Super Mario Land RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Beauty and the Beast in the castle

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
BigPapaBowser

Koopa King

Koopa King

The Beauty and the Beast in the castle   - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast in the castle    The Beauty and the Beast in the castle   - Page 4 EmptyThu 3 Mar - 3:00

The Koopa mumbled as she was lecturing him all about crazy stuff like hard work and pride over cooking. Maybe she had a point, he didn't know. Not like he had to earn a meal.

"Alright, alright. I'll see if I actually feel better about eating my own cooked food." He stated, looking away like he was embarrassed about being so lazy. He checked out the cookie dough and said, "Our heads! We able to color them?"

The Beauty and the Beast in the castle   - Page 4 8094929130_1f38d8bfba_z
Back to top Go down
Toad and Peach
Ice Flower
Ice Flower
Toad and Peach

Star Points : 2

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast in the castle    The Beauty and the Beast in the castle   - Page 4 EmptyThu 3 Mar - 3:36

"Oh yes sure! Sounds fun!! I saw you had colors for food, I usually use them for cakes but, why not cookies!"

She happily smiled, seeing his motivation and ideas.
Back to top Go down
BigPapaBowser

Koopa King

Koopa King
BigPapaBowser

Star Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast in the castle    The Beauty and the Beast in the castle   - Page 4 EmptyThu 3 Mar - 3:37

The Koopa grinned hugely as he ran up beside her, staring into the uncooked cookies as if she was going to magically make them appear before his eyes.

"When will they be ready?"
Back to top Go down
Toad and Peach
Ice Flower
Ice Flower
Toad and Peach

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast in the castle    The Beauty and the Beast in the castle   - Page 4 EmptyThu 3 Mar - 3:39

"Not as long as a normal cake... It's just cookies so maybe, 20 minutes, even 10 if your oven if powerful!"
Back to top Go down
BigPapaBowser

Koopa King

Koopa King
BigPapaBowser

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast in the castle    The Beauty and the Beast in the castle   - Page 4 EmptyThu 3 Mar - 3:43

"Well... we do live around lava, so I'll think maybe like five minutes, really." He was practically drooling.
Back to top Go down
Toad and Peach
Ice Flower
Ice Flower
Toad and Peach

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast in the castle    The Beauty and the Beast in the castle   - Page 4 EmptyThu 3 Mar - 15:07

"Ok let's try that! I enjoy when they are not too crispy anyway."

She looked at the cookies through the oven's glass, it's true it was cooking very fast.

"Oh dear! Take them out now. I don't think you have gloves my size, and I'm going to burn my poor fingers."

She also enjoyed the fact he was obeing and smiled.
Back to top Go down
BigPapaBowser

Koopa King

Koopa King
BigPapaBowser

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast in the castle    The Beauty and the Beast in the castle   - Page 4 EmptyThu 3 Mar - 18:40

Without really thinking about it, he grabbed the cookies and put it down on the stove. He looked over at the princess who seemed all smug about his actions. What? He have something on his face?

"What are you all smiling about? "
Back to top Go down
Toad and Peach
Ice Flower
Ice Flower
Toad and Peach

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast in the castle    The Beauty and the Beast in the castle   - Page 4 EmptyThu 3 Mar - 18:46

She tried to hide her smile and folded her arms, looking at him.

"Oh nothing dear. Aren't we allowed to smile for no reasons in your castle? Now stop looking at me, and put those cookies in a plate!"

She sat at the table.
Back to top Go down
BigPapaBowser

Koopa King

Koopa King
BigPapaBowser

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast in the castle    The Beauty and the Beast in the castle   - Page 4 EmptyThu 3 Mar - 18:52

He had other ideas for her smiling, but he let it go at being called "dear" again. He swaggered over to a large, Bowser-sized poate and dropped the cookies onto it. Then laid the plate on the table.
Back to top Go down
Toad and Peach
Ice Flower
Ice Flower
Toad and Peach

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast in the castle    The Beauty and the Beast in the castle   - Page 4 EmptyThu 3 Mar - 19:17

She looked at the cookies, quite satisfied.

"They look quite nice for a first time trying a new recipe! Please, try one for me. They seem to be still too hot for me..."
Back to top Go down
BigPapaBowser

Koopa King

Koopa King
BigPapaBowser

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast in the castle    The Beauty and the Beast in the castle   - Page 4 EmptyThu 3 Mar - 20:28

The Koopa, being the rather brutish type, quickly grabbed a handful and tossed it into his mouth, chewing away. She said "one" but to him that meant "one handful". If he were a cat, he'd probably purr at the delight of the sweetness. He sat down beside her with a big dumb smile on his face and finally swallowed.
Back to top Go down
Toad and Peach
Ice Flower
Ice Flower
Toad and Peach

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast in the castle    The Beauty and the Beast in the castle   - Page 4 EmptyThu 3 Mar - 23:47

She chuckled a bit. She was happy, it meant that their cookies were good.

"Well I am delighted you like them! I might try one..."

She took one of the few cookies left, with the tip of her fingers, and blew on it to cool it down. She then ate it slowly and moaned.

"Mmmh!! That ash taste is different... But it's nice!!"
Back to top Go down
BigPapaBowser

Koopa King

Koopa King
BigPapaBowser

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast in the castle    The Beauty and the Beast in the castle   - Page 4 EmptyFri 4 Mar - 0:15

Bowser listened to her moan, that was a sound he wanted to hear for quite a while. He looked at the tray of leftover cookies and then quickly presented one to her. "I think you need another!" And a second cook, "And another!" And a final third cookie,, "And one more, just to be sure."
Back to top Go down
Toad and Peach
Ice Flower
Ice Flower
Toad and Peach

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast in the castle    The Beauty and the Beast in the castle   - Page 4 EmptyFri 4 Mar - 0:25

She chuckled again.

