Super Mario Land RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your princess is not in another castle

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Peach

Mushroom Kingdom Princess

Peach

Star Points : 0

Your princess is not in another castle Empty
PostSubject: Your princess is not in another castle   Your princess is not in another castle EmptySat 14 Nov - 5:04

(Open RP with anyone who isn't a villain character)

Note: My Peach is a bit different from the actual Peach in that she can defend herself. This RP would be the start of Peach being able to defend herself.

It had been a few days since Mario and Luigi had rescued Princess Peach from Bowser. Peach was always thankful that she had friends who would risk their lives just to save her. But Peach felt bad that she gets kidnapped so many times. She felt like she needed to do something about this. No more Princess I-Get-Kidnapped-All-The-Time!

Peach needed help, she wants to be able to defend herself when Bowser or some baddie shows up and tries to kidnap her or invade the Mushroom Kingdom. Her friend and fellow princess Daisy was kidnapped only once by a little purple alien, and then she was never kidnapped again. Peach was a bit jealous of Daisy since she never gets kidnapped anymore. She wished she could be able to live a Kidnap-free life.

Peach was walking around in her garden, thinking of what she could do. She wanted self-defense lessons. Maybe a friend or two could help her out?
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

Star Points : 3

PostSubject: Re: Your princess is not in another castle   Your princess is not in another castle EmptySat 14 Nov - 5:11

[Am I allowed in? Very Happy Thought Daisy was perfect as Luigi isn't the best with defense  Your princess is not in another castle 738143541 but he can still join. I teach you both LOL ]
Back to top Go down
Peach

Peach

PostSubject: Re: Your princess is not in another castle   Your princess is not in another castle EmptySat 14 Nov - 5:16

(Of course, all the good characters are welcome!)

Peach decided to head back inside the castle. She was starting to feel a bit upset for some reason so she wanted to try and calm herself down. She went into the kitchen to get herself a drink.
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

Star Points : 5

PostSubject: Re: Your princess is not in another castle   Your princess is not in another castle EmptySat 14 Nov - 23:36

{Well I guess you will welcome my Toadette then! Your princess is not in another castle 1673654143 }
Close to the castle was Toadette walking around, you could notice she was coming back from one of her adventures since she was in her Captain Toadette outfit. She didn't noticed Peach for the moment since she was thinking of her latest adventure.
Back to top Go down
Peach

Peach

PostSubject: Re: Your princess is not in another castle   Your princess is not in another castle EmptyMon 16 Nov - 20:51

Peach decided to quickly make a milkshake and then headed up to her bedroom and watch her favorite TV show, hoping it will cheer her up and forget about everything she was thinking about. She was still hoping that maybe someone could help her out though.
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

PostSubject: Re: Your princess is not in another castle   Your princess is not in another castle EmptyMon 16 Nov - 21:12

Toadette has spotted the castle and gave an intrigued face, it was a while since she haven't seen that pink princess. She headed to her castle and knocked several times to see how she is going.
Back to top Go down
Peach

Peach

PostSubject: Re: Your princess is not in another castle   Your princess is not in another castle EmptyMon 16 Nov - 21:25

Peach did not answer the castle doors, but instead one of the Toad Guards had answered. He told Toadette that the princess was in her bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

PostSubject: Re: Your princess is not in another castle   Your princess is not in another castle EmptyMon 16 Nov - 21:33

"Oh.. Am I bothering her maybe?" She asked to the Toad Guard, she doesn't like to bother other persons..
Back to top Go down
Peach

Peach

PostSubject: Re: Your princess is not in another castle   Your princess is not in another castle EmptyMon 16 Nov - 21:39

The Toad suggested that maybe Toadette should go and check on Peach since she seemed a little upset for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

PostSubject: Re: Your princess is not in another castle   Your princess is not in another castle EmptyMon 16 Nov - 21:49

Toadette then headed her bedroom and knocked to be sure to be able to come.
Back to top Go down
Peach

Peach

PostSubject: Re: Your princess is not in another castle   Your princess is not in another castle EmptyMon 16 Nov - 21:58

Peach heard knocking. Huh? Who's there?
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

PostSubject: Re: Your princess is not in another castle   Your princess is not in another castle EmptyMon 16 Nov - 22:43

