Super Mario Land RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Royal Sleepover

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess

The Royal Sleepover - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Royal Sleepover   The Royal Sleepover - Page 3 EmptySun 25 Oct - 18:30

Daisy quickly put her hands on Peach's shoulders, to reassure her.

"Oh no no don't worry sweetie! It's a story from the past now anyway. It's all done. Believe me, Bowser is definitely not interested in me. He only accepted for the cakes, and he treated me well.

She laughed a bit. She remembered how Bowser got tired of her shoutings and bad cooking quickly and just couldn't wait for her to leave.

"Hehe... Well it took a long time though. At first, Luigi got terribly scared and didn't come. He left me between Bowser's paws for two weeks! TWO WEEKS!!"

She sighed a bit. But a little smile appeared on her face.

"I really thought Luigi would never come. Then one day, he finally did. During this two weeks, he trained hard, physically and mentally, to find the courage and strenght to come and save me! Knowing Luigi that was a lot of efforts and that touched me a lot!!"

She joined her hands together, with a big smile. And giggled again.

"And not only he finally told me the magic words, but he did it in front of Bowser. That was really cute. I am just laughing because, Bowser pretented to fall and be hurt just for Luigi to feel better and proud. I think he just couldn't wait for me to leave. I got on his nerves, I always wanted him to train to lose his fat and my cakes weren't that good The Royal Sleepover - Page 3 2049012533 "
Back to top Go down
Peach

Mushroom Kingdom Princess

Peach

Star Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Sleepover   The Royal Sleepover - Page 3 EmptySun 25 Oct - 18:38

Peach sighed in relief. Well at least Bowser didn't hurt you! She giggled, now thinking about the last things Daisy said about Bowser pretending to get hurt. And I'm glad that Luigi actually came to rescue you, even if it took him two weeks... but that's Luigi for ya!
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

Star Points : 3

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Sleepover   The Royal Sleepover - Page 3 EmptySun 25 Oct - 18:45

"Oh no Bowser didn't hurt me! I hurt him more than he did I think, with my intense training The Royal Sleepover - Page 3 2049012533 ! "

She laughed again and smiled, happy to tell her story and to see that Peach wasn't too mad at her for using Bowser.

"And yeah... I am glad Luigi came. He is very very important to me and I just needed that to be reassured about his feelings... It was a violent nudge, and if he knew I got kidnapped on purpose just to make him react, he would be very upset, but it's all good now... I'm such a bad girl..."

She blushed again, a bit ashamed when she realised the stress she caused to that poor Luigi. But she trusted Peach and that's why she told her that little secret.
Back to top Go down
Peach

Peach

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Sleepover   The Royal Sleepover - Page 3 EmptySun 25 Oct - 18:52

He better not have hurt you, or I would've given him a piece of my mind! She started to laugh lightly, knowing that she wasn't strong and probably wouldn't be able to hurt Bowser.

And I won't tell anyone about this. One of the many secrets between the two of us! She and Daisy always loved telling secrets to each other, and they would never tell anyone else about them.
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Sleepover   The Royal Sleepover - Page 3 EmptySun 25 Oct - 19:52

"Haha thank you so much for your support..."

After a little chuckle she leaned forward to give her friend a big hug, closing her eyes, relaxed. She already felt better but she felt even better after telling her bestie about her weird story. Not everybody would understand the twisted mind of the orange princess! She felt so guilty about this lie to Luigi. But she just did that to save their "couple" and at least Peach understood and didn't judge her.
Back to top Go down
Peach

Peach

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Sleepover   The Royal Sleepover - Page 3 EmptySun 25 Oct - 20:06

Peach smiled and returned the hug. I'll always be here for you no matter what. Some people might think you're crazy but that's what makes you so lovable! You mean everything to me! She gave Daisy a light kiss on the cheek. Nobody understood Daisy better than her very best friend Peach!
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Sleepover   The Royal Sleepover - Page 3 EmptySun 25 Oct - 20:29

Daisy chuckled and looked at her friends in her eyes. She tilted her head, with a bright smile.

"So, what's now hun, pillow fight? I don't know what else do we do during a sleepover? We did the pillow talk so... I thought the pillow fight was the obvious sequel!"
Back to top Go down
Peach

Peach

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Sleepover   The Royal Sleepover - Page 3 EmptySun 25 Oct - 20:34

Peach's face lit up. Sure! Let's do that!

Peach grabs one of her pink pillows.
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Sleepover   The Royal Sleepover - Page 3 EmptySun 25 Oct - 20:40

Daisy adopted her mischievious face. She thought Peach wouldn't accept that because she cared about her pillows, so her answer made her happy. She also grabbed a pillow and stared at her.

"Ready... FIRE!"

Daisy smacked Peach's face with her pillow, with absolutely no mercy.
Back to top Go down
Peach

Peach

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Sleepover   The Royal Sleepover - Page 3 EmptySun 25 Oct - 20:45

Peach fell down on her bed after getting hit. She started to laugh before getting back up and hitting Daisy with her pillow. She knew this was all in good fun and would never want to really hurt her bestie.
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Sleepover   The Royal Sleepover - Page 3 EmptySun 25 Oct - 20:55

It was the same for Daisy of course, she would feel terribly bad for hurting her friend but she knew it was just pillows anyway. If not she would never hit so hard especially on the face! The purpose was not to harm but to laugh and make the other one give up first. She hit her again and laughed, the pillows were suffering a lot though. That was a sure thing!
Back to top Go down
Peach

Peach

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Sleepover   The Royal Sleepover - Page 3 EmptySun 25 Oct - 21:03

Peach continued to laugh hard and hit her best friend with the pillow. Are you ready to give up now Daiz? She asked while in-between laughs.
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Sleepover   The Royal Sleepover - Page 3 EmptyMon 26 Oct - 0:13

"HAHAHA! Giving up doesn't rhyme with Daisy sweetheart...~"

She smirked and jumped on Peach with her pillow, which was starting to fall into pieces. Some feathers were floating around them as well. Daisy looked at the pillow, widening her eyes with a soft blush. She stopped and looked at the destroyed pillow, a bit sorry.

"Oh-oh, woops... He he he... I'll buy a new one I promise!!!
Back to top Go down
Peach

Peach

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Sleepover   The Royal Sleepover - Page 3 EmptyMon 26 Oct - 0:22

Peach smiled and started to laugh. Hey, don't worry about it dear! I already have plenty of pillows! Destroying one isn't a problem. She smirked and playfully hit Daisy with her pillow.
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Sleepover   The Royal Sleepover - Page 3 EmptyMon 26 Oct - 0:28

She wasn't expecting to get a pillow in her face while apologizing and laughed.

"Hey! That's not fair!! You wont mind another destroyed pillow then?!"

She threw the damaged pillow on the floor and grabbed another one, starting another fight. She was never tired, and didn't let Peach have the last word!
Back to top Go down
Peach

Peach

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Sleepover   The Royal Sleepover - Page 3 EmptyMon 26 Oct - 0:45

Peach laughed again and took the hit from Daisy. She then glomped Daisy and they landed on the bed. This is fun! Best sleepover ever! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Sleepover   The Royal Sleepover - Page 3 EmptyMon 26 Oct - 0:56

"Hahaha wait, it is not finished yet! I also know how to..."

She pushed Daisy and finished on top of her, starting to tickle her with a demoniac face.

"TICKLE!!!" Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Peach

Peach

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Sleepover   The Royal Sleepover - Page 3 EmptyMon 26 Oct - 1:07

Peach tried to squirm away but it was too late. She found herself laughing really hard from her best friend tickling her. Daisy! What are you doing to me? Very Happy Peach tried to say while Daisy was tickling her. Peach attempted to tickle Daisy back while blushing.
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Sleepover   The Royal Sleepover - Page 3 EmptyMon 26 Oct - 1:11

She tickled her more and more, looking down at her with demonic eyes, and a big grin on her face. When Peach tried to tickle her back she laughed a bit and nearly lost her concentration but quickly got back on her.

"Hahaha I WONT GIVE UP! SAY YOU GIVE UP TO DAISY, THE SLEEPOVER QUEEN!"
Back to top Go down
Peach

Peach

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Sleepover   The Royal Sleepover - Page 3 EmptyMon 26 Oct - 1:20

While still laughing hard, Peach said I give up to Daisy, the sleepover queen! She then continued to keep laughing.
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Sleepover   The Royal Sleepover - Page 3 EmptyMon 26 Oct - 1:26

Sadistic Daisy insisted, still tickling.

"SAY IT AGAIN! LOUDER!!" Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Peach

Peach

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Sleepover   The Royal Sleepover - Page 3 EmptyMon 26 Oct - 1:34

I GIVE UP TO DAISY, THE SLEEPOVER QUEEN! Peach was still trying to break from her friend's grasp.
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Sleepover   The Royal Sleepover - Page 3 EmptyMon 26 Oct - 1:43

Daisy finally stopped torturing her friend and released her.
She sat next to her, raising her arms in the air with a big smile.

"AND THE WINNER IS, DAAAISY!"
Back to top Go down
Peach

Peach

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Sleepover   The Royal Sleepover - Page 3 EmptyMon 26 Oct - 1:50

Peach felt strangely tired after being tickled. Even after what had just happened to her, Peach sat beside Daisy and hugged her. I love you Daisy. That was actually fun. But now I'm hungry.
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Sleepover   The Royal Sleepover - Page 3 EmptyMon 26 Oct - 2:16

She held her blonde friend against her and stroked her hair, smiling. She could feel she was tired and decided to give her a break.

"Tired my dear? You can rest for a bit. I can set up the next activity while you are having a mini nap..."
Back to top Go down
Peach

Peach

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Sleepover   The Royal Sleepover - Page 3 EmptyMon 26 Oct - 2:23

I think I'll order some pizza first before I rest for a little bit. Peach grabbed her cell phone and leaned her head against Daisy. But first let's take a picture together!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Sleepover   The Royal Sleepover - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Royal Sleepover
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Super Mario Land RP Forum :: Roleplay section ~ :: Places :: The Mushroom Kingdom :: Peach's Castle-
Jump to: