Super Mario Land RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LUIGI VS TOADETTE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom

LUIGI VS TOADETTE - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LUIGI VS TOADETTE   LUIGI VS TOADETTE - Page 3 EmptySun 1 Nov - 23:55

She looks at him a bit annoyed but started to walk away

"Yeah whatever.. Anyway let's go here!"

She walks around, trying to find that flower while marking the ground. After a long while, she started to be surronded of marks.

"Oh well I have NO idea where to go now..."
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Invincible Star
Invincible Star
Luigi

Star Points : 2

PostSubject: Re: LUIGI VS TOADETTE   LUIGI VS TOADETTE - Page 3 EmptyMon 2 Nov - 0:00

Wiggler started to get frustrated too, his body changing to red again, he waved his arms and legs in the air, annoyed.

-"Aaah we will never make it!!! Why do those flowers only grow in a desert anyway, there is no water, it doesn't make seeense!!!"
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

Star Points : 5

PostSubject: Re: LUIGI VS TOADETTE   LUIGI VS TOADETTE - Page 3 EmptyMon 2 Nov - 0:09

Wendy thinks about Shy Guy and get angry as well.

"Ohoh im sure it's that STUPID SHY GUY who has it!!"
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Invincible Star
Invincible Star
Luigi

PostSubject: Re: LUIGI VS TOADETTE   LUIGI VS TOADETTE - Page 3 EmptyMon 2 Nov - 0:17

He stopped moving for a second, realising what he just said.

-"Oh, and what if... He has it and that's why he ran away so quickly? WE HAD TO GET HIM!"

He moved all his little legs and tried to run as fast as he could but the way all the parts of his body were bouncing while he was trying to run was just ridiculous. He wasn't going that fast at all.
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

PostSubject: Re: LUIGI VS TOADETTE   LUIGI VS TOADETTE - Page 3 EmptyMon 2 Nov - 6:07

Wendy looked at Wiggler in an annoyed way. It wasn't the time to do stupid stuff like this..

"Come on let's go!!"

She takes one of the Wiggler hands and run the fastest as she could.

"Look at every corner! Who knows? We might found him in the distance!"
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Invincible Star
Invincible Star
Luigi

PostSubject: Re: LUIGI VS TOADETTE   LUIGI VS TOADETTE - Page 3 EmptyMon 2 Nov - 19:04

Wiggler was taller than Wendy but lighter, and she  was a quite powerful little monster. When she pulled him by the hand, he got dragged away and most of his legs left the floor. He put his other hand on his head, holding his flower he had on it, like a man would hold a hat during windy time. But that was just a silly reflex as the flower was part of his body so no risk it would fly away!

-"Woohoo!!!"

He was wiggling his feet in the air but they barely touched the floor. It was surprising how fast Wendy was running when she was motivated by something!
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

PostSubject: Re: LUIGI VS TOADETTE   LUIGI VS TOADETTE - Page 3 EmptyMon 2 Nov - 20:23

She was still running. She couldn't find Shy Guy anywhere.

"Where is he?! He must be in the desert!!" She said, angry
Back to top Go down
MC Ballyhoo

The Party Host

The Party Host
MC Ballyhoo

Star Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: LUIGI VS TOADETTE   LUIGI VS TOADETTE - Page 3 EmptyMon 2 Nov - 20:26

The wind of the desert started to get intense. It was harder to see a thing. But that's not the worst thing since an giant tornado was getting close of our two compagnions.
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Invincible Star
Invincible Star
Luigi

PostSubject: Re: LUIGI VS TOADETTE   LUIGI VS TOADETTE - Page 3 EmptyTue 3 Nov - 1:39

Sand started to fly in Wiggler's face, making him cough and close his eyes, not noticing the tornado a bit further. He could hear some strange noise though, like a powerful wind. They started to slow down.

-"Huh! *cough* What's goin on? *cough*"
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

PostSubject: Re: LUIGI VS TOADETTE   LUIGI VS TOADETTE - Page 3 EmptyTue 3 Nov - 20:09

Wendy started to cough as well as stopping.

"Must be one of thoses.. *cough* Sand storms that we can find in... *cough* in the desert.... I think we shouUUUAAAAAH"

Wendy was caught by the giant tornado, screaming a lot and trying to get down as she's going upper and upper in the sky. She accidently makes her wand fall off her hand because of that strong wind and screamed again.

"AAAAAAH MY WAND!!!"
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Invincible Star
Invincible Star
Luigi

PostSubject: Re: LUIGI VS TOADETTE   LUIGI VS TOADETTE - Page 3 EmptyTue 3 Nov - 21:59

Wiggler looked up at Wendy despite the sand in his eyes and started to panick. He put his hands on his cheeks and started to run in circles, making his body bounce.

-"Oh no oh no oh no!!!"

As he was panicking, he saw Wendy's wand falling in front of him, and ran to it. He grabbed it, a bit scared as he didn't know what kind of power this thing was capable of and looked at Wendy. He pointed the wand toward her, not knowing what it was going to to, and shook it.

-"Well little wand, let's see if you can save your owner!!"

He closed his eyes and waited for a reaction.

[[I let Mc Ballyhoo and his dice decide of Wendy's destiny Razz ]]
Back to top Go down
MC Ballyhoo

The Party Host

The Party Host
MC Ballyhoo

PostSubject: Re: LUIGI VS TOADETTE   LUIGI VS TOADETTE - Page 3 EmptyTue 3 Nov - 22:31

The wand started to glow. What kind of stuff could possibly happens from this wand?
*If you get an roll higher than 4, something good could happens*
Back to top Go down
MC Ballyhoo

The Party Host

The Party Host
MC Ballyhoo

PostSubject: Re: LUIGI VS TOADETTE   LUIGI VS TOADETTE - Page 3 EmptyTue 3 Nov - 22:31

The member 'MC Ballyhoo' has done the following action : Dice roller

'Normal Dice ' :
LUIGI VS TOADETTE - Page 3 Mp9123die
Result :
LUIGI VS TOADETTE - Page 3 De6
Back to top Go down
MC Ballyhoo

The Party Host

The Party Host
MC Ballyhoo

PostSubject: Re: LUIGI VS TOADETTE   LUIGI VS TOADETTE - Page 3 EmptyTue 3 Nov - 22:38

*The wand shoots a mystic flying ring that takes over Wendy and Wiggler away of the tornado in high speed* (Luigi can control the flying ring to where he wants to as well.)
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

PostSubject: Re: LUIGI VS TOADETTE   LUIGI VS TOADETTE - Page 3 EmptyTue 3 Nov - 22:55

"WAAAAAH!!!"

She was even more scared, not even getting was going on anymore. When she gets back to her senses, she looks back to Wiggler and take back her wand in an angry manner.

"Why did you steal me that, uh?!" She asked, very angry.
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Invincible Star
Invincible Star
Luigi

PostSubject: Re: LUIGI VS TOADETTE   LUIGI VS TOADETTE - Page 3 EmptyWed 4 Nov - 13:47

[Well I didn't really have a chance to control it LUIGI VS TOADETTE - Page 3 2049012533 ]

Wiggler opened his eyes after he realised Wendy was back on the floor and the tornado away. He was shaking his hands when she grabbed the wand.

-"Oh! Oooh! I didn't steal it! You dropped it and I was trying to help. Don't shout at me because you are frustrated your wand obeys to me too!!"

He frowned looking down at her with an orange tint.
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

PostSubject: Re: LUIGI VS TOADETTE   LUIGI VS TOADETTE - Page 3 EmptyWed 4 Nov - 17:24

"Oh.." She realised what happened, getting less angry..
"Well.. Thank you.. I guess?" She said, not really happy of thanking someone.
"But what did you do by the way with it?"
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Invincible Star
Invincible Star
Luigi

PostSubject: Re: LUIGI VS TOADETTE   LUIGI VS TOADETTE - Page 3 EmptyWed 4 Nov - 19:50

-"I saved you from the tornado!! Isn't that enough?"

He said, becoming a bit more red because of Wendy's ungratefulness.

-"I really should have left you in that tornado, at least that would have been one less adversary for that flower hunt! Oh! We nearly forgot tthat Shy Guy!!"

Wiggler jumped, making all the parts of his body bounce one by one.
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

PostSubject: Re: LUIGI VS TOADETTE   LUIGI VS TOADETTE - Page 3 EmptyWed 4 Nov - 19:54

"Oh yeah where is he anyway? Is he still in the desert?"
She asked, maybe he left with the flower and the both of them where just wasting time?
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Invincible Star
Invincible Star
Luigi

PostSubject: Re: LUIGI VS TOADETTE   LUIGI VS TOADETTE - Page 3 EmptyWed 4 Nov - 19:55

When he realised that, he became angrier than ever, turning into a bright red, he was shaking and showing scary sharp teeth.

-"WHAAAT?!!!  NO WAAAAY!!! HE DOESN'T DESERVE IT! I DO, I DO, I DOOOO!"

Then he started to run in circles, all panicked, angry, frustrated, a bit of everything that was negative.
You definitely didn't want to be around him now.
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

PostSubject: Re: LUIGI VS TOADETTE   LUIGI VS TOADETTE - Page 3 EmptyWed 4 Nov - 23:18

"Wow calm down.." She said surprised. She knows he could be angry, but not THAT much.
"Wait, I have an idea! I jump on your back and you run as fast as you can while I tell you if I can spot him, okay?" She was pretty motivated. Also, Wiggler could be an better ally than expected.
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Invincible Star
Invincible Star
Luigi

PostSubject: Re: LUIGI VS TOADETTE   LUIGI VS TOADETTE - Page 3 EmptyWed 4 Nov - 23:20

He was still angry and running in circles, quite fast.

-"JUMP ON ME THEN INSTEAD OF TALKING!!"

His mood swings were pretty scary.
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

PostSubject: Re: LUIGI VS TOADETTE   LUIGI VS TOADETTE - Page 3 EmptyWed 4 Nov - 23:23

"HAHA OKAY!" She liked his temper and jump on his back and almost slipped off it but take back her control fast. She does a sign to indicate Wiggler to run away while she would spot the Shy Guy. She was looking everywhere. She couldn't miss Anything
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Invincible Star
Invincible Star
Luigi

PostSubject: Re: LUIGI VS TOADETTE   LUIGI VS TOADETTE - Page 3 EmptyTue 10 Nov - 2:28

Wiggler was running very fast, following Wendy's instructions like a horse would follow his rider. He was grumbling a lot, red like a fresh tomato, you could tell this flower was very important. The Shy Guy's shape started to be noticed from a distance, making the caterpillar smirk with an evil laugh.

-"Han han han... I see you..."

He accelerated, charging the poor little shy guy like a bull, smoke coming out of his nose.
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

PostSubject: Re: LUIGI VS TOADETTE   LUIGI VS TOADETTE - Page 3 EmptyTue 10 Nov - 19:34

"Yeah, Yeah!! DESTROY HIM!!! "
She was motivating Wiggler a lot, really excited to see Wiggler crush into Shy Guy.
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Invincible Star
Invincible Star
Luigi

PostSubject: Re: LUIGI VS TOADETTE   LUIGI VS TOADETTE - Page 3 EmptyTue 10 Nov - 23:02

Wigger ran faster and faster, finally reaching the little masked guy. He bashed him with his head, very hard. Wiggler stopped and looked at the shy guy flying away. He wondered if it was the best idea.

-"Hum... Ok, so... What now?!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LUIGI VS TOADETTE   LUIGI VS TOADETTE - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

LUIGI VS TOADETTE
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next