"It's me! Toadette!" She answered behind door
Back to top Go down
Peach

Peach

PostSubject: Re: Your princess is not in another castle   Your princess is not in another castle EmptyMon 16 Nov - 22:56

Oh! Okay, you can come in.
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

PostSubject: Re: Your princess is not in another castle   Your princess is not in another castle EmptyMon 16 Nov - 23:03

Toadette entered slowly in her bedroom, looking a bit around her. There was a lot of pink indeed. And so much decorations, it was incredible!
"So... How are you, princess?" She asked with a smile on her face
Back to top Go down
Peach

Peach

PostSubject: Re: Your princess is not in another castle   Your princess is not in another castle EmptyMon 16 Nov - 23:11

Oh, um... I'm alright. She said in a bit of a sad tone. It was fairly obvious that Peach was lying.
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

PostSubject: Re: Your princess is not in another castle   Your princess is not in another castle EmptyMon 16 Nov - 23:27

"Uhm.. A-are you sure?" She asked in an curious tone. She knows something isn't right.
Back to top Go down
Peach

Peach

PostSubject: Re: Your princess is not in another castle   Your princess is not in another castle EmptyMon 16 Nov - 23:35

Yes, I'm alright. She then let out a small sigh.
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

PostSubject: Re: Your princess is not in another castle   Your princess is not in another castle EmptyMon 16 Nov - 23:38

She wasn't feeling like she was honest.. "Well.. Okay,it's nice to hear..."
Back to top Go down
Peach

Peach

PostSubject: Re: Your princess is not in another castle   Your princess is not in another castle EmptyMon 16 Nov - 23:50

Peach didn't feel right lying to Toadette, so she decided to tell the truth. Okay Toadette, I was lying. I didn't want you or anyone else to be worried. I'm just a bit upset because I'm always tired of being kidnapped and feeling useless! I'm even a bit jealous of Daisy because she only got kidnapped once and now no one messes with her! She remained silent for a few seconds. And please don't tell Daisy I said that I'm a little jealous of her, I don't want her to know.
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

PostSubject: Re: Your princess is not in another castle   Your princess is not in another castle EmptyTue 17 Nov - 0:17

"Oh well don't worry about that, princess!" She puts her right fist on her chest, giving it a little hit "Im a great secret keeper you can be sure about that!" She said in a proud tone before talking normally to her "Also, don't feel useless, you are an awesome leader and awesome person! Not your fault if a giant turtle annoys you everytime...."
Back to top Go down
Peach

Peach

PostSubject: Re: Your princess is not in another castle   Your princess is not in another castle EmptyTue 17 Nov - 0:27

Peach smiled. Thanks. But still, I want to be able to fight back. Getting kidnapped is no fun! I want Bowser and his little minions to stop kidnapping me! There was that one time where Daisy was able to send Bowser into the sky just with one little punch! I just want to be able to be a little more like Daisy and be able to fight back without getting kidnapped!
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

PostSubject: Re: Your princess is not in another castle   Your princess is not in another castle EmptyTue 17 Nov - 0:35

Toadette thinks a little bit about that.. Even herself wouldn't be able to fight against Bowser but she tries to find something to start with. "Hmmm... I think you will need to take some self-defenses lessons then!" She conclued.. To be fair, she wasn't a really great fighter but since she can defend herself in various adventures, she would be glad to at least try to help!
Back to top Go down
Peach

Peach

PostSubject: Re: Your princess is not in another castle   Your princess is not in another castle EmptyTue 17 Nov - 1:08

Yeah, I was kind of thinking of that. I probably should've taken them a long time ago. Maybe I could ask Daisy if she would help, unless you wouldn't mind helping me.
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

PostSubject: Re: Your princess is not in another castle   Your princess is not in another castle EmptyTue 17 Nov - 1:16

"Oh I wouldn't mind at all!" She said happily and continued proudly "It would be such an honor to help you!"
Back to top Go down
Peach

Peach

PostSubject: Re: Your princess is not in another castle   Your princess is not in another castle EmptyTue 17 Nov - 1:26

Really? That's great!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your princess is not in another castle   Your princess is not in another castle Empty

Back to top Go down

Your princess is not in another castle
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next