Super Mario Land RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Beauty and the Beast in the castle

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
BigPapaBowser

Koopa King

Koopa King
BigPapaBowser

Star Points : 1

The Beauty and the Beast in the castle   Empty
PostSubject: The Beauty and the Beast in the castle    The Beauty and the Beast in the castle   EmptyWed 27 Jan - 0:57

previously ----> http://supermariolandrp.forumetoile.com/t105-a-koopa-meets-a-princess-in-the-forest

---------

His big cheesy smile turned into a frown once he saw her give him the cold shoulder.

He moved beside her, "Come on, princess. Doesn't this feel like a second home to you, yet? You DO spend a lot of time here. I mean, I even decided to make you a bedroom!"
Back to top Go down
Toad and Peach
Ice Flower
Ice Flower
Toad and Peach

Star Points : 2

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast in the castle    The Beauty and the Beast in the castle   EmptyFri 29 Jan - 0:55

It did feel like a second home actually. That's why she wasn't really curious about what was going on around her. But, when he mentionned about the bedroom, she opened her eyes again and looked at him, tilting her head.

"A bedroom? Oh... Can I see it?"

At least it meant he didn't plan to sleep with her and that was kind of reassuring!
Back to top Go down
BigPapaBowser

Koopa King

Koopa King
BigPapaBowser

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast in the castle    The Beauty and the Beast in the castle   EmptyFri 29 Jan - 7:05

Well, the big guy wasn't not planning on sleeping with her, that's for sure.

The koopa grinned like a giant idiot, and happily yelled, "Of course!" with his hands on his hips He then yelled at a few koopas who were just standing around to get a "red carpet" of some kind. They scattered away and then rolled out a very long rug. "Follow me." he then told Peach as he guided her down the carpet into the big castle.

After a bit of walking, and avoiding some rather oddly placed security equipment, they came to a more cozy part of the castle. A place that actually seemed like people would live in. He opened a door and showed her a room with a large, very large, bed, Pink and blue everywhere, even clouds on the wall.

Honestly? It kinda looked like her real bedroom, if a bit more... spiky, in some of the decor. Like a lamp shaped look a koopa shell.
Back to top Go down
Toad and Peach
Ice Flower
Ice Flower
Toad and Peach

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast in the castle    The Beauty and the Beast in the castle   EmptySat 30 Jan - 0:57

She startled a bit and looked at the red carpet rolling out in front of her. She then gently followed him, looking around her all the time, not completely comfortable. When they finally got to the bedroom, she sighed in relief and looked in front of her, her mouth and eyes wide open with surprise. She couldn't deny it, that bedroom actually looked very very nice, except that ugly shell shaped lamp. But, the rest was exactly the kind of thing the princess would have. She entered, curtious, staring at the details, touching the walls, the furnitures, and testing the softness of the bed with her hand. The princess turned around and looked at Bowser.

"It's nearly scary to see how much you know my tastes, Bowser..."

It was so perfect it looked like a trap. So she didn't move too much and stayed close to him.

"I would say thank you for all those efforts, but this would make you happy and think I want to stay. So I wont."

She folded her arms across her chest again, moody.
Back to top Go down
BigPapaBowser

Koopa King

Koopa King
BigPapaBowser

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast in the castle    The Beauty and the Beast in the castle   EmptySat 30 Jan - 12:27

"Well, we DO spend a lot of time together. I think I've learned a thing or two about you." He answered while looking at the cloud covered wall. "Though I don't really get the whole cloud theme buuuut hey."

He then gave a grumpy frown as she refused to thank him, "Come on, princess. I worked really hard on this. Or made others do it, but it still counts!"
Back to top Go down
Toad and Peach
Ice Flower
Ice Flower
Toad and Peach

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast in the castle    The Beauty and the Beast in the castle   EmptySun 31 Jan - 2:30

"I don't find the clouds any weirder than having flames and shells everywhere..."

She looked at his grumpy face and rolled her eyes.

"Ha alright, but I just said it. You know me well. But I know you well too. If I had time to waste, I could design something for you, except that I would take time to make it, and would not make people work for me. This way, you could say I put all my heart in it! So, what are the plans now, Koopa king?"
Back to top Go down
BigPapaBowser

Koopa King

Koopa King
BigPapaBowser

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast in the castle    The Beauty and the Beast in the castle   EmptySun 31 Jan - 2:50

He rubbed his muzzle as he heard her talk about doing it herself meaning putting more heart into it, "Yeah well... I tried... But..." he then recalled an embarrassing incident where he started to paint the walls but stepped into a bucket of paint, tripped and fell through a wall, "Don't go down the hall..."

