Super Mario Land RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Royal Sleepover

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Peach

Mushroom Kingdom Princess

Peach

Star Points : 0

The Royal Sleepover Empty
PostSubject: The Royal Sleepover   The Royal Sleepover EmptySat 24 Oct - 19:23

[Closed RP with Daisy]

Peach was inside her bedroom in her castle, getting things ready for the day. Her best friend Daisy was supposed to be coming over for a sleepover. Peach was really excited as it has been a while since the last time she and Daisy had the time to have a sleepover. She had brought a bunch of snacks and drinks into her room and was almost done setting everything up. All she had to do was wait for her dearest friend to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

Star Points : 3

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Sleepover   The Royal Sleepover EmptySat 24 Oct - 20:44

The orange princess was getting ready, singing in her bedroom, happily. Their last sleepover happened such a long time ago, they were both really younger and didn't have to care much about their princess duties as much as they had now. It was very hard for them to find free time to see each other, especially for Peach. She was a very busy princess, between her "job" and being kidnapped. Also, her Kingdom was not necessarily bigger than Daisy's, but it was more populated, and it was a lot of work to look after all those people. But it had been too long. The two friends were missing each other too much now,  and as Peach needed to stay around her castle, they decided that Daisy would come.

And that's what she did. After packing her bag with orange pyjamas, slippers and other night stuff, she left her castle, trusting her minions to look after it while she was at Peach's. With a bit smile on her face, she jumped on a flying carpet and started her trip. The journey was a bit long but she was so excited and busy thinking about Peach that she didn't realised how long it took. She finally saw Peach's castle roof, making her smile even more. She left the magic carpet, thanking the blue bird who was "driving it" and started to run toward the castle. When she got in front of the giant main door, she knocked on it several times, quite loud, impatient for someone to open the doors.

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*  HEY IT'S DAISY !!!!! *KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

Yes, the noisy princess was here.
Back to top Go down
Peach

Peach

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Sleepover   The Royal Sleepover EmptySat 24 Oct - 20:52

Not too long after Daisy started knocking, one of the many Toads had opened the door and saw the orange princess. The Toad told Daisy that Peach was up in her bedroom.

Meanwhile, Peach had just finished setting everything up for her special day with Daisy.

Everything's done! Perfect and peachy! Now all I gotta do is wait for my dear friend to arrive. I hope she'll be here soon...
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Sleepover   The Royal Sleepover EmptySat 24 Oct - 20:57

Daisy smiled to the Toads and started to walk up the stairs to Peach's bedroom. Apparently Peach didn't hear about her knockings so she thought she was going to scare her... Such a mean friend she was!
Without a noise, she made her way in front of the bedroom, and jumped in the room, shouting and opening her arms, dropping her bag on the floor.

BOOOOOOH!
Back to top Go down
Peach

Peach

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Sleepover   The Royal Sleepover EmptySat 24 Oct - 21:05

Peach jumped and nearly screamed after hearing Daisy. She turned and faced Daisy, her scared face changed to a huge grin.

Daisy! You scared me! But yay, you're here!  The Royal Sleepover 3965300714 We're going to have so much fun today, I just know it! Just us two BFFs! cheers Peach was way too excited, she had never been this excited over anything before in her life.
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Sleepover   The Royal Sleepover EmptySat 24 Oct - 21:21

Daisy laughed and gave her friend a big hug, holding her very tight.

"Ooooh yeah! I missed you so much, I'm sure you have so many things to talk to me about!!"

She looked at her with a big grin on her face, all excited and not even tired despite her journey.
Back to top Go down
Peach

Peach

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Sleepover   The Royal Sleepover EmptySat 24 Oct - 21:34

Peach smiled and sat down on her bed, still hugging Daisy tight.

Of course I do! And I'm sure you've got a lot to tell me too! I have a bunch of snacks and drinks up here too if you get hungry or thirsty too. And maybe we can order some pizza later!
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Sleepover   The Royal Sleepover EmptySun 25 Oct - 2:29

She sat on the bed, bouncing a bit on it.

"Actually, having something to drink is not a bad idea, I'm quite thirsty after this long journey! And it will keep me awake as well!! What do you have?"

She asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Peach

Peach

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Sleepover   The Royal Sleepover EmptySun 25 Oct - 2:42

Peach quickly took a look at what she had.

I have many kinds of drinks. Tea, soda, I know you'll find something you'd want.
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Sleepover   The Royal Sleepover EmptySun 25 Oct - 2:53

She smiled and raised her hand.

"Soda! Soda will do me! Fuzzy drink will definitely wake me up!"

She took of her shoes and laid down on the bed, making herself at home.