"Oh hoho... That's quite a lot for a little princess like me you know, I just had a few vegetables and those cookies, as delicious as they are, are also veeery filly!!! Ok just one... For you!"

She winked and gently took a cookie, eating eat slowly and moaning again, her eyes closed.

"Mmmh if only I knew I would enjoy lava one day!!"
Back to top Go down
BigPapaBowser

Koopa King

Koopa King
BigPapaBowser

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast in the castle    The Beauty and the Beast in the castle   - Page 4 EmptyFri 4 Mar - 1:01

The Koopa grinned loudly as she continued to moan. He wasn't sure if she'd catch onto his little act there, "Come oooon, you can have one more. We'll work out if you feel guilty." He wasn't a fan of much working out beyond weight lifting. You wouldn't find this guy doing cardio.

"Hey, feel free to stay here. Lots of lava to enjoy."
Back to top Go down
Toad and Peach
Ice Flower
Ice Flower
Toad and Peach

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast in the castle    The Beauty and the Beast in the castle   - Page 4 EmptyFri 4 Mar - 1:05

"W..Work out? Oh, well... Why not. I got into sport recently anyway, it's not that bad!!"

She smiled again and happily ate that last cookie. Way faster this time! In a very greedy way! She nearly burped but, manners. She put her hand in front of her mouth and blushed.
Back to top Go down
BigPapaBowser

Koopa King

Koopa King
BigPapaBowser

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast in the castle    The Beauty and the Beast in the castle   - Page 4 EmptyFri 4 Mar - 1:09

"Come on, feel free to let loose with me." He said, pretty much encouraging his non-mannerisms. He let out a loud burp and rose up, "See? Don't got to cling yourself to pretending to be something you don't want to be."
Back to top Go down
Toad and Peach
Ice Flower
Ice Flower
Toad and Peach

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast in the castle    The Beauty and the Beast in the castle   - Page 4 EmptyFri 4 Mar - 1:27

she put her hands on her ears when he burped, making a "meh" face.

"Something I don't want to be? What makes you think I want to be rude? I haven't been raised this way, I would feel terribly ashamed to burp, even in front of you! I am a very polite princess, and proud to be."
Back to top Go down
BigPapaBowser

Koopa King

Koopa King
BigPapaBowser

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast in the castle    The Beauty and the Beast in the castle   - Page 4 EmptyFri 4 Mar - 1:34

"Everyone has rudeness in them." He answered with a smirk, "You never wanted to yell at someone who annoyed you?"
Back to top Go down
Toad and Peach
Ice Flower
Ice Flower
Toad and Peach

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast in the castle    The Beauty and the Beast in the castle   - Page 4 EmptyFri 4 Mar - 1:42

"Of course!! I want to yell at you all the time! Hahaha!"

She chuckled a bit.

"But I wont burp. That's... Daisy's thing. And a man thing...."
Back to top Go down
BigPapaBowser

Koopa King

Koopa King
BigPapaBowser

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast in the castle    The Beauty and the Beast in the castle   - Page 4 EmptyFri 4 Mar - 1:54

Bowser smiled, seeing a little bit of anger in her. He would like to see how much he could bring out of her.

But as far as a Daisy thing, "I dunno. Daisy seems womanly enough."
Back to top Go down
Toad and Peach
Ice Flower
Ice Flower
Toad and Peach

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast in the castle    The Beauty and the Beast in the castle   - Page 4 EmptySat 5 Mar - 15:00

"Yes... She is. But she doesn't mind being rude and manly, while I do. See?"

She said with a calm voice.
Back to top Go down
BigPapaBowser

Koopa King

Koopa King
BigPapaBowser

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast in the castle    The Beauty and the Beast in the castle   - Page 4 EmptySat 5 Mar - 23:01

He groaned a little, "Alright, alright. Just trying to make sure you're all comfortable here." He answered and grabbed another handful of cookies. He seemed to have a real sweet tooth.
Back to top Go down
Toad and Peach
Ice Flower
Ice Flower
Toad and Peach

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast in the castle    The Beauty and the Beast in the castle   - Page 4 EmptyThu 10 Mar - 2:31

She remained calm, her hands on the table, she looked at Bowser eating noisily, with a big smile. She tilted her head and raised a hand, resting her head on it.

"you know, you look cute when you enjoy my food! I am very honoured, thank you."
Back to top Go down
BigPapaBowser

Koopa King

Koopa King
BigPapaBowser

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast in the castle    The Beauty and the Beast in the castle   - Page 4 EmptySat 12 Mar - 2:37

He chewed for a few seconds and then swallowed. Cute? Surely she means devilishly handsome and absolutely sexy -- that's who he is.

"Yup! This ol' koopa is the fitting image of desire -- it's no wonder you'd be honored." He answered while snagging more cookies.
Back to top Go down
Toad and Peach
Ice Flower
Ice Flower
Toad and Peach

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast in the castle    The Beauty and the Beast in the castle   - Page 4 EmptyTue 15 Mar - 22:16

She gently coughed in her hand.

"Ahum well I wouldn't go to the point I would use the word "desire" but... Cute is fine. You know, lite... A puppy!"

She added with a wide toothy smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast in the castle    The Beauty and the Beast in the castle   - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Beauty and the Beast in the castle
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next