Super Mario Land RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your princess is not in another castle

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Peach

Mushroom Kingdom Princess

Your princess is not in another castle - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your princess is not in another castle   Your princess is not in another castle - Page 4 EmptyMon 7 Dec - 3:13

Peach looked a little nervous. I don't know if I'm ready to take on a bunch of minions at once... if there's more.
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

Star Points : 5

PostSubject: Re: Your princess is not in another castle   Your princess is not in another castle - Page 4 EmptyMon 7 Dec - 22:46

"Well, if we are in trouble, we can always call the Mario Bro-.."

She interrupted herself to dodge an incomming hammer. It flews so fast and so close to her, she was under a shock.

"Man, I almost got her!" Said an mysterious voice before coming out of the shadow, it was an Hammer Bro. "Well, you doesn't seems much of a threat anyway.. Im sure I could get the princess, I will have a great reward for sure!"

She looks back to see the Hammer Bro and started to be really scared.

"AAAAAH! A-an Hammer Bro! Uhm.. I-I think we should head back to the castle, Princess.." She said in a panicked tone.
Back to top Go down
Peach

Peach

Star Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Your princess is not in another castle   Your princess is not in another castle - Page 4 EmptyTue 8 Dec - 7:34

We could try, but what are we going to do about that Hammer Brother? He'll just chase after us and maybe get some of his buddies after us too!
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

PostSubject: Re: Your princess is not in another castle   Your princess is not in another castle - Page 4 EmptyWed 9 Dec - 18:19

"R-right uhm.."
Toadette was getting a bit scared and confuse but she remember she had her Treasure Tracker stuff with her, she take an Super Pickax and look at the Princess
"I'll protect you princess! YIHAAAA!!"
She would never risk the safety of her princess to let her try training with such an hard enemy, she hold the Super Pickax in the air and run to the Hammer Bro with a scream of motivation but the Hammer Bro dodged it pretty easily.. It wasn't really hard to dodge actually..

"Oops I think you missed,hehe.. But hey, at least you can have the consolation prize."
Just after finishing his sentence, he thrown a lot of hammers at Toadette face, so much that she couldn't dodge it. She became dizzy and fall down.
"Haha! It was almost TOO easy! Now, it's time for me to get the princess for Bowser."
He started to walk to Princess Peach while Toadette was trying to open her eyes to see what is happening, his hammers does really hurt, her head was spining and she was feeling pretty weak as well...
Back to top Go down
Peach

Peach

PostSubject: Re: Your princess is not in another castle   Your princess is not in another castle - Page 4 EmptyThu 10 Dec - 7:10

Peach started to slowly back up. She felt that she was going to freak out but she knew she had to fight back. Out of nowhere she got her pink parasol and smacked it into the Hammer Brother's face.
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

PostSubject: Re: Your princess is not in another castle   Your princess is not in another castle - Page 4 EmptyFri 11 Dec - 1:58

"Wha..?!"
Right in the face! Peach hit Hammer Bro really hard by surprise and he fall in the floor.
Toadette was still dizzy but shakes her head and look at Peach and Hammer Bro alternativly. She was amazed by Peach's wonderful hit!
"Y-You did that?!"

"Owh my face.." Said the Hammer Bro with the mark of Peach's parasol on his face
Back to top Go down
Peach

Peach

PostSubject: Re: Your princess is not in another castle   Your princess is not in another castle - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 7:12

I sure did! Peach exclaimed, looking really proud of herself for what she had done.
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

PostSubject: Re: Your princess is not in another castle   Your princess is not in another castle - Page 4 EmptyWed 16 Dec - 1:24

The Hammer Bro slowly stood up while Toadette came behind his back. The Hammer Bro was in-between Toadette and Peach.
"Now go away and the Bowser Army too or we will... We will hurt you!" She slightly hesitated, she wasn't sure about it but she still tried to sound intimitating
Back to top Go down
Peach

Peach

PostSubject: Re: Your princess is not in another castle   Your princess is not in another castle - Page 4 EmptyFri 18 Dec - 4:52

Yeah! And you don't surrender then... I'll just hurt you some more! That was fun and satisfying at the same time! I'm not afraid of doing some more hitting.
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

PostSubject: Re: Your princess is not in another castle   Your princess is not in another castle - Page 4 EmptySun 20 Dec - 20:33

"...HA! Im sure it was only an lucky hit! How our dear princess can even land an hit with that weak umbrella?"
Hammer Bro started to tease Peach, looking proud of himself
Back to top Go down
Peach

Peach

PostSubject: Re: Your princess is not in another castle   Your princess is not in another castle - Page 4 EmptyWed 23 Dec - 3:38

Peach giggled, not taking what the Hammer Bro said seriously. Oh, you're real funny Mr. Hammer Bro! Watch me do it again!
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

PostSubject: Re: Your princess is not in another castle   Your princess is not in another castle - Page 4 EmptyFri 25 Dec - 12:00

Hammer Bro shouted a big NO! while protecting himself behind his arms, seeing that Peach was about to give him another hit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your princess is not in another castle   Your princess is not in another castle - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Your princess is not in another castle
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4