Super Mario Land RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Royal Sleepover

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Peach

Mushroom Kingdom Princess

The Royal Sleepover - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Royal Sleepover   The Royal Sleepover - Page 2 EmptySun 25 Oct - 4:04

Peach smiled and placed her arm around Daisy. Sure! Sounds like a good idea! She gave her best friend yet another hug, these two love each other more than anything!
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

Star Points : 3

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Sleepover   The Royal Sleepover - Page 2 EmptySun 25 Oct - 4:07

Daisy laughed sweetly and blushed, thinking about men.

"Hehe... Who starts? How is it going for you, my Peachy?"
Back to top Go down
Peach

Peach

Star Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Sleepover   The Royal Sleepover - Page 2 EmptySun 25 Oct - 4:13

Well, nothing's really new for me. Same as always. She shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Sleepover   The Royal Sleepover - Page 2 EmptySun 25 Oct - 4:17

"What is same as usual?"

She asked tilting her head.

"I don't know the last story... Tell me!!"

She insisted with a little nudge.
Back to top Go down
Peach

Peach

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Sleepover   The Royal Sleepover - Page 2 EmptySun 25 Oct - 4:24

Uh, nothing's been too different since the last time we met up at the last Mario Party. She felt a little embarrassed for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Sleepover   The Royal Sleepover - Page 2 EmptySun 25 Oct - 4:34

She insisted.

"Can you be more clear? How is it going with Mario for exemple? Or I don't know... Bowser?"
Back to top Go down
Peach

Peach

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Sleepover   The Royal Sleepover - Page 2 EmptySun 25 Oct - 4:42

B-Bowser? Heck no! He needs to stop kidnapping me! But thankfully Mario always saves me either way! You know how Mario is, he's a nice and sweet guy. He's a great friend to both of us.
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Sleepover   The Royal Sleepover - Page 2 EmptySun 25 Oct - 4:47

"Meh. Mario is a friend but I don't think he appreciates me thah much. I think my voice and behaviour annoy him, but I respect that. He is such a nice and helpfull guy! But... I'm disappointed, I thought you two had a thing together, sorry..."

She looked down a bit confused.
Back to top Go down
Peach

Peach

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Sleepover   The Royal Sleepover - Page 2 EmptySun 25 Oct - 5:02

Peach seemed a bit surprised. You don't think he appreciates you that much? I'm a bit shocked. I'll have to talk to him about this the next time I see him. Oh well, I'm sure no one can appreciate an awesome person like you as much as I do! Peach let out a small smile and rubbed her head against her best friend.
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Sleepover   The Royal Sleepover - Page 2 EmptySun 25 Oct - 5:05

"Hehe... I know I can get on people's nerves sometimes. I know Mario would do anything for me, he already saved me, but he would definitely not spend a whole afternoon with me!"

She giggled s bit.

"But what are your feelings about him? Really? Just a friend? You know Mario has something for you..."
Back to top Go down
Peach

Peach

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Sleepover   The Royal Sleepover - Page 2 EmptySun 25 Oct - 5:13

You think you get on people's nerves? You never get on my nerves, but maybe that's because we're best buds? She chuckled. Of course Mario and I are friends! Not my best friend, that role belongs to you. I know he likes me, and I like him too. But you know how shy I can be, and Mario might even be a bit shy himself.
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Sleepover   The Royal Sleepover - Page 2 EmptySun 25 Oct - 5:17

She smirked and hit her with her elbow gently.

"Hehe you too clearly have a thing for each other but I will help you out! If you allow me..."

She winked at her friend.
Back to top Go down
Peach

Peach

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Sleepover   The Royal Sleepover - Page 2 EmptySun 25 Oct - 5:21

Of course you could help if you wanted. But what exactly would you do? She looked a bit suspicious, knowing how her friend can be.
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Sleepover   The Royal Sleepover - Page 2 EmptySun 25 Oct - 5:25

"Oh just what a friend can do for you when you're too shy. Talk to him and "discreetly" try to get informations about what he feels. I'll talk about you, innocently, and I'll judge by his answers and behaviours if he feels something or not. Trust me, nobody can lie to Daisy! I'll see instantly what's in his pizza head!"
Back to top Go down
Peach

Peach

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Sleepover   The Royal Sleepover - Page 2 EmptySun 25 Oct - 5:34

Peach smiled. I really appreciate you trying to help me. You're the best friend I could ever ask for! Peach hugged Daisy for like the 10th time already. She was really grateful to have such an amazing friend.
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Sleepover   The Royal Sleepover - Page 2 EmptySun 25 Oct - 5:40

Daisy held Peach tight against her as well, and kissed her forehead with a big smile.

"It's the least I can do for the best princess!!
Back to top Go down
Peach

Peach

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Sleepover   The Royal Sleepover - Page 2 EmptySun 25 Oct - 5:47

Peach blushed after being kissed by her partner-in-crime.For the best princess? But you're the best princess! Uh, I guess we can both be the best princesses. Best princesses and best friends! Peach kissed Daisy in return, but on Daisy's cheek instead of her forehead. She also continued to hug her favorite princess.
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Sleepover   The Royal Sleepover - Page 2 EmptySun 25 Oct - 5:53

She laughed a bit, leaning against her.

"Haha well then! Let's say that. Two best Princesses!"

