Super Mario Land RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mario & Luigi Paper Jam!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Peach

Mushroom Kingdom Princess

Peach

Star Points : 0

Mario & Luigi Paper Jam! Empty
PostSubject: Mario & Luigi Paper Jam!   Mario & Luigi Paper Jam! EmptyThu 3 Dec - 23:14

So this game is out in Japan now and will be out soon in Europe. I'm in the US so I have to wait until the end of January for this game. (The game is also called Mario & Luigi Paper Jam in the US while the European name adds "Bros" into the name)

I've never really been as interested in the Mario series RPGs compared to other RPGs I've played like Pokemon. But this one game in particular has me excited. The Koopalings. I'm a Koopaling nut and I'm glad that they will be in this game.

So if anyone plays this game soon and sees the Koopalings please let me know if they actually have a big role in this game. I know that they're more important in this game than they were in Superstar Saga and that they actually have dialogue in this game. I'm excited!
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

Star Points : 5

PostSubject: Re: Mario & Luigi Paper Jam!   Mario & Luigi Paper Jam! EmptyThu 3 Dec - 23:21

I love the Mario RPGs games!! Mario & Luigi Paper Jam! 1673654143
But since I don't wanna be spoiled, I will certainly not look at this topic too much I think..
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

Star Points : 3

PostSubject: Re: Mario & Luigi Paper Jam!   Mario & Luigi Paper Jam! EmptyThu 3 Dec - 23:24

I have it! I actually have the game in my hands right now Razz
I bought it like 3 hours ago.
I didn't know the "bros" thing was only for Europe though.

I'm a huge fan of the paper Mario and Mario & Luigi series, as I love RPGs and Mario's humour, and I can't wait to play it. It had very good reviews on the internet as well.

I will let you know about the koopalings Mario & Luigi Paper Jam! 767059706 !

Toadette I'm the same, I will put the spoiling buts under "Spoiler" Mario & Luigi Paper Jam! 3965300714

We should do that now! Mario & Luigi Paper Jam! 3212940383
Back to top Go down
Peach

Peach

PostSubject: Re: Mario & Luigi Paper Jam!   Mario & Luigi Paper Jam! EmptyThu 3 Dec - 23:27

The game will probably end up be spoiled a little for me no matter what because of the release gap between the rest of the world and North America. Razz I only care about the Koopalings right now though.

Also this might be the first Mario game in a while without Rosalina, I have no idea if she's in the game. I don't think she would fit in well honestly because of her lack of interacting with other characters.
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Invincible Star
Invincible Star
Luigi

Star Points : 2

PostSubject: Re: Mario & Luigi Paper Jam!   Mario & Luigi Paper Jam! EmptyWed 23 Dec - 0:25

Didn't play a lot but so far I love it, even if they made-a me very silly Mario & Luigi Paper Jam! 27047962
Toadette is active and I'm sure it will give her new ideas about her role play as well!
I like the amiibo cards during the fight, I'm just upset we have to delete what's inside the Amiibo to be able to play. I mean, you train a Luigi for Smash, you can't use it in paper jam. You have to delete the smash datas first. It's one amiibo per game if it has saved data in it (mario party, smash, tennis...)
And this sucks a bit Mario & Luigi Paper Jam! 4095938269  any solution?
Back to top Go down
Peach

Peach

PostSubject: Re: Mario & Luigi Paper Jam!   Mario & Luigi Paper Jam! EmptyWed 23 Dec - 3:42

The only things I could think of are:
If you already have a Luigi amiibo that is being used for another game, delete the data on it. If you don't want to do that, you'll just have to buy another Luigi amiibo.
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

Star Points : 5

PostSubject: Re: Mario & Luigi Paper Jam!   Mario & Luigi Paper Jam! EmptyWed 23 Dec - 11:40

Luigi wrote:

I like the amiibo cards during the fight, I'm just upset we have to delete what's inside the Amiibo to be able to play.

Seriously?!  Shocked Oh no this is dumb.. I couldn't be able to use any of my amiibos for this game! Mario & Luigi Paper Jam! 1598328256

My poor Yoshi Amiibo will have to rest..  Mario & Luigi Paper Jam! 1994382054

Also, I really can't wait to play this game as my profile pic implies especially knowing that im here!!  Mario & Luigi Paper Jam! 2827780

EDIT: Im playing it and Im loving it! My apparence here is great, im not disapointed at all! Mario & Luigi Paper Jam! 2827780

Spoilers about an early part of the game here, be careful!!:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mario & Luigi Paper Jam!   Mario & Luigi Paper Jam! Empty

Back to top Go down

Mario & Luigi Paper Jam!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1