He then quickly added, "Anyway! I think we should feast! I haven't eaten in an hour!"
Back to top Go down
Toad and Peach
Ice Flower
Ice Flower
Toad and Peach

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast in the castle    The Beauty and the Beast in the castle   EmptySun 31 Jan - 3:34

She softly giggled and smiled. She could tell from his embarassing  face that it was true he tried and failed. She found it cute for some reasons. She happily put her hands together.

"I actually would enjoy a meal too! I am very hungry and thursty..."
Back to top Go down
BigPapaBowser

Koopa King

Koopa King
BigPapaBowser

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast in the castle    The Beauty and the Beast in the castle   EmptySun 31 Jan - 4:17

The koopa grumbled and looked away, he obviously revealed himself with that. He then coughed into his fist and stated, "Yes, um... Well, I had koopas cook up meat. Lots and lots of meat. You like meat, right?"
Back to top Go down
Toad and Peach
Ice Flower
Ice Flower
Toad and Peach

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast in the castle    The Beauty and the Beast in the castle   EmptySun 31 Jan - 14:22

"Well, it depends what kind... I enjoy it but I hope you have something else to go with it, and nothing spicy!"

She walked out of the bedroom, lifting her dress with the tip of her fingers and waited outside.
Back to top Go down
BigPapaBowser

Koopa King

Koopa King
BigPapaBowser

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast in the castle    The Beauty and the Beast in the castle   EmptyMon 1 Feb - 0:28

"Well, personally, I'm rather fond of Toad or Yoshi meat." He answered with his fingers tapping against each other, "The Yoshi has a little bit of a... toughness to it, you know? Yoshi steak. And it goes GREAT with some Fire Flower Sauce and..." He looked at her face, kinda getting a vibe she wasn't as enthusiastic as he was about eating Yoshi and Toads, "What?"
Back to top Go down
Toad and Peach
Ice Flower
Ice Flower
Toad and Peach

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast in the castle    The Beauty and the Beast in the castle   EmptyMon 1 Feb - 23:49

"W-wait, Yoshi??"

Even if she wasn't happy with the idea, Peach alerady knew that Koopas were eating Toad meat but, not Yoshi. She was pretty shocked to hear that, and put her hand in front of her mouth, hiding her disgust. Her face became slightly green and she nearly threw up, but after a few seconds, she came back to normal. Yoshi were very similar to Koopas, as they were reptiles, it really sounded like cannibalism to her, it was weird, and scary.

"I, I think I will make a cake..."
Back to top Go down
BigPapaBowser

Koopa King

Koopa King
BigPapaBowser

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast in the castle    The Beauty and the Beast in the castle   EmptyTue 2 Feb - 0:28

"What's wrong?" He asked as she started to walk away from all this, apparently she wanted to be distracted but the guy really didn't get it. He was a bit ignorant on the whole thing, but in his mind, maybe he needed to elaborate on why it was so tasty.

"I mean, you cook it medium rare, give it soome Fire Flower sauce, it's great. You can also use it for burgers or tacos, it's pretty versatile. I mean..."
Back to top Go down
Toad and Peach
Ice Flower
Ice Flower
Toad and Peach

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast in the castle    The Beauty and the Beast in the castle   EmptyTue 2 Feb - 0:41

"BOWSER! Stop!"

She shouted, frowning and giving him a serious glare.

" I understood, I don't want to think about it. I wish you could understand what's cruel about it but I don't think someone like you will ever understand. So please, just stop talking about your meat. That's my friends you are talking about. Not just food."

She closed her eyes again and took a deep breath.

"I am not hungry anymore..."
Back to top Go down
BigPapaBowser

Koopa King

Koopa King
BigPapaBowser

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast in the castle    The Beauty and the Beast in the castle   EmptyTue 2 Feb - 1:04

"Friends?" He never really thought about it like that. He always looked at animals as food, mostly. He then realized that she said "someone like you" which was... different for her.

"And what do you mean someone like me? What about cruel? I mean, I gotta eat, right?" He stopped and sighed, "Maybe I'm not understanding, but if you're hungry, you eat. Or is it different in the Mushroom Kingdom?"
Back to top Go down
Toad and Peach
Ice Flower
Ice Flower
Toad and Peach

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast in the castle    The Beauty and the Beast in the castle   EmptyTue 2 Feb - 1:26

"By someone like you I mean someone very stubborn, who will not listen anyway. And of course we eat, but not... Not this kind of food!"

She shook her head a bit, and thought for a few seconds... Maybe, he would actually listen to her? If he actually cared about her that much, he might respect her thoughts a "minimum".

"I can cook something different for you, if you want to try. I am sure you will love it, but I will need a few ingredients..."
Back to top Go down
BigPapaBowser

Koopa King

Koopa King
BigPapaBowser

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast in the castle    The Beauty and the Beast in the castle   EmptyTue 2 Feb - 6:54

"What? You don't eat meat? Meat's my favorite!" He exclaimed very proudly. Of course she offered to cook something for him, something he never tried before, probably. New types of food catch the guy's attention pretty fast, "Well, alright... uh, what do you need?"
Back to top Go down
Toad and Peach
Ice Flower
Ice Flower
Toad and Peach

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast in the castle    The Beauty and the Beast in the castle   EmptyTue 2 Feb - 21:08

"Well, kind of, but not like yours... Oh I need a few vegetables!"

She said, quite excited all of a sudden.

"But they don't grow in volcanoes. We only find them in healthy kingdoms, like mine~"
Back to top Go down
BigPapaBowser

Koopa King

Koopa King
BigPapaBowser

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast in the castle    The Beauty and the Beast in the castle   EmptyTue 2 Feb - 22:21

"Hmmm... Vegetables huh? I never ate one. They don't seem all that tasty." He admitted with a shrug.

"Alright. Where do I find one oh these things? "
Back to top Go down
Toad and Peach
Ice Flower
Ice Flower
Toad and Peach

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast in the castle    The Beauty and the Beast in the castle   EmptyWed 3 Feb - 21:19

"Mmh, you don't cook a lot, do you? I'm sure your chief puts vegetables on your food at some point... You probably just don't know it!"

She winked and gently smile, looking a bit happier.

"You will find the best ones in the Mushroom Kingdom of course. Because we grow vegetable with love other there  The Beauty and the Beast in the castle   1673654143 and everything is better when you put your heart in it."
Back to top Go down
BigPapaBowser

Koopa King

Koopa King
BigPapaBowser

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast in the castle    The Beauty and the Beast in the castle   EmptyThu 4 Feb - 3:55

"Hearts you say?" He asked while tapping his fingers at the thought of cooking someone's heart, then he quickly realized she was talking about love, again.

"Oh... you mean... Yeah, okay. So... how about you show me where we should go for these veggifruits?"
Back to top Go down
Toad and Peach
Ice Flower
Ice Flower
Toad and Peach

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast in the castle    The Beauty and the Beast in the castle   EmptyFri 5 Feb - 0:48

When she started to talk about heart, she instantly knew he would think about the wrong kind of heart, but she kept her smile and remained positive.

"Oh well whenever you are ready, we should fly back to where you found me. Not in that forest, but a bit further, where things grow, under the sun!"

Back to top Go down
BigPapaBowser

Koopa King

Koopa King
BigPapaBowser

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast in the castle    The Beauty and the Beast in the castle   EmptyFri 5 Feb - 3:22

The Koopa nodded and led her outside, where the clown car was. He then allowed the girl princess to get into the car on her own accord, rather than slamming her inside like he first met her.

They got in and flew off, the big dragon looking around at the forest when they came up to it. "So... where exactly? Hey, what about that deer? Can we have it instead of vegetables?"
Back to top Go down
Toad and Peach
Ice Flower
Ice Flower
Toad and Peach

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast in the castle    The Beauty and the Beast in the castle   EmptySun 7 Feb - 17:40

She was surprised to see how easily he accepted the things she asked, and even if that was sweet she couldn't help thinking it was a trap at some point. So she followed him with a smile, but with mixed feelings.

As they were up in the sky, she looked at the landscape and frowned when he talked about the deer, and gently slapped his pig paw with her little hand.

"No we can't! The whole point of this journey is to have a meal without harming any living creature. So, shush and do what I say. Land near my castle, in the fields, we are going to pick up some fresh healthy food."
Back to top Go down
BigPapaBowser

Koopa King

Koopa King
BigPapaBowser

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast in the castle    The Beauty and the Beast in the castle   EmptySun 7 Feb - 23:23

The koopa stared at the deer for a few seconds, as they flew over it, with really big, sad eyes. "But but..." they finally passed it by and he gave a sigh. "Alright, alright... I'll play along."

Bowser finally stopped at her castle. On one hand, he should be worried she may run off, on the other... every other time, he kinda just waltzed in there and took her, so he probably didn't have much to worry about.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast in the castle    The Beauty and the Beast in the castle   Empty

Back to top Go down

The Beauty and the Beast in the castle
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next