She raised a hand to give a high five and giggled.
She understood Peach was shy and didn't want to talk about Mario. But Daisy really wanted to talk about Luigi. She coughed a bit, as Peach wasn't asking back.

"Ahum so, by the way, do you want to know more about how it's going with me and boys? Try to guess!"

She asked with a smile, testing if her friend remembered her tastes.
Back to top Go down
Peach

Peach

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Sleepover   The Royal Sleepover - Page 2 EmptySun 25 Oct - 5:59

Peach returned the high five but also held onto Daisy's hand.

Oooh, yes! How are things with you and Weegee? She giggled. And maybe Waluigi? She said the Waluigi part in a more quiet tone and also jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Sleepover   The Royal Sleepover - Page 2 EmptySun 25 Oct - 6:08

Her eyes widened when she talked about Waluigi

"Wa-waluigi? O_O Hahaha.... Well yeah I know this guy has a crush on me but I don't know... He's fit and funny but my heart always melted for Luigi, he is so sweet and cute, he is always scared, I want to protect him and help him to become a bit stronger... Without completely losing his soft side because that's what I love about him   The Royal Sleepover - Page 2 1878066083 "

She was blushing while talking about Luigi, and cleared her throat.

"Things are going well. It has been a bit hard those past months but it's better now... Do you want to hear the whole story? Very Happy "

She asked with such excited puppy eyes you couldn't refuse.
Back to top Go down
Peach

Peach

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Sleepover   The Royal Sleepover - Page 2 EmptySun 25 Oct - 6:11

Of course! I'm your best friend, you have no choice but to tell me anyway! She giggled. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Sleepover   The Royal Sleepover - Page 2 EmptySun 25 Oct - 18:00

[I typed my reply earlier on but I forgot to send it so I had to type it all over again and it's not as good as how it was Crying or Very sad ]

Daisy smiled before changing her position, sitting more comfortably in front on her friend. She cleared her voice and took a deep breath, to show it was going to be a long story.

"Sooooo as you may know, Luigi is quite shy and coward scared of  evrything sometimes. But don't get me wrong, that's what makes him lovable and I wouldn't change him! It's juuust... I KNEW he had feelings for me. I just wanted him to tell it to me, face to face. I have got this horrible pride, where I just don't like when the girl makes the first step... And it just never happened. He had maaaany occasions to tell me, show me, never did. So...

Daisy coughed a bit, looking away with a blush.

"So yeah... You will probably find this weird but, as you hate it when it happens to you but... I asked Bowser to kidnap me."
Back to top Go down
Peach

Peach

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Sleepover   The Royal Sleepover - Page 2 EmptySun 25 Oct - 18:06

(Aww that sucks)

Peach jumped back a little in shock. Why would Daisy want to get kidnapped?

Why would you ask Bowser to kidnap you? And is Bowser perfectly fine with this too?
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Sleepover   The Royal Sleepover - Page 2 EmptySun 25 Oct - 18:11

She bit her lips a bit embarrassed, she knew Peach wouldn't be too happy about that bit.

"Yeah he made a deal... I wanted to get Luigi's attention, I thought maybe if something happens to me, he will actually do something, come and save me, like a prince you know...
So I asked Bowser to pretend to kidnap me and, I would bake cakes for him while I was at his castle. He was bored and accepted."
Back to top Go down
Peach

Peach

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Sleepover   The Royal Sleepover - Page 2 EmptySun 25 Oct - 18:19

Peach couldn't help but feel worried. She couldn't trust Bowser, and now her best friend made a deal with him.

I'm worried that Bowser will turn against you and actually kidnap you for his own twisted pleasures and not just so Luigi will go out and save you. Luigi might even too nervous to go off on his own too so he might drag Mario and the Blue and Yellow Toads along with him.
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Sleepover   The Royal Sleepover - Page 2 EmptySun 25 Oct - 18:30

Daisy quickly put her hands on Peach's shoulders, to reassure her.

"Oh no no don't worry sweetie! It's a story from the past now anyway. It's all done. Believe me, Bowser is definitely not interested in me. He only accepted for the cakes, and he treated me well.

She laughed a bit. She remembered how Bowser got tired of her shoutings and bad cooking quickly and just couldn't wait for her to leave.

"Hehe... Well it took a long time though. At first, Luigi got terribly scared and didn't come. He left me between Bowser's paws for two weeks! TWO WEEKS!!"

She sighed a bit. But a little smile appeared on her face.

"I really thought Luigi would never come. Then one day, he finally did. During this two weeks, he trained hard, physically and mentally, to find the courage and strenght to come and save me! Knowing Luigi that was a lot of efforts and that touched me a lot!!"

She joined her hands together, with a big smile. And giggled again.

"And not only he finally told me the magic words, but he did it in front of Bowser. That was really cute. I am just laughing because, Bowser pretented to fall and be hurt just for Luigi to feel better and proud. I think he just couldn't wait for me to leave. I got on his nerves, I always wanted him to train to lose his fat and my cakes weren't that good The Royal Sleepover - Page 2 2049012533 "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Sleepover   The Royal Sleepover - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Royal Sleepover
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Super Mario Land RP Forum :: Roleplay section ~ :: Places :: The Mushroom Kingdom :: Peach's Castle-
Jump to: