiled at the fact that she loved having him around. That seemed unreal to him, although at the same time, it didn't.
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Attention    Unwanted Attention  - Page 4 EmptyMon 23 Nov - 0:55

She took his hand and pulled him against her, making him stumble a bit as he was tall. She tiptoed to reach his cheek and gave him a kiss before starting to walk toward her bedroom, all happy.

"My bed is large, you wont have to make me sleep in the sofa if you don't mind me being next to you."

She walked upstairs, still holding his hand tight, as if she really didn't want him to escape. She understood he was not competely relaxed being around a woman and was still careful!
Back to top Go down
Waluigi
Fire Flower
Fire Flower
Waluigi

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Attention    Unwanted Attention  - Page 4 EmptyMon 23 Nov - 1:11

Did she just offer to share a bed with him? Were his ears deceiving him?

"I... I really don't mind you being next to me..." He simply muttered before gritting his teeth nervously.

"Are you sure you're-a comfortable sleeping next to me?"
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Attention    Unwanted Attention  - Page 4 EmptyMon 23 Nov - 1:18

Once the were upstairs she turned around and looked up at him with a smile, stroking his cheek.

"Waluigi... In which language will I have to make you understand I enjoy having you with me? Do you think I would kiss a guy I dislike?"

She then pushed her bedroom's door. The yellow and orange bed was in the middle of the room, and indeed, really large. She walked inside with him, looking at him.

"Sounds good for you?"
Back to top Go down
Waluigi
Fire Flower
Fire Flower
Waluigi

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Attention    Unwanted Attention  - Page 4 EmptyMon 23 Nov - 1:23

That caught him with a surprise. She made a very good point right there.
He stood silent for a few moments before looking around the room whilst continuing to talk.

"Wah... You got me there, princess."

He simply said as he tried his hardest not to look nervous or embarrassed although that was pretty obvious.
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Attention    Unwanted Attention  - Page 4 EmptyMon 23 Nov - 1:32

The fact he was nervous made her laugh. She found that very sweet. She didn't really like when men were too confident and proud of themselves, so it was really not a problem for her. She sat on the bed and rubbed the back of her head.

"Well, I don't know how you plan to sleep, I have nothing that will fit you, and you will not be very comfortable if you sleep like this... Will you? Or you can sleep with just your underwears.... Your underWAHs! Oh dear... Pfrrt"

She put her hands in front of her mouth, hiding her laugh. She was not making bad jokes like this usually, but she was getting nervous too. Especially when she started to imagine Waluigi half naked in her bed. Wow wow wow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Attention    Unwanted Attention  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Unwanted Attention
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Super Mario Land RP Forum :: Roleplay section ~ :: Places :: Sarasaland Desert :: Daisy's castle-
Jump to: