Super Mario Land RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Beauty and the Beast in the castle

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Toad and Peach
Ice Flower
Ice Flower

The Beauty and the Beast in the castle   - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast in the castle    The Beauty and the Beast in the castle   - Page 3 EmptyThu 25 Feb - 3:19

As the thwomp was jumping up and down on the food, it was starting to splash a bit of squashed vegetables around, on her face. She put her hands in front of her to protect her.

"Ooh! Ok ok great but put something else to protect the background next time, oh dear!"
Back to top Go down
BigPapaBowser

Koopa King

Koopa King
BigPapaBowser

Star Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast in the castle    The Beauty and the Beast in the castle   - Page 3 EmptyThu 25 Feb - 7:10

The koopa handed her the vegetables and tossed the small thwomp back into the room, with the others. After that, he came back and asked, "So.... what does this stuff taste like? Chicken? Cow?"
Back to top Go down
Toad and Peach
Ice Flower
Ice Flower
Toad and Peach

Star Points : 2

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast in the castle    The Beauty and the Beast in the castle   - Page 3 EmptyThu 25 Feb - 17:11

Here comes the princess sighing again.

"Haaa...No, nothing like it. You will learn that a lot of other tastes exist. Not only meat and cake. Just wait! You will see!"

As he didn't give her any, she opened a drawer to find a napkin and wiped some vegetables cream from her face.

"Hum right, now I just need a bit of salt... And pepper maybe, I need to try before. Just pour a bit of salt in this bowl, and I insist, JUST A BIT? Ok? I would do but I like it when you participate~"
Back to top Go down
BigPapaBowser

Koopa King

Koopa King
BigPapaBowser

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast in the castle    The Beauty and the Beast in the castle   - Page 3 EmptyThu 25 Feb - 22:52

But he likes meat and cake. He sighed at the lack of meat flavoring and then looked around for salt and pepper. Though, to him a bit is quite a lot. He opened the lid to both and was about to pour it there, but then noticing the princess' face and closed to lids back up and tapping them twice to drop some salt and pepper into it.

"Right... that's good, right?"
Back to top Go down
Toad and Peach
Ice Flower
Ice Flower
Toad and Peach

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast in the castle    The Beauty and the Beast in the castle   - Page 3 EmptyThu 25 Feb - 23:17

She sighed in relief as he was quite reasonable with the pouring, and grabbed the two bottles from his hands to put them back on the shelves.

"Yes! Very good. Now stir and then, we will just have to heat this up a bit and try!!"

A big smile appeared on her face

"I am actually, quite excited about it! All this things made me hungry again!!"
Back to top Go down
BigPapaBowser

Koopa King

Koopa King
BigPapaBowser

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast in the castle    The Beauty and the Beast in the castle   - Page 3 EmptyThu 25 Feb - 23:38

The beast looked back and forth, and then just stuck his big claws into the bowl and stirred all the vegetables and whatever else around. After a few spins of the claws he shot a batch of fire onto the bottom of the bowl, and then tried to hand the hot thing over to her -- forgetting that he's cold-blooded and abl to handle heat like nothing.
Back to top Go down
Toad and Peach
Ice Flower
Ice Flower
Toad and Peach

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast in the castle    The Beauty and the Beast in the castle   - Page 3 EmptyFri 26 Feb - 16:29

She jumped a bit and backed off, scared. She wasn't expecting the fire to come out from him.

"Oh!"

He hands on her chest, she looked at the bowl, tilting her head a bit. She could feel the heat from where she was.

"I really don't think I will be able to touch this... Judging by the steam, it looks like it's hot now anyway. Just put it back on a table and pour that in two normal sized bowls!"

She started to open drawers, looking for spoons...
Back to top Go down
BigPapaBowser

Koopa King

Koopa King
BigPapaBowser

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast in the castle    The Beauty and the Beast in the castle   - Page 3 EmptyFri 26 Feb - 22:08

"Normal size bowl?" He said looking at his bowl, it did kinda look like a normal bowl when you compared it to his size, "This IS a normal size bowl." Of course, it was far larger than she was used to. He did have some bowls the size for standard Koopa Troopas, so maybe she meant that.

He grabbed a few bowls and poured some stuff in the two. When he held up one bowl for himself, it was minuscule, he looked at her with a cocked eyebrow, like he was thinking 'Really?'
Back to top Go down
Toad and Peach
Ice Flower
Ice Flower
Toad and Peach

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast in the castle    The Beauty and the Beast in the castle   - Page 3 EmptySat 27 Feb - 17:49

She finally found spoons, one small and one quite big for him. She looked at the bowl between his hands again. It was true it was ridiculously small between his paws.

"Ok, maybe you can have a slightly bigger one."

Then she smiled, and looked at him as she sat at the table.

"In a way, I am happy because if you complain about the size, it means you think you will like it and would like more! I actually can't wait to know what you think about it!"

She was quite excited, as she was everytime people were about to try her food. She waited for him to sit with her and start to eat, with an impatient face. She was half excited and half scraed, because she would be a bit disappointed if he happened to dislike it.
Back to top Go down
BigPapaBowser

Koopa King

Koopa King
BigPapaBowser

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast in the castle    The Beauty and the Beast in the castle   - Page 3 EmptySun 28 Feb - 1:20

The Koopa mumbled something about it being tastier with meat or something like that and then poured himself a rather large bowl of the stuff. He set down at his table, which was fairly large, but still decided to be seated right beside the princess. He took a bite of the stuff, though hesitating at first, but finally eating some vegetables.

He chewed slowly, and swallowed. He dotted his eyes to Peach, almost seemingly to be waiting for a response on the food. He looked away, a little bit embarrassed since he actually liked it, but had been complaining the whole time about it not being meat.

"... It's... not... terrible..." He said, still trying to seem all hard headed about it.
Back to top Go down
Toad and Peach
Ice Flower
Ice Flower
Toad and Peach

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast in the castle    The Beauty and the Beast in the castle   - Page 3 EmptySun 28 Feb - 2:08

She stared at his reactions with wide open eyes. When he looked away and said it wasn't terrible, she felt a bit disappointed.

"Just that? Oh..."

She looked at her bowl, a bit confused. It was the first time someone doesn't love her vegetables. Usually people were mad about them. She put so much love into growing them!

"Maybe we put too much salt..."

She took her spoon and tried to eat. For her, it was good and tasty.
Also, he had a lot of pride. She had a feeling he wouldn't admit it, even if he liked it anyway.

"Well... At least you swallowed, I suppose it's a good start!"
Back to top Go down
BigPapaBowser

Koopa King

Koopa King
BigPapaBowser

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast in the castle    The Beauty and the Beast in the castle   - Page 3 EmptySun 28 Feb - 2:16

"It's uh... nothing with the salt. Just..." He put his claw in front of his face, trying to hide himself from Peach as he kept eating. Rather fast. Though, it was a very poor hiding ability, since his muzzle was a lot bigger than his hand. Finally, he finished and looked around, "So... there anymore?"

It became apparent he liked them, just, as she assumed, pride gets in the way.
Back to top Go down
Toad and Peach
Ice Flower
Ice Flower
Toad and Peach

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast in the castle    The Beauty and the Beast in the castle   - Page 3 EmptySun 28 Feb - 2:29

The sad look on her face changed into a big happy smile.

"Oh! You want more! Of course!!!"

She was so happy and proud he liked it, that she dropped her spoon and jumped out of her chair. She ran to the main big bowl and came back with it in her arms, put in on the table in front if him and smiled again.

"Just help yourself! You can finish it if you like! My bowl will be enough for me, I wont have more. I keep room for the desert~"
Back to top Go down
BigPapaBowser

Koopa King

Koopa King
BigPapaBowser

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast in the castle    The Beauty and the Beast in the castle   - Page 3 EmptySun 28 Feb - 3:15

He cocked his head up as he added "Desert? You mean those cookies?" There was one thing he loved as much as meat when it came to foods, and that was sweets. But he really didn't get a lot of them, never much to make sweets with around this area and not many of his koopas were chefs.
Back to top Go down
Toad and Peach
Ice Flower
Ice Flower
Toad and Peach

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast in the castle    The Beauty and the Beast in the castle   - Page 3 EmptySun 28 Feb - 3:35

she clapped her head all excited.

"Yes!! That is correct, I'm going to bake those lava cookie, I just need... Lava, but not hot of course, the dry and crispy, and chocolate chunks!"
Back to top Go down
BigPapaBowser

Koopa King

Koopa King
BigPapaBowser

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast in the castle    The Beauty and the Beast in the castle   - Page 3 EmptySun 28 Feb - 3:40

The king quickly ate what he had in his bowl in almost less than a minute and picked up the girl, then dashed out of his castle, running down to the closest lake of lava that was nearby. He set her down on a rock nearby as he walked into the flaming pit and looked around. He grabbed up nearby hardening chunks of lava he could find and came back. It was weird to see someone just walk into lava like it was no big deal.

He dropped the bits nearby her -- still hot to the touch, "As for chocolate, I do have a few bags in the castle. Since nobody here knows how to cook well, I just kinda eat them time to time."
Back to top Go down
Toad and Peach
Ice Flower
Ice Flower
Toad and Peach

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast in the castle    The Beauty and the Beast in the castle   - Page 3 EmptySun 28 Feb - 16:04

She had no choice but letting him do when he picked her up. It was extremely hot, and she started to sweat while looking at him. And seeing him walking in the lava was just making it worse, she was even more hot just looking at it! She looked at the bits he threw near her, raising an arm, scared by the heat.

"Ok, ok... You know you didn't have to take me with you, it's very hot here and I wont be able to handle it for too long!"

She added, fanning her face with her hand.
Back to top Go down
BigPapaBowser

Koopa King

Koopa King
BigPapaBowser

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast in the castle    The Beauty and the Beast in the castle   - Page 3 EmptySun 28 Feb - 22:37

The Koopa grinned and picked her back up and dashed back to the kitchen. Then slammed the chocolate chunks in front of her, along with the drying lava.

"Cookies cookies cookies cookies cookies! "

He was slightly hopping, like an excited puppy.
Back to top Go down
Toad and Peach
Ice Flower
Ice Flower
Toad and Peach

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast in the castle    The Beauty and the Beast in the castle   - Page 3 EmptyMon 29 Feb - 0:45

She put her hands on her hips, bending over a bit, looking at him.

"Aaand the magic words?"
Back to top Go down
BigPapaBowser

Koopa King

Koopa King
BigPapaBowser

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast in the castle    The Beauty and the Beast in the castle   - Page 3 EmptyMon 29 Feb - 1:18

He stopped and looked at her, then simply said, "Abra kadabra give me cookies!"
Back to top Go down
Toad and Peach
Ice Flower
Ice Flower
Toad and Peach

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast in the castle    The Beauty and the Beast in the castle   - Page 3 EmptyMon 29 Feb - 23:24

Her hands still on her hips, she slightly frowned, tapping her foot on the floor.

"No, that is not the right word. Just make a little effort!"
Back to top Go down
BigPapaBowser

Koopa King

Koopa King
BigPapaBowser

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast in the castle    The Beauty and the Beast in the castle   - Page 3 EmptyTue 1 Mar - 4:38

"... Hokus pockus? Zammy zoom? Uh..." wait, she did tell him this once when he kidnapped her, "Ooh... right, ploos! wait, please! That's right! Please give me some cookies?"
Back to top Go down
Toad and Peach
Ice Flower
Ice Flower
Toad and Peach

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast in the castle    The Beauty and the Beast in the castle   - Page 3 EmptyThu 3 Mar - 0:11

She smirked and went back to a normal position.

"That's it! See, you can be a very good boy when you want."

She scratched his chin for some reasons, like someone would pet his dog.
She then opened the cupboards and took the ingredients she needed, to make the cookie dough.

"If you want to help me again, you can turn that lave into ashes... Maybe by squashing it into a bowl again? I never cooked lava, but I imagine."
Back to top Go down
BigPapaBowser

Koopa King

Koopa King
BigPapaBowser

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast in the castle    The Beauty and the Beast in the castle   - Page 3 EmptyThu 3 Mar - 1:28

"Help again?" He groaned very obnoxiously. Seriously, how much work goes into making food?

He stood back up, once again getting that baby thwomp and that large bowl. He tossed all that bits into the bowl and crushed them, forming the ingredient he requested, "Aren't we royalty? Shouldn't others be doing this?"
Back to top Go down
Toad and Peach
Ice Flower
Ice Flower
Toad and Peach

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast in the castle    The Beauty and the Beast in the castle   - Page 3 EmptyThu 3 Mar - 1:42

She raised her finger, like she was giving a lesson to Bowser.

"We are, but I wanted to show you how proud of yourself you can be when you eat something YOU cooked! Well, in this case, WE cooked. But knowing your royal laziness, that's already a very good thing!"

The cookie dough was ready, she poured the ashed into it and mixed it again with her hands, before adding the chocolate chunks.

"Do you want to give them a special shape? "
Back to top Go down
BigPapaBowser

Koopa King

Koopa King
BigPapaBowser

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast in the castle    The Beauty and the Beast in the castle   - Page 3 EmptyThu 3 Mar - 3:00

The Koopa mumbled as she was lecturing him all about crazy stuff like hard work and pride over cooking. Maybe she had a point, he didn't know. Not like he had to earn a meal.

"Alright, alright. I'll see if I actually feel better about eating my own cooked food." He stated, looking away like he was embarrassed about being so lazy. He checked out the cookie dough and said, "Our heads! We able to color them?"

The Beauty and the Beast in the castle   - Page 3 8094929130_1f38d8bfba_z
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast in the castle    The Beauty and the Beast in the castle   - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Beauty and the Beast in the castle
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next