Super Mario Land RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LUIGI VS TOADETTE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Luigi
Invincible Star
Invincible Star

LUIGI VS TOADETTE - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LUIGI VS TOADETTE   LUIGI VS TOADETTE - Page 4 EmptyTue 10 Nov - 23:02

Wigger ran faster and faster, finally reaching the little masked guy. He bashed him with his head, very hard. Wiggler stopped and looked at the shy guy flying away. He wondered if it was the best idea.

-"Hum... Ok, so... What now?!"
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

Star Points : 5

PostSubject: Re: LUIGI VS TOADETTE   LUIGI VS TOADETTE - Page 4 EmptyTue 10 Nov - 23:36

Wendy didn't cared anymore and was enjoying the show.

"LOOK AT HIM!! AHAH!! HE MUST BE SO INJURIED!!" She said very excited about what just happened while laughing at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Invincible Star
Invincible Star
Luigi

Star Points : 2

PostSubject: Re: LUIGI VS TOADETTE   LUIGI VS TOADETTE - Page 4 EmptyWed 11 Nov - 1:08

Wiggler was not as evil as Wendy and his purpose was not to hurt the little guy, but more to keep him away from the flower. But what is he had the flower with him? And what if he was actually closer to the flower now?! Wiggler got confused and suddenly turned blue, before bursting in heavy tears.

-"Boohoohooo we will not have my flooooweeers!! What am I going to become now? What is my purpose? Booohooo!!" LUIGI VS TOADETTE - Page 4 2048434018
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

PostSubject: Re: LUIGI VS TOADETTE   LUIGI VS TOADETTE - Page 4 EmptyWed 11 Nov - 2:01

Wendy looks back at Wiggler, surprised and jump off his back.

"Urh, don't worry.." She said, trying to sound nice "Im sure we'll get that flower, plus, he got what he deserves, right?" She finished before laughing a little
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Invincible Star
Invincible Star
Luigi

PostSubject: Re: LUIGI VS TOADETTE   LUIGI VS TOADETTE - Page 4 EmptyWed 11 Nov - 17:13

He sniffed, trying to contain his tears. He was very upset, the flower on his head was starting to bend and his eyes were all wet. The caterpillar suddenly realise how impossible this mission started to be. They didn't have enough clues, the desert was huge, the Shy Guy might have it already... He sat on the sand, looking miserable...

-"But... *sniff* What if he had it? I don't know what to do now. I have nearly lost my motivation, and I-I'm tired too..."
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

PostSubject: Re: LUIGI VS TOADETTE   LUIGI VS TOADETTE - Page 4 EmptyWed 11 Nov - 17:30

Wendy tried to look around in the desert, finding the flower.

"Heh, maybe it just doesn't worth it." She said, looking back at Wiggler "Maybe we are just looking for a flower that maybe doesn't even exist? I mean, we checked so much! Plus, if Shy Guy had it, it must me broken into pieces now! And I don't think a tiny Shy Guy could have find a flower before US"

Wendy looks closely at the sky while continuing "Plus, it's getting late! I think we should give up and find another place for a flower." She finished in a serious tone.
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Invincible Star
Invincible Star
Luigi

PostSubject: Re: LUIGI VS TOADETTE   LUIGI VS TOADETTE - Page 4 EmptyWed 11 Nov - 17:44

It was quite surprising to see Wendy giving up too. But also, it was surprising from Wiggler as well. They both wanted it so badly at the beginning, it was weird. But it was really getting late, and dark as well. And all this struggle for a flower, as important as it could be for them, started to sound silly. Wiggler looked down at Wendy and nodded, closing his eyes.

-"That sounds reasonnable. Next time, maybe not a desert. That's like, the craziest idea, especially without a map? But, to be fair it doesn't matter... I admit...I had a bit of fun!"

He blushed and giggled a bit, closing his eyes. He didn't think he could have fun with Wendy but it seemed that at least, this story reunited two unexpected creatures and made them discover each other.
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

PostSubject: Re: LUIGI VS TOADETTE   LUIGI VS TOADETTE - Page 4 EmptyWed 11 Nov - 18:13

Wendy looks back at Wiggler surprised.

"You had fun?"

She answered disguested before finishing with an enjoyed tone.

"Because I had too! I've never seen a creature with such energy!" She laughs and look at him with a little smile. She was honest, we could see it! She enjoyed the day with him.
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Invincible Star
Invincible Star
Luigi

PostSubject: Re: LUIGI VS TOADETTE   LUIGI VS TOADETTE - Page 4 EmptyWed 11 Nov - 23:37

Hearing the other one had fun too thanks to him, made him so happy his nearly dead flower stood up on his head.

-"You really did? LUIGI VS TOADETTE - Page 4 3584775761 oooh Wiggler is happy then!! At least I didn't waste my day!!!"

He bent over and picked up the Koopaling who was a bit smaller than him, and squeezed her into a hug.
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

PostSubject: Re: LUIGI VS TOADETTE   LUIGI VS TOADETTE - Page 4 EmptyWed 11 Nov - 23:43

Wendy was getting embarassed because of that hug, she wasn't really the type of person who enjoys them.

"Uhm.. T-thanks.. I-I don't enjoy hugs a lot to be honest, hehe..."

She slowly get out the hug and shake hands instead with her usual vicious smile.

"Im satisfied with my day as well." She said, concluding the shake.
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Invincible Star
Invincible Star
Luigi

PostSubject: Re: LUIGI VS TOADETTE   LUIGI VS TOADETTE - Page 4 EmptyWed 11 Nov - 23:48

Vicious or not, at least Wendy, who was known to be quite mean, didn't push him away and smiled. That was already a victory for Wiggler and he decided to be happy about it and forget about the flower.

-"Heeheh... Me too~ I suppose that's where it ends for today then. Good luck finding your way back home."

He said as he started to wave at her, walking away, satisfied.
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

PostSubject: Re: LUIGI VS TOADETTE   LUIGI VS TOADETTE - Page 4 EmptyWed 11 Nov - 23:53

"Haha don't worry I know where my Airship is!" She answered in an happy tone for Wendy "Good luck for you as well!" She conclued while walking away to her Airship, waving back at him.
Back to top Go down
MC Ballyhoo

The Party Host

The Party Host
MC Ballyhoo

Star Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: LUIGI VS TOADETTE   LUIGI VS TOADETTE - Page 4 EmptySun 15 Nov - 21:32

It's a tie for the two players! Congratulations to Luigi and Toadette, it was a nice RP!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LUIGI VS TOADETTE   LUIGI VS TOADETTE - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

LUIGI VS TOADETTE
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4