"Haaa!! Sorry, I just needed to stretch my back for a minute!!"
Back to top Go down
Peach

Peach

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Sleepover   The Royal Sleepover EmptySun 25 Oct - 2:02

Peach laughed. Don't worry about it dear, my home is your home too! She grabs two cans of Princess Orange soda and hands one to Daisy.
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Sleepover   The Royal Sleepover EmptySun 25 Oct - 2:06

She lazily stayed in her laying position, smiling to Peach, and grabbed the can.

"Yay! Thanks!"

She opened it and starting to drink, trying to not make too much mess. Drinking in that position was not the cleverest idea!

"So, my dear Peachy, what are you plans for tonight? Wanna get comfy maybe? That dress I'm wearing starts to bother me!"
Back to top Go down
Peach

Peach

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Sleepover   The Royal Sleepover EmptySun 25 Oct - 2:15

Peach giggled as she watched her friend drinking the soda in the position she was in. You are very welcome my dear!

I didn't really have plans for tonight, we can do whatever really. And yes we should change into some more comfy too. Then the fun will begin! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Sleepover   The Royal Sleepover EmptySun 25 Oct - 2:18

"I TOOK MY AMAZING ORANGE PYJAMAS WITH ME, AND MY FLOWER SLIPPERS! I NEVER WORE THEM I WAS WAITING FOR THE PERFECT OCCASION TO WEAR THEM!"

She shouted with excitment, nearly spilling her soda on herself. She stood up quickly, putting her can on the little table, and opened her bag with a smile. She turned back and showed her slipperd to Peach.

"Look! IT HAS FLOWERS ON THEM! The same I have on my earings!"

It was just a pair of slippers matching her usual outfits, but for some reasons it made her all excited.
Back to top Go down
Peach

Peach

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Sleepover   The Royal Sleepover EmptySun 25 Oct - 2:28

Peach smiled. Those are lovely slippers Daisy, they're perfect for you! Peach took out a pair of slippers from under her bed that had pink hearts on them. These are my slippers. My earrings aren't hearts obviously but I still love them!

Peach also took out pink pajamas that she was going to wear.
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Sleepover   The Royal Sleepover EmptySun 25 Oct - 2:34

She giggled looking at the slippers.

"Ha those are definitely yours, they match you perfectly! I'm just going to borrow your bathroom for a second, and I'll be back!"

She smiled and ran to the bathroom with her pajamas and slippers, leaving Peach a bit of time to get ready too as well.
Back to top Go down
Peach

Peach

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Sleepover   The Royal Sleepover EmptySun 25 Oct - 2:40

Peach took the time to change into her pajamas quickly while her beloved friend was in the bathroom. I wonder what Daiz would think about these... She thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Sleepover   The Royal Sleepover EmptySun 25 Oct - 3:13

The princess came back to the bedroom, humming happily, all proud to show her orange pajamas and slippers. She walked in slowly, ad if she was doing a model show.

"Tadaaa!"
Back to top Go down
Peach

Peach

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Sleepover   The Royal Sleepover EmptySun 25 Oct - 3:20

Peach, now in her pink pajamas and heart slippers, watched her best friend showing off and grinned.Looking beautiful as always! Peach walked to right beside Daisy and posed with her before hugging her tightly.
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Sleepover   The Royal Sleepover EmptySun 25 Oct - 3:28

She hugged her tight with a soft chuckle

"Haha and you look sweet as usual! But in a relax mode!

She then pulled her on the bead and bounced on it with her.

"wouhou!!! Hahaha!"
Back to top Go down
Peach

Peach

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Sleepover   The Royal Sleepover EmptySun 25 Oct - 3:34

Haha! I kind of feel like a kid or a teeanger again! Those were the good old days when we were able to hang out every day and not have to worry about anything! Peach said as she was jumping on her bed alongside the flower princess.
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Sleepover   The Royal Sleepover EmptySun 25 Oct - 3:44

"Yep, good old times. But let's forget about our duties for own night and let's enjoy some time together!

Daisy smiled and snuggled into Peach, closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Peach

Peach

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Sleepover   The Royal Sleepover EmptySun 25 Oct - 3:51

We've got a long and fun night ahead of us, that's for sure. Peach snuggled with Daisy.

So is there something you wanna do?
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Sleepover   The Royal Sleepover EmptySun 25 Oct - 3:54

Her head rested on her friend's shoulder, she was smiling and thinking about ideas.

"Mmmmh... Main girl thing, talk about boys?"

She grinned
Back to top Go down
Peach

Peach

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Sleepover   The Royal Sleepover EmptySun 25 Oct - 4:04

Peach smiled and placed her arm around Daisy. Sure! Sounds like a good idea! She gave her best friend yet another hug, these two love each other more than anything!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Sleepover   The Royal Sleepover Empty

Back to top Go down

The Royal Sleepover
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Super Mario Land RP Forum :: Roleplay section ~ :: Places :: The Mushroom Kingdom :: Peach's Castle-
Jump to: