Super Mario Land RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Royal Sleepover

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Peach

Mushroom Kingdom Princess

The Royal Sleepover - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Royal Sleepover   The Royal Sleepover - Page 4 EmptyMon 26 Oct - 2:23

I think I'll order some pizza first before I rest for a little bit. Peach grabbed her cell phone and leaned her head against Daisy. But first let's take a picture together!
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

Star Points : 3

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Sleepover   The Royal Sleepover - Page 4 EmptyMon 26 Oct - 2:32

"A princess friends selfie? Yay!!"

Daisy crawled up to Peach all excited and sat against her, leaning her head against hers, and grinning to the camera. The Royal Sleepover - Page 4 2827780
Back to top Go down
Peach

Peach

Star Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Sleepover   The Royal Sleepover - Page 4 EmptyMon 26 Oct - 2:38

Peach placed an arm around Daisy and took the picture. She took a look at how the picture came out!

Look how beautiful we look Daisy! This will be my new background on my phone! I can send the picture to you too if you want it on your phone. Wink She gave her friend around warm hug. Now I'll order us some pizza! You must be hungry too.
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Sleepover   The Royal Sleepover - Page 4 EmptyMon 26 Oct - 2:46

Daisy laughed. She knew about cell phones but she was still with the old technology and didn't have one. She still had video games but no phones.

"I'm okay thank you, but I don't have a phone, hehe... Though if you can print it, I would love to have it framed in my bedroom  The Royal Sleepover - Page 4 1673654143 "

Then her belly started to growl.

"Oh oh... Now it's definitely... PIZZA AND VIDEO GAMES TIME!"
Back to top Go down
Peach

Peach

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Sleepover   The Royal Sleepover - Page 4 EmptyMon 26 Oct - 2:50

Peach was a bit surprised. I thought you had a phone? You should get one soon, so then we'll be able to talk to each other more often! But I can definitely print the picture out for you too! Peach also thought it was a good idea to print the picture out for herself too.

YAY FOR PIZZA AND VIDEO GAMES TIME! Peach started to get very excited, she loved playing games with her pal Daisy.
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Sleepover   The Royal Sleepover - Page 4 EmptyMon 26 Oct - 17:45

"Well apparently I'm not as modern as you, haha! I'm scared of them, when people have phones, they tend to spend more time speaking on the phone than seeing each other.. I'd rather directly come to see you Very Happy ! "

Daisy smiled and jumped out of the bed. She started to plug a console to the TV, while Peach was sorting out the pizza bit.
Back to top Go down
Peach

Peach

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Sleepover   The Royal Sleepover - Page 4 EmptyMon 26 Oct - 19:03

I understand what you mean dear, but it does bother me we don't get to see each other that much outside of the sports tournaments and parties. That gives me a weird idea though, which I can tell you later. Wink

Peach then went to order the pizza on her phone while Daisy was setting up the next activity.
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Sleepover   The Royal Sleepover - Page 4 EmptyMon 26 Oct - 19:07

"Weird idea? Cool, I love ideas, especially weird ones!! Oh, and Roal pizza for me, with extra mushrooms please sweetie!"

She put the Mario Kart Double Dash game in, and smirked.

"We're going to team up against those stupid racers!!!"
Back to top Go down
Peach

Peach

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Sleepover   The Royal Sleepover - Page 4 EmptyMon 26 Oct - 19:21

Hmmm yes it's a weird idea but you'll love it, it would allow us to see each other more often. The pizza should be here in a little bit. She smiled.

Peach liked the idea that she and Daisy were teaming up this time in Double Dash instead of playing against each other. Oh! This is going to be fun! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Sleepover   The Royal Sleepover - Page 4 EmptyMon 26 Oct - 19:24

She looked at her friend a bit curious while getting comfortable, grabbing her controller.

"Can you tell me about your idea then? I'm really starting to wonder what it's all about!"
Back to top Go down
Peach

Peach

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Sleepover   The Royal Sleepover - Page 4 EmptyMon 26 Oct - 19:34

Peach grabbed her controller. Like I said, you might think it's a weird idea. Peach started smiling just thinking about it. It might even take a while to have it done, but what if we had warp pipes that connected our castles together? We would be able to visit each other much more often! Very Happy

Peach did think it was a crazy idea but she was curious to know what Daisy thought about it.
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Sleepover   The Royal Sleepover - Page 4 EmptyMon 26 Oct - 19:39

The orange princess eyes widened, looking at her friend with a big smile.

"Holy monkey! You know what? I had the EXACT same idea the other day and said exactly the same to Luigi! This should definitely be a thing. Mario and Luigi are plumbers, pires are their stuff, we have to ask for it!"
Back to top Go down
Peach

Peach

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Sleepover   The Royal Sleepover - Page 4 EmptyMon 26 Oct - 19:46

Peach was surprised that Daisy had the same idea as her. Wow! I can't believe we both had this same idea! Great minds think alike! The Royal Sleepover - Page 4 3965300714 She was happy to know that Daisy was definitely on board with this weird idea.

We should go talk to them tomorrow about it. Now I'm excited! The Royal Sleepover - Page 4 2827780 Now this can mean more sleepovers and girls nights! She held Daisy's hands and squeezed them in joy.
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Sleepover   The Royal Sleepover - Page 4 EmptyMon 26 Oct - 19:50

"Hahaha I don't know if we will be able tomorrow, after this long night I assume we will probably be sleeping all day, or feel way to tired for that! But yep, we have to ask them what we can do about it!!"

She squeezed her hands back and winked, before going back to the remote controller as she heard the Video Game music starting to play.

"Yeaaah! Are you ready to show those people that girls can drive pretty well?"
Back to top Go down
Peach

Peach

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Sleepover   The Royal Sleepover - Page 4 EmptyMon 26 Oct - 19:57

Ha ha, that is true! We'll be partying all night like the party princesses we are! She giggled and winked at her friend.

You know I am! We were born ready! The Royal Sleepover - Page 4 3212940383 The Royal Sleepover - Page 4 3130806489
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Sleepover   The Royal Sleepover - Page 4 EmptyMon 26 Oct - 20:07

"Excellent then!! He he he..."

Her evil look appeared on her face again. As expected, she took Daisy and let Peach take herself as well. She knew she would Wink

"Okay then, let's throw some shells at those rude racers... Princess first!
Back to top Go down
Peach

Peach

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Sleepover   The Royal Sleepover - Page 4 EmptyMon 26 Oct - 20:14

What a surprise, it's Wario and Waluigi like always! Peach's face changed from her sweet face to a more competitive face. We can't let them get away and win!
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Sleepover   The Royal Sleepover - Page 4 EmptyMon 26 Oct - 20:22

She frowned, looking at the TV quite annoyed and moaned.

"How can they win anyway? This game is a cheat! Imagine Wario's weight, the car shouldn't even be able to move!! Tss tss tss..."

She was very concentrated and serious, squinting at the screen.
Back to top Go down
Peach

Peach

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Sleepover   The Royal Sleepover - Page 4 EmptyMon 26 Oct - 20:25

Peach laughed. One of the greatest mysteries in the world, I guess. We just hit them though so we're good for now! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Sleepover   The Royal Sleepover - Page 4 EmptyTue 27 Oct - 23:01

Daisy and Peach played together for a long time. Sometimes losing (making Daisy nearly destroy the TV) but winning more of the time, the two princesses had a lot of fun and giggled a lot. It was getting very late and their eyes were becoming a bit red. The clock was showing up 4:00 am now!
Back to top Go down
Peach

Peach

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Sleepover   The Royal Sleepover - Page 4 EmptyTue 27 Oct - 23:11

Peach quickly looked at her clock. It was 4:00 AM. Oh my gosh, I didn't realize it was that late! She let out a small yawn. Normally she would be fast asleep at this time but of course that won't be the case when she's spending the night with her best friend.
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Sleepover   The Royal Sleepover - Page 4 EmptyTue 27 Oct - 23:30

She started to have troubles focusing on the screen too, and looked at her friend yawning, with a smirk.

"Tired sweetie?~"
Back to top Go down
Peach

Peach

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Sleepover   The Royal Sleepover - Page 4 EmptyTue 27 Oct - 23:36

A little bit. But I'll stay up with you if you plan on not going to sleep just yet. She let out a small smile and leaned her head on Daisy.
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Sleepover   The Royal Sleepover - Page 4 EmptyTue 27 Oct - 23:40

The princess had a lot of energy and even if her eyes were red because of the screen, she was still wide awake. She put the remote down and turned the game off though, patting Peach's hair.

"I'm okay! I just think... The pizza delivery man forgot us  The Royal Sleepover - Page 4 1667441382 "

She realized that after her belly started to make noise again.
Back to top Go down
Peach

Peach

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Sleepover   The Royal Sleepover - Page 4 EmptyTue 27 Oct - 23:45

I hope he didn't. Maybe he just left the pizza outside the castle door since we didn't answer it... Peach got off of her bed and headed toward the door to see if the pizza was really delivered. Wanna come with me? She looked at her friend.
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Sleepover   The Royal Sleepover - Page 4 EmptyTue 27 Oct - 23:52

"Sure!"

She hopped out of the bed and slid her feet in her slippers, ready to go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Royal Sleepover   The Royal Sleepover - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Royal Sleepover
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Super Mario Land RP Forum :: Roleplay section ~ :: Places :: The Mushroom Kingdom :: Peach's Castle-
Jump to: